Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Return of the Fallen -WIP-

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9351

Return of the Fallen -WIP- Empty Return of the Fallen -WIP-

Post by Aki_624 Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:08 am

It was a harsh winter indeed. One of the worst in Soul Society History. The snow never let up, it was constant shower of white flakes with a few stormy blizzards in the rukongai and even in the seritei itself. Although normal duties in and out of the soul society went on, no big incidents occurred. Probably the most peaceful period within the worlds. Or so it seemed for now.

Each division stayed secluded for a majority of the winter. A few ran errands and paperwork between divisions of course. But most chose to stay hibernated in their own nests. The 4th division had never seen so many empty beds. No major battles, just a few colds and sprains. But no division was as quiet as the third. Like Willy Wonka's candy factory not a sound or soul was seen, only black smoke rose from the top. The division could barely be seen, not just because of the snow, but the fog and smoke.

It's been a few years since the third's isolation. It all happened only two years after Akiteru became the captain of the 6th, after getting the 6th back to its solid foundation they promptly moved onto become the captain of the third. The ceremony of a new captain went on as normal, but weeks started to pass. With only faint glimmers of the captain's presence until nothing. As if the entire division had vanished into thin air, the only sign of life were the papers delivered by wild animals. Few scouting missions have been sent to find even one soul in the third. But all shinigamis sent in were returned with blank expressions, and no memory of anything they've seen or heard. Other captain's at that point didn't bother to investigate themselves. If necessary central 46th would've sent orders. It wasn't like they were causing anyone harm.

Last edited by Aki_624 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Return of the Fallen -WIP- Empty Re: Return of the Fallen -WIP-

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:11 am

Guard posts were regular routines for shinigami and their respective divisions. It wasn't exactly rare for shinigami's to be attacked, by their own or an outsider. Around this time of the year it just seemed completely unnecessary, maybe it was just this year that it just seemed like a complete waste of time. Low ranked shinigami stood shivering outside, only the faint flame of the lanterns to keep them warm. A young girl stood alone at the gates of the fourth, stared blanky into the distant blanket of snow. As if expecting a guest, when not a sound was heard. Suddenly a light shove from the back startled her back to reality.

"KYA, WHAT THE. Wade you nearly gave my heart a stop!"

"Hahaha sorry sorry! Just had to, nothing else to do around here. Come on time to change posts."

"Finally, its freezing out here."

"Get yourself back to the clinic, you can sort paper whil-"

Suddenly the male stared out into the distant snow, the same sight the girl previously set upon. But the still frame was now disturbed. By two figures, one on top of another. The pure white snow was painted bright red. A man treaded through the thick snow with another on his back. The two fourth divisioners stood wide eyed. It seemed as if the winter snow was playing tricks on them. Finally the man broke the silence.

"P-please! Save my captain!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"It's already too late."

The captain sighed with his blood and medical garment soaked in blood. The other divisioners stared at the body in disbelief, than back at their captain who grimaces under his breathe. He gently removed his gloves than his mask, taking in the air of the antiseptic mixed with blood. Death wasn't uncommon but it's never not a shock.

"Satsuki take it down, Captain of the 11th division Kenpachi Watari Shiki was pronounced dead around 10:30 am. With no pulse and zero signs of life, medical attention was still attempted with no success. Mainly severe lacerations internal and external, brain hemorrhage... missing heart... attached will be a detail autopsy, Asahi get cleaned up and get on that. Cause of death, Murdered by Captain Akiteru Mifune of the Third Division."

After the captain bursted out of the operating room with another following closely behind removing their masks and garment on their way. The captain washed up quickly and pur on their haori with haste, while trying to gather their things they muttered lowly to their member.

"Send a message to the captain and commander. Before it's too late, the other captains might be in danger as well. Let them know that Captain Kenpachi is dead and why I want you all-"

"Captain?"

The captain turned quickly startled by a break in their messy train of thought. Forgetting about everyone else in the room as he tried to gather himself to make way towards the 1st. He continued to arrange himself while answering.

"What is it, I'm sure you can all handle the autopsy and afterwards on your own, let the 11th know of the-"

"Someone's here to see you..."

Just than a member of the riteitai appeared in the room, which signaled the other two to leave the room quickly and shut the door behind them. The 4th captain knew what this probably meant.

"Please report to the captain commander immediately... Captain Mifune has been arrested for murder of Kenpachi. The commander has called upon the gotei 13 captains for this meeting. Your presence is required."

