Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Prof. Zaki 95
Muerte
Pythia
7 posters

The First Espada Meeting.

Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 4876

The First Espada Meeting. Empty The First Espada Meeting.

Post by Pythia Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 am

The First Espada Meeting. Conferenceroom

Deep in las Noches the headquarters of the Espada where they will be resting and trainig is based in and were there leader Pythia comes to speak to he's followers.

Pythia is sat in the main seat (the one that looks straight ahead to the tv) with he's legs crossed over, he had a lit ciggerette on the side of he's mouth and was puffing slowly on it, every few puffs he would take out the ciggerette blow out some smoke and tap the ciggerete on the ash tray to drop the ash.

He would sit there one eye covered by he's eyepatch the other free to look around, smoke rising from he's ciggerette. he would wait while the Espada would come in fully uniformed.

Spoiler:

(Note* No post Order and no fighting.)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

The First Espada Meeting. Empty Re: The First Espada Meeting.

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 am

Cross walked into the meeting room of the first espada meeting. He was wearing the formal wear of the espada, a white attire with a black line going down the front of his uniform. *refer to cross image* He sat down in a designated spot and crossed his arms.

"What's this meeting about Pythia?" He asked under his breath.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 am

Pythia would puff on he's ciggerette as he then says.

"Greetings Cross." He puffs out smoke. "Wait for the others and then you shall find out."

He took another puff of he's ciggerette and then tapped the ciggerette abit to flick of some ash onto the ashtray as he would then puff out some smoke and await the other members.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5033

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 am

Flashes of dull light appeared as a Few Musical notes were heard, and then Kaliko appeared with an Ocarina that Quickly Shattered. "Eh. I can walk back to Sinclaire." He said as he looked at the other two who were here. Kaliko was in his complete Espada Uniform with the 2 tattoed over his robotic eye. "Hello everyone." He said as he walked over to one of the chairs.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 am

"Greetings Kaliko. Take a seat.. this meeting shall soon be started."

Pythia took the last puff of he's ciggerette and then squished it in the ash tray. He lent back in he's chair as he's arms were on the arms of the chair. He would look up to the sealing with he's head pointed up and he would blow out the smoke from he's mouth. He would sit there and wait.

"Do you have any clue where the rest of them are?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Post by Kyouga Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 am

"You can count me present, sir. But don't expect Raienzo to arrive soon." Kyouga said as he walked into the room with him Grimmjow-esque uniform, and he took his seat. Kyouga had become much younger (around his mid-teens) than when they all last met, and a demonic tooth hanged on a pendent that was on his neck which glowed the color of an ember. This was truely a physical manifestation of his former human self before he became a hollow.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 am

Cross looked up to see two other espada arrive. He ignored the both of them as he layed his head back. A cigarette now in his mouth, lit.

"When is this thing getting started, I'd rather keep myself away from everyone else here" He said to Pythia. He looked over at Kyouga. "Sit down" He said to him.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5193

Post by Relampago Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 am

Relampago would come into the room now fully recovered and in he's Espada uniform and a new metalic clamp covering his whole jaw that moves as he speaks. He sat down on a seat close to the others and just sat there waiting. Relampago was the quinto Espada and was still in mid way development of he's powers.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6108

Post by Senetue Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm

A small chuckle came from the door as an orange haired figure stood there looking towards the other Espada with a toothy grin. "Such a lively bunch we have." He said, his hands clasped together as he lifted his arms to stretch before he moved into the room, his top hat just barely hanging onto his head as he found a seat. "Twas bryllyg, and ye slythy toves. Did gyre and gymble in ye wabe." Senetue merely said, spouting nonsense as he repeated the beginning to what was usually a well known poem. "Shall we begin or are we forgetting some one?"
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm

"Unfortunatly we are still waiting for the others... my patience is running thin... Someone contact the Third Espada and the first... urgh... this is irritating... right then... they will be breifed later on. Lets get started."

Pythia sits forward and then turns he's chair around to face the table. He leans he's arms on the table. He then begins to speak.

"Greetings to you all.. this meeting has now come to order. During these past few weeks you have all been training resting and devloping your new found powers.

These days have not gone in vain we only have a few more things to do and then we shall soon be able to strike down the soul society."

Pythia takes out another ciggerette and lights it again. He places it on the side of he's mouth and puffs on it as smoke begins to rise from it. He takes it out again and rests it on the ash tray as he blows out smoke from the ciggerette.

"Now then I will be joining the soul society as a captain. There I will conduct undercover research on each of the captains especially one captain that interests me in a slight way."

Pythia looks down onto the piece of table that he's at, he brushes he's hand across it and a load of touch screen buttons light up. He presses one button and the lights in the room go dark. He presses another and a blue hologram lights up. The hologram infront of everyone shows the Squad 6 Captain Michael Shichirou.

"This is one of the Captains that has caught my interest. You see he's not like the other Captains he's hiding something that could be usefull to us. From what I have heard and from teh studies I have conducted he has an inner hollow believe it or not. And that inner hollow is he's brother Raven Shichirou."

Pythia presses another button and then the hollogram changes to the image of raven shichirou.

Spoiler:

"this is the most recent image that i've managed to find. He stands at around 8ft tall and he's a beast. Extreamily brutal and extreamily dangerous to the soul society. He's abilities are Earth and fire. This could become usefull.

I wish to recruit him and he shall become one of your fraccion, Who ever wishes to recruit him as one atleast. This captain is a simple one to defeate he uses the elements of Lightning and wind. Do not underestimate he's ability to fight, he won't go down easily.

