Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

A Coincidental Meeting

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58411

A Coincidental Meeting Empty A Coincidental Meeting

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 am

A Coincidental Meeting Hotss_11

In a garden in the sourthern part of France, Roan Oakranr strolls through, simply enjoying a little time off.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4906

A Coincidental Meeting Empty Re: A Coincidental Meeting

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 am

Kira was told not to do this. He paced his quarters in Akatsuki, alone. Well not entirely. Stopping, he nodded to himself. The new Arrancar form made him want to go boast, though he knew he was not allowed that, nor could he tell them of the Espada and his rank. 'Them' he was referring to meant any stray Shinigami he could possibly meet, and toy with. It was like his fate was to meet Shinigami in the real world.

Sliding his hand in the air, a random garganta slipped through the rift of space. It broke apart the walls of the living and in it he could see nothing. Kira looked around, then behind him. God chuckled to himself in Kira's head as he heard Kira's plan in his thoughts. Kira turned around and walked a few steps from the garganta, then a few steps forward. "Oof!" was the sound he made when he faked tripping. The fake trip sent him into the garganta and out into a garden. Kira wasn't judging the fact that the garganta was made in mid air as he plummeted to the ground, landing hard in a thicket of thorns.

[ On a note this happens in the near future, just for RP purposes I'd like to use my abilities I have yet to gain. This RP is all in good fun. ]

Last edited by xKira on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:57 am

*Roan turns at the sound of someone falling, and walks over to investigate, finding himself at a bunch of thorns. Not being very good at sensing spirit energy, he has no idea who hes talking to when he asks*

Are you okay in there?
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:00 am

'God damnit!' Kira exclaimed in his head, and God just chuckled some more, not even wanting to state the irony in the statement. The thorns obviously didn't pierce his skin, but the fall was hilarious if seen correctly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." noticing the man around him with his pesquisa. "WAIT!" Jumping up from the bush, he placed his hand on his Zanpakuto and looked over the man with a serious look. "Shinigami?"
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 am

*Roan calmly kept a poker face as he answered*

Shinigami? What the hell is a shinigami?

*In his mind, however, Roan is screaming*

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t...
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 am

Sliding his Zanpakuto slightly out of it's sheathe he smirked and lowered his head slightly. This time God was in control of the body, this meant all hell could break loose at any point. "I am not here to play games, nor do I want to spend my good time on Earth arguing with an obvious Shinigami. Man up, or I attack." It was straightforward that statement was, and it had great meaning.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am

*Roan sighs heavily*

Well, i think I should have my say first.

*Points at a small tattoo on the inside of his wrist. Its not a real tattoo, but its pretty close*

See that? Im the 11th captain, so Im a pretty tough fighter.

*Sighs again*

And then theres the fact that its my day off, so I would also like to my 'good time on Earth,' but that includes NOT fighting someone in a public place. Even if they cant see us...
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 am

"Ohh, public?" God looked around, still with the smirk planted on his face. He could see the people around them, he chuckled slightly as he began to leak spiritual pressure. The people around them began to faint. Due to the seal put on the eleventh due to being in the real world at the time, he could feel the pressure on him as well, though easily able to fend it off even with a seal on his power.

"Does it look as if I care for people around us? Nor for your choice as to where you would like to fight? You've seen me, I don't see how I could let you go." Kira slapped God right out of the body and began into his mind. Now that Kira controlled his body again he sealed his pressure back up, but the people around still stayed on the ground. 'God we don't need to fight, nor kill him.' God didn't say anything, obviously he was pissed for being thrown back out of control for the body.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:16 am

*Roan calmly stands there as the arrancar goes through his spirit pressure thing, then sighs*

Worst case scenario, I simply tell my superiors that I happened to see and arrancar while I was down here. Why dont we just enjoy the scenery?

