Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Funnyguy339
Kyouga
Muerte
Pythia
Nikolaj
9 posters

Espada Fraccion Meeting

Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5356

Espada Fraccion Meeting Empty Espada Fraccion Meeting

Post by Nikolaj Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

Deep within Las Noches is the main room where all the espadas and fraccions could meet. In the center of the room lies none other than Captain of squad 6 of Gotei 13. Captured. In reiatsu seal shakles and binding. Blindfolded and his eyes covered. A single card floats over the captain that reads 'RESTRAINT' Stood by him was Yukino, who controlled the card, and Cross waiting for Pythia.
     Espada Fraccion Meeting 290px-Hollow_Night_Palace

Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 4891

Espada Fraccion Meeting Empty Re: Espada Fraccion Meeting

Post by Pythia Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:03 am

Once Pythia received word from the soul society he immidetly opened up a garganta and walked through it from the soul society. The side from the soul society closed up and was left shut. A new opening appeared infront of him and it led him to the room of Las Noches.

Pythia walked through and he's footsteps could be hears on the marbel floor of the building. He looked to the two Espada members and silently greeted them with a nod.

He walked closer to the Captain and grabbed hold of the captains bottom jaw, he turned the captain's head to left and viewed he's right ear seeing that he's hearing was also blocked.

He then said to the two Espada members. "Good, you baught him here just as I asked, however after recent studies. There is another shinigami that carries the hollow inside of him, he's no one important just someone who could be a light use for my studies. This captain here has nothing inside him but blood bones and guts... well for now he does.

Pythia's pupil begins to glow a light purply pinky colour as he begins to use one of he's abilities. He begins to search through the Captains mind seeking out information. Once he finally gets the information he needs he lets go of the captains jaw and he's pupil goes back to its original colour. He looks to Yukino and Cross.

"You two, first of all I want you to walk to the end of the room. Stand in line with the captain. And fire a Cero at him, he's no use to me alive. So I'd rather see him suffer and die slowly.

Once you do that Cross I want you to throw him back to the soul society, make sure it's a crash landing. Yukino. Call the other Espada members and bring them here."
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:19 am

yukino nods at his order. Yes my lord. yukino doubted that a cero from two strong salads wouldn't be enough to kill the captain of the 6th. Yukino started walking until he was far enough and waited for Cross so they may attempt in killing the man. are you sure though my lord that he is of no use? I mean he could maybe used as a hostage... Or even better one of my cards, but if it's what you wish we will kill him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 am

Cross nodded his head at his leader and looked at Yukino. He then walked towards the back of the hall and stuck out his tongue. His purple cero began to form on the tip of his tongue. He held it there, waiting for Yukino to join in.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:41 pm

"No no... just harm him enough for him to wish he was dead. Theres nothing I could do with a worthless barbarian like himself."

Pythia would stand there and slip he's hands in he's pockets as he watched the two Espada members as they were about to fire two powerful cero's at the captain.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11599

Post by Kyouga Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Kyouga arrived in the room just in time to see the other two Espada shoot their individual Ceros at Michael Sachiro. It was an interesting sight, but he feared that Pythia might also be after Tenju. Now if that was true, he had to find a way to protect him. Furthermore, Kyouga wanted to be the one to fight him. However, Kyouga could care less about Michael's fate.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Yukino nodded at his words and got ready as Cross was there next to him. Yukino slowely raised his left hand and aimed it at the captain. His life was of no imporatance so this was easy. You put up a good fight. Yukino said to himself as a large red cero formed on his hand. It was quite powerful but not enough to kill him. Yukino glanced at Cross to see if he was ready. And when he was he shot.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 am

The Squad 6 captain was hit heavily and was in deep pain by both the attacks, He roared out in pain as he then tried to do he's best to break free of the hold that was holding him down. Michael would roar in pain, he's shinigami robing on he's chest would be burnt of revealing he's muscular body and a deep burn.

Michael would begin to trence he's muscles, since he was no longer in he's beserk mode this would be tough to break out of. Michael would begin to growl and roar like a beast showing he's sharp canine teeth he would begin pulling in an attempt to break free. He's veins poping up as he tences all he's muscles.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am

Seeing the captain struggle Yukino chuckled. He raised his hand up once more and the card above the captain glowed blue as the restraints became stronger holding him down. "It seems that he still has some fight in him my lord. Shall Cross drop him off now or give him another round?" He asked.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 am

"No.. give him another round... slash him a few times, I want to see exactly how strong this captain is. If the rumours are true then this could be interesting."

