Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Tanaki Kyo
kAy
Hazou
Dark
8 posters

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6628

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Terminar777 Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:45 am

"Hazou, I think this is something you should tak up in the Ranking discussion thread... That what it's there for anyways... If you don't believe that this is fair, make a complaint in there since it doesn't quite belong in here... I don't think that the VC should be decided upon right now, but Cantin has made his decision and as his fellow members, we should respect his decision.... If it doesn't work out, things CAN be changed later on..."

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 am

Hazou this will earn you a shiny little demotion...

I know that Terminar doesn,T want to be Vc, and that Dark does, and that with last night, I don'T want to have you as a VC anymore..you didn'T understand what you should've after last night

Make your suggestions about ranking in Ranking, and express your concerns by Pm
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6825

Post by Hazou Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:
    I don'T want to have you as a VC anymore..you didn'T understand what you should've after last night

As of last night.
    Excuse me.
    I think I was the only one making comments on what I did in the G and L section as of critique, I only named the rules of anime forums, and that was about it.
    And maybe make one comment about someone else.

Unlike you who went out and said sh!t about everyone.
    So excuse me, but I think I'm more qualified to be captain then you are as of last night.
    I had some restraint, I showed some respect since I wasn't even talking about what you were.

And if you are making comments about how I didn't apologize.
    1. If they aren't willing talk to me and ignore me then they don't deserve one
    2. If they aren't willing to take responsibility for what they have done as well, they don't deserve me going on my knees and begging them for forgiveness
    3. I should have never been banned or put on suspension
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80573

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 pm

ATTENTION!!!

OK, cut it out now, what ever it was that happened last night was last night dont go on and keep on bringing it up again, lets get through this.

and cantin, i think the world flaiming is not what you actually meant, cause theres a no flaiming rule, no matter where it is.

you can complain VIA pm hazou, thats an accepted fact.

who ever cantin chooses as his VC, it is up to him, just respect his decisicon.

and cantin, you have on week to rethink things on who to pick as VC, dont rush things just because of the so called yesterdays event

so stop this okay?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32532

Post by Dark Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 pm

*walks in* hey everyone sorry about me not being around so much
    M what happened yesterday

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:17 pm

What happened that day was big time bs, and it'll stay on that day, and we won't talk about it, and it looks like a few people in here should learn how to voice their complaints by PM instead of saying it in the open
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Well ive noticed that a few minutes ago *stands up and gets himsf some orange juice*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

-Walks in sipping a squeeze box of apple juice-
    "Hey guys... How's it going?"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm

*looks up* hey how's it going *drinks a bit of his tea.*
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:20 pm

-Finishes his juice box, crushes it, then tosses it over his shoulder-
    "Was doing good a bit ago... Now I'm not so sure... I think I might need to go see a doctor soon..."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 pm

*rubs his eyes as he wakes up*yawns** seems like everyones asleep still.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:59 am

Usturo sits down in a random chair and stares at the floor, "We need something to do around here... Hm..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 am

Cantin comes in the complex

Lets have a billard tourney, The winner earns himself a keg of beer, is that nice enough for you XD
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:17 am

"I'd be playing for fun, not the prize..." Utsuro looks at Cantin with a half serious, half careless face.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:24 am

I'm having a few beers while playing, I'm at my highest level when I drink while playing, it calms me down and helps me thinking
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:31 am

"I just pay attention to the angle I'm shooting at... Geometry helps my gameplay... Physics sometimes to, but I never really like dthat stuff..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 am

Then lets find something else to do..I don't really know..Water polo in our pools? Arm wrestling, tag..dunno
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:50 am

"Hmm... I don't know... Maybe we should wait for the others to get back..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 am

Ya..kAy sure hasn't been here in a while...that isn't cool..I don'T want my Division to fall apart
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 am

"Maybe you should go scout some new recruits..."
    -Shrugs-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:12 am

*walks in.* hey how's it going guys now that all 3 of us are here we need to talk either over PM or now in this thread we need to talk about our plans for for the division.
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 am

(OC: PM would be hard since only the sender and reciever can see it... You guys have MSN?)

"Well we need to get some event going to get people involved and active... Brainstorming time..."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 am

PM me with your Msns I shall add you guys when I come home after work, since I'm leaving soon
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 am

"Well we got that situated with for the most part now... It'd be nice if the others would start showing up a bit more though..."
    -Looks around disappointed-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 am

*looks up at the sky as his clothes change into a dark coat covering his whole body and face*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 pm