Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Tanaki Kyo
kAy
Hazou
Dark
8 posters

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6703

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 pm

are you here all night, kyo?
    did you sleep?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32543

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 pm

*opens eyes again* *stands up and opens Kays room door* good morning kay how is it going how do you feel.
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:41 pm

dark!
    *smiles at him*
    im feeling much more better
    but a little bit dizzy
    thats all
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:43 pm

*passes her a cup of warm tea* that will make you feel better it's made of herbs that help hangovers LOL. Plus it taste like watermelon.
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 pm

thankies
    youre so nice
    *smiles at him again*
    ohhh! taste like watermelon too?
    you do know my favorite ^.^
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 pm

*smiles* yea you want something else some cookies sandwitches brownies salad anything.
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm

owhh you wanna feed me now?
    wow i feel loved XD
    urmm i wanna sandwich please ^.^
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 22729

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:56 pm

"yea i was here all night, and no i didn't sleep. i told you that i will take care of you, and i can't do that if i'm sleeping. right?"
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 pm

*shocked*
    why are you keep awake?
    you should sleep now
    or its you who will be sick
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 pm

*smiles walks to the kitchen and makes alot of sandwiches and a jug of tea and walks back to the room and sits putting the food next to kay*
    There you go and kyo I heard you snorring in the middle of the night didn't let me sleep.
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:01 pm

*smiles*
    "nope. i'm from 4th... i can heal myself. i hope... And dark, i don't snore..."
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm

*her eyes sparkles to see the foods*
    really bring my appetite hehehe
    itadakimasu!
    thanks for the food, dark
    *smiles at him and start eating the sandwich*
    wahhh~ its delicious too!
    now now boys
    dont have to fight here
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:05 pm

*is confused*
    "we're not fighting... for now"
    *smiles and puts his hand on his Zanpakuto*
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

kyo dear
    *holds onto kyo's zanpakuto*
    you dont need that
    not in here of course
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm

*smiles* I only fight people at my level or higher so don't worry kay *takes a sandwichand eats it.*
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 pm

*smiles*
    "i know KAy^^. i just wanted to make it.. hmmmm... more... hmm how to exspress myself... well more fun"
    *hears Dark*
    "What did you say? did you say that i'm not powerflull enaph?2
    *stands up and puts his hand on his zanpakuto again*
    "take that back"
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 pm

gahhhh! you boys!
    im dizzy enough here
    please not fight okay?
    *holds kyo's hand*
    cool down okay, kyo?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm

I don't take anything back *sips his tea* I am a senior seated member of the 6th I am working on my bankai and mastered my shikai my kidou is one of the strongest. While you are a recruit not able to even fully use your shikai it would be very unpro to pick on someone not in my abbility standard. *sips his tea again*
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"so what.. you were my servant, and i was your lord. i think that that shows who's more powerfull. you are lucky that Kay's here. you would be dead by now..."
    *takes his hand off his Zanpakuto*
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:20 pm

oh boy
    dont fight in front of me
    its scary
    i dont like fighting
    so urmm dont fight okay boys?
    behave yourself
    *said to herself*
    like you behave yourself last night pfttt
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm

I was king and u became king just because I left there was no honor in the way you gained my position. Me lucky I don't believe in luck things happen by it's self no luck if you were to try to strike me I would destroy you.
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 pm

"1. i got Lycan king position fair and squair. not because you run off like chicken
    2. you are really chicken
    i'm out of here.
    good bye Kay. and good bye you... chicken
    when you are on the death, dont tell me to heal you"
    *walks away*
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by kAy Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 pm

kyo!
    gahhh~ why it should be like this?
    owhhh~ im dizzy again
    dizzy~
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Hahaha me a chicken don't you think that's childish mm but who's the one runnin now.
    Tanaki Kyo
    Tanaki Kyo
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Tanaki Kyo Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 pm

"i'm running because i don't want you to get hurt..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:51 pm