Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation Empty 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by cool beans Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 pm

New York City

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation New_york

The famous busy bustling city is as alive as ever, little do the people relise that death lurks in the shadows...

This topic is for the purposes of 6th division Rp
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 am

The doors to the Senkaimon opened above the city. "So, this is what New York looks like" Suzaku said to himself. He then looked on his chest, seeing that the Gentei Kaijo had been placed.
    "I guess i should find my Gigai" He said calmly. He quickly flash stepped to the ground and found his gigai laying next to a street lamp. "I wonder if anyone has noticed this" He said jokingly. He walked over and leaned inside his gigai. He then jumped up, while in his gigai, to try and get used to it.
    "Gosh, first time in a gigai, last time I came to the human world, it was a shingami extermination mission" he said softly. He then walked around, scoping the area, trying not to look suspicous to the humans.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5302

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am

A few minutes after Suzaku has put on his Gigai a black rift opens in the sky above Central Park

Spoiler:

"Such a thin atmosphere, its almost suffocating" the white suited man says to himself as he looks around in search of something

"That all too familiar scent of him at last..."

He hovers for a few minutes in the air continuing looking around the area and then finally flies towards Suzaku's direction
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 am

Suzaku, still looking for anything suspicous, feels a strong spiritual pressure.
    "What the" He said as a dark rift opened up in the sky. Standing in the rift was a man dressed in all white with what appeared to be a black neck tie.
    "Hmm" He said to himself. He hurried and ran into the forest. He then pulled out a soul candy.
    "This better work" He said softly. He stuck the soul candy in his mouth. A bright light shined over him as he appeared in his soul reaper outfit.
    "I want you to stay here, out of trouble" He said. *Ai*
    He jumped foward and landed in the same area he was just in. "Who may you be?" Suzaku asked the man. He had his hand on his zanpakto, ready for anything.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 am

The white suited man lands slowly on the ground and tilted his head to one side

"What is this? you have the same spiritual pressure as him but you aren't him..."

In the blink of an eye he vanishes before Suzaku's eyes and re-appears behind him facing the opposite direction of him

"Tell me your name Shinigami" He says in a calm yet stern tone of voice
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:47 am

Suzaku looked on as the man disappeared, then reappeared behind him.
    "Who is this person I am supposed to have the same spiritual pressure as?" he asked. "And tell me who you are first if you want to know who I am" Suzaku's grip on his zanpakto tightened, being prepared in case he were to attack.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:00 am

With an air of self confidence around him the white suited man turns around to look at Suzaku

"Lets just say an old friend of mine,i've been looking for him a long time, its a little bit odd really, when you were in that false body i could have sworn it was him...that is why i made my way over here in such a haste"

He glances at Suzaku gripping the hilt of his zanpakuto and he smiles

"So you really want to fight eh? Very well,I do believe a common courtesy of your rustic shinigami ways is to trade names before a fight"

The man cracks his neck loudly seemingly staring right through Suzaku as he does so

"The name is Giriko Tlipoca, remember it well young shinigami"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 am

"I don't know who this person you are looking for, but as you can clearly see, i am not him" He said. He looked at him as he cracked his neck. He then felt a strange sensation as he said his name. "M-my name is Suzaku Sazumushi" He said calmly. He then pulled out his zanpakto and flash stepped back, getting ready for him to attack.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 am

"Suzaku Sazumushi, no then you are definatly not him then, pity, but you can at least deliver a message to him for me"

Giriko jumps in the air and kicks himself from a tree instantly snapping it in half, he propels forwards towards Suzaku at blinding speed pulling his clenched fist back for a punch
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:21 am

"Crap!" Suzaku shouted. He ducked down as quick as he could, dodging the hit as it went over his head.
    "What was that for?!" He shouted. He squated down and then scanned the area before he made a turn around. "This should be fine" he said calmly. He pulled out his zanpakto and called its shikai, seeing how he wasn't able to go bankai due to the immense pressure.
    "Burst, Apollo" He called his shikai. Starting from the ground, his body was surrounded by flames. As the flames dispersed, his arms were covered in a light red light and in both hands were rapiers, with the blades made out of condensed flames.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 am

Giriko U-turns in mid air and lands on the ground a few feet in front of Suzaku as he releases his Shikai form

"An interesting release form you have there" Giriko says as he raises an eyebrow "Hand to hand is out of the question then"

He draws his own zanpakuto, a normal looking katana with a red hilt and holds it in front of him

"I really dislike sword-play its just being a bit too much like a shinigami for my liking"

Giriko leaps into the air and swings his zanpakuto towards Suzaku
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 am

Suzaku holds up one of the rapiers and shunpos towards the man. The blade, slowly started to turn brighter, as the flames got hotter. He didn't know if the two blades would connect, he just had to try. Behind him, small flames came from where he would step trying to get closer to the man.

