Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Muerte
Desiru Seyrokuri
Sanba Yukimura
KenTakeo
8 posters

Room #22 Second Floor

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42232

Room #22 Second Floor - Page 6 Empty Re: Room #22 Second Floor

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:15 am

OOC: Ok thanks ill edit it.///
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32556

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:17 am

Well I guess your going to handle wonder first but when your done I'll be out here waiting.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:24 am

-Ken smiled at his response-

Ok, but just to let you know. It might be a while.

-He walked in Room 22-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

*Nods his head* Well I better get comfortable then I'll be here when your die and tray.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 am

(OOC:I really wish Wonder were on so we could do this, should we kinda like do Dark and then wonder since hes offline and we're all on)
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am

OOC:Ill be on for another 3 hours if that's enough it's almost one am were I'm at I'll be knocked out by 4 so Im up for it.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 am

OOC: yea sure we can train Dark right now. Just say Wonder is taking a break.///

-Ken peeped his head out the door way-

Dark you can come in. Wonder is taking a break.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 am

*Dark opens his eyes and stands up and walks into the room. He looks at Ken then Sabe and smiles.* Alright I'm ready what do I need to do first.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Ok first you must close your eyes and enter your inner world. There you can face him.

It should take around 7 post, make them long and interesting. And good luck, i'll be here maintaining your body
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm

*Sits down in the middle of the room folds his legs closes his eyes and sighs. At a instance the pressure in the air changes and the smell of smoke and fire surrounds Dark. A blazing Heat surrounds his body as he opens his eyes. He quickly stands and looks around at the large field covered in flames. Straight ahead his zanpakuto pierced on the ground. As Dark slowly walked towards it a laughter is heard.*

Hahahaha........What are you stupid....Pityful Shinigami entering my home. What do you think your doing

*Out of the black smoke A figure appeared he was covered in a gown the one Dark wore back then to cover his face. He slowly walked and picked up the zanpakuto. Seconds later flames surrounded Him and another laughter was released. A low whisper was heard from behind advising Dark to unseath up the zanpakuto he did not know was at his waist.*
    Your not going to beat me *Dark Unseathes His zanpakuto and flames surround him also.*

We shall see about that
    *The figure charged at dark at an amazing speed. Once close enough it began to slash out at dark. Dark quickly bounced back avoiding the attacks and also began to attempt to strike the figure. As the clinging sounds of the blades striking together both released a grunt. At the same time they leaped back and stared at each other.

[/i]Its worthless just give up and give me your body to control

Shut up!! *Together again they clashed again but something was different the figure side stepped caught Dark off guard. The figure quickly sliced at Darks side piercing him. With a grunt Dark pulled back and backed away facing the figure once more. He place his left hand on the wound and felt the blood dripping as another laugh was heard. Dark put no mind into the wound and shunpo behind the figure attempting to strike it from the back. It quickly turned around and blocked the attack with it's zanpakuto. Dark threw a punch out at the figure landing it at it's jaw making it back away. Dark jumped towards the figure and slashed it's chest being to far away it didn't penetrate too much. The figure let out a screech and backed away the gown now ripped showed part of the figures bare chest.
    Youll pay for that trust me you will.[i]

POST #1 DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:38 pm

*Sanba readied his Zanpakto as the Darks hollow mask started to shape around his head. Sanba shunpod at Dark and slashed out at the mask that was growing around his head*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 pm

*As they kept slashing at each other and yet no one landed a hit. The figure began to shunpo from side to side until landing on Darks left again. Dark quickly went in for a jab of the Figures arm when the figure pulled a fakie which tricked dark and landed the figure on the right side. There the figure slashed at Darks arm. Dark realizing what had happen pushed his right leg making him curve back and avoid the hit but falling to the ground. The figure leaped in for the easy hit but dark thought it through and rolled to the right and jumped back up. The figure quickly jumped up as well and charged at dark. Dark shunpos a fee inches away from the figure and side slashed it's waist as it let out another grunt it went straight into the attack and pieced his zanpakuto through Darks left arm. Both leaped back Dark panting and shock on the suprised attack. The figures gown ripped at it's waist revealed the blood squirting out. Dark quickly jumped at the figure with a loud battle cry. The dark figure shunpo infront of dark and right before Darks blade stroked the Figure shunpo behjd avoiding the attack and counter striking striking Darks back once before Dark could react. Dark quickly spun around and caught the figures neck slicing it's side. As dark puched forward to cut more of it's neck the figure spun back and began to twitch. Dark still panting could feel the pain at his side his arm and his back. He had to think quickly if he wanted to win this fight.