Pythia smirked slightly as he watched the Captain struggle.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:41 am

Yukino smiled at the orders. It was the first fun he has in almost days. He was gladly able to follow Be my pleasure.oi Cross I'm going to slash him, after you can do whatever. Yukino pulled out a card that floated in the air. THE SWORD. He said while this time many sword came out of the card and crcled around the captain. Yukino raised his hand up and started controlling the blades to slash at the captain. One by one. Not cutting through him but just cutting him. One by one each sword fell to the ground.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 am

Cross leaned against the nearby wall.
    "This is so pointless" He said. "Just attacking him like this, why not put him in a room where I could place him in some illusions, that will make him go insane, then we can use him to attack the soul society"
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 am

Pythia speaks and then says.

"Indeed you could, but that would attract alot of attention make alot of noise and make people too nosey. Our plan is much more different. This is just abit of enjoyment, attack him all you wish he's useless to us."
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:07 am

Yukino went closer to the captain and pet he's head. And than stood up spinning away from him sending more sword down hearing him scream. "This is more fun don't you think? Illusions aren't even real. There mind tricks." yukino said looking at him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 am

Cross shrugged.
    "I can make illusions real, it all depends on how the person being tricked takes it" He said. He pushed himself off of the wall.
    "You two can hit him and what not, i'm not taking part in taking the life of someone we could use for something else"
    He said to Yukino and Pythia. He walked to the other side of the wall and leaned against it.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:22 am

"Think what you will in due time the real event shall happen, for now place him under a heavy illusion then we shall throw him to the soul society and see what goes on from there."

Pythia said with laughter in he's tone of voice.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 am

Cross tilted his head.
    "I'll wait till Yukino's had his fun" He said. "After he's done I'll send him back, maybe send him smack dab in the center of their head captains office"
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 am

Yukino smiled looking at the captain. Don't worry, 'm just about finished. Yukino had one final sword floating. It was thin like a needle but long like a spear. He lifted his hand and slammed it downward and it sent the sword through the captain's chest. It had a powerful impact but not enough damage to kill him. Yukino put his hands in his pockets and backed away. All yours to take Cross.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 am

Cross walked out from behind the wall and popped his knuckles.
    "Yukino, do you have a card that can trap him in a box for awhile?" He asked. "I need to keep the smoke within a held area so nobody else in this room gets affected"
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 am

"Cross. Attack him first, then sink him into a nightmare and then launch him to the soul society. Leave him somewhere empty. That way when someone walks by it will cause alot of worries and alot of commocion and will begin to wonder what happend. This could be an interesting reaction..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9410

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 am

Yukino looked up and than suddenly cards floated around Yukino. He looked around and saw no box. But he saw sOmething and grabbed one and looked at it. "no box. I have THE SPACE/. Which practically the same thing. It'll inclose him in a fixated space." yukino threw it above him and enclosed him in a clear ball. "there you go"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

Cross walked up to the enclosed space with the captain held within it. He put his hand on it, a small hole opening to allow the smoke to fill it.
    Purple smoke began to fill the orb, making it look a dark purple color, like there was no smoke in it at all. He then charged his cero on the tip of his tongue and it went inside the orb, shooting the captain on the inside.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:39 am

"Good. now then send him back from where this barbarian came from."

Pythia stood there watching as the captain was now bleeding heavily and struggling to breath. He was full of cuts and burns and he had barley anything left on from so many slashes. Blood was filling the floor and Pythia waited.

"Now once thats done I want the Espada and there fraccion to come"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 am

The Captain would roar in vicious pain and suddnely he was silenced. Knocked unconcious he would loose alot of blood and would be in severe pain and would instantly begin to recieve nightmares. He's muscles untenced and he's body simply collapsed onto the floor emotionless not even moving with barley a pulse to support him.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:02 am

Yukino nodded. I'll call all the others at once my lord. Yukino called up another card that read 'THE WRODS' With his finger Yukino wrote a message in the air that floated around. He sliced the air and the messaged floated out of the room. "They should be here shortly. Better send the captain before they arrive Cross"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:48 am