Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Loli Gaga
blackstrawberry
6 posters

Espada Meeting Room

blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25777

Espada Meeting Room  Empty Espada Meeting Room

Post by blackstrawberry Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:52 am

Espada Meeting Room  Banner46

Espada Meeting Room  Design-conference-room-with-plush-furniture-stunning

First Meeting Now Inaugurated

This is where 10 most powerful and respected beings, who have discarded their masks in their quest for greater strength and destruction gather. Their leaders strive to take over each realms and dimensions of both living and death. It is the place where the transcending aura can be felt.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Espada Meeting Room  Empty Re: Espada Meeting Room

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 am

It was time, finally, it's been a while since she last saw or heard from the God-kings who turned into the Espada, but she was summoned by a letter from the Phantom asking for all the espada to prepare for the next turn of events, which involves the invasion of Seiretie.

Surprisingly, she arrived first, walking cheerfully on the empty halls of the fallen kingdom, Las Noches. The Espada Uniform only arrived the other day, she didnt want to try it on till a later day, but she couldnt wait any longer.

She wondered when the rest of them would arrive, after all, she still needed to give them there ranks.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6123

Post by Senetue Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 am

"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe."

A voice rang out, a small chuckle coming soon after as one of the walls of the room seemed to ripple, moving as if it had became water. Slowly a familiar light framed being wandered through, his entire outfit consisting of white including his top hat. A small chuckle came from him again as he looked towards Claire who had been the first to arrive. Senetue's espada uniform highly resembled his usually outfit, looking much like a fancy suit rather than something to fight in. But it maintained the color quota in the fact that it was entirely white with some black outlines in different area. Even his had had changed to match his clothes, being all white except for the black strip of fabric around the rim. Stuffed in the fabric was a black piece of paper, white letters read 'In this Style 10/6'. "My, my I expected you to be the last one to arrive, Claire." Senetue said, laughing softly to himself as he brought his gloved hand to his mouth to laugh. "I assume this meeting will be fun?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 am

"HIRO KUN" Claire yelped jmping towards him into a tackle, she hugged him. "It's been a while, have you been eating properly?" she asked him, breaking a few cards to create a small feast the table stretched on forever, but she wanted to make sure that everyone is well fed, otherwise, they'd have to feed on the newly crafted beings such as them selves, but this was a grand day, she didnt want any unnecessary lost. "I didnt expect to arrive first, but my instincts told me it would be wise to arrive first." she grabbed a cookie and force fed him. "Here! EAT!"
    Raienzo
    Raienzo
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5000

Post by Raienzo Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 am

Raienzo Akuma walked boredly into the room, his power surpressed to an extremely low level as his facial expression was void of emotion, like that of a drone. The former god-king didn't bother to make eye-contact with the other two, not making any speech. All he did was pull out the chair most south of the large table and toke his seat, waiting for the rest of the group to conjur here.Raienzo was still wearing his usual attire of a black outfit, almost the exact opposite as the new espada uniforms. He didn't bother to eat any of the food on the table as he had a specific diet that he had a large supply of back in his room.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 am

He stumbled a little bit when he was suddenly tackled, one of his legs quickly jutting back to keep him from going backwards. "I eat what I can." He said, not an overly heavy eater but he would eat what he could get his hands on. He saw the food and found himself listening to her words. Then in an instant he was being force fed a cookie which he fought at first but just decided to eat till he grinned. "That's a good cookie but I definitely wouldn't mind tasting something a little better. You're really cute so I wonder what you might taste light? Must be pretty good." He said, making a chomping motion with his teeth towards Claire as he chuckled. "You look amazing in your outfit. I definitely like it even if no one else does." He said, his smile was soft as he spoke as he went from being a little strange to being gentle.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 am

"Ehhh" she stopped his chomping teeth face with her palm stretched wide aiming to halt him. "Quit teasing me!" she blushed a bit, like a little girl denying what she just heard, then turned to Raienzo only noticing his arrival then. "Neh neh, Enzo-kun, wont you eat?" she realized he wasnt wearing his Espada uniform too, something she already anticipated. "Ehhh, what happened to your uniform?" She remembers giving the maid an order to send it directly to him, but maybe she pissed him off and killed her, no wonder she didnt return. "I wanna see Enzo in uniform too, he's always wearing black." she pouted still force feeding Senetue with stuff from the buffet table.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11599

