Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Ashe Ventus
King_Nothing
blackstrawberry
Funnyguy339
??????
9 posters

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5060

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation} Empty Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

Post by ?????? Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 pm

6th Division District : Dokoro City

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation} Warehouse
    Unbearable stench found its way out from an abandoned warehouse somewhere around the 6th Division warehouse. The citizens who knew better chose to leave the vicinity and reported the situation to the closest authority, Clans in charge of the area took action immediately, they went to the warehouse, but no one returned since then.

Surrounded by thick bright mist, the once prosperous town now acts as a ghost town, empty and gloomy, haunted by phantom tunes coming from the same warehouse where it all began.

What could be causing this phenomenon, is it natural, or is something else causing this, perhaps, this something is a someone?

The Mission:

The captain and commander tasked Michael Shichirou, 6th Division Captain and Roan Oakranr 11th Division Captain on a mission involving the sudden rise of death tolls in shinigami population.

Many shinigami's have died under Gotei 13's disposal, but it's not Gotei alone, no, even Clans have lost many, and what's causing it is rumored 'Smarter Hollows'.

Aside from the rise in death tolls, there's also been a rise on hollow sightings. Many areas have been rumored hollow breeding grounds, but it's debatable whether they're brought here, or created here.

Whenever a team is sent to look for this said breeding ground, they either find nothing, or end up missing in action, something which concerns the Shinigami community more.

How can they protect humans when hollows can easily defeat them on there own field?

The warehouse is rumored to be one of the hollow breeding grounds, your mission is to enter the said ghost town and put an end to this phenomenon.

Spoiler:
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7611

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation} Empty Re: Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:24 am

The Squad 6 Captain walked into the area with his two Third seats and his young recruit following behind them all. Micahel was wearing his full shinigami uniform and had a lit cigar on the side of his mouth. His foot steps could be heard like light tapping as he would walk with his squad members, once Michael approched the location in which he had to go to he stood there for a moment while his squad members wernt far behind. He puffed a few clouds of smoke and then said.

"Heh.. so this is the crap hole we have to investigate... Alright then... remember your training people, now then all thats left is to see if Roan and his squad will turn up!?"
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25762

Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation} Empty Re: Hide and Seek {6th Division & 11th Division Investigation}

Post by blackstrawberry Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 am

Along with his fellow squad mates, Kaoru walked behind his captain. Though this was an event to recognize, he did not see why his squad would be chosen for this particular mission. Though he slightly complained, he did not mind going on another mission.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58394

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 am

*Roan also walks up and gives Mike a small smile*

Hello there, Mike.

*Shrugs*

Sorry, my squad couldnt come, theyre all still recruits, so I didnt want to put them in unnecessary danger, so youll have to deal with just me.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am

"Urgh. You dont trust you squad my recruits should be turning up soon"
    Mike takes hid cigar out and spits to rhe sude away from roan he then slips the cifar back in his mouth and continues to puff it as he looks to the building ahead.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 am

*Sighs*

I trust them with my life. Its their lives Im worried about.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 am

"If yiur worried about there life then out yoyr !t risk to savr tyerss thats what i would do for my squad and your squad"

Mike grunted as he took a deep puff if his cigar burning it to its bud them blowing iut yhe smoke and throwing the bud a

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5250

Post by Ashe Ventus Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:10 am

Ashe's nose wrinkled as she followed closely behind her captain. She wasn't sure what smelled worse, her Captain's cigar smoke or this whole area. She had heard the report and what their job was here and was certainly nervous about it but not as long as she was with Michael Taichou. Nodding at his words she then scanned the area before acknowledging Oakranr Taichou with a small bow of respect. She was still on edge from the reports.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:19 am

*Roan suddenly notices the person bowing to him, but his memory is failing as to who it is*

Oh, hello there.

*He gives small bow himself, mostly out of politeness*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192502

Post by JennyReika Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 pm

*the strong powerful reiatsu trembles the ground for a second, along with the quickness of a Louboutin stiletto*

"You're the only 11th Divisioner, huh Roan?" she smirked... "I guess that I am not invited to your little shindig... Good thing for all of us that I don't care if I crash a party...

Besides... how silly is it that the 11th Division Captain wouldnt bring his recruits into this? That's the life you choose when you become 11th Division... plus, have faith in them that theyre strong enough to not get killed... if the 6th can take it, the 11th Division sure as hell can take it..."

