Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Muerte
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
8 posters

Room #22 Second Floor

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42232

Room #22 Second Floor - Page 3 Empty Re: Room #22 Second Floor

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Dessi I know what you meant. But I decided not to comment on that topic. It's not my business neither yours. Unless it is??
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7015

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

She raised her arms up in defense. Really sorry she brought it up. She'd take note never to bring something so personal into their conversations ever again. Well this didnt help her mood one bit, it only helped to dampen it, and stir the Hollow within. She could hear it laughing at her, mocking her and her weakness. Placing a hand on her hip and one on her sword. Wordlessly waiting for her Captains word to start.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

-Ken noticed her attitude-

You know, you shouldn't be so serious.

-He sighed-

So down to business huh? Ok fine then. Close your eyes and enter your Hollow's world. When it comes to attack you. You must keep your mind stable and defeat it. Do not let it take over. Your Hollow is not in charge Dessi...You are...Listen to me Dessi. You are a very strong Shinigami.

-He put his left hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes meaningful-

I know you can do this.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 am

Kit returned to the #22 Second floor room.
    -I was really sick for awhile wasn't I?-
    ~Is anyone here?~
    Kit looked around. She couldn't see clearly because she was just getting over being sick.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:39 am

(OOC:Kit we're supposed to have left the room a couple post ago)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 am

(OOC: Ok, where are we both at now?)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:44 am

(OOC: just like outside the room, this is a private project thing, shes suppressing her hollow
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 am

Desiru closed her eyes. Listening to Ken's words moved her, though she wasn't sure what good they would do here once she faced her inner Hollow. Slipping into that realm of hell within herself, she muttered softly to him.

Get ready ken, I don't know what will happen once I face Tori.

That alone was bringing fear with her, weakening her resolve. Steadily her mask began to grow over her vintage. Dessi woke in a world that had once been her safe haven. A sanctuary of sorts when she was down and alone. There was no beauty here, where Tori Kami once resided. There was darkness, withered trees and dead earth. The light that once provided her with warmth and caring was a dull light that turned the land gray. Thought the world was in shambles, empty and barren, she could still feel the darkness. Turning on her heels she threw up her arms to deflect the attack that came with lightning quick speed and the grace she knew too well.

It was like staring into a mirror, once watching it steadily contort and warp what you could see. No longer was Tori a beautiful and magnificent beast of dazzling hues, but a ebony, white, gray and brown reflection of Dessi's fears and discontent. Sharp, eagle like eyes on her, angled features so much like an avian stared down at what was once her master. Tori licked the blood from her talon like digits, the long narrow tongue a stark, raven contrast to the red liquid.

I'm glad you can make it. Isn't it beautiful? It matches our soul.

Tori made a sweeping gesture, mirth in her eyes. Tossing her head back, her hair danced though there was no wind felt. Steadily her sword formed in hand. Reds and whites switched up, another reflection of Dessi's sword.

Come! Let me sing for you!

POST # 1 OF DESIRU SEYROKURI'S TRAINING.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:19 am

-Ken watched Dessi's movements thoroughly and made sure he didn't take his eyes off her. This was the first transformation he was actually worried about, but in the back of his mind he knew that would pull through. She just had to-
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 am

She matched her Hollow's attack blow for blow. The world around them seemed to shatter with each strike. Even as she dodged and weaved out of her opponents range Desiru was still finding herself harmed. Gashes opened up along her arms, shoulders and side. But she was able to stay on top of it all. She circled her Hollow whom merely stood in place, Zanpakto loosely held in its hand.

This...would be so much easier if you just gave in. We could be powerful, the two of us. Perfect and able to handle anything!

She had no time to react to the next blow that came...
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7487

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

*wonder walks in* hey wat is this place? c,mon people tell me wats the sizzle on the bacon?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am

*Sanba sees Wonder walk past him in and into the room, he quickly jumps to his feet and grabs Wonder by the shoulder throwing him out of the room and against the wall opposite of the door*

You moron! Do you know how dangerous it is in there! Can you not feel Dessi's reiatsu! It's dangerous for even Ken to be in there while she is going through her transformation! Just stay here in case of an emergency!
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am

ow man no i cant feel reiatsu i never been good at it*cracks back*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 am

The cry that tore from Tori's mouth was otherworldly. Not even the sirens of lore could compare from the beautiful swirl and swaying tune of the Avian's piercing voice. Sword biting deep into Desiru's flesh, the swing sent blood flying and pain rippling through the other's body. In a flash the Hollow was behind Dessi, swinging the feathery fan blade at the girls frame.