Last edited by Aki_624 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:14 am

As soon as the 4th arrived the room had already been filled, with the absence of two. The 11th Captain Kenpachi and the 3rd Captain Akiteru Mifune. None batted an eye as the 4th took their place, the head captain quiet and still. It's as if, the commander himself was trying to wrap his head around the situation. His breathing was the only thing that filled the silence of the room. When he begun to speak the captains finally looked up to meet each others eyes.

"As you all know, the 11th division Captain Kenpachi has passed this morning. Well, passed would be an understatement... Captain of the 4th. It seems you're the most acquainted with the situation so would you care to fill the others and myself in."

The 4th's captain took a small bow to the captain while biting his lips. He wasn't there for what happened, just the after math. If anything he played around with a corpse in the operating room.

"Yes sir. This morning around 10-11 am two of my men were changing posts. In the midst of the switch an 11th member approached the eastern gate of the 4th division with their captain on their back. By the time he reached the gate the captain had already died. I took matters into my own hands and decided to perform an emergency surgery anyways in hopes to bring him back, with no prevail. According to the 11th division member, Kenpachi was murdered by the captain of the third in his own barracks."

"After all this time, what is that imbecile thinking. They'll be executed soon I hope."

"Watch your tongue captain. Central 46th would deal with the punishment, but seeing as Captain Mifune has broken several rules punishable by death it is likely."

"If central is gonna deal with it, what are we doing here. It's freezing and unless I get to deal a blow at Mifune I'm out."

"A fellow captain has just been murdered have a little compassion will you. The 11th doesn't even have a vice captain. This'll also affect the other divisions as well."

"Word will spread quickly around the soul society. But until a proper report has come and a decision has been made from central 46 try to keep things calm and quiet. The 11th division will be watched by the 1st's vice captain for now."

They all nodded in agreement but a presence, familiar suddenly surrounded them. But the air was unrecognizable. The captains on guard faced the opening doors to the meeting hall. The Captain Commander still. His only remaining eye beginning to open.

"It seems things have taken an unexpected turn. Welcome, Captain..."

"Ya missed me, didn't ya~"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:42 am

Long grey hair fluttering through the air like a dandelion seed. Pale skin with thin frail physique. A corpse with the smile of a demon walked in, light on their feet. The only sound came from the click of their geta shoes. It was as if a the snow brought out a ghost from its cold grave of winter into the room.

"Ya missed me, didn't ya~"

Without hesitation the captain with a foul tongue moved quickly to draw his sword. Aiming to kill without mercy, delivering a quick slice to their neck. Akiteru didn't move at the oncoming danger as another captain moved quickly to protect or at least stop the attack. Sword clashed in the hall. A stillness fell over the room. The other captain's looking on in disbelief.

"Get out of the way Shimizu! You're protecting a traitor!"

"Cool your head! Do not disgrace your sword and this hall with meaningless violence! You do this and you too will be charged for attacking a fellow captain!"

"Captain? How dare you even call that piece of sh*t with that title!"

A heavy blanket of spiritual pressure his all the captains at once, Making them stall their movements, but not enough that they couldn't turn. All the eyes went towards the commander. When the blanket lifted the two captains drew their swords back and began to return to their spots.

"Captain Shimizu is right, do not lose your head here captain. Captain Mifune, please explain your presence here."

Akiteru approached the commander, walking down the aisle of captains that looked at them with scorn, pity, indifference, curiosity, disgust, apprehension. When they reached a few feet away from the commander, they took a deep kneeling bow at them, and rose quickly.

"I've returned to you my commander."

"You've changed in more ways than one, you look sickly."

"I've never felt better sir. But we can chat on that over tea. My captains, I'm sure your wondering. Why I'm not dead. Sorry to break it to you Ryuu~ But I've held my place as captain. Not free of charge of course, but I'm here to stay."

"Tell us why! Did you murder all those at 46th too?"

"It is against law to attack a captain for that is treason. It is against the law to commit murder. You've broken several more rules and duties along with that captain."

"You've all forgotten who I've killed my fellow captains. I didn't waltz into a building swinging my sword around. It was the Kenpachi... now as I recalled Kenpachi's have their own rules."

"The 11th's successor is indeed determined by the defeat of the present captain's death. But there are also rules to that as well, it must be present in front of 200 division members. I believe according to the 4th's reports it was within his own barracks with barely any witnesses."

