Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Funnyguy339
Aki_624
6 posters

Captain's Office

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9360

Captain's Office  Empty Captain's Office

Post by Aki_624 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:17 am

When you want to speak to the captain personally or just want to drop by it is best to go to the Captain's Office. In a place more quiet, secluded and where it rains the most is where her humble little castle resides in the flooded 3rd division.

Captain's Office  23toxlt

A small and humble home surrounded by mist, knock and someone shall greet you.

Inside is a much more elaborate castle made of metal and stairs. With many rooms each with their own purpose. Don't mind the strange plants, food, and wild animals lurking around.

Sit, enjoy the tea.

Captain's Office  Aczbeu

Last edited by Aki_624 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7576

Captain's Office  Empty Re: Captain's Office

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 am

For the first time in a very long time Thunder cracks in the skies above squad 3. This is an extremely rare site, this only ever happens if Michael Shichirou appears in the area as his spiritual pressure and passive ability is to make it Rain and Create Thunderstorms in his own free will, however since it was already raining he simply created thunderstorms, lightning would crackle in the sky and bright up the night sky with each strike.

Michael came by foot as he jumped and landed in the area of Squad 3, he was wearing a white hooded haori with the Shichriou symbol on the back http://www.prosportstickers.com/product_images/b/foxhound_logo__98442.jpg

Michael had his hood on and on him he was fully armed as usual and was holding a large sack filled with items for the young squad 3 captain. He hoped that she would remember him as it has been a few years since they haven't seen each other. Squad 3 guards appeared in the area.

Guard: "Halt! No trespassing! state your name!"

Michael smirked as he looked to the guard, he lightning blue eyes glowing brightly however he wasn't here to fight anyone. He took out a small blue pouch which contained some green powder inside it, he took a bit of the dust and then threw it in the face of the several guards that approached him, the dust went into there faces.

They coughed and took large gulps of air as they then fell down to the ground... they were... fast asleep! Amazingly the green powder was actually sleeping powder and the guards were snoring loudly on the wet floor.

Michael closed his pouch and placed it away, he then grabbed hold of all three guards that approached him and dragged there sleeping bodies to where the rain couldn't touch them. He placed them down under a roof top and patted there shoulders.

"I know you was just doing your jobs... take a rest now..."

He then walks over to the large doors he grabs hold of the large handle with his large right hand and then slams the handle down three times knocking on the door. He then lets go of it, stands back and bows his head as his hooded face was looking to the ground and all that could be seen was a large man in shinigami uniform and a captain's like haori, while having a back on his back.

The thunder would continue to crackle and roar in the sky as Michael waited for Aki's response to the door.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 am

The young captain was secluded in her room, with the rain falling on her window. She was busy listening to loud music and working on something in her room to notice anything else. She looked up for a bit at her window and tilted her head. She lifted her goggles up and rubbed her eyes. "... thunder.... it's too loud." She said to herself.

A large black dog walked over to her and barked. And than she heard the door knocking. It was rare for someone to visit. "How interesting Ame." She got up putting her goggles on the table. She walked past her dog patting he's head and headed down the metal stairs. She wore an large t-shirt and some loose shorts and a black bandana around her neck. Her messy Silver hair had some paint and such but nothing too different.

She opened the door slightly to see an overgrown man with a large sack over him. She looked at he's covered face, at her fallen members than back at him. "I don't have any more limbs to offer but if you want come in... Mike." She opened the door for him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 am

"Heh..."

He pulls out his thumb and licks it as he then continues to rub off the paint from her face.

"That was a long time ago Aki, I simply came to visit."

He patted her head gently as he walked in, he pulled down his hood and dropped the large sack.

"Here I bought you some gifts like I usually do when I come visit. It's been a while since I came so I bought you a mixture of toys weapons and souvenirs from the journey's I've been on. Come lets sit. let us catch up on what we've missed out on all these years."

Michael disarmed himself as he took of his two zanpaktou hilts and placed them on the ground, and then followed up by taking off every kind of blade that he had on his person including any other kind of weaponry. After 5 minutes of him disarming himself there was already a large pile of various dangerous weapons besides where Michael was standing.

He took a seat in a random empty seat that he could find and then said. "Come sit Aki, tell me what's changed over the years."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 am

She pouted while he rubbed the paint from her face. Aki looked at the pile of weapons while closing the door behind him. she sighed while getting some tea and cake and placing them in front of him than running toward the sack of gifts.

She opened them excitedly and smiled. "You always bring the best stuff from the world!" She pulls out some items and fickles with them. "Nah nothing, this place got flooded while I was gone and the rain became more acidic. But the options of that make the division so much more fun."

She lifts a tiny piece of marble from the bag and stares at it in the light. "Rio got me a new arm and other than that... nothing. Though I think somethings about to happen..."

She turned to him, "what about you, pick a side yet? how about a destination? how are your travels."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:13 am

Michael looks to the new arm. "That's a fine peace of work that Rioshi did, I'm not surprised to be honest, it is Rioshi that we're talking about."

He then heard her next question. "Well... lets see now..."

He takes a sip of the tea, mmm... two sugars and milk... just how he likes it... "After I went on that bloody rampage on the soul society I managed to get myself arrested, I was locked up for a few years and managed to loose my muscular figure, of course I was locked up from head to toe, then I managed to break out with the help of Raiden.

I then managed to grab hold of my zanpaktou's once again which gained me power, anyways after that I left and I was in training constantly for years. I managed to go to the valley of screams where I healed quicker and grew even stronger.

Of course Raiden came back to the Soul Society, I left to embark on new adventures. I fought some of the biggest ugliest mo fo's you could ever imagine!"

He takes a sip of his tea. "Mm... that's really good tea! And then I began to notice how a lot of dark things where appearing constantly... I began receiving offers and hearing rumors of this greater force than the soul society.. it interested me but when looking into it, it wasn't what I imagined, there believes where contrary to mine and we never saw eye to eye. So I slayed them all, then I remembered about my old clan that I had, the Shichirou clan.

I set of and continued with my journey thinking and training, I had now got back to my full power and with so many years of training I began to recruit people to my clan, and with so much training and training others I managed to become stronger than the Captain Commander himself.

Evey where I went I couldn't find a place for me and my clan to settle in, until Rioshi approached me one day, he managed to find me. Apparently he never lost track of me and told me how I should come back to the soul society, he gave me his reasons and explained his ideas so I agreed. I was arrested by him and confronted the Captain commander, we managed to strike up a deal and then a few years later after so much construction and hard work as well as training and dedication I'm here.

I'm a good guy Aki, you know that, I don't fit to be a bad person. I have my own island which is just off the Squad 6 area, the Shichirou clan base, you are always welcomed there if you wish."

Michael takes a sip of his tea once more. "But as you said. I feel as if something very dark and very powerful is coming... and I think that not even I may be able to handle what is coming soon enough... hmm..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:21 am

She whistled and one of her squad members appeared. He was tall and quiet. He grabbed the sack and went off somewhere as she sat acorss from him on the couched. She grabbed a pillow and looked at the ceiling. "Raiden... tell him next time I'm going to mess he's face up and kill him. She looked at him and sipped her own tea.

She looked at her arm and gave off an uneasy smile. "He did some amazing work, but... other than the arm. I'm still not very sure about him.Though I think he's the closest contact I've had with a captain in years. Plus I choose not to leave my squad. You've probably noticed but the squads are divided up. We barely have contact."

She looks at him with the same uneasy look and puts her cup down. "I hope we're wrong about this feeling." But than she smiled again and laughed, "But i'm sure it'll bring a good fight."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:29 am

"You? bring a good fight! pfft... of course Raiden barley stood a chance! and hey take it easy on him alright? he may have done some bad stuff in the past but his a good kid! his strong as well! If you tell him to do something he will do it."

He takes a sip of his tea as he stands up and takes of his Shichirou Haori, he places it down onto the side and then pulls up his sleeves showing his muscular arms. He sips his tea and then looks to Aki.

"But you're right though... something bad is going to happen to the soul society... I can feel it... the winds are changing... I should know I master them... I see what goes on in the sky and feel what the lightning feels... there is something dark lurking around... I dislike it. There hasn't been a captain's meeting for years, hollows and arrancars are on the increase... hmm... this can't be good."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 am

She laughed "Okay okay fair enough, I'll just beat him up. Considering he destroying my beloved paintings." She pours more tea into he's cup and walks to the window and opens it. She lightly touches the rain with her bare hands. The acid rain lightly burns her hand and leaves a few marks. "The rain doesn't seem too good either. I mean. This is where it rains heaviest but, the skies seem heavier."

She pulled out a piece of a hollow mask from her pocket and throws it at Michael, "That's my hollow mask believe it or not. I can feel it's powers increasing. The underworld is growing more than we are. The squads are divided. If this tragedy does come up. We'll all end up fighting on our own."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 am

Michael sips his tea and then sees the hollow mask. He places his tea cup back down and grabs hold of the mask, he can feel its power stored up inside.

"Since when did you become a vizard?"

He asked slightly confused. "Also if this rain is bothering you I can go up into the skies and check out whats happening up there, it may take a while and you may be surrounded by thunderstorms but I'll do my best to stop the Acid rain if you like?"

He continued to examine the Vizard mask, looking at it and inspecting every detail of it. "Amazing..." he said to himself, he scanned the mask with his eyes as he never expected Aki to wield such power.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 am

Since not remembering the events that happened in the end of the world she looks at him and than back out. "I'm not sure. One day boom it's there. But don't tell the others. We're against hollows after all." She let her hand back in and dried it. She smiled at the rain falling.

"This rain is what makes the third division. It tells us we're here and alive. To get rid of that is to get rid of out existence in a way. "

She stared at her hand and at the mask. "I'm not too trained with my inner hollow though. But i think that's fine for now. But it might be a needed power if my shinigami powers aren't enough to go against what is ahead of us."

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 am

"All I'm saying is I can help get rid of the Acid rain and allow the pure rain to fall down, instead of everything being burnt it will allow things to simply get wet like they used to."

He takes a sip of his tea. "You do know if you ever need training with your inner hollow or Vizard abilities I'm always here to help train you right? I've trained many Vizard's in the past so I can help you with whatever you need training in."

He continued looking at the mask. "So much power... stored away within one simply mask... of course I won't tell anyone Aki, you're special to me, I will always protect you."

He then looks to her metallic arm and points "That time doesn't count!" He said jokingly as he looked back down to the mask."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 am

"We've learn to cope with every thing this place gives us. The city will not fall. Cause the buildings have coped with the rain. The third is the way it is for a reason. Just as you are."

She looks at the mask and smirks. "That thing? Nah, I'm not the type to really go into that stuff. Vizards... that's a weird name to be called by you know. I'll stay a shinigami. Besides there are more important things to protect. I got myself. "

She faced him and laughed, "I'm sure your well prepared , and you clan is for the battle. And so are we. Have you talked to Rioshi about the situation?" She says lifting her hand to tell him to throw the mask back.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:16 am

He looked up at her and then tossed the mask to her, he drank the rest of his tea. "Ah..." He said in a relieved tone, he then looked to Aki.

"Rioshi? I haven't spoken to him in a while... to be honest I should... hmm... in fact... why don't we send him a message for him to come here and meet us instead? I don't think the famous machine heart has ever stepped foot in these barracks has he? heh... would be a good change, for once!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 am

She caught the mask and put it on her belt like her belt buckle. She got more tea for Mike and had a grim look on her face.

"I'm not too fond of him being on my grounds. Or my divisioners having him step on our art..." She said pouring the tea than setting the kettle down on the table.

"But he gave me an arm so invite him. But warn him about the rain. Plus this place isn't like a scientific man. We're dreamers and artist. He's more... of a ... realist... to me at least. "
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 am

"Very well then... Raiden is in his office now anyway, I sent him on a little task earlier so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for him."

He presses the radio in his ear as he says: "Raiden, tell our good friend the machine heart to get his ass over to Squad 3, Me and Aki wish to make a small meeting with him."

Raiden: "Understood Captain!"

He looks back to Aki. "I understand your worries but his a nice guy really. I mean he looks slightly intimidating and he was the first guy to ever defeat me! but still! his a cool guy! you just gotta get used to the machinery!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 am

She jumps into her giant couch and sits upside down hugging a pillow. "He wasn't intimidating. But at first glance. We're totally opposite people." She said poitning at the ceiling. A small drawing of a snake and a mongoose trying to fight eachother.

"I think we're like them. Natural born enemies. But I'll get along if I have to. Cause he is a genius in every way. Leader of the research and development. He probably can do amazing but terrifying things."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 am

Michael looks up to the ceiling, "How the hell did you get up there!?"

He looks to the painting. "Although that is a pretty good painting... and why would you say you're natural born enemies? Me and Rioshi are friends due to the fact that we are two unstoppable forces who can manage to counter one another, although most times he manages to defeat me and me simply manage to stall him but still."

He leans back on his chair while sipping the tea, he looked up to the painting. "That is a pretty good drawing to be honest... nice work kiddo! you've improved over the years!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 am

She buried her face into the couch and muffled. "Your oppisites that attract. We're natural born enemies. Theres a huge difference." She lays normally on her couch pointing at the drawing.

"To create I shall go through any extent I must to accomplish my final piece." She stared at the endless rain waiting for the machine heart
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 am

"I see now..." He looked outside to the rain as Thunder crackles in the sky roaring loudly.

"He draws closer, I can smell him from a mile away."

He looked back at Aki wilts the thunderstorms grew louder as the metallic machine heart seemed to be getting closer.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6390

Post by Rioshi Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am

With a creaking groan, the room shuddered as thunder grew silent, the constant reassuring rain struggling to be heard as only the mossy stones of the third grew dim and trembling- a single figure slowly walking the curved paths that seemed to straighten and cower beneath. A pair of soft, haunting footsteps that grew loud, louder, as if a giant was walking outside her offices like steel dragging through a swamp.

A low hum perched from within Michael's cigar clasp, and a low voice like a dying man sang out as the tea rippled quietly.

"Mifune. Every dream must end. We're day and night, you and I."

The scuffling of thousands of creations roared in a flurry like birds taking flight as the acid began to evaporate, before finally the door to the outer hallways swung open, and the footsteps rumbled as the rain fought back valiantly like a wounded deer trying to protect its offspring.

"My fast pace and demand to your slow acceptance and hope. Can not the night court the sun without getting burnt? Aki..."

With a crash of steel as metal birds died in swarms outside without their master as rain reclaims its domain, the cool voice of a Captain echoed as the Machine Heart effortlessly walked into the room.

"Maybe sometime I'll dream with you. Michael, you called?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm

As he's footsteps approached aki buried her face deeper and deeper. ="The third is a place where the sun never shines. We can dream all we want." Her dog came out of the shadow and barked at Rioshi. Aki got up and laughed. "Look at that, even Ame doesn't like you." She got up and patted her dogs head.

"Whatever dream that is I don't want no part of it." She placed anew cup of tea on the table for Rioshi and sat on a chair. "Sit it seems we have much to discuss"
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6390

Post by Rioshi Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 am

Taking a seat, a low sound like a dog whistle hovers wordlessly from Rioshi's lips to place order; the pup before him momentarily not making a sound as it barked away like a remote on mute.

"Ah, Mifune, the moon has to give way to the sun eventually. It's not the dream I offer...but to wake you from it." he answered cryptically, easing himself into a chair that straightened like steel bending to the arch of his back. A powerful gaze is shot her way, and all six feet four inches of the Gotei's scientist gives her an almost curious glance. Despite his lack of any attempt at diplomacy, he had not taken a single action regardless of the words slipping off his tongue.

"To allow a wolf such as me into a squadron of dreaming sheep? I could devour this place alive! Tell me, why have you called me?"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am

He looks over to Rioshi.

"Rioshi, don't get so offensive, if you start anything I will be sure to put you back into your place. I called you here for a reason! Now behave for peats sake! try to be civilized! ya mettalic bastard..!!"

He takes a sip of his tea as he places on his armor and weapons on once again along with his Shichirou Haori.

"Now then we called you here because lately things have started to change... hollow are on the increase and Arrancars are appearing more often, in the past week I've slain about 20 of them. What I'm saying is that... dark times are coming Rioshi, I think something bad is gonna happen to the soul society... and it's gonna be big!... Aki here says she's been feeling it as well... the presence of something dark lurking around... I can feel it through the thunder..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 am

She gets up and sips her tea. "A sheep can always be a passive bear you know." She quietly listens to Mike explain things to Rioshi and puts her tea cup down. "The skies are defiantly grimmer than usual here. Not only that. The underworld... its just off."

"The soul society is defiantly fallen apart as you can tell. But I feel that if we're to overcome what is ahead we must at least discuss this together. A common enemy should bring at least the biggest foes together. Unless you feel you can handle this on your own."

She asked with a mischievous smirk riding across her face like a playful fox. Her eyes only slightly opened. Her eyes staring right at Rioshi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm