Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 69999

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) Empty Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 am

This mission is for Ken and any one person he desires to bring along.

Your mission is to find a lost Gotei 13 Member and bring her back safely. From What the captain has recovered she is guarded by 2 mid-level hollows (10th Seat level) and 1 high level hollow (5th Seat)

Shikai:
    seats 20-15 may have it for 3 posts
    seats 14 -9 can have it for 6 posts
    seats 9-6 may have it for 9 postst
    seats 5-taicho may have it for an unlimited amount of posts

If you wish to go bankai you can only have it for 7 post.

The female member is locked in a prison cell far east from central Karakura. Please remember this is night time and many people are sleeping. The more damage you cause the more people you'll wake up. The more buildings destroy the more people you kill.

if you need my help PM me. If you need healing PM me, but you can only be healed twice (once when you ask for it and once in the end)

KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42210

Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) Empty Re: Broken Steel (Mission for Ken)

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

OOC: Ok I am going to post my Bankai information in the Zanpakuto topic before I start RP'ing. By the way thank you taicho and I will choose Sora 7th divvy, 10th seat as my partner.///
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128857

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

OOC: I have an idea. Can I be already deployed in the human world in a gigai?
    OOC: Since it is up to dawn, i had a good GIF for a gigai exit thing. Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) Dfgfg

Last edited by Suzaku on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 pm

OOC: That is up to the host (Dawn).///
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 69999

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Your welcome. Suzaku you can do what you please.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Suzaku got a text message. He pulled out his soul phone on it was a message from Dawn. he then clicked the message icon. It said of a gotei 13 member of the 5th squad was being healed captive by 2 hollows. "Gosh, looks like I have to go" He said anxiously. He then walked inside his home that was at the corner. He then pulled out his shinigami release item and pressed it up to his chest. Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) Dfgfg He then left his body on the couch in front of the T.V and rushed outside. He stood on the road waiting for Ken to arrive.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 pm

OOC: Sorry I am finally ready. I have my Bankai information///

-Ken arrived easily into the world of the living. He had a typical black shihakuso (Soul Reaper uniform) on with a white undershirt which was what most Shinigami's wear. His hair was a light silver shade standing up in the front. He stood under a shadow and his eyes grew lighter by the second seeing as the only thing on his mind was his mission. And with his mission came battle. He was sad thinking about the captured Gotei 13 member. But that gave him confidence to bring her back. He was proud to be the captain of this mission. His first task was to locate Sora and regroup briefly. After that they are off to the location of the enemy. He then began his search frowning very angrily-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Suzaku felt Ken's spiritual pressure. It was low, but easy to find. (I say low because we have to keep our pressure hidden. I have another Idea, lets have like the guards send out mini hollows to try and stop us) Suzaku pulled out his soul phone and called Ken.
    RING: Ken, please pick up. "I am on my way towards your position.:
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 pm

OOC: I agree.///

-Ken kept buildinh hopping as he picked up his fone and heard Sora's message. He called him back intending to find his location-

Sora what is the status of your location?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 pm

:I am by the park, I will wait fo- NO TIME! HOLLOW! Its not huge but it looks familiar, it looks like a smaller version of one of the hollows on my last mission:
    Suzaku still held his phone as he completely hid his spiritual pressure. He had to wait for Ken to come find him.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

-Suddenly the Hollow was sliced in half horizontally. Ken had sensed the Hollow 1 minute ago. His zanpakuto stood unreleased seeing as there was no reason to release it for a low level Hollow. Ken saw Sora and still had a frown on-

Are you ready? It's time to go save our fellow Gotei 13 member.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Suzaku put his sword away. He turned and looked at Ken. "Yes, where should we go?" HE asked. He looked at his phone. suddenly, (Music playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goe23-8ZTRs&feature=PlayList&p=75797FBEC28128C0&index=2) a bunch of hollows appeared on his screen. "Ken, look at your phone!" Suzaku shouted softly to not wake people up.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm

~Damn, we can't waste time with these annoying Hollows~

Sora I know we should kill these Hollows but we must hurry because we have to go east of here. We have get to the location of the young lady in need. Are you with me? Lets work quickly!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:16 pm

"You go ahead after the girl, I will handle off as many hollows as I can" Suzaku said looking at Ken. He pulled his sword out from the sheath on his right leg. He put his hand on the blade and looked at the hollows.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcdJU8zSfd4&feature=related
    I won't use shikai yet, but let me put this here so I can remember how many posts I have left for it to run out. 6 posts and Bankai is 7 posts.)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 pm

(OC: Ken, what is taking you so long to post? I am about to log off and quit for the day and won't show up till tomorrow.....)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 pm

-Ken nodded agreeing but was a little skeptical about leaving him to himself-

Ok. But send me a ring or a hell butterfly if you need help. I don't want to loose another person.

