Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64771

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission Empty 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by cool beans Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:17 am

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission Tokyo_skyline1

Welcome to the capital of Japan, Tokyo!

This thread is strictly RP only, for the mission, no spamming please!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128856

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 am

A Senkaimon opened above Tokyo. Standing inside it was squad 6 lieutenant Selim Humonc. He put his hands in his pockets as he slowly jumped down and landed with a soft touch beside a water fountain. He sat down next to it and waited for Kyouga to appear.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11579

6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 2- Tokyo Reconnaissance Mission

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 am

Kyouga quickly came out of the Senkaimon and touched ground. Kyouga remained silent, wondering what the city held. It seems to be densely populated, but I doubt we will find anything. However, there are a lot of people here. Kyouga thought as he smiled at everything the city had to offer.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 am

Selim raised up off the fountain as he noticed Kyouga.
    "Now, you will come with me as we go around town, studying things to see if this town is potential in hollow attacks" He said. He put his hands in his Hakama and turned as he started to walk the other way.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 am

Kyouga put his hands in his Hakama and followed Selim. However, Kyouga already had seen potential for it being attacked. After all, it was really densely populated. Then again, Kyouga could be wrong. "Selim, this city seems to be very densely populated. I think that may be a main determining factor. Also, Tokyo is heavily influenced by the entertainment business. Furthermore, there might be a great concentration of human souls here, maybe greater than Karakura Town." Kyouga said as they walked through the city. Kyouga wondered what Selim thought about all of this. "What are your thoughts about the city, Selim?" Kyouga asked calmly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:57 am

Selim turned his head, but continued to walk. "My thoughts is that there may be a great density of spirit energy in this town, but, not as many as Karakura Town has" He said calmly. "Lets just keep searching to see what would cause an attack here" He said continuing to walk.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:24 am

Kyouga couldn't help it, but he kept having a bad vibe about the city as they walked around more. Eventually, Kyouga suddenly hearing something that sounded like legion of spirits speaking in his ear simultaniously. "Something isn't right... There's just too much noise..." Kyouga said as he stopped and held his head. "They all seem to be concentrated in one area nearby. What could it be?" Kyouga said as the sounds grew louder as they echoed in his head. Kyouga was starting to feel like he was having a severe headache. Regardless, he wondered if it was a likely problem or not. Kyouga then realized that he was kneeling on his left knee.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 am

Selim turned his head.
    "Kyouga,, this place has many spirits, of course you'll hear some of them" He said. "Just ignore them and lets finish our mission"

*The captain hasn't said anything about hollows or anything about bad guys showing up so don't make it seem like there are until he approves it :3*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 am

Kyouga shook his head and stood up and followed Selim. Am I really that sensitive to souls? This all seems so abnormal... Just what is unique about me? Kyouga thought as he continued to follow Selim. Kyouga then started to connect the dots, hypothesizing that internationally famous cities were focal points of spirit energy. "Selim, there was an incident in New York, correct? Well, what if world famous cities were a great focus of spirit energy? I know it sounds far fetched, but it might be a start." Kyouga said calmly as he waited for Selim to rebuff his theory.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 am

"There would be constant attacks by hollow, but there hasn't been a single on here" He said to Kyouga as he followed him. "New york was attacked, but by an arrancar, one from which has a problem with cappy and mother" He said.

*I may reply late, my computer is acting up and i'm about to install google chrome again, I like it better than fire fox*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 am

"Is that so? Well, as far as I can see, this city looks like it's generally safe from attracting hollows. However, I was expecting to find at least something like a rare soul type or whatnot. Have you sensed anything peculiar?" Kyouga stated and asked Selim. Kyouga had a feeling that the city was safe, but there had to be something. It was Japan after all. "Maybe we could find something in Gensokyo, but Tokyo seems really safe, spiritually." Kyouga added honestly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:22 am

"I don't sense anything in particular, but that don't mean there isn't anything here" He said. "Our missions is here in Tokyo, we can't go to another area, what if something happened while we were away from here?" He slid to a stop and turned to face Kyouga.
    "For now, we stay here and keep searching, there isn't anything wrong as of yet, but that don't mean there won't be later"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 am