POST#2 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:20 pm

*Dark was taking in short breaths now still staring at the motionless figure. Then it quickly darted towards dark at it's normal speed. Dark used it's own move against him he side stepped to the right and shunpo to his left to confuse the figure. He quickly shunpo to the right side again and slashed out his chest from the figures right side of his waste to his left shoulder. The figure jumped back and tried to counterstrike but failed as Dark shunpo away from his blades strike zone. Dark quickly without hesitation shunpo again to the figure and attempted to uppercut it. The figure this time was not fooled and jumped back and this time slicing back caught dark at his right cheek. Dark jumped back and touched his bloody cheek.*
    That was a close one better be careful *He quickly whispered charging back in for another attack*
    OOC: sorry for double post just thought it would be faster like this since no one is online.

POST #3 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:31 pm

*Blood was now dripping all over from both ends Dark was more injured than the figure but the figure was bleeding at a fast rate too but it didn't seem to have the same affect as it did to dark. Dark was becoming slower now while the figure was at it's same pace . The figure quickly shunpo and clashed with darks zanpakuto as they both clashed a laugh was heard as the figure began to push dark . Then the figure forced Darks arms up in the air with his own arms and delivered a blow straight on Darks chest sending him backwards and gasping for air. Darks hand pressed against the bleeding chest took in a big amount of air and jumped back at the figure. The figure jumped at Dark this time dark rolled to the side and ended on the back of the figure. Dark quickly sliced sideways and caught the figures back making the figure fall. The figure rolled on the ground and stod back up.

POST #4 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 pm

(OOC: You are supposed to double post)
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 am

OOC:Wow I would of been done last night but I disk know I could double post.
    *They both looked at each other for a few seconds and once again engaging. As they clashed together it semmed as the fled surrounding them also clashed together. At the same time both dark and the figure shunpo to each other and continued making a person who was watching enabled to see them. After a few clashes they backed up. Out of the corner of their eyes they spotted another figure sitting on a fire throne the figure covered in flames watching the fight. Dark realized Who it was and jumped back at the figure who also realized who the other one was. They quickly clashed The figure gripped Darks arm and pushed him back sending Dark back and open for a attack. The figure quickly strucked Darks chest and made a large X on Darke chest. Dark leaped back left hand ok the ground for support gasping.

POST #5 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am

*The figure did not stop there he charged at Dark. Dark quickly pulled up his zanpakuto to stop the upcoming attack. As the blades struck again Dark pushed the figure back and shunpoed behind him. The figure turned around quickly and sliced darks chest again sending dark back. Dark now on one knee panting holding up his zanpakuto shunpo to the figure and attempted to slash it. Right before the figure stopped the attack with his zanpakuto Dark caught the blade in his hand wincing at the pain and struck the figure deep in the stomach. The figure pushed away and with a large laugh shunpoed back. The figure still laughing touched his wound and stopped.*

Interesting move *Coughs.* But it won't help.
    *The figure jumped at Dark and knocked him right to he ground. Dark attempting to get up was struck at the knee by the blade. As he stood up as fast as he could he backed away slowly. The figure jumped at him again slicing darks forehead. Dark jumped back to avoid a severe wound. The figure reacted the same backing up to avoid a attack.