"Report? You mean that lowly shinigami that could barely run with Kenpachi on his back? You believe that fool rather than the Kenpachi's own word?"

"That's enough. I saw the body myself. He was dead with lacerations inside and out, brain damage. It was inhumane and torture what you did to him. His word? How can a corpse speak when you've torn away even his tongue?"

"Erah erah, how do you even call yourself a doctor?"

"What do you mean?"

Suddenly the vice commander of the 4th bursted in. The captains turned annoyed by another uninvited guest. He deeply bowed at the captains before approaching any further.

"Asahi how dare you come in unannounced, you were to complete the autopsy report."

"I deeply apologize for this, I'll accept any punishment at a later time but captain I believe this is crucial."

He held up a piece of blooded paper crumpled in his palms. The smell of antiseptic and death filled the room.

"It was in his haori, it's Captain Kenpachi's will."

Last edited by Aki_624 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 am

"It was in his haori, it's Captain Kenpachi's will. Dated 3 nights ago..."

On cue all captain's heads turned swiftly towards the division member, all except Mifune and the head commander. Both remained still but the commanders eyes began to lift a little toward the division member. The kenpachi's will? How could that be? Of course for most it would seem adequate to have a will ready. Maybe not for the captains like Kenpachi, who wouldn't even acknowledge death's existence in their life. People like him were beyond thinking about post mortem. But it was dated, 3 nights ago. Assuming he would die soon, he had one written.

"How could Kenpachi have a will? He was a man who'd spit at death. Hitoka what nonsense does your division now bring?"

"You watch your tongue captain, how dare you spout such accusations."

"Quiet."

A booming, solid but low leveled command brought down the tension. Both captains backed downed from eachother but continued to glare. Hitoka looked to his commander who looked back at him with eyes of calming resolution. Hitoka merely let out a sigh and went back to his place and looked to his division member.

"Asahi, was it... please... hand that over to me."

The lowly member bowed before approaching. His steps were quiet and obviously nervous, never has he stood before so many captains, where the room was quiet and all the attention laid on him. As he passed captain Mifune he tensed up, refusing to glance. He handed the letter carefully to the commander and quickly dismissed himself. When the doors shut the room grew quiet once again. Cold sweat seemed to drip from everyone, their eyes glued to the neatly folded paper wrapped in twine. The commander released the binds of the paper and a single black swallow tailed butterfly escaped, fluttering about the room. It's presence familiar and warm.

"Y'all miss me?"

"Kenpachi!"

"How can this be..."

"I hope this is heard by the lot of you sh*ts that call yerselves captains. If not relay this message for them. I'll keep it simple, I'm dead. And that goddamn kid Mifune did it."

The captains all tensed once again looking at captain Mifune who was still calm and smiling in the center of the room, with the butterfly flying past them and around.

"... so it was you..."

"Now before you all lose your f*cking heads over it, it was a deal. I bent the rules a bit but it's all fair. That paper says it all. They came to me months prior, "I want to be the strongest, so I need your name." Well thats it, anything else is on paper, signed that jazz... oh one last thing. If the captain's aren't hearing this, make sure you relay this message. Be careful of Mifune... that kid's bringing up a storm. When they appeared this winter I even got chills up my spine. I don't know what happened to them, but they're whole reiatsu has turned to black sludge. Well thats it... kid don't burn my division to the ground..."

The butterfly began to dissipate into flakes by the last word. And only white noise filled the room, but all eyes were not at the floor in mourning. But rather at Mifune at anger and apprehension. The commander took a moment to read the letter the butterfly came in, it was messy nasty calligraphy. A man who had no refined skills in anything but the sword.

"What decision has the 46th come to Captain Mifune."

"300 years in the Central Great Underground Prison 2nd level and 100 years probational period. My division will be under lockdown in the 300 years under control by the central's dogs. And in the probational period our operations may only be within our barracks."

"400 year punishment? Should be locked down in Muken for a life time for this!"

"Central has already made their decision. Seeing how lightly they treated your sentence I'm sure this letter was also sent to them."

"I'm sure the punishment is only to serve as a warning. In the end Mifune is right, Kenpachi did agree to it. Otherwise why did they not just revoke Mifune's position and throw them in the maggots nest?"

"I don't understand why they don't, Kenpachi warned us. Mifune is dangerous."

"It ain't our job to be the judge of who gets their a** thrown in the nest remember? What's the will say anyways if I can ask Commander."

