Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 4 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am

Standing on top of the building, Suzaku tried his best not to fall off. He stood there, trying to keep his spirit energy hidden from the arrancar.
    He saw beans get close to him.
    "I'm still mad at you captain for hitting me in the head" He said softly.
    He looked on then looked at Kyouga and Akira, who's spot was obvious to him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 4 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Aki_624 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

Akira watched the captain g against the Arrancar by herself. She almost went for it but she stayed where sh was and observed.

"When do we attack. I can't sit here forever!"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:42 am

*A senkaimon opens behind Sara and Nachos steps out, wearing his newly obtained VC badge on his arm*

So how's it goin cutie, who you guys fightin this time.......Ohhhhh, I see, him again, this should be fun...

*Nachos shunpos away and appears right next to beanie-taichou*

How's it goin there beanie?

*He turns and grins at giriko*

You know the last time I saw you, you had a hole in your chest, I'd hate to see that hospital bill...Anyway beanie, mind if I hang out, there's nothin to do in SS
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 am

"Going up in the world eh Nachos?" Hanzo grins as he appears next to him

"i like these odds, 4 of us against 1 of him.. try not to kill him though we need him for questionining... however if it can't be helped..." He secretly waves Kyouga attempting to inform him to remain hidden as he calls out to Suzaku and Akira

"Alright guys simple enough surround and capture him"
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5302

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm

"Surround and capture me? Hanzo Hanzo.... i see you still havent lost your sense of humor after all these years"

He glares at Nachos "I remember you... the clown with the sycthes... that poision caused a mild irritation for me last time, i shall look forward to returning the favour of tearing off your flesh..."

"Oh and i see you brought that child back who wasn't entirley in one piece last time i laid eyes on him... if you wanted me to finish the job why don't you just come out and say it" He grins evily staring at Suzaku with a soul piercing stare

"And speaking of children! you bring one with you to the battlefield? A little girl no less... do not think i will show you mercy...." He coldy says to Akira after quickly glancing at her...

"Maths was never your strong suit Hanzo..." He grins at Hanzo "You said 4 vs 1... well lets even the playing field a little bit"

Giriko begins to radiate massive amounts of spirtual pressure as many more dark holes begin opening up in the sky above them, an army of low class hollows soon fills the sky above karakura

"Feast on this city my brothers" Giriko shouts as he raises his arms in the sky like some sort of prophet "So shinigami capture me or save the human populace from destruction"

((Minigame time!

low class easy to kill hollows are everywhere! what do you do? you can either attack giriko himself or attack the hollows in your own post (although there are too many to kill in one post please remember this) have fun! ^_^
    ))
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Ahhhhh, looks like you came prepared this time..

*He looks at beanie*

Don't worry taichou, you settle your score with numbnuts here, I'll take care of the hollow fodder..

*Nachos shunpos away and appears in front of a large group of hollows, he puts his hand over his face and brings his mask down*

Party time!!

*A red cero forms between the horns on his head, he then lowers it and fires the massive cero, taking out the entire group*

Ok, who's next!?

My new mask
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:01 am

Suzaku glares at Giriko as the hollow show up. He holds up his hand and swipes it across his face as blue and white spirit energy form a mask. And in his hand, a sword forms, creating a seele schneider type weapon. He then holds his hand up as a crimson bow appears in his hand in the shape of a diamond. He then starts to shoot the hollow, one by one, only killing 1 or 2.
    "This isn't getting me anywhere" He said loudly. He then fell on one knee.
    "Whats this feeling?" He asked himself. He continued to hold his face as he knelt on the ground.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 am

Akira looked up to see the mass of Hollows apprering. She looked at her captain who was in front of the Arrancar. She didn't know what to do. Help the captain or defeat the Hollows. She stood up an drew her blade. "Raikou Karasu" Her zanpkatou turn into a sythe and she made a stance. "Spreading light" She sliced the air and huge bolts of lighting started to kill the Hollows. Than she sent a hell butterfly to her captain.

"What are you orders? Would you like me to hep with the arrancar or continue to kill the hollows, cause thelighting won last long. "
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 am

*Nachos Shunpos in front of Akira and slashes his sword across, right above her head, taking out a hollow that was behind her*

I think you should focus on killing these hollows sweetie, let your capt. deal with giriko, he has an old score to settle with him..
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 am

Suzaku, still holding his head, started to feel doozy. He soon lost his balance and fell off the building. He couldn't flash step or save himself as he was getting weakened.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 am

Akira saw Suzaku. "Karasu!" A crow spirit came out of her sword and and catched Suzaku and out him on the ground.

"Yes sir. Ill do my best" She shunpo her way to the hollows and starting killing them.
    "Kibastu Tori!" A wind attack came upon the hollows and killed a vast amount of them.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:01 am

*Nachos helps Suzu up to his feet and*

My god, can't you do anything without me?