Post by Kyouga Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Kyouga stepped into the room with his Espada outfit on, and he wore a blood-red tie as he held his hands in his white pants that had a black stripe on the belt-line. Kyouga didn't like wearing these cloths because the white color was just too plain looking. "Is this the only color that is available? Oh, welcome back Raienzo." Kyouga complained briefly before he welcomed Raienzo back calmly. Regardless, Kyouga grabbed hold of his open short-sleeved jacket and switched the colors so that his jacket was black with white trim on the edges. Kyouga also turned his pants black to match his jacket, and sat up straight in his chair.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Senetue just stood there, taking everything that Claire fed him as he merely chuckled to Claire as she told him to stop teasing her. "Oh? What if I mean everything I say, hmm?" He said, smirking at Claire as she mentioned wanting to see Raienzo in uniform which Senetue didn't comment on. He just continued to eat what was fed to him before he turned his attention towards Kyouga as he entered the room. "It's a uniform. They typically only have one style since it shows we are a group and not individuals." He said, watching as Kyouga changed his outfits color, reversing it. "At least myself and Claire are showing respect to the uniform. I think this uniform fits her." He said, lightly poking Claire on the nose as he smirked at her, his orange hair shifting as he rolled his head to one shoulder.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5048

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Kaliko walked into the place with a very bored expression. He never really got out much so he wasn't really sure what do because he had been told there was a meeting. He looked at all the other Espada whom had assembled and he didn't know any of them.

He could see that there was only one girl in the group of the Espada whom had come to meet. He walked over to them and then he looked at all of them. "Hey guys..." He said with his bored expression.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:42 am

Kyouga looked towards Kaliko, but he didn't really say anything as he made eye-contact with him. "You need more excitement..." Kyouga said calmly with a slight grin as he looked away from Kaliko.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:15 am

Claire waved her hand to the king of Sinclaire, they havent officially met yet, but she recognized him from several royal gatherings. She wasnt too pleased with Kyouga changing his uniform color. "Ehh, why'd you change it!" she complained, pouting at him poking his arm. "Rio-sama wouldn't be pleased!" she sighed and took a seat, pouring her self tea, Relampago just entered the room and handed her a folder.

"Well, it seems were all here, so lets begin the meeting." Claire started with a rather mature tone. "The subject of invasion, will happen in the next week, so we must all do preparation while a diversion is at hand." She opened the case folder which Lampo handed her and stopped in the middle, she slid the folder to show them all the masked figure they met at an earlier date.

"This is Mr. Kim, as you may all recognize him, he summoned us months ago. We don't know much about him, know what he is, or what his intentions are, but he works under our leader, Rio-sama." She spun around in her big boss chair and stood up turning off the lights and starting the viewer.

"He said that the dimensions would greatly be affected by events within the next couple of day. So that means, we will be forced to to go there on an earlier date, which is today. After 24 hours, Garganta will be placed to sleep, disabling all dimension travel for Hueco Mundo. The same will happen to the shinigami's ports, all world travel will literally by placed on a halt." Showing a slide show of Garganta, she coughed, now wearing glasses and poking a stick at the screen.

"It's our time to shine, so lets get a move on things and arrive there now. But theres a catch, we must blend in for a while, we cant let them know were evolved hollows, so we must keep a low profile till Rio-sama gives us an order of attack."

She sat back on her chair summoning the lights back. "So, if you have any questions, ask now, or forever be in question."

Spoiler:
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 am

Senetue had listened rather intensely to her words, listening to her description on just what they were going to end up doing. He remained quiet during the whole business, his hands nervously tapping against the table as he seemed to change emotions quickly. "Y-You never know when they are watching!" He said, speaking just as Claire finished as his outburst appeared to pertain to something else rather than what they were discussing. His hand grabbed his hat, setting it on the table before he lifted it to reveal a tea cup and did the same to his head to reveal a tea kettle. "T-They could be listening as we speak. They could know!" Senetue said, trembling slightly as he tilted his head forward causing a stream of tea to empty the spout into the cup. "It will surely fail if he don't go in depth! I call for a much broader range of things we might do to remain under cover. No, no it wont be good at all if they find us out before we get to that point. It will ruin the plan, it will gum up the machine." He said, picking up his cup as it jumped in his hand as it seemed this was his more paranoid side.

"Explain, Explain!" Senetue shouted, his hand trembling causing bits of tea to splash on the table near him as he brought it up to his mouth and drank. "How do we hide?! How do we blend in?! Finer detail! Finer detail!" He spouted, nervously looking around to the others as he trembled lightly in his seat. "They know! They know! They know how we are! They know how we think... We must change, change, change is what is best needed for anything to be successful!" Senetue spouted, obviously showing that he wasn't so adept at keeping his various emotions bottled up.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 am

Claire chuckled, now playing some game she ordered from the living world, she didn't think Hiro would think this much about this plan, but she explained as he asked her to.