*she then turns to Michael & winks her long eyelashes at him*

"I knew that you missed me... I didnt want to leave you hanging..."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:04 pm

*Roan nearly leaps in surprise*

Jenny-taicho! I didnt know youd be joining us here...

*He smiles a little nervously*

Well, knowing my recruits, theyll show up soon enough, even if I told them not to.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:34 pm

michael smirked lightly he nodded respectfully to the former captain and then said.

"Heh out off all the people in squad 11 you are always more. than welcomed to tag along afterall you are there former captain and mabie when. We finish this mission you can come over to my office have a drink and catch up on things heh heh heh..."

He gave a light smirk and then turned back to tace the building and then said to Roan.

"We wait a Little bit more for the others to come and then we will begin our investigation understood?"
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5486

Post by Haruka Oakranr Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 am

Haruka was behind her captain all this time with out doing a noise. She wasn't realy paying attention to what was happening around. So she stayed quiet all this time. Even if they haven't notice her presence. She was just simply hiding frome the other's. She then look's at Jenny Taicho who apeared. She was looking at her with big sparkly eyes. She has never seen her befor until this day. Only heard of her. She thinked to herslef '' whao, she's very pretty... I never knew I'd see her some day...''. She then pulled the sleeve of her taicho and asked ''So what are we supose to do now...?'' She looked around a bit.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5178

Post by Minami-chan Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:47 am

Minami then suddenly appears behind Haruka, she looked around confused but with a smile on her face `` Minami here `` she staired at her captain and said: `` it's not vey nice leaving your teammates like that ``. She turned and looked at the other people present.

Hello,everyone
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 am

*Roan once again nearly leaps in surprise, and turns to face his recruits*

See, I told you theyd come...

*Turns back to Mike*

So, is it time to go in?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am

"Yeah lets go in. No one rlse is gonna come I suggest we do this properly instead of going straight in me and my squad go around the left your squad in the right flank whatevers in there if you get into trouble raise yoyr spiritual pressure. I'll be able to feel it. we'll be there as fast as we can."

Mike gave a salute of respect to roan and his squad and a cheeky wink to jenny he turns around to his squad and says.

"You lot ready??"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5250

Post by Ashe Ventus Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:10 am

Ashe watched as more and more soul reapers started filing in around them and smiled at the 11th squad members, glad to have others recruits around as well. She was starting to feel rather dominated with all of the Captains an high ranking members. She bowed to the captains and stared at Jenny Taichou, having heard a few rumors and not being able to help it. She stayed quiet though in the shadow of her Captain, awaiting action or orders. When Michael did speak she immediately stood to attention and focused on what he was saying before nodding and shifting the bag she had on her shoulder containing things that her Taichou wanted her to bring. "Yes Captain." She was excited about this assignment because she knew it was important and a chance to prove her abilities to her captain, but also was nervous as she knew how many soul reapers had been disappearing.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25762

Post by blackstrawberry Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 am

Kaoru looked on, as more of 11th division members poured in a form of a crowd. It was as though they were all thirsting for blood. The reputation of famed battle squad was not a joke, after all. He then proceeded to walk, as they seem to have given him a glare.

"Why this?.....I'd bet there'd be tons of better missions to partake with...." Kaoru whispered in an unintended sarcastic tone, as he could feel the captain of 11th squad exerting his blood lust with his mighty fury.

"Aye...Cap'n...." Kaoru answered in a weak manner, as he knew he could not get off this ominous feeling about this mission off his back. As they went on track, Kaoru's body got covered in a goosebumps, not because he was with 11th, but he can tell that this sensation was different from the challenges that he had to face with.
    ??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5060

Post by ?????? Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 am

Fog enveloped the city like a cloak, its almost as if that they're trapped within a close space, no way in and out, was it just coincidence, or was this a trap? From the fog emerged noises, quick moving noises watching them, laughing, talking, voices of all kinds, like memories. In a ghostly manner, an old man dressed in formal clothing walked to them. He stood 5'9 in height, hair swept back and eyes all blacked. He had a star tattoo on his forehead, something quite rare to see. "Greetings" the old man bows to them. "I have a letter from the Count." still in a bow, he held out both his hands presenting a letter. If read, it says. "Though a many, one a better, to find one place, scatter, never. Be forever at lost, an eternal loop, a spell be bound, to this strangers group." A strange letter came from an unmasked count, what does it mean, why did it rhyme?

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 am

*Roan stares at this strange man as he emerges from the fog, listens to him speak, then moves forward to take the letter. He opens it and reads it out loud*

"Though a many, one a better, to find one place, scatter, never. Be forever at lost, an eternal loop, a spell be bound, to this strangers group."

