Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128872

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 pm

"Yes" He said. He then looked at the hollows in the way. "Where are the real hollows holding the girl?" Suzaku asked the hollows angrily.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42225

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Don't you think we should introduce our selves first?! Hahaha. My name is Titsuya.

-Said the smiling hollow on the left-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

And my name is Hitsuya, we are fraternal twins as you see.
    -Said the other hollow
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 pm

OOC: Hey i have to logg off thanx for this. ill be on tommorow
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 pm

(OC: Ok, we will start again tomorrow?)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 pm

-Ken had an evil smile on his face-

Takeo Ken-san. 7th division 4th seat. Now that we all are practically family.

-Ken pulled out his zanpakuto and his reitsu increased making the temperature in the basement increase to 107 degrees-

Okibi!

-He yelled and his zanpakuto was released. It was a fairly long sword witha black and blue hilt. The blade was black and silver with five claw-like spikes resembling a tiger's claws. Ken jumped in the air about 20 feet and shunpo'd between the two hollows faster then they could move-

Give up and release the information on where the girl is, or i'll kill you now.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Ha! And miss out on the joy of killing you! Never!!

-Titsuya brought his right hand up over his head and slammed it down by Ken's location with a monstrous roar. He seemed insane with his eyes open wide like a mad man-
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 pm

-Suddenly Ken was behind Titsuya and he slashed his back leaving a cut across his whole back. He made sure that he was still alive-

I'm going to give you one more chance you fool. Tell me where the girl is or I will kill you.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:04 am

Gaaaaah!....I will never surrender to a worthless shinigami scum! You shinigami's disgust me...Now take this!

-Titsuya opened his mouth and a white beam of an energy force come out ferociously towards Ken-
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 am

-Ken anticipated this move. He shunpo'd to the right of the beam and began to perform his shikai-

Reza!

-A massive vertical blade made of blue fire came at Titsuya and cut him in half down his torso. Titsuya fell to ground and disappeared as he dies. He looked over to the other hollow Hitsuya-

Your brother's actions have decided your fate as well. Now you will die for your incompetence. I will find the girl and bring her to saftey.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 am

Suzaku watched from the corner as Ken attacked. "Uh, just keep doing what your doing" He said, acting like he had a fan in his hand.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 am

Actually Sora I need you to handle this pest. I must go on and save the girl. He is a high as 10th seat which his equivalent to yours so be on your toes and do not underestimate him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 am

Suzaku jumped out of the corner. "Yes" He said. He reached over and pulled his sword out. "Well, looks like I have to handle you, you little pest" Suzaku said taunting him. He slid across the ground waiting for the hollow to make its move. "Well, are you ready?"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:59 am

-Ken flash stepped away out if sight and went down a hall following his sense of spritual pressure. He came across the girl tied up in rope and locked in a steel cage. She seemed to be crying and very frightened-

Hold on i'm coming!

-Ken ran towards her and stuck his hand out to reach her but suddenly a dark figure came out from above and slammed both hands to where Ken was. Ken shunpod back and tried to see the figure but it was too dark-

You must be the hollow I heard about.

-Suddenly the girl and the cage disappeared almost as if it were a hologram. Ken grew very angry-

What just happened? Where is the girl!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:04 am

Suzaku felt Kens spiritual pressure shift as if he was angry at something.
    Never take your eyes off a hollow! The hollow charged at Suzaku with rage. Suzaku dodged the attack and appeared behind him. He slashed at him cutting his back and arm up.
    You fool, how dare you damage me! The hollow turned around and slashed at Suzaku. The force was so strong it blew him back into an abandoned building near by. Suzaku shifted around a bit. "I hope that didn't wake anyone up" Suzaku said to himself.
    GRAAAH!!! The hollow yelled. Suzaku jumped up and grabbed his blade tighter. He then came crashing down on the hollow, cutting its mask a bit. He then used a Byakurai and killed the hollow.
    "Damn it" Suzaku shouted. "Why do these hollows have to be so hard to kill?" Suzaku took more clothing off and wrapped it on his wrist. He then focused on the area Ken was at. He then flash stepped over towards him. "Ken, what happened?" Suzaku asked as he appeared beside Ken.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

