Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Captains Office

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128826

Captains Office Empty Captains Office

Post by Muerte Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 am

Captains Office Office_by_ELFTUG
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5042

Captains Office Empty Re: Captains Office

Post by Victor Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 am

Victor had at first thought meeting the people of the other Squads would of been a good idea but he soon learned he was just a pest more or less to them, he then opted to simply pop in and see what his Captain was up to as he hasn't talked to the man that much. As he neared the office he put away the umbrella he used in the Third Squad's area and made sure he was fully dried off, he then lifted up his hand and knocked on the door to his Captain's office. He would now wait for permission to be allowed in as he must show manners to his Captain of course.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 am

Mukuro ruffled through some papers and books as he heard the knocking at his door.
    "Yes Victor, come in" He said.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

Victor was a bit confused as to how his captain knew he was the one knocking at his door but didn't question it, he simply opened the door and walked inside. He found his captain's office to be nice but didn't quite fit the German's taste, he had no issues with it just he doubt he could work well in it himself. He looked at Captain Mukuro and bowed before saying "Guten Tag Captain Mukuro, I hope I am not interrupting anything." Victor wasn't quite sure how to go about having a conversation with Mukuro....it was never easy for a person to talk to his or her boss to be honest.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 am

Mukuro shyly laughed. "I was right, it was you" He said. "I didn't actually know it was you, but seeing as to you're the only other member if i'm correct, i guessed"
    He rubbed the back of his head as he then looked up at him. His skin was rather pale due to him being inside working.
    "No need to worry" He said softly. "You're not interrupting"
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 am

Victor laughed a slight bit as it seemed his Captain only guessed and didn't fully know who it was, when he explains to Victor that he isn't interrupting anything the Vice Captain took a seat. He then asked "I vaz juzt ztopping by to zee if you needed or vizhed anything of me Captain, or if you have any queztionz you vizh to azk." Victor figured that would be enough to break the ice so a real conversation could start up.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 am

Mukuro thought to himself.
    "You could help me with a few things" He said. "We need to find a few missions to go on, it'll help better our tag teaming during other missions that would require us to cooperate with each other"
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Victor listens to what Mukuro told him and as the Captain finished Victor rubbed the back of his head a slight bit and said "Vell Captain that iz a very good idea but....I have heard of zome of the empty Captain zeatz and.....vell I have thought about trying to get one of them myzelf....zo I am happy to do zuch mizzionz but I thought it vould be best to tell you thiz fizt juzt in caze."

Victor was happy to do the mission things but didn't want to risk upsetting Mukuro if he suddenly leaves to be his own Captain.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Mukuros face grew saddened as he layed his head on his desk.
    "I want you to go" He said. "Leave this division and go try for another one, do it right now"
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am

Victor didn't want to upset his Captain but also he was shocked that he thought his VC was able to take the test just now, he was still too fresh for anyone to accept him as such and would need more time to better fit into the groups. Either way though he gave a polite bow and said "I zhall do az you vizh Captain." With that Victor pulled his VC badge off and placed it on Lavi's desk, he did the same for most of his outfit except for what was needed to keep decent.With that Victor's abilities were now stained with the fact, he was one of the shortest lived VC to ever exist.

He would be okay thought due to how he had his Forging abilities to fall back on, tough he was worried that someone would try to seal away his Zanpakuto abilities.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 am

Mukuro called out to Victor.
    "Come back" He said. He stood up in his chair and sorted out his desk to make it cleaner.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 am

Victor was about to be out of earshot but heard Mukuro's words and turned to look at his former Captain, the German tilted his head slightly then walked back into the office before saying "Ja, Mukuro Zir?" Victor had already figured he simply call Mukuro Sir and what not since the man isn't his Captain any more at least to him he wasn't.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 am

"Come on a mission with me" He said to him. "Just us two, since we're the only two in the division" He picked through his papers and handed some to Victor.
    "Pick any of one of the missions" He said.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 am

Victor was now very confused by the man's actions as one moment he is telling him to leave, the next he wants Victor to go with him on a mission. Victor rubbed the back of his head and replied "But Mukuro Zir...Did you not juzt tell me to leave thiz zquad? You are zending rather mixed mezzagez don't you think Ja?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 am

Mukuro rubbed his hand against his head. He sat back down in the desk and looked at him.
    "If you don't want to stay in the squad you don't have to" He said. "That's what I said to you was supposed to be taken as but you apparently took it as you're out of the squad which I don't see why you would take it like that"
    He sorted more papers into a large stack next to his desk.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 am

Victor leaned up against a wall and stared at Mukuro and opted to not inform the man that it was a simple misunderstanding, he just simply chose to be the less temperamental one in this little talk. He then responded "I have no intention of leaving the zquad any time soon Zir, I vill be happy to azzizt you on vhat ever mizzion you vant. Let me zee the lizt then." Victor reached out and picked up the few papers and wonders what there was to choose from.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Mukuro picked up his zanpakto from beside his desk as he raised up from his seat.
    "Keep looking, when you find one, notify me by hell butterfly" He said. "I'll be back soon"
    He took a step outside of his office and disappeared.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

Post by Victor Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Victor watched as his Captain disappeared but made sure to remember what he was told, as he looked through the papers he debated on which would be best. He was rather conflicted on what to do, this was mainly due to all of them having appealing qualities in certain ways to him. He walked off to his office to sit and think for a little while to help in making his choice.

{I'm going to guess I am suppose to figure out what we are suppose to do, or did you have something in mind already?}
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 pm

{You go to the mission center and make a mission for us and anyone else you want in the mission. Don't make it to hard because if it is i won't be able to take part in it}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am