Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42225

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 pm

-Ken shunpo's away high about 20 feet above Isei. He looked down at him and noticed that Isei was not fast enough to notice Ken flash step away. Ken figured this was a perfect chance to attack-

Alright Okibi. Time to save that girl. Reza!

-Ken attacked with his shikai attack sending out a sharp wave of blue fire at Isei-
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:50 pm

-Isei shunpo'd behind Ken escaping his Shikai attack. He hovered behind Ken for a couple seconds smiling-

I may be large but that doesn't mean I am not fast. Moron. Hahahaha!

-Isei punched Ken sending him flying to the ground-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128872

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 am

Suzaku walked up to the gate doors. He picked his sword from the ground and opened the cage. "Come, your safe now" Suzaku said holding his hand out. "We have to stay in here until Ken is done with the hollow that wanted you.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 pm

-Ken hit the ground hard. But he got up in the condition he needed to keep fighting and defeat Isei. He pushed the dust off of him and got up angry yet smiling-

Please don't tell me that's all you've got? I must say I am disappointed Isei. I'll give you one more chance to kill me.

-He stared into Isei's evil eyes without a chill or goosebump on his body. Fear was not an option for him. The only option in his head was to protect the girl-

~I will not fail in protecting that girl like I did with you~
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 pm

-Isei seemed shocked-

How could this be?...Heh well, I guess I will just have to use my full power then. Hahahaa. Now your done you maggot. I'm not holding back anymore.

-He begun to swing his arms rapidly making the chains swing also. Suddenly two metal spheres with spikes appeared at the end of the chains. He swung the ball on the right chain down at Ken's direction-

Diiiee!
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:22 pm

-Ken shunpo'd out the way but was effected by the reitsu release of Isei's attack. He looked up and spotted the other spiked ball within 10 yards of him. Ken raised his zanpakuto and blocked the ball holding his position. He began to sweat mildly yet still felt in control if the fight. Ken then used his zanpakuto to push the spiked ball away releasing an enormous amount of reitsu leaving him slightly weak. The room temperature decreased to 91 degrees-

Well well. I guess I shouldn't hold back hollow.

-He said breathing heavily. He brought his zanpakuto in front of him holding it with two hands-

I'm going to end this fight now Isei...Fuubi Za Butai Kasai. Conquer the Element Fire. Roar Okibi!

OOC: POST 1 FOR BANKAI

-Ken released his Bankai. The room temperature hit 209 degrees and Isei was very much bothered by it. Ken shunpo'd in front of Isei faster that Isei could see. His speed increased 5x more than his of Shikai. Ken slashed at Isei with is zanpakuto cutting his chest and leaving deep wound-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Suzaku felt the strong reiatsu from a bankai. "Stay still" He said to the girl. "Ken just used his bankai." The girl just looked at Suzaku. "why did you save me?" she asked.

Suzaku looked at her. "Because, your a member of the gotei 13, it is my job along with my squad to save those in need"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:44 pm

-Isei screamed and fell to his knees breathing heavily. He put his head down. Suddenly he began to laugh-

Ha. Hahahahahaaaa. Do you think you've got me where you want me? Heh, well..

-He looked up at Ken and his eyes turned a dark yellow-

this fight has just begun!

-Isei stood up and started to spin around creating a tornado like vortex and slightly increasing his reitsu-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:10 am

Suzaku held the girl close. "We have to find a way out of here." He said. He picked her up and started running towards the exit. He noticed the hollow was there and said, "We have to wait for the right time" He kept watch of the hollow to see what it would do next. In the mean time, Suzaku used his spiritual pressure to shield him and the girl from the strong spiritual pressure.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 am

-Ken noticed Suzaku holding the girl. His worries grew stronger for them. The wind grew stronger from Isei's vortex.-

Hey, Suzaku! I'm going find an opening for you. When I do I'm going to yell go. Get ready.

-Ken turned to Isei and frowned. His reitsu increased along with the temperature back to around 180 degrees. He raised his zanpakuto up with his right hand and ran towards the vortex-

Are you ready Okibi?!! Reza!

-He performed a powerful attack of his Shikai sending a razor sharp wave of blue fire at Isei. It hit him stopping Isei from spinning. Isei seemed injured and fell to one knee angry and gasping for air-

Now GO!

OOC: POST 2 OF BANKAI
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:38 am

Suzaku grabbed the girl and headed out of the tunnel. He then shunpo'd to a clear area and sat her down. "Are you ok?" He asked.
    Yes, I am ok, thanks for saving me
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 am

-Isei noticed the girl and Suzaku leaving. He got very angry fast and roared towards their direction. It was a typical hollow screech, loud and frighting to most. Isei then looked at Ken not smiling anymore-

Now on top of me being hungry, I am angry as well! Die shinigami!

-Isei swung his right chain and ball at Ken horizontally at a high velocity-
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:13 am

-Ken grew frustrated with Isei still being able to attack because is he was able to attack then the girl and everyother soul in the area are in danger. He kept his eyes on Isei ignoring the ball and chain until the last second. Ken turned to his left and performed his Shikai on the spiked ball cutting it in half vertically-

I'm done with this fight hollow. You will not harm anyone anymore. This ends here.

-Ken started to build up his Reiatsu and put all of it into one attack-

Kaji Tora!

-A massive tiger made of burning bright blue fire appeared out of his zanpakuto Okibi. Ken sent it right towards Isei. He could not escape it and it burned the hollow to death-

OOC: POST 3///
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 am

-Ken fell to his knees seeing as he used almost all of his Reiastu. He was breathing heavily but he was smiling-

~Brother...I saved her...~
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 am

He placed the girl down. "I have to go" He said. He then used shunpo to where Ken was at. "I left the girl with my gigai" He then noticed Ken on the ground. "Ken, what happened?" he then released his spiritual pressure. It wasn't as strong as Kens but it was pretty strong. He then called Tempest. "Turn the tides, Tempest!" he went shikai. He then charged at the hollow full of anger. He pushed his claws together and created the Tempest Drill.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 am

OOC: Um Suzaku I just killed him. It says so in my post. lol.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:48 am

OOC: Oh...I didn't see that part....sorry....ignore my post then. SO what do we do now? Should I take you to the squad with the girl?
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70014

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 am

Comments for Ken: Good job you kept me interested and the way you went about things also kept me in loop.
    Grade: 85-ish

Comments for Suzaku: It was "Okay", I do have problems with you double posting. Also read the post above you before you charge right in. Cause that can also cause confusion. Your flow was a jagged and rough but you did pretty good over all. Also when in Shikai remember to kept the count in your post, it makes it easier for me to know. Also I do have a tiny problem with the way you saved the girl, I'm unaware whether Ken said to save the girl but you could have helped him.
    Grade: 79-ish

To you both: Great sportsmanship and great plot.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 am

OOC: Thanks I appreciate it. Although I am not satisfied with an 85. I'm going to try and peform my role playing better next time. Thanks a lot for the oppurtunity Taicho. :D ///

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:09 pm