"Former Kenpachi has agreed to a one on one battle with Captain Mifune. They both agreed on having no witnesses, and to have the battle in the 11th. In death he will resign the name Kenpachi and his division to Mifine respectfully..."

"It is fair... I'd hate to say it but seeing as he agreed by his own word you shouldn't receieve punishment at all... But you also do need to repent. Mifune will you take the 11th as the Kenpachi now or after your punishment period?"

"huh? Take the 11th? I never wanted the division. Like I said, I wanted to be the strongest... so I took his name."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:59 am

"huh? Take the 11th? I never wanted the division. Like I said, I wanted to be the strongest... so I took his name."

"I should've expected nothing less from you."

"Let me get this straight. You mur- sorry fought Shiki just so you can parade around with the name?"

"Kenpachi is the name given to the strongest in the soul society right? I wanted to be the strongest, and as the rules have it, he was above me. So I got rid of him. There can only be one Kenpachi per generation after all."

"You soil the name!"

"Enough. Tradition has it they also take the 11th. But I'm guessing thats another thing you'll break."

"That's just tradition, you don't have to take the 11th."

"We shouldn't argue this matter any further. What's done has been done. Shiki is dead, and as the rules have it, Mifune has inherited the name. Central has also made the final decision."

"Not saying I'm on the kid's side but why they getting any punishment? Kenpachi's have their own set of rules, Mifune followed them, so why?"

"I'm guessing Mifune has bent more rules than one, including running their mouth off to central after disappearing for these past years."

"My Kenta~ always on point."

The tension seemed to have died around the room. A few captains remained quiet throughout the whole meeting. One fists clenched, one quiet observing, one without concern. The ones who have spoken have backed away. Except for Ryunosuke who spat at Mifune. Kenpachi was their friend, a close senpai back at the academy. Although it was ruled as fair, even though a punishment was sent everything seemed just so unfair. How was it that this child was able to bend the rules, disappear as a captain for years, still walk with so much power and pride.

"Than I believe this meeting had been adjourned."

"Commander! You're just going to let this all slide?"

"Silence Captain! There isn't room for argument."

For once the brazen captain did not shudder at the commanders orders. He merely clenched his fists and glared. With fire in his eyes he bit his lips before he said something he would regret.

"The final decisions and loose ends have been tied, there is nothing you can do about it now. For now, all of you. Return to your divisions and carry out your duties. We will meet once more later to discuss Shiki Watari's funeral, as well as the fate of the 11th. Mifune... please remain in the meeting hall for a bit longer."

"Of course my commander."

The doors to the hall have reopened, one by one the captain's began to clear out. The ones that remained quiet quickly fled out, without a concern. Ryunosuke stormed out cursing under his breathe, Hitoke grimacing in helplessness and shame followed after.

"You reputation is hanging by a thread and yet you don't falter. Whatever it is your up to, don't drag anyone else with you."

One last words spoken before Shimizu, Kenta and Yachi have also left the halls and the doors closed before the two remaining.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    The clicks of the geta shoes were quick and unsteady as Yachi ran to catch up with Ryunosuke, who was ready to shunpo back to his division any second.

"Ryu! Ryu! Wait!"

Yachi took a hold of Ryunosuke's sleeve but was soon violently shaken off. Her eyes met with his, eyes of fire and anger burnt deep into her pupils. He could see, Kenta, Shimizu and a defeated Hitoka were also behind her. Hitoka, like him, just wanted to leave. They met eyes once but turned away from eachother.

"What you want, after you defended that demon. Shiki was murdered!"

"Enough Ryu, this isn't about what we think is fair. Nothing will change what has happened, Shiki knew that. He wasn't murdered. He didn't go down without a fight. Don't insult him, he wasn't weak. You know that."

"Mifune is young, but an experienced captain. They've had a much more extensive history serving the gotei 13... And the commander and Mifune. They're relationship is something beyond us... whatever it is he wants to discuss with them in private..."

"We can only trust in the commander and that central has made the right decision. Though my guts tell me the punishment isn't about Shiki...."

"What are you saying?"

"Remember, Shiki wasn't so merciful with the last Kenpachi, as far as I've heard... But he didn't get any time for it..."

"If it wasn't Shiki then.. why?"

Silence fell upon the group again. Hitoka clenched his fists and looked away from the bunch back to the meeting hall. He felt embarrassed, shamed, humiliated. As a captain, as a shinigami, as a friend.

"I'm sorry..."