POST #6 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 am

*Dark jumped at the figure with rapid strikes. The figure dodging all of them attempted the same but had no luck. As dark saw a opening at the figures left after the barrage of attacks he quickly swiped through attempting to hit. The zanpakuto missed the figures left arm and went straight for it's left side of it's face. As the zanpakuto connected the hood came off revealing the large open wound that was just done and the face of a identical black and white Dark. The Figure jumped back angrily and thrust forward Dark jumped to his left to avoid it. At that moment the figure slid to darks left side and sliced Darks arm off. Dark yelled as he backed away seeing the detached arm fall off.*

No wonder your pityful Captain died look at how the Gotei trains there men

*The figure who was Kasai replied.*

POST #7 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING

Are you really going to be defeated Dark I want to see your rage your anger. Show him who is my Real wielded. For lion
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 am

*Dark angrily let out a Battle cry and shunpo to the Black dark. They clashed blades again but this time dark pulled away quick and threw a Jab at BDs Stomach. It connected fast but BD did not pull away he took the hit and jammed his zanpakuto into Darks Chest. Dark Pressed back with his leg to jump free of the hit. He pressed his hand on his chest. Without putting much thought into it Dark shunpoed back at BD. As they Clashed again Dark began to jump at each other. Dark jumped back to dodge a incoming strike and then quickly sliced BD at his face again slicing him and knocking him down.*

POST #8 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 am

*BD got up wiping his face off having yet again another slice across his face. Dark jumped at BD but BD evaded and jumped back and sliced Darks waist. They both came together for another blade crash.they both jumped back giving each other room. Darks slow breathing and loud panthing was the only noise heard in the vast flaming field. Stil in the back watching was Kasai. BD shunpoed to the side of Dark and attempted to slice him. He failed as Dark caught the attack with his zanpakuto and wooshed him back. BD attempted to strike agin at darks waist after pulling back. HE got the suprised hit in and it pushed Dark back. They clashed blades again BD smiled.*

Its funny how after all these cuts your still up

SHUT UP

*Dark pulled away and swung at BDs neck quickly. He missed and left himself open right beneath his right arm. BD swung but missed as Dark shunpoed to the side and slashed BDs right and which holds the zanpakuto. Bds pinky, and ring finger and part of his palm was detached.*

POST #9 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 am

*BD backed up and let out a loud laugh.*

Good Good... I like that

*He smiles and swings at Dark. Dark avoids the attack and swings at him thery both miss and pull away. Once again they clashed and pulled away as BD Went in for a high hit near Darks neck but Dark ducked and struck BD at his right leg. The leg is shreeded of Bds Body as he leans on Dark. Dark smiled and struck Bd on his chest piercing the blade straight through. BD coughed and be3gan to laugh.*

Smart move immobilizing me but never Stay near a armed opponent even if you think hes done

*BD smiled as without Darks concern pierced the zanpakuto from Darks right rib through put the other side. Darks eyes widen as he felt the cold pain down his spine. He pulled back as BD fell to the ground Darks blade stuck in him. Dark gasping for ther air that didnt seem to be there. He trumbled to the ground. His vision became foggy and his weezing louder and louder. he noticed a twister of flames surround BD. Dark closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened them he saw BD standing as he saw him before the fight. Dark tried to speak but couldnt.*
    Hmm Ill give you this one for now You didnt really beat me and survived.

You did well Dark *The voice came from afar from kasai,* You have proven yourself.

He could of done better i should just take over

Give it a rest

*with that flames surrounded Darks bloody body. dark could feel his whole body soaked in blood. He closed his eyes and saw nothing but a white light. As he opened his eyes gasping for air he was back in the room. He put his hand on his face and notice the Full mask on as it shattered apart.*

Wow *he stands up looking around and at his body.*

POST #10 OF DARK'S VIZARD TRAINING
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

*Sanba looks at Dark with a huge grin on his face*

Great job Dark, you have completed your training successfully. It took a little longer and I was very worried for a moment but then you appeared in front of me in total control. And now you have suppressed your hollow, next comes Mask duration training. That should take place in the Basement Dojo.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7487

Post by Hisaki Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 am

congratulations dark!
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am

*Smiles and takes a deep breath.* Thank you Sanba thank you wonder good luck on your Taiming of your hollow. I'll be having a small spar with Dessi sanba when your ready to help me with my mask please come I'm sure me and dessi could train together some other time. *Walks out.*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7487

Post by Hisaki Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 am

now time to yet again wait for either ken or sanba

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:35 am