Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Muerte
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
8 posters

Room #22 Second Floor

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Room #22 Second Floor - Page 9 Empty Re: Room #22 Second Floor

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 am

*As Sanba is holding down Hanzo he sees the mask crumble away, and the eyes go back to their original state*

Ah, it seems that Hanzo has successfully suppressed his inner hollow.

*Sanba slowly walks to the limp body of Hanzo and checks his heart rate. He then picks him up and walks to the door, hanzo was unconscious at the moment but a few hours in the med lab help out a bit*

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 am

[I think it should be for 2 posts. Like, the first post is you using it, then the enemy comes and attacks, then you attack back, and your mask shatters when your done and stuff.]

Sasuke shunpos into the #22 room of the hideout. He sits down on the floor and waits for Sanba to show up.

[Whats the post thingy for? Like, required is what I mean]
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:44 am

(OOC: When we do this you cannot do the little side comment ok, pm me. Even for the littlest things just pm me or I wont count the post with the side comments. And the 7 post rule was created by Ken, it is logical, if it were two posts then everybody would have a mask and it would be some cheap and easy way. Ken made this rule and I fully support it)

*Sanba walks into the room only to see Sasuke, he turns and locks down the door*

Ok, first thing I should tell you is how dangerous this really is. You will be in your inner world with your onner hollow fighting for the key to your power. If you lose out to your inner hollow I will have to step in and kill him, in the process killing you.

So when you are in your inner world it is essential that you not be defeated. You must have a 7 post MINIMUM. Keep the post interesting please and they will not count if they are small posts. They must have good content and should be at least a paragraph or more of rp.

When you are ready, close your eyes and we may begin
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 am

Sasuke nods at Sanba's explanation. He gets up and quickly closes his eyes. He then waits for what is about to happen.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 am

Ok now slowly enter your inner world your spirit
    I will make your posts official by marking them
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:59 pm

*Nachos walks into the room, with his black sword over his shoulders(Ikkaku styleXD) wearing Ruru's haori(I love stealing this from her) he looks around* hello? Sanba, u rang?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:32 am

*Sanba steps from the shadows*

Yes i do believe so, but I want to wait at least until thursday for Beans. If he doesn't show by then we will start your examination.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:01 am

*Sanba's sudden appearence shocks nachos* HOLY CRAP!! Don't scare me like that, I almost took ur head offXD ok, thursday it is then, I'll come back then, g'day to u sir. *Nachos shunpos out*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 am

Beans strolls into the room, dressed his brown jacket and torn jeans, clutching his zanpakuto

"dang sorry im late!" he sighs "the real world is a very busy place! well lets get this party started"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:03 am

Sweet, it looks like we have to wait for Nachos.lol anyways he'll be here in a second

*Sanba motions for Beans to stand at his side*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 am

*nachos shunpos in* REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 am

Ok so we shall begin. This is a very risky operation, many things can go wrong and few right. You will be entering you're inner world and "fighting" you're inner hollow. They have shikai and bankai so be prepared. If you are defeated than you two will switch roles and you're inner hollow will take control of the physical body. In that case Hanzo and I will have to step in and kill you, or rather you're hollowfied form.

The rules are as follows

*You must have a minimum of 7 posts

*No double posting

*Each post must be pretty lengthy, you are rping against yourself after all

*Look at Hanzo's trial as an example if needed

*I will approve each post by marking it

Start out by closing your eyes and entering your inner world, when there your hollow will confront you

Good Luck
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Roger that! *nachos closes his eyes and suddenly has an overwhelming feeling of falling, he comes to and looks around at a barren desert with ruins falling apart* uhhhhhh.....Am I in the outskirts of vegas? "U moron, always tryin to be funny, u should focus more on ur skills!" *Nachos listens to the strange voice* what the hell was that? "I am what u should be, in all ways ur superior" *Nachos raised an eyebrow and looked up at the sky* God? Is that u? Sorry, I know I haven't been goin to church that much but...."SILENCE!!! U stupid shinigami! It's abt time I take over and show u how to really use that power of ur's!" *a strong blast of reiatsu dropped nachos to his knees, then out of the shadows came a huge white dragon, with shards of ruby sticking out of his skin*
    Spoiler:
    uhhhhh, so why exactly is there a white dragon talking to me in the desert? "u ignorant fool, haven't u noticed my power? I've been part of u since the start, there was always 2 sides to ur spirit energy, me and Ryuu, think abt it, 2 elements, a 2-bladed naginata, even ur ultimate move, wrath of the TWIN dragons, u get it now? Or do I need to spell it out for u, Ryuu is a shinigami zanpakuto, now what's the opposite of that?" *nachos looked very confused* sooooooo, ur the 2nd half of my reiatsu? I thought I obtained the 2nd half when I learned bankai? "u seriously can't be that stupid, can u? IDIOT!! Did it ever occur to u that u may have power inside u that's greater than bankai?" u mean, like vizards? Are u supposed to be my inner hollow? Great, my zanpakutou and inner hollow are both dragons? "finally the moron crosses the finish line, now don't get the wrong idea, i'm not here to help u, I'm here to kill u, then take ur power for myself!" *right after he says that, ceros blast out of every ruby shard in the dragon*

Spoiler:

POST #1 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Hanzo drew his sword and readyed himself for whatever may happen.

