Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Muerte
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
8 posters

Room #22 Second Floor

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Room #22 Second Floor - Page 10 Empty Re: Room #22 Second Floor

Post by cool beans Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 pm

A distorted voice comes from the cloud of smoke, an after effect caused from Nacho's cero blast "shoot i didnt want to usleash the mask so soon! oh well you forced my hand buddy!"

Hanzo's body torn and beaten walks steadily towards Nachos, tapping his sword on the ground.
    "Time is a ticking man! If you dont control it im gonna have to kill you, you know!"

Hanzo suddenly points his finger at Nachos and a purple coloured beam suddenly shoots at him...
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 am

*His eyes are blazing like fire, almost fully hollowfied, he looks more dragon than man, he holds his hand out and a naginata appears, he slashes thru Hanzo's purple cero, then points the blade at him and a black reiatsu covers it, then he fires a blast that's a fusion of his cero and amaterasu*

(Meanwhile)
    *The dragon, with cuts all over his body steps out of the wreckage*

"You little punk! Looks like I can't hold back anymore" *the dragon's reiatsu explodes, forcing Nachos to one knee*

Hold back? You were holding back? Great -_- *Nachos stands up and dusts himself off* wellI think it's abt time we wrap this up, you do know what's coming next, *he starts twirling his naginata above his head, the dragon does the same, 2 cyclones grow to an immense size*

WRATH OF THE TWIN DRAGONS!!! *at the same time they slash downwards and release the cyclones, they collide with each other in a massive explosion*

POST #6 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am

*Sanba slides in front of Hanzo and raises his hand to chest level. He slides off his black glove, revealing a gaping hole in his palm. The cero-amaterasu blast is immediately sucked into the hole. Sanba falls to one knee and pulls his glove back over*

Agh, okay i've seen enough. Beans i'll hold him down and I wanna see you giving him a pounding.

*Sanba unsheathes his zanpakto, flicking his wrist he yells "Kurayami!". His zanpakto is released and splits into five serpents, a whip like shape*

*Sanba swings his zanpakto down and the five serpents stretch from his hilt and towards the hollow. two go underground and the other three go fro his arms and legs*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:30 am

Spoiler:

*Hollow Nachos lets out a huge roar, that blows away the 2-3 serpants in front of him, then shunpos in between Hanzo and Sanba, he holds his hands out to either side and prepares to fire a blk cero out of both hands*

(Meanwhile)
    *After the dust clrs, the place looks like it was hit by an H-bomb, both Nachos and the dragon are layed out, slowly getting to their feet* heh heh, this is kinda fun, don't ya think?

"You imbecile, do u really think u can defeat me?"

Nah, but I do plan on making u my B***H!!! *Nachos flies twd him and slashes out a blast of amaterasu*

"are you retarded? I told u that won't wo.....*before he can finish his sentence, Nachos shunpos behind him and impales the dragon from behind*

"You bastard! How did you?" *Nachos looks back* The secret to cancelling out amaterasu is you have to focus all you're reiatsu on it and smother it with a greater amount of reiatsu than the blast itself, leaving u vulnerable for attks during that time, but of course u should know this...right?

"you little brat! Fine, you outsmarted me this time, and in doing so, you proved worthy of my power, but don't get too cocky, cuz I'm still here and if u give me even the slightest opening, I'll tear you apart and take that crown for myself!"

*Nachos watches the dragon fade into nothing, then collapses on the ground* Don't worry, I don't intend on letting that happen.....

POST #7 OF NACHOS VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:44 am

*Sanba reaches out and grabs the hollows hand, he crushes its hand, shattering the coating around its arm. The two serpents from below come up and pin him down, one grabbing the legs and the other grabbing the arm pointed at Beans. Sanba points his finger at the hollows face and a huge black and white swirl cero shatters the mask completely, revealing Nachos. He was unconscious*

And there you have it, Beans please come and take Nachos to the infirmary :)
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Hanzo sighs as he brushes the dust off his jacket and his hollow mask disintergrates.

"Boy that was fun! come on fella"

Hanzo picks up Nachos, slings him over his shoulder and heads towards the infirmary.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:30 am

*Nachos wakes up in the infirmery, and walks back into the room, he looks at all the damage*

Holy crap! Did I do all that?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 am

OOC: We do have a vizard informary you know
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 pm

Axel appears in the 22nd room on the second floor. He squats down and waits for Sanba to come train him.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:46 am

No Axel, I never officially lifted your suspension from the clan. We talked and I told you after the rp, it doesnt look like the rp is over right? Ok so let's wait until its over, I know you're anxious but you're going to have to wait. You cannot choose when you are allowed back in. that is for me to decide based on your past behavior. Please just be patient and wait for me to invite you, dont force it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 am

My bad. I didn't know you said 'after' the event. I guess I missed a lot of that. :( I'll wait till then.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 am

Yeah I definitely told you after
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 am

I kinda figured that much out after your long post earlier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:37 am