Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Muerte
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
8 posters

Room #22 Second Floor

Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7487

Room #22 Second Floor - Page 4 Empty Re: Room #22 Second Floor

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:39 pm

alright*gets up and uses shunpo to go to the rp training room*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42232

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 pm

-Ken saw the sudden charge by the Hollow that was trying to consume Dessi. All he could think of was Dessi's safety. Although he loved this training, he also hated it because he couldn't do much to help. But he knew that he had to stall the Hollow enough to let Dessi defeat it. That is exactly what he did. He took out his zanpakuto and right before the creature was about to make contact, he shunpo'd behind her and slashed the part of her back that was a part of the Hollow. He cut it slightly enough to piss the Hollow off. But he knew right now he could handle the Hollow no problem because the speed was at a low level. He waited for the Hollow to turn around and when it did he noticed the transformation was growing-

Dam. Come on Desiru! You can do this!

-He doubted if she could hear him but he tried anyway-
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:02 pm

*Sensing his leaders reiatsu shoot up, he was alarmed and contemplated whether he should step in or not*

No I must trust my leader to face this hollow

*He also sensed the fear in Ken, Dessi must not b doing so great, he thought*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:09 pm

-Ken quickly summoned a Hellbutterfly sending it Sanba saying...-

Sanba, I would like you to come in and assist me. She is not completely transformed yet but if there was more than one person in here, it would throw it off a little.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:14 pm

*Sanba sees the hell butterfly, reading it he quickly turns and enters the room, wielding his Zanpakto he sees that Desiru's body is nearly half way consumed by the hollow, he begins to worry and jumps to Ken's side*

I am here. I will attack from the other side.

*Sanba shunpos to the other side of the Dessi and puts his zanpakto in front of him, in a fighting stance, ready for anything that comes his way*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm

No, you're not to attack until I give the command.

-He said while still yielding his zanpakuto ready for any sudden attack-

We have to be careful not to harm Dessi. Be sure to only attack the part that is already Hollowfied. Just watch her for now.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Understood!

*He looks on awaiting for anything that comes at him*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:32 am

*stands next to the wall on the other side of the door observing*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7015

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 am

She stumbled over, falling onto her hands and knees once more. Her body shook from fear and regret. Every fiber of her being wished to fight, but she had lost all hope. Lost all will the moment she realized she had been plagued with a Hollow side. She felt like she would just give in to the beast, let it consume her. What was waiting for her on the other side anyway? She gripped at the ground, feeling Tori circle her, the bitter cold of the wind nipped at her open wounds.

But there was a pause in movement, her Reflection hesitated. A warm washed over Dessi, a kind and caring caress that had been so similar to Tori's. Feeling a hand brush against hers, a male's voice spoke in her ear.

You have only failed me by giving up and giving into the darkness. They're out there, your friends, waiting for you to return to them. Bigger and better then ever.

Feeling the phantom figure loop his hand around her wrist, helping her to her feet. She didn't need to see him to know who it was. But how? And why now? But he never let go, helping her take her stance once more, pointing her hand at Tori. Her heart raced, her face flushed, but her stance was steady, her mind clear. The winds formed around her fingers. The familiar sweet kiss of the autumn breeze brought a smile to her face. This was who she was, wasn't it? Everything around her was hers, not the hollows. Calling the light that was her element, the blinding radiance of her Zapakuto formed in her hand. The next few moments would determine her fate.

Even as the warmth left her she was once more refreshed, knowing she could do this.

On the outside her Hollow hesitated, but lashed out at Ken. Sending out sonic waves, chilling blasts of wind. It's body absorbing the light in the room, giving itself an ominous glow. Growing more avian like every moment. Feather like appendages sprouting from her body, her colors a swirling mass of chaos. Screeching as each step it took would bend the light, making it look like it was wavering, only to appear elsewhere a strike at weak points along the two male's bodies. At time even appearing as more then one, like a dancer caught in a haze, like looking through unfocused lenses.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:54 am

Do you think yourself worthy? I am Tori Kami! I am the Bird God! I am a God! I rule this domain as I will rule you!

Tori readied to swing, thought she meant not to kill, but only to drag this out all the longer. Watching her master crumble only brought out new thrills. But she hesitated, hissing low in her throat. A dark figure appearing, looming over Dessi. Tori knew all too well who this shadow of a soul was. The wondering shattered piece of what once was a man. But all she saw was a hassle. But her hesitation had left Dessi with enough time to regain her lost confidence. She let out a shrill cry, similar to the one Dessi's hollowfying body had let loose.

She charged, but found each blow matched. Even as she tussled the winds to blow Dessi away she was countered. In essence she was just as strong as Dessi allowed her to be. Backed into a corner she lashed out wildly. But each step was one of desperation, letting Dessi take swift swings and leaving brutal injuries. All the while she could feel the other shadowing presence watch them with crazed amusement. As the battle was coming to a close Tori smiled wide, showing off blackened teeth and blood red smile. Eyes widened to show the madness.

