Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Tanaki Kyo
kAy
Hazou
Dark
8 posters

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6836

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:44 am

Well you need some exposure to learn all tea isn't bad.
    Put some lemon juice in it.
    A GTL.
    Green tea lemonade.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32543

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 am

*smiles* wow I don't drink juice that munch unless it's gatoraid LOL *sips his tea* you want some hazou.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:47 am

Yes, some tea please.
    And Gatorade isn't juice.
    My mom is some fitness buff and she teaches fitness classes she gets made at me when I say Gatorade is juice.
    I love lemons.
    And I think I'm addicted to lemonade
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6639

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:49 am

"My brother (Seshrou) is a Tea Maniac... I'm constantly around tea if I'm hanging around him... So exposure surely hasn't helped at all... My brother knows more about tea the the tea shop he works at..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am

Wow *hands him a cup of iced tea then sits back down* Well energy drink I drink gatorade like 2-3 times a weekend day and 1-2 times a regular day.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 am

Terminar777 wrote:"My brother (Seshrou) is a Tea Maniac... I'm constantly around tea if I'm hanging around him... So exposure surely hasn't helped at all... My brother knows more about tea the the tea shop he works at..."

Are you sure the mint wasn't a poisonous plant.
    God I don't see why one experience has left you scarred.
    I always seem to bounce back from my experiences.

Thanks for the tea dark.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 am

"I'm sure it's mint... Smells exactly like mint... And we've used it in other things too... I guess my tastebuds just grew to not have a good reaction with them..."
    -Shrugs-
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:02 am

Terminar777 wrote:"I'm sure it's mint... Smells exactly like mint... And we've used it in other things too... I guess my tastebuds just grew to not have a good reaction with them..."
    -Shrugs-

Try other things like said before.
    Who knows.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 am

"I have tried other teas... Like I said, my brother is a Maniac... He brings something new home, I would occasionally try it... Same reaction..."
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:07 am

Terminar777 wrote:"I have tried other teas... Like I said, my brother is a Maniac... He brings something new home, I would occasionally try it... Same reaction..."

No no no.
    Put something you love with your tea.
    I hated tomatoes, but put with something I loved and I like them with what I love.
    Like juice, like I said.
    Don't try different tea, try one tea, different flavors of juice.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 am

"Oh I get what you're saying now... Sorry..."
    -Laughs-
    "I might try that... My brother will blow a fuse about it but whatever..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 am

I've never tried that I've tried pepsi and sprite put together LOL that's about it.
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:17 am

Terminar777 wrote:"Oh I get what you're saying now... Sorry..."
    -Laughs-
    "I might try that... My brother will blow a fuse about it but whatever..."

So tell him you need to get over it first.

@Dark: Komakazi is all I ever do.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192507

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 am

*Jenny smiles at Dark*

"Thanks for the tea sans the Rohypnol... I am going to the Sakura Gardens... I seem to like it there..."

*she drinks the last of her tea and puts the glass down*

"You all know where I'll be..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:28 am

*smiles* well I'm out of here for the night goodbye.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 pm

New Rankings as of Right Now ^^
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80356

Post by Nance Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:13 pm

"New Rankings?"

Checks out the ranking.

"Yay! Now we are all seated :D"

Nance sits on the floor.
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 am

*Smiles as he runs up to nance and huge her tight* Thanks shortyyyyy saying I could be VC thanks alot I would love to be VC but what ever happens happens right cantin will make the right choice
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:07 am

"Thanks for the promotion Captain... And thanks Nance and Dark for the recommendations... I appreciate it..."
    -Smiles-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:21 am

Anytime I feel as if someone deserves it I will recommend. *smiles*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 am

Attention to all units, remember that I am still looking for a VC, your current rankings will probably change after I nominate a VC, and the 3rd and 4th seats might be occupied as well. Post count doesn't count in this, but activity does

It's hard to be a captain sometimes..can'T even have a quiet, lazy day
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:35 am

Hope you make the right choice captain I know you will hope who ever becomes vc does a good job.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 am

Don'T worry, my VC will be the one that I know that will help me to the best of his/her capabilities

Stay Active, respect rules, and look at me and be jealous 8)

forget about the last one XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80356

Post by Nance Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 am

Nance huggles Dark back.

"Fufufuuf.You're welcome Term and Dadii XD I only recommend awesome deserving people" 8)

"congrats to the future VC" LOL
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:49 am

"I'm not aiming to be VC again any time soon, especially at my failed attempt with the 9th... So, good luck to whoever gets the promotion..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:42 am