I need two Espada to go and retreave him. So far I have chosen for the third Espada to go. Who else wishes to join him?

if you do go I have everything set up for you, you will gain a discuise that allows you to look like a normal shinigami, your spiritual pressure will be like theres aswell and you will go uindetected.

Your mission is to knock out The Squad 6 Captain and bring him to me. Do not kill him unless you are orderd to.

Now then... who wishes to join the The third Espada in the retreaval of Raven Shichirou?"

Pythia Leans back on he's chair and corsses he's leg over and puffs on he's ciggerette again as he waits for a responce.

Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5341

Post by Nikolaj Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm

"Better not be anyone useless" said Yukino. A small boy came through the doors. He walked in and sat down and rested his head on his left hand while looking at Pythia. "I can go alone, really." He said taking out a card and spinning it on his fingertip.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Cross looked up at Pythia. He sat there, listening to his plans, and he heard about the 3rd Espada.

"Why don't you just send me there" He said. "I could bring him here without getting him harmed and make him think he's going on a daily routine training session of sorts"
    He put his feet down on the floor and sat up, first time since he had entered the meeting room.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:30 am

"Heh... you both have a good reason however in this case you will both go... Yukino you shall attack him when he is alone your abilities will make it easy for you to defeate him.

He may look like a foolish brutal grunt but he's not as stupid as he looks... plus... it makes it all the more easier and interesting when someone is begging for mercy and dying...

Cross, Yukino I want you both to go and retreave him. If he fights then be sure to leave him half dead by the time he arrives here."

Pythia moves he's left hand to the side of the chair and the floor opens up to make a small circle. A tube then arrises and stops just before Pythia's hand a small glass case arrises with two blue beads. He opens the case and takes out the two beads.

"These two beads you will swallow these and this will grant you the ability to shift into a shinigami. This shift is only temporate and lasts for 48hours you will look like a shinigami sound like one and your spiritual pressure will be like one. However when you battle this discuise will disintigrate and reveal your true hollow selves."

He then takes out a small cube from the same place he got the two beads and passes it Cross.

"This cube contains a large powerful stealth barrier. Anyone who tries to enter this barrier shall be pushed back by a unknown powerful force. No one gets in and no one gets out.

Use this barrier when your near the captain and you're confident that he will be fooled by this barrier. My suggestions are to join he's squad and then attack him."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 am

Cross shook his head.
    "Why must I work with people Pythia?" He asked him. "You know i'm capable of doing this by myself"
    He sighed as he saw the beads.
    "And you should know I don't need those" He said. His body was shrouded in a purple mist. As it cleared he appeared to be as a shinigami, his mask was gone as well.
    "I can appear as a shinigami, and due to the capabilities of the mist, it can seem to be shinigami spiritual pressure"

He shrugged as he then took the cube. "But if I must work with him, then I will" He said. "Don't expect us to stay together, I'll do things my way and he can do things his way"

*Cross's age is changing, i don't want to play a 30 something year old lol. I'll make him 19, well appear as 19.
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 am

Yukino sighed, "I agree, I am perfectly capable of this job on my own. Though I will go my own way as he will with his." Yukno walked over and swallowed a bead. And started to change form into a shinigami. His mask disapearing and his attire changing. "I look awful. But I guess we should get moving. Cross." He said walking out.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 am

"Good... just be sure to attack Michael and only him, not each other and not anyone else. Take the beads incase you need them. Leave... now! put your discuises on and join he's squad. The Sooner the better."

Pythia would then lean back slightly and then pick up he's ciggerette and puff on it once again. He would take it out of he's mouth again and then blow out the smoke.

"As for the rest of you... begin recruiting. Gain yourself a Fraccion, the max you can have is 10... also... there are two more spots to join the Espada. If you think someone is worthy enough to be a healer for the Espada then bring them to me...

now then, while i'm gone my brother Armony shall be taking over things in Hueco Mundo while i'm in the soul society. Don't get him annoyed because he will get angry and most likley attack you. I have already warned him not to attack you... also do not underestimate him he is almost as powerful as I am. Now then are there any questions?"
    Nikolaj
    Nikolaj
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Nikolaj Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 am

"Don't get worked up old man." Said Yukino leaving out the door through a garganta. He went ahead of Cross seeing they wanted to go on there own.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:29 am

Cross threw his cigarette down on the ground.
    "Fine, if I must" He said as he now swallowed the bead. The only thing that changed about him, was his hair shortened, turned to an amber color and his eyes turned dark purple.

"I'm ready when you are Yukino" He said as he stood up. He crossed his arms again and stared down under him. His personal garganta opened up under him and he fell through it.
    "This plan of yours better work, if it doesn't, you're dead" He said to Pythia as he vanished.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well then... if there is no more questions then you are all free to leave, go of and train. Go back to your realms. I shall call you when you are needed once again."

Pythia gets up from he's seat and stretches slightly, he walks to the wall of the back of the room, he clicks he's fingers and a large garganta opens up on the wall. He looks back to the Espada and says.

"Remember, i'll be residing in the soul society for the mean time. You do something that was not orderd by me or my brother than you shall face serious conciquences."

And with that Pythia stepped into the garganta and walked through it to see that it closed up in the way he entered. Pythia now arrived into the soul society and began he's discuise as a captain.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11584

Post by Kyouga Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Kyouga did as he was told, and returned to his kingdom until he was given further orders. Right now, he was starting to question if it was a good idea to overtake the Seireitei. It certainly wasn't, but he needed some time to think...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:09 pm