"Feels strange being on the other side of this training now..."

He shuddered as a slight chill went down the back of his spine as soon as Nacho's had entered his hollow world, it was an all too familiar and uneasy feeling.

"This hollowfication business is dangerous stuff" he muttered to himself "I had better prepare for anything"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 am

*Nachos physical body jerked, his head raised and pointed at Beans, then to Sanba*

*Sanba looked over to Beans and nodded, it was time to go*

And we're off

*Nachos face slowly grew a mask, it covered half of his face and then stopped*

Oh yes Nachos, I forgot to mention that you are supposed to control your outer body, the hollow side. The part that we're trying to maintain, use that rp in a different color
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 am

Spoiler:

*while Nachos was dealing with his inner fight, his body was being completly hollowfied, slowly a mask in the shape of a dragon's head formed on the side of his face, 1 eye flashed dark yellow, he exhaled and blk flame came out, he then looked at Hanzo(did I get that right?) letting loose a bloodthirsty scream, he lunged at him with his sword drawn*

(meanwhile back in his inner world)
    *Nachos just barely dodges the cero attk, then grins* Cero's huh? will I get to use those? "No, cuz you're not gonna live long enough to do anything!" *he holds out his clawed hand and a double-bladed naginata appears* "Bankai!"

POST #2 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 am

*Sanba shunpos next to Nachos and knees him into the wall. Nachos falls limp but then vanishes from sight. Moments later he is directly above Beans, with his hand slowly lighting up for a cero*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:57 am

"He's fast!" Hanzo snapped as he blocked Nacho's blade with his own.

Hanzo was pushed back several feet from the sheer force of Nacho's sudden attack.

"So I've got to remain on the defensive but i can't let him go loose either.. "

Hanzo jumped into the air towards Nacho's readying his blade to slash at Nacho's arm.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:22 am

*Nachos slams into the wall, then jumps above Hanzo, he blocks his attk with his bare arm, then jabs his other hand into Hanzo's gut and prepares to fire a dark red cero*

(meanwhile)
    *He watches the dragon as he releases his bankai* So u have bankai too huh?
    "of course I have bankai u moron, I learned it the same time u did, but mine's a lot stronger" *he vanishes and reappears behind Nachos, kicking him in the back and sending him flying into some ruins, reiatsu suddenly explodes as Nachos comes Flyin out* DRAGON'S CLAW!!! *he slashes the naginata and 5 blasts of amaterasu, they slam into his hollw, but thjen quickly disappear* "you really are a hopeless case, I'm ur inner hollow, I know everything u do, including the secret to putting out Amaterasu, now let me show u how I use this bankai!" *he shunpos behind Nachos* "Dragon's Claw"
    *a huge blast of fire engulfs Nachos and sends him flyin*

POST #3 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 am

*Sanba backs into the wall and sits down, zanpakto in hand. He watches the two intently*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 am

The red light of the cero begins to heat up Hanzo's face

Sweat pouring down his brow, he frantically swings his sword at the arm that holding onto him in an attempt to free himself
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:02 am

*slowly Nachos mask covered his face completely and his arm slowly was covered as well*

*Sanba grimaced at the sight of this, it was bad news but it wasnt terrible. He still sat as still as a statue and watched on*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am

*Half of Nachos body was now hollowfied, his head was now that of a white dragon, blk flame pouring out from his nose, 1 of hanzo's swings hit's him in the face, putting a gash in his face that immediatly heals, his cero was disrupted tho, so he just hurls Hanzo into the wall, then rearing his head back, he blows a blast of blk flame at the wreckage*

(Meanwhile)
    *Nachos get's blown away by the massive blast, the majority of his blk scales crack and fall off, he slowly pulls himself up* Wow, that packed 1 hell of a punch, you were right when u said u were stronger, but i'm not out yet, I still got some fight left in me, *he slowly points his finger at him* bakudo 61 rikujo kuro, *the 6 rods of light slam in place and nachos leaps into the air and twirls the naginata, sending several blasts of wind and flame*

POST #4 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:07 pm

"That hurt!" Hanzo's voice coughs from the dark steaming crater in the wall.

He drops to the ground and falls down on one knee catching his breathe, dusty and smoked. He brushes himself off and looks up at Nachos looking more hollowfied than before.

"Now he's regrenerating! Shoot! But at least i dont have to hold back as much"

Hanzo shunpo's towards Nachos and appears a few feet above him. He drops towards him his sword facing downwards aiming a strike at the same area in his mask where he hit him before.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 pm

*Nachos almost fully hollowfied, catches Hanzo's sword in his hand, then grabs him at the throat and chokes him a bit before throwing him across the room into another wall, he raises his hand up and 5 red ceros blast out of his fingertips, not that powerful, but they can still inflict some major damage*

(Meanwhile)
    *The dragon looks up at the attk* "pathetic!" *he breaks the kido and slashes upward, sending a blast of wind that forces the attk back at Nachos*

Look who's talking, *Nachos slashes downward, sending the same attk back at him*

*The dragon gets hit by the attk which has been doubled, it sends him flying into some ruins, his reiatsu explodes and he walks out of the wreckage bloody and bruised* You little punk!

POST #5 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:35 am