"I have this." she threw one card towards Senetue, it activated it's self and filled the table with smoke, as it vanished, it turned into a model house.

"That house is where we will reside in soul society, it slightly alters our spiritual pressure into a cleaner more pure surge. Normal souls cant tell the difference at all, even a low level shinigami would find it hard to define what we are, captains will suspect us to some point, but we dont exist in there knowledge, how can they prosecute something they have no idea about? To them, we could either be a myth, a legend, something that has long vanished, as far as were informed, only one shinigami knows what we are, and he's not even directly connected to gotei anymore."

Claire sipped some tea, and continued playing while explaining further.

"Besides, we need to familiarize our selves with the area surroundings, plan our attack, get used to the air they breath and other factors that can hinder us. Soul Society is different from the living world, if we trek uncharted waters, it can cause our heads, best test it before dipping in, wouldn't you agree?"

If worst came to worst, they had another option, one which Claire didnt want to open to anyone else, for one, she didn't trust this Mr. Kim well enough to trust what he says, but if this technique really does work, then maybe she should consider it, but not with the God-kings, she cant sacrifice them for his greed, nor does she want to cause any hindrance to her new masters plans.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am

Senetue continued to shiver, his eyes shook beneath his hair as he curled up in a sort of ball in his chair as the plan unfolded. She explained how they would end up in a house, one that made it so normal souls and low level shinigami believed they were normal, pure. It sounded like a good idea and it seemed to calm Senetue more until she mentioned testing the water before dipping in. "Fine, Fine! Be so, be so! A brilliant plan that plays out well as I review it as it is depicted. We surely stand a chance under your guidance Claire!" He said, cheering up slightly before he disappeared, his hands moving to Claire's shoulders as he appeared behind her.

"But one must be weary of impending despair." He said, a crazy grin on his face as one end of his lips reached from one eye to the other as his eyes sparkled an emerald green. "For all plans tend to run a muck. Even if we're full of luck." He said, his tongue snaking from his lips as he eyed the other Espada in the room before turning his eyes to Claire. "So might I ask what you have planned just encase our current plan is canned." He said, his tongue grazing against Claire's cheek as he laughed very softly.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 am

She would juggle and rhmye, if caught on a different time, but she had not the time, to dilly-dally in melody. "As a last resort, the phantom spoke. About a skill, we can only hope. Dangerous it is, so let's not provoke, we can only hope, its a last resort." Motioning her fingers, one card flew out from her pocket, she crushed it hard, and it summoned for answers. A soul like figure appeared before them, with cracks all over it's body, something was bursting out of it, it seemed. "With a tool we can be, something like this, a hollow, within a soul." Claire explained. "The phantom we can trust, but trust i think we shouldnt, i have yet to test this, and i dont want anyone to do so. It could be a trick."

The idea is for the soul to be a vessel for the hollows, much like there humans, but it makes it all complicated with alien technology claire doesnt trust. There could be a slight mix up, that could be dangerous on there part.

"Like our human vessels from when we visit the living world, this souls are more like prototypes, a hollow, that's yet to be born, the Phantom worked on converting the souls, over turning the balance, or something i dont know. "
    Claire shrugged. "I donno how this will effect us, so the plan is not to get canned, and stick to the plan as much as we can."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 am

"A better question yet is can we stick to the plan?" Senetue asked, his tongue lightly licked at Claire's neck as he released another small laugh as his tongue slid back into his mouth. "The others, they must be hard of hearing. Because the searing pain one must endure might cause anyone to cringe in pain. For all of this could just be in vain. This man who we call our master, for what I may presume? I think it would be better to just assume the worst outcome to be. That sounds like a swell plan to me." He said, smiling as his tongue danced on Claire's ear before he jumped, turning in mid air before his feet touched the ceiling and he stuck there.

"This Phantom who is he? Is he like a gentle little bee? Might he be mean like a butterfly, ready to lie? Life is but one person controlling us after another. I think we should just work together. After this plan is well past its way. I would like to put in a general say. We move on as beings who solely need themselves. Instead of being some little toys on the shelves. It pains me to see us controlled by such people. Who knows... Maybe there will be a sequel. To a horrible plan that we can enact. So long as we each swear to a loyal pact." Senetue said, rambling on about god knows what at this point. "We will no longer serve those who believe themselves to be above. For in that relationship there be no love. We will separate from the rest so we no longer have to deal with a pest. Though I don't have the final say in such a thing since that is up to the leader. So I turn my gaze to you and tip my hat to you Claire cause you just happen to be her. I shall only follow you into the fray of battle. For I trust you with my life." He said, finally finishing his rant which in the long run was about him wanting to have them separate from the rest of the worlds. To become a group who will serve no one once the deed has been done.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Kyouga stared at Senetue with very little interest, but he just didn't make a coomment at all. "Must you do that?" Kyouga asked Senetue rhetorically before he addressed Clair. "Will we unable to leave the house, Clair?" Kyouga asked logically.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 am