*Stares at it for a moment, then looks at his companions, then back at the old man*

And who is this mysterious count, cause this doesnt sound like Dracula to me...
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 am

Michael looks around the place. He turns his head about looking at how quickly the place had fogged up it was strange because it wasent any of his abilities that caused this strange behaviour of weather. Michael managed to inhale some of the fog due to the fact that it couldent be helped.

Michael coughed into his closed up right hand and then cleared his throught and spat to the side on a piece of pavement that was covered by the fog. Michael then looked to Roan as he heared what he had said and then spoke out.

"Right... hearing that I've began to have 2nd thoughts. Okay instead of going our seperate ways we better stick as one group each looking out for each others..."

Just as he was going to finish his sentence Michael heard a laughter around one that was recognisable but only he could here.

"What the hell was that..?"

Unknown: ah... ha ha ha ha ha... did you think I was going to leave that easily? ahh ha ha ha ha ha..!

Michael turns around to see where the voice was coming from, what he diden't know is this was a voice only he could hear. He recognised this voice, Michael began to get frustrated he clenched his fists as he looked around and shouted out.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"

Michael looks around and through the fog he see's a person that strangly enough only he could see, he grows animalistic his like.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

Michael Roars loudly his canine teeth showing like razor sharp knives, Michael dives towards where he sees the figure in the fog. He dives towards where it is and then slams his fists down onto the ground panting heavily as he sees it was just an illusion. As he pants in releave his eyes widend his pulse raising and for the first time a slight sence of fear was shown from Michael. For the very first time ever in a very long time Michael showed a shed of fear, a simple sweat drop rolled down the side of Michael's face. Michael panted and said to himself.

"Calm down Michael... it was just an illusion... his not really there... phewe... okay... calm down Mike..."

Unknown: "Aw.... Getting scared are we? ha ha ha ha!!!"

Michael gets up and roars loudly he grabs his head and then finally the voice dissaperes, Michael drops to his knees in the deep fog and lowers his head, his face being covered by his fairly long hair his knuckles covered lightly in scratches and small jots of blood from slamming his fists to the ground.

Michael shook his head and then kept it still looking down at the floor. He was on his knees he felt scared for once but he wasent going to let this fear take over him. He took deep breaths panting, his forehead covered in sweat, the most painful thing about this was that only he could see this illusion he could only hear this voice and could feel the torment Michael panted and then said.

"We move on with the mission... nothing will stop us.."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 am

*Roan throws the letter to the ground as Michael freaks out, then approaches him as he starts to calm down, or at least go out of insanity*

Okay, Im all for finishing this mission ASAP, but are you okay to keep going?

*He reaches a hand out to help him up if he needs it*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 am

Michael pants lightly and holds Roans hand and then gets up. He still pants and then looks up at Roan and apologises to him, first time ever there was a look of fear in his eyes. He bent over and places his hands on his knees and took deep breaths and then stood back up properly. He looked to roan and then nodded and said.

"Yeah... I got a bad feeling about this but yeah... we need to do this, we go in see whats there kill anything that comes to us and then come out, quick and simple. Get your squad together we go on as a big group I think it's for the best... Roan... listen to me... if at any point I tell you all to grtab your things and run out of the place, do it... don't ask why just know its for your own saftey. If I ask this of you, you do it, Okay."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:38 am

*Roan nods sharply*

Dont worry about it. And once we're safe, Ill head back to help.

*He says this last bit with a small smile, then turns to face his squad*

Alright, are we ready to go?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 am

"Thanks Roan..."

Michael turns to his squad aswell and then says to them.

"Alright soldiers get your kit together, this fog is thick so stay close to each other, have your zanpaktou on stand by at all times! and as for the old dracula looking man with the note. Good luck to what ever your going to do. Now then, lets begin this investigation we have a mission to do and were going to do it right."

He turns to face Roan and then says.

"If we have any kind've light I think we should use it so we know where we are incase we get lost in this thick fog."

Michael look's towards Roan to see if he has a torch and hten looks about the floor to see if theres anything that is flammable to make a handheld flame torch.

"Ah... why diden't I think of this before!"

Michael spins out his two zanpaktous and then says.

"Tormenta why don't you give us some light here?"

As he says this his zanpaktou blade bright up in a yellow light that covers the whole of the blades and creat a large orbital glow around them which could be seen from miles away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:55 am