Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

A meeting of fate?

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

A meeting of fate?  Empty A meeting of fate?

Post by Muerte Wed May 04, 2011 7:19 am

Cross let his purple hair flow in the winds of africa. He had never been here before, but he felt it was needed to find somewhere where nobody was at, so he could discuss things with the Taka Clan leader, Lee. He jumped up in the air and sort of floated, as he waited for the man to arrive.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9032

A meeting of fate?  Empty Re: A meeting of fate?

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

A small light appeared along a plain, flat plot of land. The light grew until it was a fair size. The light slowly faded but the shape of a typical Japanese sliding door held itself perfectly. The doors slowly slid open as a black butterfly fluttered out of the blinding light on the inside but it was followed soon after by a figure.
    Spoiler:

The figure walked out as the doors closed behind him and slowly faded till it was gone completely. Lee slowly let himself come to a stop as he held his arms over his chest. He turned to look from his left to his right and then toward the skies in search of the one he came to meet with. He raised one hand to the back of his head as he rubbed it lightly before he used his Shunpo to start his search for the man whom he would surely find soon.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 am

Cross felt an imense spiritual pressure fill the area. He shuddered at how strong it was, but it wasn't strong enough to weaken him greatly, as it did other arrancar of his kind. He jumped up into the air above Africa and noticed the man who just appeared.

"Lee" He said as he crossed his arms again. A platform of purple mist appeared under his feet, allowing him leverage while he was in the air.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 05, 2011 5:02 am

Lee slowly turned his attention off to the side and then finally found the reason for his being here in the first place as his name was called out. He let himself Shunpo through the land and then to the air till he was a few feet from the man. He let his attire slowly settle down from the moving and he spoke

"Greetings."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 am

Cross bowed to Lee.
    "It's been a long time Lee" he said. He continued to have his arms crossed, looking at him.
    "I'm sorry I called you here on short notice" He said. He chuckled lightly at his comment to Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 am

Lee watched as the other bowed to him and he returned the gesture. He held his arms at his sides as he let his upper-body lean forward as he then closed his eyes. He then raised himself up and stood in a straightened posture as he then spoke once more

"It has Cross but it is good to see you as well. As for time, I was not troubled by this. How have you been first and foremost?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 am

Cross gave him a smile.
    "I've been good for the most part" He said. "I reformed myself"
    As he said this, a garganta like screen opened up behind him. "As you can see, i've learned quite a bit of new abilities, since i became a garganta like being" On the screen played the video of Lee appearing in the area and flying over to Cross.
    "But, the reason I am here, is to help you and your clan" He said to him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu May 05, 2011 7:38 am

Lee listened as Cross spoke of being well enough since the last they met. He turned his attention now to the garganta that opened itself in the space behind him. He watched as a video of sorts started to play he let his arms come up to cross over his chest at this. He then looked back to Cross as he spoke about the Clan and then replied in turn

"Well, this is a development. Is there a specified reason that brought this on?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu May 05, 2011 8:08 am

"What brought this on you ask?" He said quietly. He rubbed his chin again, the mask over his right eye seemed to grow brighter with anticipation.
    "What I am truely here for is just so I can help you" He said. "I've always been alone, these guns and this big casket on my back doesn't fill my need to help ones who are stronger than I am"
    He lowered his head. "With this ability I just showed you, I am able to relay the messages from any where on the world, almost like a video camera, to you" He said confidently.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 06, 2011 5:26 am

Lee watched Cross as he started onward in his own reasoning. It seemed fairly well that his ability in and out of itself was more than useful and to have someone like this would be a great asset to have as a loyal solider. Lee then spoke

"Well, I will have to say that it would be a wonderful thing to have you with us. Here." He slowly moved one hand into his sleeve and then held out a object wrapped in blue cloth and held it out to the man "This is a Taka Badge, simply pour a bit of your spiritual power into it and it will let me know where you are if ever you may need me."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 06, 2011 8:08 am

Cross took the badge and examined it. He listend to what Lee had to say about the badge and what it was capable of doing.
    "I will try my best to help out your clan" He said sincerely. He put the badge on the large casket attached to his back. He then rubbed his head a bit.
    "Whats my first job?" He asked.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 06, 2011 10:15 am

Lee watched Cross was he took the badge and then listened as he was rather quick to get himself active. Lee moved his hands back to cross them over his chest as he then spoke his orders "Michael Shichirou Sazumushi and Daiseisho Oricaltos. It will be your soul duty for the time being to try and find these two individuals and keep yourself out of sight and mind of them. They may or may not be located in the Soul Society. I want surveillance of what skills they might have, what alliances or fellow warriors they may have close connections too."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 06, 2011 10:25 am

Cross bowed to Lee.
    "I can easily do that without being detected" He said. "The garganta screens are undetectable and I already have some of my spiritual mist in the soul society for a test run, maybe it'll benefit"
    He rubbed his chin some. "I will most definately get this job done" He said. "I will com back here and report my findings to you through the Garganta Screens"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 07, 2011 4:55 am

Lee watched as Cross bowed to him and then started to speak about his powers and there discreteness. Lee nodded his head as he let his red eyes look down on the man. That was one thing he would find the most uses out of so far. He would have to make sure that things did not disrupt the relationship between the two to keep it that way.

"Just make sure to keep yourself out of harm's way Cross. I would rather no one go to far for my ideals so keep yourself in mind before anything."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 am

Cross nodded his head.
    "Don't worry" He said to him. "I'll be sure to be careful"
    He gave Lee a friendly smile, he then snapped his fingers and the purple mist under his feet cleared, revealing a newly opened garganta, which opened large enough for him to fall through. He waved good bye to Lee as he left, returning to his hideout, to do his job.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 am

Lee slowly raised his hand up as he watched the mist flee and Cross fall down into a garganta and waved back at him lightly before wating it disappear. He let out a low sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest once more as he now had another to his clan. It was slowly starting to grow with just a few more individuals needed at this point.

Lee turned around and held his hand out as his scythe took shape in his grasp. He would then draw it back and slowly push it forward as it disappeared in a light and his own transportation was created. As the doors slid open, he walked forward and the doors closed behind him, the area silent once more.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 am

OOC: This was a nice meeting for the two. Its good development meaning I can use Cross more in the RP and not have him die in shame of not being used.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 pm