Claire chucked from sire Senetue's rhymes, but she could no longer follow him realizing the time. "We should get moving soon" she said, turning to kyouga, as it seemed he said something. "Of course we can" Claire replied. "Like i said, not even captains can tell us apart, what more, if they're souls. Just take great repercussion, if you're caught, were caught, and that hinders his plan." she said the last prahse harder than the rest, she meant buisness it seems, if they do anything to go against the plan, she'd personally give off there punishment, or maybe demote them. "Come to think of it, I havent ranked you yet." sitting back, she threw cards at them, with number imprinted on it, it gave there rank. "Raeinzo, Primera, Kaliko Doz, Kira Tercera, Quatro Senetue, Quinto Relampago, Sexta Kyouga, Septima Flair, Octa Claire." She dictated like a song. "Hover that over your skin, and it will ink your numbers on your skin, i have the power to remove them from you, and if it's removed, you'll be in danger."
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5048

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 am

Kaliko sat in his chair and watched the entire presentation and then he looked back at the others. He saw one of them acting extremely paranoid, so he decided to note that. Then he looked back at Claire whom was running this thing.

"So we'd be unable to get back to Hueco Mundo by use of Garganta? What if I need to Check with Sinclaire?" He asked the Espada briefing them. "I mean I have no problem Invading, but we would be at a disadvantage if we couldn't handle the Soul Societies air." He said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 am

Claire turned to Kaliko and thought for a second. "Dont you have one of those pieces from Sinclaire where you can communicate with your people, leave someone in charge, our kingdoms are at peace with each other, so you dont need to worry about anything." She was also pondering on the very thought of it. But that's one of the reasons why they were gonna go there at an earlier time. "We're conditioning our new forms with the environment the place has, if we cant even last a few days there, then were unworthy of this form. If anyone feels they cant handle it, they should just stay, otherwise, come, and quit whining."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 am

Kyouga stood up as his number was tattooed in the center of his chest. "Alright, let's go." he said as he grew tired of waiting for Kaliko to make up his mind.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 am

Senetue merely chuckled, he crouched where he stood on the ceiling, his hands curling to where his knuckles touched the ceiling. He grabbed the card with one hand and hovered over one of his cheeks, a small four developing on his right cheek beneath one of the tear drops. "Cool your engine Kyouga." He said, instantly his hands jumped to his eyes as he seemed to break down almost instantly. "K-Kyouga's being a meanie!" He said, legitimately crying before he suddenly appeared in front of Kyouga. "It's not nice to be mean to people." He said, his lips pulling back to reveal his sharp toothed smile which stretched from one ear to the other. "I-It makes it easier to read your next move. B-Being rude..." He said, looking at Kyouga with weak eyes as he rubbed his right arm as he had an emotionless look on his face.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 am

The door from the other end opened from the inside, behind it Claire's human came out. "Beilee reporting for duty." she said, saluting towards them smiling. "I think Garganta is ready to take you to Soul Society." She said.
    Behind the door lies Garganta. She's one of Hueco Mundo's hero's who fought a long time ago. She's called the mother of all hollows, and with her blood being part of theres, they can open garganta's, but without her, garganta's wont work, she's the one who makes it accessible for everyone, or to easily place it, she's garganta her self.

Garganta lies majestically over her thrown, connected to a machine that keeps her alive, she's not in good condition it seemed, and Claire is taking care of her.

"We should hurry, cause she's feeling the effects of the dimension rip, i dont think it will kill her, but she's gravely ill and feeling great pain as of the momment." Beilee explained, as several hollow servants worked on trying to calm garganta down. "How much time do we have left Riri-chan" Claire asked. "5 hours till we disconnect her from the rip, should be enough to travel from here to Soul Society." Studying some files, Beilee confirmed there time. "We should get a move then, haha." Claire said this time acting more like her real self.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Kyouga instantly vanished, and appeared right behind Beilee before heading towards the door. "C'mon, she's not going to wait all day." Kyouga said bluntly as he went through the door on his own, since everyone else seemed to be taking their time. Kyouga approached Garganta herself, and crossed his arms while he waited for further instructions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:15 am