*Looks at the fainted people*

Maybe in a different part of the garden...
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 am

'Though what God said was true...' He flipped out his zanpakuto, he bent down a bit spreading his legs further apart from one another. The blade was held in reverse (if you ever saw The Apprentice from Force Unleashed you'd know what I meant by in reverse, meaning the blade of the sword points behind Kira, instead of the traditional at his opponent.) "Captain or not, I do know that your power is sealed at the moment..." This is the time where Kira had already created two clones of himself which are mirrored images a few feet behind the 11th captain. "I could easily finish you right now, but that would be wrong. If I even see a hint of you calling for help right now, I will kill you without warning." He was serious, he knew all about Shinigami, their butterflies, their way of communication. He could easily intercept all of that.

The clones behind the captain had already unsheathed their swords, and awaited on the captains reply.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 am

*Groans a little*

How many times do I have to say it? I dont wanna fight anyone. And do you really think Id send a butterfly to them when Im trying to get away from them for a little bit.

*Crosses his arms*

Just dont do anything to make me draw my sword, and I wont do anything of the sort.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 am

Lowering his stance and having the clones walk back to Kira made it simple for him to absorb them back into his reiatsu.

"No, call them. I want you to. If you get reinforcements... They die, just tell them there is a low level Arrancar here. I want this, I need this." Kira's personality seemed to have changed in the last few minutes. He was itching for a fight right now, he had no idea why. "Say you need your power, it's not that hard. I've seen it done before, honestly. I've lived a long time."
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:33 am

*Shakes his head*

Or, I could just open a senkai gate, and just go home, which Im seriously thinking of...

*Smiles at the arrancar*

And remember...Im a captain...20% of my power is still pretty powerful.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am

"Heh." The sound was only heard briefly. The eye could barely follow Kira as his sonido placed him directly behind the Shinigami. Releasing all of his spiritual pressure in a quick spurt. This wouldn't show up on any type of Shinigami detection because of how quick he released it. The fact that he was close enough to touch the captain made it easier for him to feel the force of his power. The pressure released was everything he had at once, it would feel like it almost crushed the captains head in, though him being a captain he could easily fight that as well... But the feeling would have happened.

"I'm not at 20% power, if I was... I'd be at your 50% power." Chuckling slightly, his attitude was morbid at the moment. Something came over him just now, and he was itching to be let out.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 am

*Roan stumbles forward at the pulse of reiatsu, and rounds on the arrancar*

Gah, Im gonna have to hear a million 'I told you sos' when I get back...

*Suddenly, the bar on Roans power is gone*

See, they warned me to watch out for you arrancar, but I said 'dont worry about it'. Luckily, they have a new seal that can be broken by the captain, if need be.

*Places a hand on the handle of his sword*

Ill give you one last chance. Back off, and I will pretend this never happened.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 am

Kira felt the power of the captain rise almost instanlty. Kira disappeared, not literally but mentally. Now God took over, taking his Zanpakuto he pierced it directly into his stomach. The pain was still unbearable, but once his release was stated it would all go away.

"Confundirlos Illusoria!" God shouted, still almost inches away from the captain. The captain was still saying he would allow Kira to back off at this point, so he hadn't decided to move away very far. Blood poured from Kira's wound and almost instantaneously the wound healed and a fountain of blood covered Kira's body in a sphere. The sphere broke and the blood shot into the air, leaving two bodies behind. God and Kira now split forms. "I've wanted to this for awhile." They both said in unison as the blood fell down covering a whole fifty foot radius, and anything it touched... The blood would absorb into the reiatsu of the being.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 am

*Roan shunpoed around, avoiding the bloody rain. He had enough experience with enemies blood to know to avoid it. One it finished falling, he looked at the two people*

Great, now there are two of you...
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 am

God used sonido to get a good distance away and he quickly hid most of his reiatsu, though he made sure to make a clone standing near him, as if to be a distraction to where he reall was, which was inside a bush almost. He sat down, and collected his mind, while Kira awaited the opening for what he knew was to come.