"You're right. I'm sorry, I should have known better." Kyouga appologized as he continued to follow Selim. "Selim, how long are we supposed to search Tokyo anyway?" Kyouga asked, curious how long their mission would take. In any case, Kyouga wondered how large Tokyo was.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:14 am

"Tokyo is pretty large" He said as he started to jump up. He grabbed Kyouga's back and took him with him. He landed on the top of the tower that looked like the Eifel tower. "If you look, you'll see how large Tokyo is"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am

Kyouga saw how large Tokyo was, and it really shocked him. "Just what am I supposed to look for? I mean, what kind of abnormalities should we be searching for? I've just got nothing here, really." Kyouga responded really honestly, not knowing what he should be searching for.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:53 am

"Take this" He said. HE pulled out a small spirit recorder, created by him, and handed it to Kyouga. "This little machine scans parts we are in and finds different spirit energies and types, when we are done with the mission, i will need it back to study the information" He put Kyouga down next to him seeing how he was still holding the back of his clothing.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 am

"Oh, alright..." Kyouga said as he flew over every area of the city. Once Kyouga was done, he gave Selim back the recorder. "Selim, there seems to be spikes in the north, south, east, and west edges of the city. Is that significant?" Kyouga reported and asked after he returned after being away for such a long period of time. Something about those coordinates seemed very familiar to Kyouga, but he didn't know why it was so familiar to him at the moment.

(Sorry, I just don't want this to go on forever. :/ )
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 am

Selim accepted the recorder and looked at it.
    "Hmm" He said. "Lets go take a look at the north" He leaned foward as he flash stepped towards the small lake towards the north.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 am

Kyouga nodded calmly as he followed behind Selim. Kyouga was glad that they were onto something, but he hoped that it wasn't something too serious. In any case, he had to accomplish his duty.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:47 am

Selim saw him following him now. Selim looked foward as he saw a strange, medium built man standing by the lake. He had at least 5 hollows around him, but, for some reason, they looked as if they couldn't reach him.
    "Kyouga, do you see that?" Selim asked as he stopped where he was at. The hollows roared but couldn't even get near him. He just stood there feeding the birds with the bag of scrambled bread in his left arm.

*Here birds, have some of this* He said throwing the bread to the birds. He had medium black hair with white tips. He had a light shade of gray color for eyes and he had a black jacket that didn't go to his waist. Under his jacket was a blue t-shirt with 46 on the front. He was wearing capri like pants that were black with blue ends. His shoes were completely black with a blue 46 on the tip and the back of them.

"He isn't ordinary" Selim said.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 am

Kyouga stared at the man. "There's a Kido barrier around him..." Kyouga said calmly, clearly seeing a golden structure around the man. "Escuse me sir, can you see us?" Kyouga asked the man feeding the birds. Kyouga wondered if the man was a former Shinigami, if he was this would be an interesting day.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 am

"Kyouga, get away from there!" He shouted. He took his zanpakto and killed the hollow.
    "Kyouga, don't do that again, there are hollow!" He jumped up and hit Kyouga in the head.

The boy turned away and walked to the benches. He sat down and threw the empty bag away as he pulled out a cell phone. He started pushing some buttons and then closed it. He put it back into his pocket as he sat there, looking at the sky.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 am

As Kyouga was hit on the head, he decided to just run away from the immediate area. When Kyouga was almost away, a hollow just flew in front of him and started to attack him. With no time to react, Kyouga closed his eyes and put his arms in front of his head with his palms facing the hollow. The next thing Kyouga knew, the hollow was screaming and on fire. Kyouga didn't know this, but flames erupted from his palms in order to protect himself. Kyouga had no recollection of doing it at all, and decided to continue to get out of the way. A hollow suddenly catching on fire? That's just so strange! Kyouga thought in slight fear as the hollow turned to ash. "Umm... Selim..." Kyouga interrupted once he was away, clueless of what to say.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 am

Selim looked at Kyouga with an expression: -_-
    "You do know you just hit a bird right?" He asked. HE pointed to the ground and there was a burned bird on the ground. "And, next time, listen to me" He said.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 am

"Yes sir..." Kyouga said with a sigh. Kyouga really didn't seem to know what was going on, but he was really bothered by what had happened. Regardless, he wanted to be able to control himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 am