Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Tanaki Kyo
kAy
Hazou
Dark
8 posters

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32543

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Dark Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

*looks up* O hey guys Howe it going yea am having some issues so that I have to deal with but I'll be here when I can.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6639

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 7 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 pm

"Maybe I should become the psychologist for the division, or Gotei in general... Too many people in not good moods... Makes me sad..."
    -Frowns-

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:40 pm

People have some issues they must solve by themselves Utsuro..Psychologists are a pain for me because I make them crazy before the end of my appointment, It's something pretty funny I tried
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6836

Post by Hazou Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Therapist are a drag. 8)

I usually have them having a party when I'm done with them.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192507

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:48 am

*looks at Dark*

"There isnt any reason for you to be sad, really, there isnt... just stick things out"

*turns to Cantin*

"So... I hear youre looking for a Vice Captain? Good luck with that... I hope you find one as awesome as mine... he was hard to come by..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:17 am

I'm looking for a VC since I know that I definitely can't have the only person I'd seen as my VC, no one can replace that person, although they can try to make up for my loss
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 am

*puts her hand on Cantin's shoulder*

"I hope I am not being out of place in doing this..."

*she sighs*

"I know that you always want someone you can really trust, and thats important. You want someone you KNOW will do a good job if you have to leave, someone you can rely on, and you know would do the right thing... and I know who you mean, and I know that person would have been phenomenal... but that person also has their beliefs, and its good you respected them"

*she smiles at Cantin*

"If you dont feel someone is right for the job, simply dont give it to them. It has to be someone you know you can trust, someone that works hard for the sake of the forum, and not for the sake of themselves..."

*she looks up at him*

"... I am sure you'll know who it is... and if it is them... and if you dont feel right about it, dont rush it... dont rush into anything. Give it time, and hopefully, it will just come. It should be someone who worked hard even before they had the idea that they might become a Vice Captain... make sure its someone who has the same dream as you to make this forum work... no matter what seat they are... at the end of the day, its your choice, and nobody elses. We will respect you no matter what you decide."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 am

You already know who is the only person I see fit to be my VC, I don'T think that's a secret to anyone, but..that person feels at ease where she is and does not with to join us...It's disappointing but still, we have to move on.

PS : Asking to be VC will lead you nowhere near the job, you have to prove you can be not prove you want to be
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:14 am

*sips his tea and looks up* well goodluck finding a Vice captain hope your choice is right
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 am

*pouts*

"What is wrong Darky?... You seem like youre in such a bad mood lately..."

*she frowns*

"Youve barely even talk to me... do you always kiss women and then run off?"

XD
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 am

*smiles* well you didn't seem interested so why bother you LOL and well I'm not in a bad mood just here and I do talk to you still.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 am

*she laughs*

"I'm not used to guys just kissing me and then running off... I mean, the kissing part happens... but not usually the running off part"

*she takes a seat*

"Ive just been hanging around here, waiting for someone to talk to... enjoying myself..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:22 am

Well I'm here for a while I suppose *smiles* so what do you wanna talk about or do
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 am

*laughs*

"Well, it really doesnt matter, I havent really been doing anything except harassing forumers as of late anyways"

*she smiles*

"But there is always something to do around here... I keep myself busy"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 am

O that's cool *sips his tea and then takes a jug out of iced tea* you want some it's very good.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:31 am

*she laughs*

"Ive never been known to turn down Iced Tea... thats for sure..."

*she shifts herself up*

"Please... I would enjoy some Iced Tea... I cant say no, that just wouldnt be me... no rohypnol either..."

*she smiles again*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:12 am

*smiles as he pours her some in a cup an hands it to her* no worries nothing bad in there just water and the secret tea recipe sugar an ice.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 am

*she smiles and takes the cup*

"Thats good to hear... I am a fan of Iced Tea and I'd hate my experience with it to be bad... its all I have left besides milk and sake"

*she takes a sip*

"Always good... yum"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 am

I don't like milk that much and don't drink sake that often LOL *smiles as he sips some of his tea*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 am

"well I have to drink something since I dont drink cola anymore, havent in years..."

*she laughs*

"It used to make me sick, so I stopped... I am just happy that I am not throwing up anymore, so no pop for me!"

*takes another sip*

"Ah, I love tea, the colder the better!... but I like warm tea too... mmm Chai"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 am

-Shunpos over to Jenny and dark-
    "I've had some bad experiences with Tea... Can't drink it without becoming sick now... Can't drink anything besides Milk, Water and Juice now... Alcohol maybe, but I'm not legally old enough for that yet..."
    -Chuckles and scratches his head-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:33 am

Wow *looks at him* you can't drink tea are you allergic or something.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:34 am

*pouts*

"I'm sorry Termy, but at least you can drink Milk, and Milk is oh so delicious!!!"

*huggles Termy*

"I missed you!!!"
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6836

Post by Hazou Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:35 am

Tea is delicious.
    I like tea.
    It's sad that tea makes you sick.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am

"I'd be allergic if I were touching the still living plants yes... But tea itself I'm not... I was forced to drink a quart of some poorly homemade mint tea when I was little... The dang mint plant was grown in my front yard too... I threw it up instantly and since then I get the same reaction..."
    -Looks down in slight dispair-
    "I prefer juices anyways... Apple juice mostly..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 pm