The massive puddles of blood on the ground made it possible for God to make them rise together, as if a tidle wave of blood was about ready to slam into him. Kira made the jump through the blood, since it was his it was impossible for it to be absorbed into him, but it would stay on him until taken off. Quickly able to sonido close to the captain he went for a quick slash near the mans Zanpakuto, the surprise of all this commotion would only give chance for a parry if lucky.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:03 am

*Roan watches the one sonido away, then raise up a blood wave. Hes about to say something, when the other jumps through the wave and lunge toward Roans zanpakuto. Grtting his teeth, Roan slides the sword out far enough to block the strike, then holds his hand up to Kiras chest*

Hado 31: Shakaho!

*The red kido blasts out, and Roan shunpos away to the other side of the blood. Once on the ground there, he fully draws his sword*

Now you guys are gonna get it.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

The smile slipped unto Kira's face as the blood dripped from his sword, once the strike landed the blood was absorbed into the mans Zanpakuto. When Kira hand jumped through the blood he had jumped through with all his body, the blood was on his sword as well. God was informed almost instantaneously. Then, the fake world was about to unfold. Kira was able to sonido away, taking minor damage to his shoulder, though the battle was already over.

[ Read my ress, it will help to understand what I can do. ]

Instead of actually seeing Kira sonido away, God was able to react fast enough to allow him to see Kira's arm get blown off by his Kido. This was all real to the captain. His senses were now under God's control, and he would use them to his advantage. The illusion was standing the exact spot where Kira was standing, they were the same and wherever Kira would move the illusion would as well. The illusion was panting holding his left arm, and his zanpakuto in his right. "How did you get me with that weak attack...?" Kira was already toying with him.

[ The blood effects last for five posts unless coming into contact with more blood at your fifth post, which you then get to see ripples of reality and illusion. ]
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 am

*Roan smirks a little, despite the danger he is in, even though he has no idea*

THAT, my friend, is the power of a captain.
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:41 am

Kira's arm did tingle, it was grazed by the kido, and the regeneration was slow since he was eating up reiatsu.

"I will kill you!" The illusion ran toward the man and Kira used sonido to get to the side of him.

Slowing down the captains eyes frames per second the Arrancar seemed to move in slow motion, and the captain was still able to move in full motion.

Though just as this happened, Kira was already standing beside the captain. Sliding his sword into the captain, he used it to pierce his right shoulder blade.

Then everything came back into reality, and Kira was standing beside the captain. With his sword stuck into his shoulder. "I could of killed you." He whispered lowly. "My ability is able to slow down time, and speed it up at any time." Kira's arm was still missing, as God made his left arm invisible to the captain. Kira's lies would go far, and he would make the captain feel powerful at first, then strike him down.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 am

*Roan smirked a little as Kira ran towards him, then the smirk vanished when he felt a sword in his shoulder. He looked at Kira out of the corner of his eye*

Man...you aint making this easy on me...

*Roan closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath*

Banish thine enemies, Henthor.

*Roans sword goes shikai, and Roan forces a blast of reiatsu to pulse out of his body, hoping to distract Kira for a second*
    xKira
    xKira
    Espada
    Espada

Post by xKira Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 am

Kira was distracted, but had already planned on seeing the captain go bankai, though he knew it was only shikai. 'God now, do it.' God completely changed what Roan's blade looked like. It still looked like his sealed Zanpakuto, and felt like it as well.

"My ability also negates any type of zanpakuto other than my own." This was the biggest bluff ever, the only thing changed here is his perception and that is how a person fights 80% of the time. With his eyes. Kira had already faded away, and the illusion Kira looked to of used sonido to back away, and pull the blade from his shoulder. 'Damnit Kira, I won't have hold of him for much longer. Finish this.'
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 am

*Roan stared at his sword. It hadnt changed, even though Roan knew it shouldve. Roan simply shrugged*

It got him off my back, thats what matters.

*He turns around to face Kira, ignoring the wound. He places both hands on his sword*

Mess with the bull, you get the horns...

*He rushes at Kira, hoping to stab him in the stomach*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 pm