Spoiler:
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 am

The Zanpakuto and the flame sword clash sending firey sparks flying setting the area around them alight

Giriko looks almost sleepy eyed at Suzaku as he keeps himself blocked with his blade

"Please don't tell me that this is your full strength this is just dissapointing"

He leaps back a few feet, rolls in mid air and flies back towards Suzaku with his blade pointed towards him

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:05 am

Suzaku jumps back, sliding on his spirit grounds, *the area in the air they stand on*
    "Nah, this ain't my full power, I just haven't been authorized to use my bankai from my captain yet to release Gentei Kaijo" He said. He then looked onward to see that the man had pearced his stomach. He put his hand on the blade and grinned at him.
    "Got ya" he said. He grabbed the blade tighter as flames travled down the blade to the man.

Spoiler:
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:23 am

The flames quickly travelled down the sword and set Giriko alight.

"that is quite the trick Shinigami" He coughs as the flames spread across his torso. He quickly spins round in the air much like a spinning top at a blinding speed

"i may need a new suit after this little warm up" He chuckles as the flames are extinguished by his move and smoke rises from his body

Below them he looks down on a crowd has gathered round the destruction caused by their battle in the park, firecrews, tv cameras and civillains are all crowded round oblivious to the truth

"So Suzaku im going to give you a choice, one free shot at me i won't defend, hell you may even get lucky and kill me, or save the crowd of people below me from their destruction."

With an icey cold look on his face giriko points his finger at the crowd, bright purple light begins to form from his finger tip

"Cero" he calmy says as a purple beam of light shoots towards the crowd

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 am

Suzaku, shocked, stared angrily at the arrancar. "Damn it!" He shouted. He flash stepped and got in between the cero and the people, taking the blast head on.
    "You got me there" He said calmly. The smoke cleared as it revealed Suzaku. His left arm had been blown completely off and his shirt was burned and only revealed his left arm and shoulder.
    "You are a coward, trying to kill innocent people" He said angrily. He held put his sword down in the air, as one of its hidden abilities went into place. He then took his only free hand and pressed a button on the inside of his outfit.
    "Captain, may I release Gentei Kaijo" He asked calmly, clearly in pain from the loss of his arm.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:36 am

The communicator inside Suzaku's pocket crackled a faint voice can be heard

"This is captain Hanzo Mifune you have a go for Gentei Kaijo! Just hold on a little longer Suzaku we're sending re-enforcements in stat!" Hanzo shouts as loud as he can from Soul Society
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 am

Suzaku grins as he heard the approval. "Thanks captain" he said. His eyes grew dull. "I can't pass out now, I have to finish this fight!" He shouted. He grabbed the blade that was in front of him and the flames grew a dark red.
    "I'm going to kill you arrancar" Suzaku said under his breath. He then launched at the arrancar with full force, with the sword sticking outward.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 am

Rikujo Kuro!

*The six rods of light slam into giriko, behind him Nachos is holding 2 red scythes, a strange liquid dripping off of them*

Sorry i'm late bro, I just got the notification, and you, do you even have a pair? I mean attking humans? That's just weak!

*nachos throws one of the scythes at giriko*

Watch it, they have a nasty bite
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 am

Suzaku notices his brother show up.
    "Good" He said softly. His sword dispersed to its normal zanpakto form as he slid to a stop. He put the blade back into its sheath then, he slowly begun to fall.
    "Dang it, i'm loosing spirit energy fast" He said. He then fell to the ground quickly due to the loss of energy and straign from loosing an arm.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:55 am

Girikos eyes widen as soon as he hears Hanzo's name from the communicator

"Hanzo Mifune! At last!" He begins to laugh maniacally losing all his reason and rhyme

"I see... I see, so you were nothing but bait this whole time boy he used y.."

His speech is cut short when he has but seconds to react to Suzaku's attack, he sonidos out of the way but gets hit by the 6 rods of light and is held in the firing line of Nachos attack
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 am

Suzaku landed in the ground, a crater forming under him in the ground.
    "Nachos, good luck with him, he is a tough arrancar!" He shouted. He tried to get up but his wounds were to bad and his body wouldn't respond.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 am

*Nachos shunpos down and places his bro somewhere safe, he then shunpos back up at giriko, throwing his other scythe, just as his 1st attk is about to hit*

Spoiler:
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 am

The first sycthe slashes across Giriko's chest, he begins to feel like his skin is burning, as Nachos shunpos back up to throw the second sycthe at Giriko, he looks at him dead on

"You lemons Shinigami interfering in my business" He coldy says as his vision begins to blur

"What is going..." he begins to ask as his chest begins to bleed faster than it was before

He dozily lifts his arm up and points at one of the 5 nachos in front of him watching the second sycthe come flying towards him

"Cero!Cero!Cero!"He shouts shooting purple beams of light everywhere around him, sweat and blood pouring down him

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:36 am

Suzaku watched from the spot his brother placed him. "Cero" He said to himself. He sat there, watching, upset that he couldn't do anything to help Nachos.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm