Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:49 am

*Nachos laughs as Giriko shoots ceros everywhere*

You know, you have really bad aim,

*he pulls his scythes back and mutters an incantation, then he shunpos right below giriko*

Time to end this, Hado 73 Soren Sokatsui!

*A huge blast of blue energy fires upward, engulfing giriko*

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: 6th Division RP Mission 1- New York City Investigation

Post by cool beans Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Hanzo Shunpos at the steaming crater in the ground, he walks up to it and looks at Suzaku

"I'm so sorry about this whole mess, I'll explain everything when we return to Soul Society, i swear it"

Hanzo draws his zanpakuto and turns to face Giriko who is currently being destroyed by Nachos

"Don't stop with your assault Nachos... he has amazing regenerative abilitys like no other hollow you've encontered before" Hanzo says under his breath with a cold stare on his face
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5302

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Just as Nacho's fires his kido blast Giriko spins upside down and shoots off another cero, the two shots hit causing a massive explosion that rocks the city, windows shatter around the city in the street and the populace begin panicing fleeing in terror everywhere and anywhere

"Hanzo Mifune, is that you watching from the sidelines as always old friend? Your time will come, I have waited 70 years, whats a few more minutes?"

His vision begining to stabilize and his wounds begin sealing up, Giriko turns to face Nacho's

"I must be getting a little bit slow in my age, took me far longer for my body to adjust to the unique properties of your weapon" He says in his calm tone of voice once more

Dissapearing from sight in the blink of an eye he appears right in front of Nachos with his hand pulled back ready to strike and pierce his chest
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 am

*Nachos is blown back a bit by the massive explosion, he notices capt. Beanie Mifune on the ground*

Good, he can take care of suzu.

*he looks back to giriko right as he's thrusting his hand at him, Nachos immediatly brings his scythes up and blocks his hand, he looks down and sees that his scythes made lil cuts on impact, he watches the acid flow into the tiny wounds, he looks up grinning*

You got cut again

*he hooks his scythes together, locking giriko's hands in them, he then fires a massive blast of lightining thru them*

Spoiler:
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:03 am

Giriko is sent flying backwards a short distance covered in bolts of electricity and smoke from his skin, his hand begins to melt to the bone from the flesh eating poison, yet he simply looks at it and smiles

"I like this power, i could have fun torturing people with it..."

He draws his zanpakuto and slices his hand off barley even flinching at the pain, in a flash he vanishes and re-appears in front of nachos taking a swing of his sword to his torso
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 am

Suzaku looked up as he noticed his captain's arrival.
    "I-I'm sorry about this" he said. He grabbed his shoulder with his right hand, trying to stop the bleeding. "I couldn't do much" His face lowered as his eyes begun to lose its pupils and his face begun to grow pale.

He then looked up noticing Nachos attacked the arrancar. He then noticed the arrancar cut his hand of.
    "..." Was all that came out of Suzaku's mouth.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 am

*Nachos watches as he chops his hand off, then charges*

Enkosen!

*A shield of red energy pops up and blocks his sword, Nachos then throws both his scythes behind Giriko, then shunpos back and pulls on the chains, the scythes are being pulled back with Giriko's back directly in their path, he sends another surge of lightining thru them*

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 am

Suzaku, still woozy, looks on as he notices Nachos continue his onslaught against the arrancar.
    "Please....be careful...." he said softly.

Spoiler:
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Giriko glances at the two scthyes and lightning flying towards him and rolls his eyes, he ducks out of their path. He sonidos to the right and appears before Hanzo

"Well well so you're a captain now?"

He smiles as he walks up to him

"Pity it was so short lived!" He shouts as he raises his sword at Hanzo
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Hanzo simply stands there with his eyes shut as the sword his flung towards him. In a flash he draws his own blade and blocks the attack.

"Still just a mindless, bloodthirsty hollow... nothing more nothing less" He looks at Giriko who is fuming with rage.

With their swords locked he kicks Giriko back a few feet and grabs Girikos zanpakuto as he falls backwards onto the ground. As soon as Giriko falls Hanzo glances up at Nachos

"He's open and defenceless now; Nachos get him now"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 pm

*Nachos shunpos down in front of Giriko and slashes down at his chest and torso with both scythes, then releases a huge blast of lightining down into them*
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 am

Giriko falls to his knees as Nachos slices through his chest and he is hit by more lightning blasts

"heh" he simply mutters as he slumps facedown to the floor
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 am

*Nachos looks over at Hanzo*

So capt. beanie, what do you wanna do with this guy and what was his connection with you anyways?
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 am

Hanzo watches on as Nacho's attack causes Giriko to come crashing to his knees, he tightens the grip on his Zanpakuto as an uneasy feeling swirls through the air

"Careful Nacho's Im not sure...theres something not quite right..."

He shunpos at Girikos body and rolls him over face up with his zanpakuto, glancing at his corpse he turns back to Nachos

"Well you see he was.." His sentence is cut short when a hand passes through his right side of his stomach and blood begins quickly pouring out of his mouth
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Giriko Tlipoca
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Giriko Tlipoca Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:38 am

Giriko whips his hand back from Hanzo's stomach and collapses back on the floor

"I've seen you survive worse than that" he laughs as Hanzo falls to the floor

Looking up at the sky, Giriko laughs maniacally as menos grande appear in a dark rift above them and shoot out an inpenterable beam of yellow light around him

"So my time is up!" He laughs as he is begun to be pulled up to the sky "next time Shinigami boy i shall take more than your arm, you with the scythes, i look forward to cutting you up... and you Hanzo Mifune" He looks down at Hanzo as he floats up towards the sky

"you I shall make you wish for death then i will kill you"

Giriko laughs as blood continues to pour out of his mouth and he dissapears into the dark rift
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 am

Suzaku looks on as the yellow beam is shot down on the arrancar.
    "S-Sorry captain" He said. He looked up again as he said he would take more than his arm and then what he said to his captain and Nachos.
    "..." He couldn't get anything out.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 am

*Nachos watches Giriko punch a hole thru hanzo, he swings down with his scythe, barely missing him, he watches as the Negacion takes him back to Hueco Mundo, then grins as he watches the scythes acid eat away at his flesh, exposing his insides*

Well, what do ya know, they do look the same on the inside

*He then goes over to Hanzo and takes the top half of his uni and rips it down the middle, he gives one to suzu and then wraps the other around Hanzo's wound*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 am

Suzaku accepts the wrapping from Nachos.
    "Thanks bro" He said softly. He tried his best to wrap it around his wound with his free hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't do much" He said as he tried to wrap the wound. "I can't even find the arm that was lost" His face was still pale and he had gained back the pupils in his eyes. He then looked up to see that the yellow beam had disappeared, along with the arrancar.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 am

Here let me help you with that

*Nachos takes the wrapping and secures it tightly around his chest, then pulled out a syringe and injected suzu with painkillers*

Just a lil somethin I picked up at the 12th, you guys sit tight, I'm gonna go look for suzu's arm

*With that, Nachos shunpos away*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 am

"Thanks bro" Suzaku said. He then felt the pain go away as Nachos put the pain killers into the spot where his arm should be. He then looked up as he left to go look for his arm.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Hanzo holds himself up with his zanpakuto and pulls out his communicator from his pocket

"This is captain Hanzo Mifune calling in for a clean-up crew and memory replacement for civillians for 100 feet around this area, Also a request for myself and Vice Captain Suzaku to report into 8th Divisions infirmary"

He places it back in his pocket and hobbles over to Suzaku and Nachos

"I apologise for this mess, I'll give a detailed explanation later, for now lets head back to Soul Society, rest and heal up..."

Struggling to even hold up his sword, he somehow musters the strength to begin making slashing movements in the air and a doorway appears back to the Soul Society
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 am

*Nachos appears behind them, holding the charred remains of suzu's arm*

Hold the elevator, I just found Suzu's arm

*He walks over to Hanzo and helps him walk thru the senkaimon*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 am

Hanzo looks at Suzaku

"[color=cyan]Dont worry, the doctor here is one of the best they'll get us healed in no time, when your ready i will tell you guys everything[color]"

Hanzo hobbles onwards clutching at his wound to the portal to the 8th divison infirmary
    http://www.bleachdynasty.com/8th-division-main-deck-f17/4th-division-coke-island-gotei-13-infirmary-t2488.htm
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:23 am

Shortly behind, still wounded, is Suzaku. He looks over to see that Nachos had found his arm. "Thanks bro" He said again. He turned and tried to walk through the senkaimon, but as he made it to the entrance, he fell over. "Keep going, I'll try to catch up" He said, trying to raise himself back up. As he did, his arm gave out and broke.
    "DANG IT!" He shouted. He then used his head and tried to get up when he was fnially on his feet. He then struggled to try and get after his captain and Nachos.

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 am

RP Closing Comments: Well done guys i am very pleased with how this unfolded!

Big woop to Nacho's for jumping in and spicing things up you're welcome to join in the fun whenever you want!

And Axel excellent work, losing an arm! now that is dedication my friend!

Heal up in the 8th infirmary then head back to the 6th HQ if you want a detailed explantion on the mysterys surrounding Giriko, and prepare for the next event that will be happening soon!

Thankyou very much both of you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm