Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Funnyguy339
Aki_624
6 posters

Captain's Office

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9390

Captain's Office  - Page 3 Empty Re: Captain's Office

Post by Aki_624 Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 am

Without a single sound a small figure appeared behind Yu. She looked at him and chuckled to herself and shoved him lightly into the door. "Boo!" She laughed and smiled at him. She lifted her goggles to reveal her glowing gold eyes. Her face had paint on them. Obviously noting that she was out painting. "You have to speak up Yu! Or else even Ame can't hear you."

A large black dog appeared next to Yu. He barked lightly. "Come on, don't keep the door open. The rain's coming in." She walked pass Yu and put her goggles down at the table and leaned her sword on the wall.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 am

Yu felt the presence of someone, but he didn't recognize it at first. He let out a loud yelp as the voice of a young girl appeared behind him. He twisted around and fell onto the floor. He noticed she was wearing a captains haori and had paint all over her face.
    "C-captain" He said softly. "D-don't do that" He had been startled. He got himself up off the floor and brushed his bottom off. He was bright red as he noticed the large black dog, which made him yelp again. He watched as she walked passed him and into the room.
    "y-yes captain" He said as he followed soon after her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 am

Aki grabbed a few treats from her drawer and bent down to her dog's level. She fed him the snacks and patted he's head. "Good boy ame." She got up and poured tea into a tea cup and handed it to Yu laughing. "Come on Yu, this is the third your in now. Grow some backbone, or else the other members are really going to eat you up. Even if your a seated officer." She said to slightly scare him.

She than let out a light laugh. "Just kidding~" The door closed behind Yu and the lights flickered in the room. The captain looked up and than back at Yu. "So are you finding your way around so far? The acid rain not killing you?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 am

Yu laughed softly. He looked at his captain "Yes Sir" He said, getting into a military like stance, and saluting her.
    He watched as she fed her dog, who she called Ame. "Nice dog" He said, smiling.

"Eh, Acid Rain? He asked. "I honestly didn't notice the rain or the fact my clothes are damaged some"
    He slumped forward. "I guess I'll need an umbrella, a special umbrella so I can be protected from the acid" He chuckled some.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Aki twitched a bit than smacked him on the head. "sir? Just call me Captain or Aki. Sir is weird in all levels" The dog bark happily than ran back down the hallway it came from. "I think he likes you... in a way..." Than she pointed at him, "oh and no saluting. We're not uptight like they are at the academy."

She lifted he's sleeve up to see some burns on them. "Hmm, i think normally you not noticing the rain would be really dumb. But I think's admirable nothing stops you from your destination!" She smiles than goes into a different room. Only moments later she comes out with a jacket and umbrella. "We usually tend to wear the cloak on missions in the third or getting by quick. The umbrella for walking around." She hands them both to him than sits at the couch.

She motions him to sit as well and sips her tea.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am

Yu chuckled lightly after he was smacked for saluting and calling her sir.
    "I'll just stick to calling you Aki" He said, trying not to laugh again. He saw Ame run back down the hall and heard the captain say how Ame liked him. He watched as his captain walked away and began talking about the rain outside the division.
    "Why does it always rain like this?" He asked. He hadn't learned much about the rain, and mostly what goes on inside the squad.
    He waited for her to return as she handed him a jacket and an umbrella. He watched as she walked over and sat down, sipping some tea. He sat down in the spot in her opposite direction.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:02 am

She blew at her tea and thought about the question sipping it. "It's just the nature of things I guess. Our job awhile back was actually solve the cause of the rain." She put her tea down and cut him a piece of cake on the table and slid the plate at he's direction and leaned back at the chair. "But as the years go on, it's just something the third is. The 12th is a huge robot city, the 6th is a clan ridden ruins. The third is a rain atelier."

She cuts a piece of cake for herself as well and begins by taking a huge piece into her mouth. Crumbs on her face she asks Yu another question. "So how are you finding your way around? Concerns? Why the third anyways?"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:34 am

Yu listened to her as she cut a slice of cake and slid it onto a plate towards him. He took it and a small fork and took a small piece off of it and ate it. It tasted delicious he though.
    He listened more as she explained more about the 3rd and the other divisions.
    "I heard the 2nd handles assassinations, that or they handle imprisoning people" He said.
    He placed his plate back onto the table and rubbed his chin slightly.
    "I really don't know why I chose the 3rd" He said. "I think I just wanted to try coming here, since I heard the captain was so nice and all"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 am

Aki laughed at the rumors of herself. Nice. That's sure funny. She settle her fork down finishing her cake. "Do they? I guess they do, since they run outside of their division the most. Haha, who can say we've been divided for so long."Than takes her right arm off. As it seems it is a prosthetic of metal and many wiring. She settles it next to her and smiles at Yu. "Don't worry its a fake. It is made from the 12th though. The captain there is the worst... in a way..." She laughs once again.

"But really, the third is a place for children really. Well actually we're quite aloof and mysterious. No one comes here cause of the rain." She leans back again and smiles. "But you came here for a reason, nothing is by thought. There must be something in you that drove you here. I can't say fate, that's a horrid word."
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4210

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 am

Takeshi leaning against a wall in a dark corner is watching at the Captain of 3rd division .He dont know if some one have noticed him but he is not sure that he can just interept the captain while he is speaking.Takeshi over tought all what he wanted to say.
    And then speaked "Sorry to interept your conversation Captain Aki but i want you to help me" he sayed it cold but still he was woried what will captain say.He didnt asked help from Captain Hinamatsuri bechous he would just lought about Takeshi tought's also Takeshi was woried what will say Captain Aki now !
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:29 am

{ooc: please make your sentences a bit clearer and fix your grammar I don't really understand what your saying}

Aki turned away from the window she was facing and smiled, she let out a puff of air that could clearly be seen through the cold rain. She Laughed and walked across the room to her desk where she leaned and looked at the newbie. "I was wondering when you were going to talk, you just kept standing there. Though its weird why did you come to me and not the first captain? I'm sure he's a lot wiser, but at the same time that guy just shuts himself off and doesn't see anybody."
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm

*(I am trying as best i can)*

Takeshi was suprised that Captain Aki noticed him.He began to fascinate Captain Aki and he spoke "Captain Hinamatsuri wouldnt understand either why i am here.But i think he is busy and somthing is bodering him." For a while he didnt say nothing more and then continued " You have certainly heard about my mission in Africa.Well the problem is i am wondering if the hallow i killed could still be alive i am hearing his voice in my head that he is not far to become a arrancar and he will look for me and kill. You have high rank and you could sent your shinigami to explore whether this could really be truth tthat he is alive."
    Then he stared at the window and sayed " Captain Hinamatsuri wont let me do it alone and he wouldnt come either whit me bechous it could be to dangerous but could you do somthing about it ?"
    He waited for answer...
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:39 pm

{you also don't have to PM me every time you respond ^u^}

Aki pondered on his question for awhile before striding to the other side of the to pour two cups of tea. She placed Takeshi's cup on the table and laughed. "sorry but I don't think I can. Especially for another squad I can't. I can't just use my authority as a captain to deploy my own men to check your... senses?" She ended with a question. New arrancars are born everyday to her, why would one be the matter.

"Besides even if it became a hollow it wouldn't attack you so blantly in the soul society don't you think? And seeing as you failed to kill a hollow this should be a matter of you and your captain. " She felt sorry for not being able to help but she could only let the tensions ease for now. She walked over to him and shook his shoulders. "For now become strong. And when the time comes. Fight!"
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Takeshi toked the tea.Mybee Captain is right but still.
    "You dont understand no one could , you have a lot of experiance but i am definetly sure that you never have felt somthing like that what i felt , he was smart. "
    He looked into Captain Aki eyes "Thanks for the tea Capatain, i will go for now to training ground after a month i will hunt it down i can feel his spiritual presure even i feel he is not in the world of living or at soul society.I know that probobly he can get some other hallow's to help him to fight at here."
    He standed up and watched out of the window
    "I cant allow him to come here this is mine problem you are right Captain Aki"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 am

She merely laughed, this newcomer said some big words. Hollows, they could be smart but, not sure if to the extent that she wouldn't know what to do. "Of course they're smart. Some become espadas, they have to smart. Well some of them. This matter isn't something you should be so caught up with." As she said her words she only sighed as her words probably won't stop him.

He was new, he should waste so much time just to be caught up with one hollow. At least file in a report for him. "As you grow so will the hollow. It might even become a menos by the time your done with training. I mean, why not just go and kill it??" To her it might have been that simple yet to him this was a bigger ordeal then it should be.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 am

He felt that that hollow is no longer just a nenos or hallow he knew That he is alredy espada.Mybee i just should kill him whit my bankai?Ahh no dumn idea i cant let that some one know's that i alredy discovered my bankai.then he just told "Yea Captain Aki your probobly are right i will just forget about it and get back to my training."
    Well now i probobly will go and hope Captain Aki wont tell all of this to Captain Hinamatsuri.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 am