Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Funnyguy339
Muerte
Ootori Hanzo
7 posters

Captain's Meeting.

Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

BD-cash : 5299

Captain's Meeting. Empty Captain's Meeting.

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:04 pm

The Captain Awaits the Arrival of the Shinigami Captains.

Captain's Meeting. Conference-facilities

He sits in the largest chair in the room that looks towards all the Captains. He sits there and waits for the shinigami to come.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Captain's Meeting. Empty Re: Captain's Meeting.

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Daemon walks into the meeting room for the captains.

"Why the sudden meet?" He asked, not to enthusiastic about being called here so suddenly. "I don't enjoy these types of things, so why call me?" He sat down in his seat that was assigned for him and leaned back into his chair.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Michael walks into the place and sits in he's spot, he places he's feet up onto the table and then lights up a cigar from he's pocket. He begins to puff on it as he leans back in he's chair.

"Come on lets get this started, I got two new recruits waiting for me back in the squad 6 gaurdens."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9410

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Aki walks in soaked in rain as usual. She removes her cloack and goggles. "I'm here! What's the meeting about?" She sayd settling her stuff down on the chair and sitting. She takes out a lollipop eating it while spinning on the chair. "It's so rare to have a meeting so it better be important for me to use that effort to get out of the huge storm today!" She said giggling.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:35 pm

OOC: If this is plot wise, i don't see how you're going to be here as well as handling the squad 6 issue mike.

Daemon sighed as he noticed Aki come in. He continued to sit back, waiting for the meeting tos tart.

Note from Mike*

The battle comes afterwards :) so its okay :)
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5582

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 am

Deciding against being "fashionably late", or trying to make up an excuse, the squad 0 captain entered the meeting room. The masked male would have his piercing eyes scan the room. The 3rd, the 2nd and the 6th squad captain were here. He seemed to have arrived early, not that is mattered either way.

Sitting at one head of the table, he waited patiently for the remaining captains to enter. What makes him wonder though is that, he is from heaven, and has meeting with the soul king, why was he in this one? there is only one way, to find out.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9042

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 am

A cloaked figure slowly made its way into the room that was slowly growing with captains. The figure made no attempt to be noticed with his soft footfalls.

The hood of the cloak fell just low enough to keep a soft bit of light to reach his mouth. The purple hair that streamed down from within the hood trickled into view as he stood against the wall, his attention to it in hopes of keeping the attention off himself.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 4891

Post by Pythia Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

A new face strolled into the meeting. He wore all the shinigami clothing and even had the squad 5 Capain Haori. He came in quietly and sat down where he was able to. He sat there patiently not showing attention to himself. He's long red hair was just tied back so it would dangle down as a pony tail. He would sit there not saying anything and simply scanning the room with he's one eye that was revealed.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 am

Daemon sighed in his seat as the 3 new captains appeared in the meeting room.
    "I'm starting to get annoyed here" He said to the head captain. "You can either tell us whats going on with the captains we have here right now, but if you don't hurry up i'm leaving" He raised up in his seat, he looked over at Pythia, who had just become a captain recently. He noticed he was scanning the room, but payed no attention to it.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 am

Aki put her elbows on the table and rested her head on her hands while closing her eyes. "Don't be so impatient. A captains meeting was called and as a captain you should follow your duty to be in one." She said in a chilsish tone while looking at the others. "i don't like to be in the same room with people who barely socialize but just hang in there."
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:57 pm

The Captain Commander coughs lightly to clear he's voice. He then says.

"Silence all... silence... seeing as the other captains have not bothered turning up I shall now begin this meeting. Sit down boy."

He said this to Daemon. He held onto he's cain as he would sit on he's chair.

"Now then... first of all I would like to bring up the topic of captains. I would like to congratulate the new Squad 5 Captain Pythia, seeing as the last one failed to make any apperances and has already made he's leave for a private selected mission."

Hanzo pauses for a small moment.

"Now then what is the situation with the squads. Daemon, how is your squad doing? are people begining to join or is Squad 2 still a slight ghost town?"

He said this in a calm serious tone towards Daemon.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Listening to what the commander said. A new captain?. so what was the new reiatsu in the room he felt. Looking at the new captain, there was something he did not like about him... The white serpent cant really put words as so why, but the now one seems to have a different presence than the others he has seen.

Deciding to keep it to himself, he would listen to the commander and the squad two's Daemon bicker. It sounded like a wife and a husband speaking of something that had no value. Who cares is he has no member in his squad. Neither does Daiseisho.

Bringing his serpent eyes back to the squad 5 captain he would continue to look at him, wondering whats causing this feeling
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Michael continued to have he's boot covered feet on the table as he would puff on the cigar listning to what the captain commander would say. He leaned he's head to the side slightly to see past he's feet and to see the long red headed Captain.

He begins to think to himself. Looks like a weak S.O.B. heh... he's probably break after one slash of my zanpaktou's... heh... sounds interesting.

He puffed on the cigar and then took out the cigar from he's mouth. He blew out the smoke and then tapped the cigar as the ash would fall off. He then placed the cigar back on the side of he's mouth and continued to smoke he's cigar.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 am

Aki put her feet on the chair. Her knees close to her chest and leaned back on her chair tilting her head back but slightly staring at the new captain of the 5th. Suspicious, Suspicious. She thought to herself and but kept her guard down as for now it was safe. She turned her eyes away from him and stared at the ceiling as the head captain spoke.

She giggled at the stuff he said to the second division captain. It sounded quite serious but to her it was a silly question. "With how things are now who can have more members. Seems everywhere is a ghost town. OPPS~" She said giggling and covering her mouth. Wasn't my turn to talk! Gomenasai Hanou-dono! She said while tilting back and forth on her chair.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am

Daemon shrugged.
    "It's fine I guess" He said. He looked over at Daiseisho, then back to the commander. "Why don't we just get down to business since you called all of us here" Daemon said. "It must be an emergency if you called all of us here, even Daiseisho, and you know i don't do meetings but it must have been important"
    Daemon crossed his arms, looking around the room. He could tell Daiseisho had some odd feelings about the squad 5 captain who had recently showed up. He had the same, eerie feeling as well.
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

"hm indeed. Back to buisness."

The captain clears he's voice.

"Latley there has been an increasing amount of hollow attacks. These attacks are getting further and further towards the Gotei 13 HQ, these attacks so far have been coming out into random however it does show that now the hollows have started to kidnapp some shinigami and return them a few days later. Each shinigami that we have so far found has been returned dead or dying. Non of these victems have survived."

He pauses for a moment.

"These arn't situations in which are an extream emergency however these are things which you should keep an eye on. Over the past week they have changed dramatically. The first week it was 1 or 2 shinigami, the next 4 the next 7 the next 10 and this week there has been a case of 21 injured or missing."
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Pythia would sit for a moment and simply listen to what the captain was saying wilts gaining the feeling that the others were watching him. He never did anything about it and never planned on doing anything. He simply sat there took out a ciggerette from he's pocket and held it in he's hands while the captain spoke.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Aki spun in her chair and stopped, "So you suggesting a captain and their crew go investigate this matter head captain-dono?~" She asked curiously. Hollows are really nothing but old news and for shinigami to be dying from them was just ridiculous. "We should get to the source before it gets to us. I mean Probably some of the captains might get kidnapped! Hehehe mean so many are missing." She said wondering
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 am

"Indeed you have a point, however we already have a specially selected squad in the area inspecting the situation, if the situation gets any worse then we shall take immedieate action with the proper permission of Central 46.

For now I want you all to begin training your squads immiedietly and prepare them for anything. I also want a report on each member and how they are progressing! (Yeah... don't actually write me a report, next captains interview just say you hand in a written report for the head cap to view) now then... that is all for now, I apologise for taking up your time but be on alert if anything happends you shall be informed Immedietly! This meeting is now over!"

As he said this he took out he's wooden smokers pipe and a small bag filled with pure tobbaco. He placed it into he's pipe and hten lit it with a match that he had taken out of he's pocket. He puffed on he's pipe as he waited for the captains to leave.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 am

With that Michael lowered he's feet from the table got up stretched and bit and said.

"Thank F*ck"

And then walked off puffing he's cigar.

"Cya people!"

He walks out the doors and then walks back to he's island
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am

Almost immediately, the white serpent was gone in a flash. That was a waste of time, he thought, and he had no intention of hanging around for idol chatter. He has to return to heaven and deal with the problems there and counter measures that would be used if the foe were to reach heaven's gates. Though, it would be a long shot at best for the enemy to do something like that.

Though on the way back he wondered what was the reiatsu he saw in the new captain... what is the feeling he has
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 am

Aki got up and waved at everyone. "Well see you! You know where to find me! Bye everyone!" She said putting her cloack and goggles on. She used kido to break a hole in the wall. "Oppsies, I'll send someone to fix that eventually!" She jumped out hopping from rooftop to rooftop heading for the cloudly, rainy 3rd division.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 am

"Guess I should be leaving to" Daemon said. "Ootori, I'll be back later, I need to fill you in on some information"
    He jumped up from his chair and walked out of the room.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 am

Pythia also gets up quietly and places he's ciggerette on the side of he's mouth. He lights it up with a small match and then begins to puff on it. He places the now burnt out match onto the table and walks off smoking he's ciggerette. He goes off and walks patiently to he's office.

He than began to think to himself. [i] well that was a compleate waste of time!... now then... better set up training I want to see what this new Vice Captain of mine has.{/i]

He would smirk lightly and blow out light clouds of smoke and continued walking into the distance.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9042

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 am

The cloaked figure held fast against the wall away from the other captains as he did not speak out as the others bickered amongst themselves. He just stood and listened to the best he could without being noticed.

As the meeting went on, he seemed to work the best at his keeping un-noticed as he wasn't glanced at and as the captains started to leave, he would still wait till all were gone. The white figure slowly turned and left the way he had come as he walked away in a rather normal manner to go back to his barracks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:10 pm