Desiru managed to block it in time, but found her vision blurring from the wound. This was just in her head, right? Her shell, her body, was a roaring mess. Turning on Ken as the mask began to consume her face and slither down her neck like vicious white vines.

You say we will be stronger, better, more powerful if we worked together? But what I see is me, carrying your dead weight. I will see you writhing and begging in agony for death beneath the ashes of all those who dare to face ME. For I am YOUR strength and YOUR resolve! Not the other way around!

Tori hissed, pulling her blade back and delivering a swift kick to the small of Dessi's back..

POST # 3 OF DESIRU SEYROKURI'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am

*Sanba, now standing n front of the door to the room as to ward off anybody from getting in, is startled by the screams he hears and is startled by the quick surges of reiatsu from Desiru, he has a look of despiration on his face. He begins to worry if she will make it or not*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:50 am

*gets up and closes eyes then opens them in shock* heh now i can feel the reiatsu it's powerful. hey sanba how long does this training usually take?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 am

It takes a while, generally speaking, its a minimum of 7 post. Is your hollow disturbing you?
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 am

yeah he's annoying as heck he thinks he's king of all inner hollows just cuz he has a crown
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:00 pm

-Ken noticed the speed of her transformation and he immediately grabbed the hilt of his zanpakuto. He grew a frown preparing to contain the Hollow she might turn into. But he was hopefull. Hopefull that she would pull through and become the Vizard he knows she can be. He stood there waiting for her next move, because that would determine his-

~Come on D. You can do this. I know you can~
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 pm

...she went stumbling forward, kicking off with her right foot, she fled from her Hollow. Fear consumed her heart, and she felt herself steadily giving into the darkness. All around her she watched her haven turn to stark shadows and graying dust. Tears rolled down her eyes, not sure she could do this. 'Stupid, Dessi, stupid and weak..'

A sudden gust of wind whipped past her face and what followed was a blinding flash of white hot pain. She cried out, her side slashed wide and Tori's smiling vintage stared in front of her. She steadily came to a stop, she dropped to her knees. Clenching her sword tightly, holding her side as the Beast, her reflection stared down at her. Expecting the final blow to come. She felt that familiar embrace, the comfort only Tori had ever offered her. The blade of her sword pressed against her throat. Soft, tantalizing words spoken into her ear..

Her body was steadily hollowfying. Her face a completely consumed by her colorful mask. Another cry tore from her lips. Turning those dark gold and red eyes on Ken. She charged him, maw opened wide revealing long, curved fangs. Her shrill cries shaking the room as her intent was death.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 pm

*watching while left eye starts to turn black* thinks:( go away you annoying piece of crap!)
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Tori gently dragged her claws against Desiru's cheek. Showing the last reminiscent of humanity it could possibly hold. Pressing the blade against her host's neck. Just a sharp jerk and it would be all over. But she wouldn't let it end so soon. Murmuring into the other's ear.

Don't you remember all those times we had? All the fun we had here? It's all gone. Because you couldn't handle your weak heart, your will is fleshy and malleable. Just. Like. You. But don't worry, I want to see you bend and break some more. I want to see you run and cower, just like you always have!

Pulling the blade away, she gripped Dessi's shoulder, pulling her onto her feet, twirling her around and gripping her wrist. In that instant the world fluctuated and changed. The background was once the serene summer oasis it had once been.

Tell me Hensei, would you still love me even as I tear your heart out from your chest?

Releasing Dessi less then gracefully, she turned her blade on the other. Kicking the other katana away.

Stand for me, one last time. I would like some honor in killing you and claiming your body for my own.

All the while Desiru's body slowly began to change. Lashing out at Ken, and anything else in its way.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:29 pm

*Sanba looks at Wonder with interest, it doesn't seem that your hollow is that powerful, we can wait until Kit goes, she seems to have a more urgent hollow*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:32 pm

no he's not that powerful. a inner hollow is as powerful as the vizard i dont know shikai or bankai so neither does he but he does know cero and it packs a punch*forces eye to turn back to normal* so yeah it can wait
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 pm

hmmm, well he should be able to use those even though u cant, seeing as he's your spiritual power, but i need you to go to the rp training room to get better prepared fro whats ahead

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:15 am