Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468768

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission Empty [5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:23 pm

The 5th Division has been placed on lock down for unknown reasons, all divisions have been tasked to send people to check out whats going on, but a gate a gate now stands between the 2 division, some kind of barrier that prolly cant be intercepted by anything.

Your mission is to defeat the guard assigned to defend this gate.
    all forum rules still apply
    good luck and have fun

I am an Etherna Mage, and I along with my fellow mages are invading the 5th division. We are setting up barriers in 4 divisions and i'm in charge of this one, the south barrier. If you want to enter the barrier you'll have to defeat all of the mages defending the barriers, good luck.

Last edited by seraphim on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission Empty Re: [5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 am

OOC : Grimmjow. Please PM me if you want to set up an event in this section, this is not a section we regularly post in, only for event. Second, Is this event sanctioned by Hiro or Squee? Third, I will give you approval for a thread in this section, but it has to go by me. I will let this thread in the section for the next three days, you get me answers by then.

Sorry I might seem bitchy, but I don'T want the events forum to end up being a random events thingy
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80576

[5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission Empty Re: [5th Division South Gate] 9th Division Mission

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

OCC: cantin, it is approved, i just announced the whole thin a little late, but it has something to do with the new site wide event, so just fight hi off if you like, or if you dont like to participate, we'll just transfer to a different gate

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 am

I'll fight, but next time, please PM captains about stuff like that. I think it's the best thing to do so everyone notices it

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:55 am

OOC: Unlocked, the event will be happening

*Cantin gets the message about the 5th Division's invasion and rushes to the gate, only to see that some mage guy is waiting for him at the end of the 5th's south gate

"Meh..Some annoyance's gonna serve as an experiment tool for me.."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 am

*sees a guy dressed like a captain*

oh great, of course i have to face a captain straight off the bat

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 am

*Cantin goes to the mage

"Who are you..and why are you standing in front of The 5th Division's south Gate..are you saying you'll be opposing me?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 am

It seems that i must oppose you if you are to help your 5th division comrades.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 am

"Ya..it seems that way..though I'm kind of in a hurry, so I can'T let you fight me too long..sorry"

*Cantin raised his hand to the sky as well as Taking his Zanpakuto with his other hand

"Korosu, Seigi"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 am

You have no idea whats coming......
    *pulls out his spellbook*
    I want you to meet my friend Zephyr, Zephyr Arise!
    *Sunny's familiar appears*
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 am

...I hope your heart is ready for this young mage..because I'm about to make myself some delicious unicorn steak and I'm not about to let my supper go.

*Cantin dashed at the Unicorn'S side, hoping to slash him in two with his Tonfa, taking care to stay on the side that wouldn'T be vulnerable to the mage'S attacks
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 am

*Zephyr vanishes in a shunpo like way and appears 3 meters behind Cantin*
    He's got a mind of his own. Do you really think he's that slow?
    *Zephyr's horn lights up ready for a blast*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 am

*Cantin starts laughing at the mage

"Because you think I'm going all out? This is like only a third of my Power. I pray that you don't seel it fully, because both you and the unicorn will end up as meat skewers for me"

*Cantin takes a look at the Unicorn

"Oh..a ray or something..haha, this one'S a goner"

*Cantin raises his shield a bit and gets ready to deflect the blast
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:50 am

*Sanba shunpos behind Cantin as Zephyr blast at the shield*
    Dodge this!
    *Sanba swings his zanpakto towards Cantin from behind the shield*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:56 am

*Cantin deflected the blast on his right then quickly took a left, hoping the unicorn wouldn'T react as quickly and hit Sanba with the rest of his blast. HE avoided Sanba's slash while he was dodging left. After he dashed to his left, Cantin turned around a bit, so he could see both fighters
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 am

(OOC:did u redirect the blast at me?)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 am

OOC: I partly blocked it, but moved out of the way so the rest would end up in your face
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 am

(OOC:alright)
    *sanba yells bakudo #8 repulse creating a round shield that neutralizes the blast*
    nice moves. how about i show you Zephyr's true powers!
    final awakening!
    (Zephyr takes a human form wielding a scythe and sword)
    *Zeph appears right behind the captain and swings his scythe towards him*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:13 am

*Cantin calmly blocks the scythe with his shield and attempts a kick straight in Zephyr's chest
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 am

*Zephyr brings his leg up blocking the attack and grabs Cantins throat, trying to choke him*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 am

Cantin avoids getting grabbed (You have to say you attempted, you can't decide for others) and attempts a slash at Zephyr's coming arm
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:36 am

*Zephyr's hand turns black and he opens a void attempting to suck in the zanpaktou*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:53 am

*Cantin managed to back away in time so his Tonfa wouldn't get sucked in the void. He got in a fighting stance, awaiting Zephyr
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:04 am

*with the same hand Zeph shot out a cero like black blast heading towrds cantins heart*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 am

"Eriito To heiki"

*Cantin'S weapons grow up and he hides between his shield, totally blocking the blast, he then went straight at Zeph, fighting at midrange because of the extended length of his tonfa, attempting a slash to the throat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:10 pm