Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 5 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:31 am

Akira notices nobody else can defeat the hollow. She shunpos to the Menos grande and gets into a stance trying to rerieve every last bit of reiatsu she has left. And she unleashes the sprit of her zanpkatou. She grows crow wings herself.

"Raikou karasu.......SPreading LIGHT!" A huge storm of lighting bolts and feathers of her wings shoot at the menos grande killing them all.

She retrieves back to he ground to gain some of her power back. "that should do it."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 5 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:34 am

Standing in the back of the smoke and garganta, stood a tall, thin man, about the size of a normal teenager. He slowly stepped out of the garganta as he noticed Giriko on the ground.
    "My, looks like you've been wounded" He said. He looked around. "Hollow, Soul Reaper" He said to himself. He then looked over at the other soul reapers as he grinned.
    "I guess he found who he was looking for then" He said softly. He pulled out his zanpakto and readied himself for what would happen next.
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5302

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 am

Giriko picks himself off the ground with his zanpakuto and looks at the newly arrived arrancar

"Yes that one there is our new target, get him"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 am

Kyouga Shunpoed on the ground, and caught Suzaku before he hit the ground. Kyouga then got Suzaku on his feet as he attempted to take out some of the hollows out with a few "Sokatsui" attacks. However Kyouga knew that Suzaku needed assistance. Kyouga then prepared to unsheath his Zanpakuto, in an attempt to defend his brother.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 am

(I have to restart my computer so brb!)
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 am

"New target?" Hanzo looks at Giriko, then to the new arrancar then Suzaku

"Get out of here suzaku quick!" He shouts as he pulls his hand over his face and forms a white skull shaped mask over his face

He flies towards the new arrancar as quickly as he can blood spilling from the whole in his stomach, yet he grins and bears the pain

"Akira quick we have to stop him!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am

"Hmm" He said softly. He pulled his arm out of his pocket, revealing a green like glove. He put his hand on Giriko's wound and the glove stuck to the wound. It started to emanate a green energy, healing his wounds.

"Now then" He said. He pulled out his zanpakto. It was a green hilted zanpakto. He held it in front of him as he appeared next to Kyouga. He grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground.
    "I'm sorry, but nobody can rescue that boy now" He said softly.
    He noticed a newcommer, not really new, but, he was new to him.
    "My, you must be the one Giriko always talks about killing" He said as he put his hand in his hair. He revealed his eyes. They were a light green, almost looking as if he could see through you. As he uncovered his eyes, it was revealed the number arrancar he was. *Imma say Numero Cinqo or something*
    He revealed his numero cinqo on the pupil of his eye.
    "Giriko is a lot stronger than I am, but, I have abilities unknown to many" He said. He slowly had a grin slide across his face as he appeared next to Suzaku. He grabbed him by the arm and threw him to Giriko.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 am

Akira was shocked to see the captain alive but than she realized. He wa a captain. She quickly followed orders and picked herself up and shunpo to the arrancar. She was stiill weak from using her power on the memos grande but beared it and ran on.

"yes sir!" she got some power to her sythe and shot a powerful lighting bolt at him.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 am

Hanzo arrives at the spot the arrancar was in just as he goes and attacks Kyouga

"Dammit im too slow!"

He swings his green sword towards the arrancar and a powerful blast of gale force heads towards him along with the lightning strike from Akiras attack
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 am

"Weak" He said. He raised his hand up and pushed the attack in the other direction.
    "This is the power i hold" He said. He floated up in the air as he held his zanpakto in front of him.
    "Volcano's erupt in your power, oceans begin to flood the towns in your power, the winds destroy towns in you power, the earth splits in your power" He chanted. As he said this, fire, wind, water, and earth flowed around his body.
    "Become one with me and help me defeat my enemies" His zanpakto disappeared inside his body and his appearance changed. His hair turned a brown, white, red, and blue color. His eyes stayed the normal green and the hollow mask on his neck grew into a face protector and led to his arm, creating a blade on the back of his right hand. In his left hand, he held a blade, *like Shunsui Kyoraku's zanpakto* with the power of four elements infused within it.
    "Can't defeat the elements?" he asked as he slashed the blade down, creating five blades made of fire and wind, both powering up each other, at Kyouga, Hanzo, and Akira.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 am

Hanzo shunpos infront of Akira and looks at her through the eyes of his hollow mask on as he acts as a human shield from the attack

"Don't worry about what happens to me, you have to live to fight another day" He says in a distorted voice to her moments before the attack hits him in the back

He falls down to the ground his back burnt and cut to shreds a stream of his own blood following his body as it drops
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 am

Akira nodded than her eyes went wide at what just happened. She was shocked and her body couldn't move. Finally she grabbed her sythe. "karasu" the crow spirit caught her captain and than she ran toward the arrancar than sliced at he's chest.

"my turn to fight this time"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am

The arrancar grabbed the zanpakto.
    "I don't think so little girl" He said in a calm tone. He upped his spiritual energy and covered her in water. Then, he sent a surge of electricity into her body. He let go of her and sonido'd next to Suzaku's body.
    "The girl was weak" He said softly as he sat down on the wounded body of Suzaku. He looked at Giriko.
    "Can we go yet?" He asked
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 am

Akira landed on her feet and laughed. She went next to suzqku's body.

"I don't think so. No offense but lighting or electric attacks don't work on me. *slices chest* I'm not weak. So shut it and fight me"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:05 am

The arrancar appeared behind the girl.
    "Hmm, so that didn't work" He said softly. He looked at the girl. He then looked at Suzaku. He stomped his leg with his foot and a loud crack could be heard.
    "Hmm, just left something for him" He said laughing. He took his hand and grabbed the girl by the neck. A light green cero started to form in his hand as he held her neck.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 am

Akira looked at suzaku than at the arrancar. She bite he's hand and bit he's thumb hard.
    she let go and kicked him away. she than pointed her fingers at he's face. "shakkao"
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5302

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 am

Giriko grabs Akira by the scruff of the neck and looks at the arrancar as he flings her away

"Thats enough!" He says calmly

He flicks his free wrist and a gargantua appears before them

"We're leaving" he says as he picks up suzaku from underneath his foot and carried him into the gargantua

"I only let you live girl so you could heal up your captain...tell him i will be the one to kill him in the end"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 am

The arrancar laughed to himself as he walked into the arrancar shortly behind Giriko.
    "A goodbye gift" He said. He pointed his finger at the tallest building in New York, and shot a bright green cero at it, destroying it.

*Don't worry, nobody was in it Akira*
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 am

Akira almost ran for the.m but stooped remebering whAt someone told her awhile ago. She looked at the buildin and sighed to herself.
    "I'm worthless. *goes and heals captain* I'm sorry sir"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:39 am

Hanzo's hollow mask begins to dissolve as he opens his eyes and looks at Akira standing above him

"No.. you did good...help me up could you... "

Hanzo struggles to stand up, covered in his own blood he sighs...

"Alright lets head back... we need to formulate a rescue plan for suzaku..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am

*Im bored, so i'm just posting here to keep the posts coming for me lol.
    Anyway, I wanna help in this as a step in or something, like, a robot replacement or something as a temp*
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 am

Akira helped the captain up still trying to heal him. Even though she was weak herself using all her reiastu on the Menos grande she stood strong.

"Right, what was that power Suzaku had?" She tried to open a senkaimon to the soul soicety as her captain was weak
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"I dont know..." Hanzo sighs

"But ive got a feeling where hes been taken... lets head back to my office and we'll figure out a plan there"

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/6th-division-head-quarters-f13/captain-s-office-t2724-60.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 pm