-The figure came out of the shadows and revealed himself-

I knew if I captured this girl I would come across some really filling food. Two shinigami's to satisfy my hunger. Hahahaha!...The image you just saw was merely a hologram. The girl is somewhere where you can't get to without getting to through me first. Which I not going to happen because I am going to eat you two faster than you can say STOP!

-The massive hollow ran towards Ken charging at him-

OOC: Hey I have to go ill be on a little later///
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 am

Suzaku watched as the hollow appeared. "Damn, another one" Suzaku shouted. He looked at Ken and then back to the hollow. "Where is the girl" He asked, demandingly. He put his blade back in the sheath on his leg.

OOC: Sure, ok
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm

-The hollow stopped from charging at Ken and looked over at Suzaku with something on his mind. The hollow was much larger than the other two lower level hollows. This hollow was the mastermind of the operation. He had spiky long black hair and his face was a monstrousity. There were red markings on it that looked like blood but it was simply a part of his face. His sharp and large teeth showed even when his mouth was closed. He had long arms that reached to his knees. They both had black chaining wrapped around them that were glowing a blue aura. When he noticed Suzaku say something he smiled and looked over his way-

Hahahaaa...This one is a much lower level than the other. I will eat this one as an appetizer and scarf down the other after I am finished.

-The hollow ran towards Suzaku with his arms dragging on the floor. His reitsu increased a little-

OOC: Keep in mind this is the 5th seat level Hollow Sora.///
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Suzaku looked at the hollow that was coming at him. He then flash stepped away from him. "I can't fight you just yet" Suzaku said. "I will wait for now.." suzaku looked at Ken. He then pulled out his soul phone and texted him.

TEXT: Ok, do not talk about this message. I am not fighting him just yet. I am waiting for him to loose his guard then I am going to search for the girl.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 pm

-Ken got his message. He shunpo'd in front of the Hollow and had his zanpakuto in his right hand. The room temperature increased to 141 degrees and Ken did not feel a thing, but he saw the Hollow start to be bothered by it-

What is your name Hollow? I feel it is the least I should know before I kill you.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Suzaku put his soul phone away. He noticed ken up close to it. "Wow, it got hot" Suzaku said. He then shunpo'd behind the hollow and walked inside the tunnel behind it. Inside was a fence blocking entrance. He grabbed his sword and cut the fence away.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 pm

-The mysterious yet powerful Hollow looked at Ken seeming amused-

Hahahahahaaaaa. Kill me you say? Ha! That definitely was the joke of the day.

-He said in a dark and deep voice-

But for the hell of it. My name is Isei and shinigami. I will be the only one doing the killing around here.

-Isei's reitsu increased a vast amount. He stood up straight making him much taller and stared down at Ken angrily-

Now I am mad. Now I will kill you and eat my dinner. You have enough reitsu to fill me for months!

-Isei let loose his chains from his arms and swung them downwards at Ken-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Suzaku made it down the tunnel. Then out of nowhere, a tiny hollow appeared. Suzaku pulled his blade from in front of him and sliced it in half. He then continued down the tunnel. It felt like hours when he finally made it to the end of the tunnel. There was a cage with a girl locked inside. He walked up to it and another hollow appeared. Suzaku pulled his blade out and fought with it.
    :How dare you interfere with my masters dinner?: the hollow asked, angrily.
    "I came here to bring her back to seireitei" Suzaku replied
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70014

Post by Dawn Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm being told that more hollows are being added. please remember there is only 3 hollows. two (2) 10th seat level hollows and one (1) 5th Seat level hollow.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:49 pm

OC: Oh, sorry....ignore the hollow then and I am at the girls cage then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:28 am