You don't know anything about him. Nothing.

Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 am

Dessi knew this couldn't go on for long. Though she felt another watching them she never had to look away to know he was smiling. As Tori finished her statement Dessi landed the final blow. Sending the blade through Tori's body, sorrow and anger in her eyes. But this was a victory, wasn't it? Then why did she feel like crying? Watching as Tori stared deep into her eyes, she stared right back. Right into oblivion. Feeling Tori caress her cheek one last time and plant a tender kiss on her forehead.

I will submit, for now. But he will not always be around to protect you. Nor do you understand the madness that is your subconscious, child.

And like that Tori faded. The world around Dessi began to shatter and crumble. Dragged back into her body, the bits and pieces of her hollow self began to chip away and fall off in chucks till it just explodes from her body. And there she stood, Zanpakuto in hand, a magnificent blade that resembled a fan of sorts. Her mask, fully formed, was a dazzling mixture of colors. A long beak like protrusion poked far from the center of her face. her eyes held a mirth of darkness. Four, long, feather like extensions protruded from her forehead and fell back and fit the contours of her back. Turning her gaze on her fellow Vizards. The 'feathers' ruffled and eventually her mask shattered.

Dessi fell to her knees and threatened to fall face first on to the floor in exhaustion.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:14 am

*Sanba dashed and caught Dessi, noting that she was unconcious he laid her on her back, and let out a sigh of relief. He smiled, ecstatic that she survived such an intense challenge*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 pm

interesting... (inner hollow:heheheh yes very interesting indeed....hahaha)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 am

Wonder, come in here, I would like you to take Dessi to the infirmary please
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

hm alright *runs up to sanba and dessi, picks dessi up and takes her to the infirmary*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 am

We now have an infirmary so can you post it there that you have taken her there please
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 am

alright and thanks 4 making the infirmary
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 am

Hmmm well I am going to work on the duration of my mask now, I have increased it by a lot since the last I trained here.

*Sanba brings his hand across his face to summon his mask, with the mask now on he puts his left hand on the spell book in his jacket and summons his familiar, Zephyr. Zephyr appears already in human form from the start and immidiatly attacks his master. With Zeph coming at him Sanba jumps up and slashes down on Zeph hoping to catch him off guard. Zeph however sees this and shunpos behind Sanba while in midair and slashes his back with his sword, he then grabs Sanba throws him into the ground. Sanba gets up, wiping the rubble off his shoulder, now with a look of intensity he shunpos at Zeph and then appears under him with his hand up in his direction. With Zeph still in the air, Sanba lets out a huge cero from his right hand, blasting Zeph into the ceiling. As Zeph falls, Sanba shunpos next to his body and kicks his ribs, then jumps away as Zeph hits the ground. Zeph stands to his feet and surprisingly lets out a cero as well, catching Sanba off guard he lands a direct hit on Sanba. This attack forces Sanba's mask to crack, making the right side of the mask disappear completely. Sanba gets up slowly, his eyes black with a gold accent. He then releases his zanpkato and it becomes engulfed in darkness. Kurayami!, Sanba lets out a huge blast of darkness than cuts Zeph's chest open*

Whew........ that was close, c'mon Zeph let's go another round, eh?

*As Sanba spoke his mask cracked and was shattered*

Damnit I thought I had more time then that.....

Mask Duration Before:9 minutes
    Mask Duration After:22 minutes
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 am

-Ken walked in wearing a black jean jacket with a white v-neck underneath and dark blue jeans with some ripped holes. He saw Sanba a little exhausted and noticed he was in a state of mind most likely training with his Hollow. So he let him be and waited until his training was done-
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:39 am

-wonder walked past the room only to see sanba training- This looks interesting.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 am

*Sanba stood to his feet and grsbbed his spell book, bringing Zeph into his book again. He then looked up only to see Ken and Wonder watching him train. He waved then walked over*

Hello there, i'm done training now if you guys would like to use the room, I have to get my energy back up if I want to train again soon.

*He nods to the pair and leaves the room*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 am

*walks in the room* now to wait for ken *sits down*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Sanba wrote:*Sanba stood to his feet and grsbbed his spell book, bringing Zeph into his book again. He then looked up only to see Ken and Wonder watching him train. He waved then walked over*

Hello there, i'm done training now if you guys would like to use the room, I have to get my energy back up if I want to train again soon.

*He nods to the pair and leaves the room*

-Ken waves as he leaves-

Good job Sanba your getting better.

-He watches him leave and looks at Weiss-

So..are you ready?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32556

Post by Dark Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:25 pm

*Walks in looking around.* Im here to train So who's gonna help me *Shinjii smile.*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 am

sorry dark, ken is gonna train wih me now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:15 am