Shimizu held his hand and shook her head. Gentle eyes, but that stood solid and firm. The eyes of a captain with pride and understanding of Hitoka's frustrations.

"Don't. None of this was your fault. None of us could have done anything. The only ones playing the game were Mifune and Shiki. But now we're playing as well. We mustn't falter and fight amongst ourselves. We need to stick together as the gotei 13 more than ever."

"The events of today can't be undone, but we can be ready for what will happen... we must heed Shiki's warning well... Mifune is bringing a storm."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:21 pm

After the final captain gave their regards, the gates to the meeting hall shut. Another wave of quiet, filling the room. Yet it wasn't eerie or awkward. It was comfortable, as if two close souls who haven't met in years, are taking the time to relish each other's presence. Neither spoke a word, not to say there was no need for words but, where should the conversation even begin. Aki opened their grinning eyes and looked at their commander, with the first hint of remorse all day.

"I know you must not be happy with me..."

"Akimoto...."

"Yes sir."

"What did you really do?"

Aki's eyes opened, and their smile grew wide once more. The commander also opened his lone eye to meet theirs. It was the same fiery eyes he once knew, when Aki was young. But not they've grown cold and hardened.

"What do you mean... sir"

"You've played many tricks before, but you can never fool me. I doubt central really gave you a nearly 400 year long sentence, just for taking the Kenpachi title. They respect those rules... so why is it that after all these years they finally decided to take the reins on this game for the title?"

His raspy voice spoke calmly, as if he already knew their jig was up. Aki might have convinced the other captains with their sly words. Of course there were some that were suspicious but didn't push the topic any further, but the commander knew Mifune all too well.

"I knew nothing can get past you. But it would've been better if you didn't pry so much... You're right, central didn't send me away for killing Shiki. They sent me away for the illegal torture and interrogation of 56 members of the gotei 13, including a member of a noble family."

Unsurprised the commander merely leaned back on his seat. He didn't respond right away. He looked as if he expected something like that, but there were still questions he wanted to ask. Gathering his thoughts in order Aki began to speak again.

"Calm and cool as always~ I'm sure you have questions though... Like why I did and for what reason. Is it why I disappeared from the public eye for so long and ho-"

"How are you still here... 400 years doesn't seem nearly enough for what you've done. Be given a probational period, as well as keeping the title of captain..."

"Ah surely you would think I deserved a life sentence right? They thought so too, until they found out who these 56 were."

"And who exactly were they..."

"56 conspirators from the noble house of Ikari family."

The commander finally peaked more interest. He opened his lone eye and rose up. Meeting the captain that stood before him with full attention.

"Explain."

"Ikari Shinji, the third son of the Ikari Tendo has been secretly recruiting and conspiring against the family for an indefinite amount of time. He hasn't been the happiest little boy since its been announced he wasn't going to inherit the family head. The second son suspected as much and asked of us, the third, to discretely take care of the matter. He needed proof of Shinji's dealings to show Tendo, hoping to gather his father's approval. Not to overtake the first son but to at least secure his place as head of Ikari families business fraction. The second son has no specifications on where to get the proof so, we did what we the third did best."

"And this operation took you this long?"

"Oh no~ a mere 5 days was all it took."

"... then all these years you were gone were..."

"Of course i was carrying out my sentence~ "

"This operation seems to be a lot of bigger than you make it out to be..."

"Honestly nothing really gets past you. You're right, this wasn't the only operation I was part of. Would you like to hear it, honestly it's such a long story."

"You've been gone for so long, surely you can make time for me to tell me what you've been really up to..."

"Than shall we move somewhere more ... comfortable to talk in? This hall is too suffocating..."

The commander slowly rose and grabbed his cane. Aki smiled and begin to lead to way.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:27 pm

The third division, represented by the color of spring green and known as the division of despair. Although it had such an unfortunate title it was a once thriving division. Flowers bloomed endlessly throughout the year, and its winters peaceful and quiet. It was like any other place in the soul society. But again it was once a thriving division. In recent years a plague of acid rain began to fall upon the land. At the beginning it was rarely noticeable, but now the rain never ceased. Being exposed to the rain left burns and scars upon division members. Before the division realized the rain was poisonous there was an epidemic within the third. People getting sick, going blind, all sorts of long term negative health diseases. The fourth division and the third were closely associated at the time. Though the captains never met, the fourth had a continuing dedicated service to the third in treating their members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 pm