Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Tanaki Kyo
kAy
Hazou
Dark
8 posters

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32543

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by Dark Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:22 am

*Looks up as he sips his tea* Hey nancy *stands up and rubs her hair making it crazy looking. Then pops a cookie out of a bag and hands it to her*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192507

[6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 5 Empty Re: [6th Division] Noble Vacation Complex (Off-Topic Thread)

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 am

*attacks Nancy from behind*

"NANCY-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

*she hangs on her*

"I told you I'd stop in the 6th just because you were here..."

*she smiles*

"I am not going to stay long, just thought I'd drop in"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 am

*Smiles* welcome jenny to the division LOL hope you enjoy your stay *sits down again*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:32 am

*she smiles*

"Shouldnt I enjoy my stay? But of course, I will. I like to bring happiness to everyone I visit"

*she huggles Nancy still*

"Just figured there was nothing really going on, heard you guys making some noise, so thought I'd come over and visit..."

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:33 am

Well well, looks like we have great visit ^^

Then Jenny, Join the 6th mwhahahahah
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 am

O that's cool been quiet here too but we got one more person now LOLZ
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:38 am

*she takes a seat beside Nancy putting her head on her shoulder*

"Thats alright, I will stick with the 11th... its my home, its where I belong. Couldnt picture myself anywhere else... plus... I like the Captain"...

XD

*laughs at her joke*

"But, its good to know youre being so hospitable"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80356

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 am

*Nance nibbles on the cookie that her father gave her*

"nom nom nom.. Is this like a welcome-to-the-div cookie?" XD

*Is attacked by Jenny*

"Jeeeennny!!! I'm so glad to see you here"

*She huggles Jenny real tight*

"hehehe. Yeah! you should join the 6th!"
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:03 am

O.o

*lovables Nancy*

"Hmm... No... I couldnt join the 6th... in fact, it wouldnt be in my top choices... not that I dont like the 6th, its just there are other Divisions that I love before it... "

*she thinks, tapping her finger on her chin*

"My first three choices would be...
    11th Division, then... hmmm... 11th Division, and after that the 11th Division..."

*ponders a bit more*

"After those... Id say... probably 3rd Division, cause I am a pretty big Gin fan... and... Maybe... 12th? Cause I wouldnt mind ripping some ppl apart for my own satisfaction and experimentation... BO HA HA HA!!!"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:16 am

"Fufufu. Me don'ts like 6th too. bleach-wise LOL. It sucks that I don't have a division that I like at all" XD

Nance pounce huggles Jenny.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 am

That aint too kind for your superiors :(

Jenny must join the 6th, even at the cost of her life XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 am

"aaw. Don't cry captain." Pats Cantin.

"Nuuu. Jenny must live!!! But she must join XD"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6639

Post by Terminar777 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am

Well don't we have a little party going on in here... XD
    How's it going everyone? I see some familiar faces...

And while we're on the "Which Division would you choose?" thing going on, I'd have to agree with Nance, I'm not a huge fan of the 6th (because Byakuya is too popular, some with the 10th and Toushiro)... I'd prefer the 12th, 8th, or 7th (12th for their purpose, 8th and 7th for the Captains)... But beggars can't be choosers... And who knows, I might start liking the 6th more anyways?

Last edited by Terminar777 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo was bugging me...)
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 pm

*laughs at everybody*

"Thats so weird... well, maybe after awhile... I know someone who would make an awesome 7th Division Captain... but, we will wait and see."

*she smiles at Nancy, huggling her*

"I would never ever leave the 11th, youd have to kill me in order to do that, and have fun with that... "

XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 pm

"Utsuro, you joined the 6th too. Awesome! I might like 6th too. lol I hope this divvy will be active forever" :P

Nance still keeps on hugging Jenny.

"If Jenny wants to stay in 11th, so be it. I don't want to kill Jenny, and I don't want others to kill her."
    :(
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm

*Jenny laughs*

"Kill me? lol... I welcome the challenge... I'd love to see someone try, and try being the operative word..."

*huggles Nancy tighter*

"Don't worry Nancy, nobody is going to get me, I dont think thats possible... Plus, I dont think they would want to make you cry if they attempted to kill me"

*laughs*

"Hey, I thought this was a party? Who cares what Divisions we're in right?"
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 pm

"Me don't want Jenny's silky smooth skin get scratched or something" :(

LOL XD

"But no one would dare hurt Jenny because everyone loves her."

"PAAAARTY TIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!"
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Yeah... I joined the 6th... XD It's the only one filled with people I kinda knew/could get along with... I've been thinking about joining even before the 9th closed, but I was just too chicken to do it...

Over-confidence can be anyones greatest downfall Jenny... Inu proved that one many times... Especially in our monthly eating contests... XD No one can out-eat me at our house... I wonder how many stomachs I really have sometimes...
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 pm

"You no chicken Utsuro. I was thinking of joining here or the 10th or the 1st too before XD."

Laughs.

"What happened to Inu anyway? He like disappeared in a blink pf an eye O.o"
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:25 pm

*snickers at Term*

"Its definitely not over-confidence my friend... I dont have over-confidence... Over-confidence would mean that I doubt my opponent... which I never underestimate my opponent. I just have faith in myself and know what I can do..."

*she puts her arm around Nancy*

"If I didnt have faith in myself, I would question why I was the 11th Division Captain. I run in a long line of Kenpachi's and I have to live up to myself. I enjoy a good fight from my opponent... and I wouldnt expect anything less... or I wouldnt even fight them, I'd leave... so you see... if I did let someone fight me... then I must also not underestimate them... its a compliment..."
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

Post by Terminar777 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Inu well... He matured but immatured at the same time... He's focusing on more productive stuff... But his view of production means trying to hook up with every cute girl he sees... So yeah...

And everyone sees things differently Jenny... I've seen real-life situations go bad because of that...
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:22 pm

*she laughs and picks up Nancy*

"We should go do something, and keep ourselves busy, party down"

*she gives Nancy a kiss on the cheek*

OOC: Term.. well, what can I say... this ISNT RL... remember, I am RPing a character... XD soo... this isnt the real me... thus, why I didnt say this in my RPing. Dont confuse my RL with my Character I play on a forum.

If this were RL I wouldnt kiss Nancy... okay... maybe I would... XD

But still, dont confuse my character and our RL with RPing.

I am a Kenpachi, and the Captain of the 11th Division... its my job. XD

Just as someone in the 9th would believe in Justice, and someone in the 12th would want to experiment on you, and someone in the 6th would want to look pretty... XD
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Huggles Jenny.

"Let's have a partyyyy.. The epic party that didn't start.. :("

OOC:
    LOL. I almost fell off my chair on your last statement Jenny.. about the 6th XD

and yeah. I wouldn't go give kickses and hugsies in RL, but Jenny might be an exception. Other than that my character is still the same XD OL should be RL wahahahaha
    kAy
    kAy
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6703

Post by kAy Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:26 pm

okay what is this?
    we have new members eh?
    im too tired to be happy right now
    sorry about that
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:29 am

*picks Nancy up in her arms*

"I think Cantin should let us have a party in the 6th. That would make sense... PARTY!!!"

*raises her hands*

"Whoo!!! Gotei 13... PARTY!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:13 pm