-Ken sunpo'd away and started to run rapidly towards the girls location. He ran for atleast 4 minutes before he arrived in front the ancient building. It was dark and seemed unsanitary for human life. He went in quickly and knocked the doors open with his Reitsu. He sensed 3 different levels of spritual pressure recongnizing the power immediately. He knew one Hollow would not be easy, but definitely do-able. He walked around the saw a stair case leadin down stairs to what looked like a basement. He went down stairs and the basement was massive and empty. His eyes were a transparent blue. He prepared himself for battle-

Come out you cowards. I can sense your spiritual pressure. There is no need to hide because if you do not co-operate I will find you. And make this battle long and make you suffer.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

5 posts remaining

"Turn the tides, TEMPEST!!" Suzaku yelled turning to shikai. He looked to Ken. "Don't worry about me, I will do my best!" (Here is what he looks like in shikai. Broken Steel (Mission for Ken) Boy27) He grew long claws on each hand, at the tips, short blades. And he grew dragon wings and a dragon tail. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gse6pS7y6VE&feature=related)
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

-Ken felt Sora's spiritual pressure and smiled now assured that Sora will do fine against those Hollows-

OOC: Hey I dont know if I am supposed to rp as the hollows or Dawn. Im guessing Dawn right?///
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:43 pm

OC: My hollows don't talk, but dawn told me that we have to be our own hollows.

Suzaku turned back around and lifted into the air. He then charged at the first hollow. Killing it, he jumped back and looked around, he noticed he was surrounded by more hollows, "This is swell" he said to himself. He then started spinning in a circle, his tail turning sharp as a blade killing all the hollows that surrounded him. He then went out of shikai. "Can't use up anymore" He said out loud. He then turned back and charged at the last 3 that were following Ken. He cut 2 of them but the other one attacked Suzaku who was defenseless pulling back. It had cut his arm. Suzaku wellped in pain. He then grabbed his sword and cut it head off.
    ~Damn it to hell~ Suzaku shouted. He took a piece of his clothing off and wrapped it around his arm.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm

OOC: ok

-Ken felt the change in Sora's spiritual pressure and got a little worried. But he had no choice but to go on. He felt the spiritual pressure of 2 hollows grow stronger and suddenly 2 hollows appeared before him. He stood up staighter and changed his facial expression to a very angry one. He looked at them both and put his head a little down keeping his eyes on the both of them. Ken smiled yet still positioned his eyebrows angrily-

I didn't actually think you would be stupid enough to come out and show your selves.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Suzaku looked and saw that Ken was farther than he expected. "What the hell!" Suzaku shouted. "KEN!! WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT AREA!! SOMEONE IS FOOLING US!!" Suzaku jumped up and ran towards him. He got next to him . "See" he said as he touched the hollow. It was a stone figure of it. "Somehow, we were tricked"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 pm

-The 2 figures were both large in size compared to a shinigami yet small for a hollow. The hollow on the right had a dull teal color to his skin. His eyes were large and he was very hunch back. He stood on two feet. His hair was an orange-ish color and his lips seemed to be ripped off showing his large teeth.

The other hollow was slightly taller and had no hair. His skin was darker and was slightly wrinkly. His mouth was covered by some sort of mask. His eyes were also large and were bright red. He stood a little straighter than the other still slightly hunch back. This hollow seemed to be angry while the other was smiling and chuckled-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:01 pm

"Now this ain't right" Suzaku said to Ken. "What got us into this mess?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3g3agG7uQ&feature=related / ken, listen to this and you will understand why I put it. I think it is kinda funny.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm

-Ken noticed Sora's pressence. He kept his focus on the 2 hollows yet listening to Sora. He was interested in finding the victim. He noticed that their spiritual pressure was low compared to Ken's seat-

Don't worry. We will get through this easily and in one peice.

OOC: ok

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:06 pm