*He grinned*

THat's a nice recruit you got there, she's got a lot of potential..
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 am

Suzaku came back to his senses.
    "Yea, we have a tag battle move just like we used to" He said looking at him. "I use water and light and she uses wind and lightning, we use combination attacks, what is your zanpakto element?" He asked as he started to slice the hollow up. He looked up to the arrancar.
    "You know you're a coward right, sending in arrancar to do your dirty work"
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 am

"Cowardice you call it? I beg to differ when 5 of you plan on ambushing me alone..."

He sonidos towards Hanzo catching him off guard and stabs him in the stomach with his hand

"Make that 4 of you" He says as he pulls back his hand stained with blood

"Who's next...?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 am

My Elements are lightining and chemical, check this out..

*He holds his sword in front of him*

Eat their flesh....Niiroshini

*A pair of blood red scythes form in his hands(Think red Kazeshini), he throws one and impales a nearby hollow*

Now watch..

*The hollow starts freakin out and swinging his claws everywhere as the acid it's away at his body from the inside*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 am

Suzaku grinned.
    "Cool" He said. Here goes nothing.
    "Bite them to death, Nuvole" He said under his breath. His zanpakto grew two handles on the sides and changed into two tonfas with a very long chain on the end with a small mallet on the end of the chain. A blade extended from the front as if it was more of a bladed tonfa.

"This is my Shikai, Nuvole" He said.

*wait, my element is actually Cloud, Darkness, and Wind since we can only have 3 elements*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 am

Hanzo looks down at the gaping hole in his stomach

"Not again..." He sighs as blood begins to trickle out of his mouth

Doubling back on himself he stumbles backwards holding his wound

"Sorry guys... you carry on without me for a few whilst i try and patch this mess up"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 am

Suzaku's eyes grow a dark purple as his spiritual energy begins to flow out from his eyes.
    "Captain" He said to himself. His spiritual pressure bursted outward, forcing back those around him. He then whispered under his breath,
    "Bankai, Cambia Forma de Nuvole" He said. His spiritual pressure spread throughout the area as his anger raged on. His spirit energies color soon changed to a dark red, signifying him using his vizard powers while going bankai. As the red and purple smoke cleared, he showed himself. The quincy final forms wing on both arms, glowing a crimson color and his vizard mask with steam flowing from the mouth and his amber gold eyes staring back at the arrancar.
    In both of his hands, were tonfa's with large chains at the end with a larger mallet at the end. Purple flames flowed from the tonfas blade.
    "...." No words came from the lieutenants lips as he looked on at the arrancar.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 am

Akira kept fighting the hollows killin a vast amount each time. She looked at the captain as he got stabbed. Than she felt a unusal spritual pressure. She looked to see her LT changing form.

"What in the world os going on?"
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 am

Girko looks at Suzaku and raises an eyebrow

"Shinigami... hollow and a little bit of quincy too, well boy im intriged lets see what you can do"

He draws his sword and points it at Suzaku

"Come at me with everything you have this time"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 am

*Nachos sees giriko stab hanzo and goes to attk, but then an immense amount of reiatsu was released, he looked up to see suzu in Quincy Bankai Hollow form*

Well this is interesting, let's see what the kids got..

*Nachos stands there watching with his scythes over his shoulder*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 am

Suzaku snarles under his breath as he slowly jumps up. He takes the tonfas and connects them together, forming a staff with two chain mallets on each end, different from the one with the blades at the end. He then took an arrow and put it in the center of the staff and put his hand on it. He slowly formed a bright purple cero, only small in size due to only just becoming a vizard, and it combined with the arrow, forming a much larger arrow than normal. He then took the staff and put it behind him, left in its spot was a bow in the shape of a diamond. He then reached for the string and pulled it back. He let go of it and shot the arrow straight at the arrancar. Looking closely, the arrow splits in 1,000 arrows combined with cero.

"..." He looked on as the arrow went towards the arrancar. His wings keeping him in the air as he looked on.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:08 am

She saw the power of the cero and the arrows. SHe never saw anything like it. She looked at the arrancar.

"I'm wasting time. They can handle the arrancar. I'll handle the small hollows." She sliced the hollows with lighting from her zanpkatou and soon the number of hollows were decreasing.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 am

Giriko is caught by surprise as the arrows split up before him, he quickly shoots a cero from his right hand towards them destroying many in the process however the numbers are overwhelming and he ends up like a pin cushion full of arrows in his chest. As blood stains his suit he looks up at Suzaku and smiles evily

"You... have.. grown up child, i think we've found just the man we've been looking for"

He begins breathing as he falls to his knees

"might need a little backup..." he says as he falls

Above them another dark rift opens and group of menos grande begin to tear through the sky

"Burn them all menos!" he yells to the sky

Ok with the regular hollows fast depelting in number we now have a new threat! menos grande about to fire a hella lot of ceros towards the town! quick somebody stop them!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 am

Suzaku's eyes go blank as he reverts to normal. As he is reverted to normal, he slowly falls to the ground. His body lies there, in front of Giriko's, knocked out and wiped out from the attack he just used.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm