Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Funnyguy339
Aki_624
6 posters

Captain's Office

Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4350

Captain's Office  - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain's Office

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm

The Soul Society is falling apart you say Captain Mifune? Another person the entered the area standing in the doorway it was the 13th division captain Shiro Araumi his he pushed the blue hair out of his face and glared at all three people there with his silver eyes and he walked into the room joining them interested to know what they were discussing among themselves they talk about the Soul Society falling apart they should figure out who they can and can't trust and keep watch over the situation occurring in Soul Society. He spoke again looking at them all his voice was calm and as he he nad no intention of starting a fight between any of them. The reason I'm here is because I also had concerns and was going around asking the Captains aside from the fifth division about what they know. But hearing you just know said that confirms my fears so you all believe something bad is stirring up I sense that as well or had a faint idea about it wasn't too sure however though.

Shiro hoped they just wouldn't think he was stupid or had nothing to say he just wanted to know how they would react to him joining their conversation knowing they would probably send him out something because he wasn't too well known throughout all the other captains.

[Figured I'd join if that's fine.]
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7576

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC:

Current Post order:

Aki
    Mike
    Rioshi
    Shiro

----------------------------
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9360

Post by Aki_624 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 am

Aki layed on the couch and tilted her head to see a very unfamiliar face. Mike was someone she knew for awhile. Rioshi a man she's met a few times. Other than captain meetings which no longer happened this is the first time seeing Shiro. Captain of the 13th division. "oya oya, captain shiro. It really is better to knock you know. Since this isn't some place for the light hearted. especially if I've never even had a proper hello from you."

She got up and got another cup of tea. And placed it on the table. Than plopped back into her cushy seat. "Take a seat." Sitting lazyily she smirked at the captain.

"I don't think it's anything new that the soul society is falling apart. I mean. We're all divided. Here no your all just ... fellow spirits. Enemies maybe. If 4 captains have suspected the same thing, something must be happening. "
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:14 am

"Shiro come in and close the door behind you, my thunderstorms are out there for a reason."

He looks over to Aki and then says. "You have a point, my clan members are constantly scanning the area from the shadows to see if anything has changed and if anything is suspicious, so far they haven't seen anything but each one continuously keeps telling me that they sense something dark is lurking around."

Michael takes out his Cigar clasp and opens it up, he takes out a well cut cigar and places it on the table in front of him, he takes out a zippo lighter which was closed and places it by the lighter, he closes the cigar clasp and places it in his jacket once again.

"Hey... Aki, do you still have that ash tray you would always keep in case I ever came to visit? I feel like lighting up a smoke!"
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6390

Post by Rioshi Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 am

With a light sigh, the captain straightens his vest and glances at the others. Letting them have their say, he stares piercingly at the newcomer with all the hostility of a careful eye before turning and folding his hands over the table subtly to draw their attention.

"Conan the barbarian over here is chasing shadows. Kitsune Mifune over opposite is ready to go all tamano no mae and reap whatever shows up. Does it truly matter?" he nudges, popping a pocky from his pocket like feeding a fox and flicking it so the chocolate end fell in Aki's mouth before she could retort.

"It doesnt matter if you know what it is or not. It matters that you're ready for whatever hell comes loose when you do. Suspect all you like, but be prepared regardless."
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Shiro listened to what all the captains had to say and he merely shrugged it off especially when it came from the 12th division captain he was going to get his feathers ruffled but someone who went out of his way to be sarcastic about something as such as this. Closing the door behind him and coming into the room he caught the 12th divisions captains glare and simply ignored it. He thought about everything they had said of course he was prepared but getting the squad prepared without a rumor starting would be the problem he had to look out for them as well. This thought plagued him a bit and he ignored it for now planning on throwing his little bit into the conversation as well.

Alright then well if you say it like that 12th division captain then yes I'm doing my best to be prepared. Also sorry for not knocking Captain Mifune nor greeting myself correctly terrible manners on my part. Alas since we're here we are could this have something to do with the last human world incident Captain Mifune? Shiro wasn't apart of that long incident and he wasn't fully aware of what exactly went on maybe he could get the information from the Substitute Shinigami either way. Shiro had just gotten scolded for suspecting but if they were dealing something along the lines of hell or so he wanted to be prepared but he continued along asking Mike something.

Also Shichirou isn't it? I heard our Substitute Shinigami joined your clan will he still be able to fill out his duties and is he going to be filled in on this little meeting as the other members of your clan? Shiro was just asking question making sure to get a whole grasp on the situation here despite the 12th apparent dislike towards him he felt as though he could trust these Captains as a few other though it wasn't going to be easy to prove himself to them he figured.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Aki sees the pocky in her mouth and quickly chews on it. With a grim look on her face but obviously enjoying it. She kicks the table and a little tray appears for Mike. "well the circumstances are something is happening and we should just be ready."

She leaned back on her chair and stared at Shiro. "That was a horrid situation, but the world is back to normal and we shouldn't question it. I mean. Always keep in mind. But for now. A world like that should just be kept hidden. We don't want to stir anything up. But if what happened than and what's going to happen are connected, which I doubt. We should really prepare. "
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:06 am

Michael lit up his cigar and took a deep puff of it, he held the smoke in for a short while as his eyes then looked at The captain who spoke to him, he then exhaled the smoke from his nostrils. Pure white smoke running out of his nostrils and from his mouth as he then began to spoke.

"Soren, the substitute shinigami. Yeah, his doing good. His got a lot of potential his currently at Vice Captain rank, I plan to change that. I won't stop training him, each day that goes by he grows stronger. Also, my clan doesn't need to know about what happened here, all they know is that I went to visit an old friend.

Whenever I train my clan I train them to be able to take down a small army, so far that is very possible. A group of 100 soldiers for Raiden is the same as him facing one hollow, it's easy. Each member has the potential to be at captain level or above, I personally train my squad and I accept anyone else who wishes to come and train with my clan."

He looks to Rioshi and takes a puff of his cigar, he taps the cigar bud onto the ash tray as a piece of Ash drops of on it. As he speak the smoke escapes his mouth.

"Risohi, my Clan should be able to take down a large army in a few weeks, I'm still focusing on Recruiting people just as much as I am on training. So far I am fully prepared to take on whatever the hell is out there, my hammer can just about smash anything out there, you've seen my true power and witnessed it."

He looks over to the other captains. "If any of you need any training." He looks over to Rioshi "Accept for you, you may all come to the Shichirou Island and train."

Michael takes a puff of his cigar once again. "Rioshi can already handle himself as well as I can, however it still doesn't mean he can't come to pay a visit. If he wishes to test the power of my clan he may do so whenever he likes."

He blows out the smoke from his mouth and then pats his cigar on the ash tray.

"The people don't need to know what we spoke of here. All they need to know is that they are being trained to be able to take down a large army by themselves. Whether that is in a team or by themselves.

If they ask any questions on if there is an enemy out there attempting to attack us, respond with the current only enemy out there is the hollows. We train them for whatever the fuck may be out there that we can't see."

Michael holds the cigar between his fingers with the tip just above the ash tray while the palm of his hand is resting on the table.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 am

The shadows under his eyes glinted cruelly as a bemused laugh cleared the throat of the dying shinigami; his hand clenching almost reflexively against his chest and the heart beneath before he flipped a knife from a compartment in his arm and quietly slung it into the table.

"And so... that's it? I was called for a training request and perhaps a verification that things aren't going to be quiet for much longer? God dammit, do I have to spell it out for you?!" he said roughly, a soft huff escaping his tongue as he patted Aki like a tamed fox before leaning back.

"Well, we've no orders from above. And below things are starting to stir. We're on our own, and a small army might be deterred- but a long term or a siege? We've walls and an army with pathetic power levels, each like a squad of mercenaries acting on their own divisions and with no formation of group standard. So if it comes down to it.... We need to prepare, and not just in manpower. You called me here, so listen up."

Whipping out his pen, Rioshi writes something in the air and his expression goes stern. "Aki, get the third to start sealing, reiatsu deterrents... everything from Kido binds to traps. Block any mode of aerial transportation unless the figure is marked with a captain's haori, then start stockpiling supplies. My squad will crack down on the gates, upgrade a few common defense or turrent systems. Michael, run drills. Train even the god damn healers in some basic exercises so we have medics on standby. 13-taichou. Build the Seireitei into a fortress, lock it down and out. The stronger the fortifications, the better the chance our men can hold on should we be withdrawn from our posts. This is a military compound, and I'll be damned if 4 different captains all are concerned and nobody does a thing except train and hide what's going on. Do it under whatever pretenses you need to keep the public calm, but I'll bet ou won't regret it in the end.

I won't always be around to look after you idiots..."
    he murmurs under his breath, cold steel wincing at the strain of his counter proposal.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Shiro listened to what the captains had to say and he sighed and noted the face he was dealt with the task of fortifying the soul society it was going to be a bit of a tricky task but nevertheless he would preform it to the best of his abilities. He looked over to Rioshi and nodded returned his glance to Aki and spoke Yes let us hope this is only our imagination and that if something does happen we can contain it in such a small area before something as terrible as that can happen again.

Shiro turned to Mike and spoke his eyes meeting Mikes So the boy cannot even take on a Captain level yet...? If he cannot take on anything Captain level or above I hate to say it but he would be near useless unless you plan to bring out his powers quickly. However the boy directly is not what I am asking about will he and my Vice Captain be able to perform their duties? Even though they are apart of your clan?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:54 am

Aki glared at Rioshi. The word "kido" was not a favorite of hers as it was actually her weakest skill. And especially that he used that word in an order. "oi oi. Don't tell me what to do. Suggestions are okay but to be told what to do by you. No thanks" Though she got up and and went to a nearby desk and started working a bit. As she passed rioshi she whispered. "Don't worry when your dying I'll help you out... maybe."

"Wouldn't it be best to let at least our ranked officers know? I'll have some of my members do the kido... they'll definatly ask about it. Just let them know something might happen soon. It's not good to keep the others in the dark. WE'll lose our own members trust that way."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 am

Michael's eyes were suddenly filled with rage as his pupils went from a calm blue to an enraged red. He looked sharply to Shiro.

"You dare insult my training!?"

He suddenly got up from his seat and walked over to Shiro in an attempt to choke him, as he walked over to Shiro he said.

"Listen here you small fried piece of shit! Never insult my training, I've once trained some of the strongest captains in this joint who went on to become ever greater people than you will ever be! Both Alice and Soren Alone could defeat you. Alice could even do it blind folded! She's that talented, hec I bet your sorry ass that if she wanted to she could kill you before you noticed that you were in danger!"

Michael sent his hand to Shiro to try choke him, as he was sending his right hand to Shiro he spoke to the other captains and said.

"Very well then... we shall tell our members that we are training in case something dark comes along soon. Times like these where we need to train as much as we can!"

Michael had the cigar on the side of his mouth and was puffing on it as he blew out smoke into Shiro's face as he went to choke him.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 am

It was with something of a hushed surprise as Shiro calmly ignites a powderkeg into the conversation by focusing on the lack of captain level shinigami within the Gotei's fighting division. Not hesitating for a second to pour a small glass of scotch out of nowhere, he crossed his fingers and hoped Mifune wouldn't notice in time as he tried downing the liquor.

It was with even less surprise, that when the two were collided against the wall, a slightly drunk scientist smiled and cocked an eyebrow. When all else failed, the drink would be fair excuse for him to say something incredulous and diffuse the fight before a stick of dynamite went off.

"Ah, Mifune-chan, your guests seem to be sharing a wall. Maybe you'd care to help these two find a room?" he said, obviously implying his disgust at their immediate resort to infighting and quelling it at once lest they beg to show their fellow taichou that they played for the other team.

God he loved acting drunk. Can excuse anything, and quite helpful for feigning amnesia at a later date.

Taking Aki's glare in time, the machine heart chuckles and rolls his fingers along the armrest as Aki's haori passes him by, his lips mouthing the word 'Tsundere' with a roll of the eyes to Michael.

"You're too kind, Aki. Maybe if you were a little more moe I'd try to do the same. Perhaps a maid outfit would help you take orders easier?"

In a flash, a napkin appeared on Michael's head following this announcement. On it were scrawled a few words above a neatly written title of 'WILL'.

"I REGRET NOTHING!"
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4318

Post by Ozakai Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:35 am

A figure stood at the entrance of the grounds of squad three. The figure wore a heavy emerald green cloak made of velvet. The figure stared at the grounds of the division. It rained constantly here. The figure had never seen something like this. There were four powerful beings inside. Four captains.

The mysterious made their way through the grounds. This placed seemed so bleak. Who wanted to live in an eternal monsoon? Not long had they traveled into the grounds did the figure come across the building that housed the powers.

The person raised a very well manicured had and knocked at the door. They prayed silently that they wouldn't attack him.

"May I come in? It's Captain Cho Akaguchi of squad nine."
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Shiro watched as he had apparently stuck a nerve by saying what he did which he didn't regret it he wasn't going to get his lieutenant killed because of this man nor waste a potential tool of war. His dark silvery eyes locked in on Mike coming towards him in a attempt to grab his neck turned serious and he didn't have time to stand there and stop him as well as he could at least inside this cramped room. Mike coming close him he held out his hand while side stepping out of the way Shiro merely speaking Hadou number 1. Sho. The kidou attack wasn't directly pointing at Mike but merely to knock him off balance so he at the very least wouldn't destroy the wall that he was coming at.

Shiro stood there looking at the man irritated at if something was said that he didn't agree with was say he would attack and force his views similar to a beast. His eyes cut back to Rioshi and Aki his voice being now in a very cold serious tone. You want to build a fortification? Very well I will do my best to accomplish this task. He look back towards Mike and spoke once again even colder his gaze meeting with Mikes As for you. I do not want my Vice Captain to die getting her involved with something we don't even know we can handle. You say her and the substitute can defeat me well that is entirely possible none of us here are insusceptible to defeat. Now on my other matter if you wish to attack me I won't be a coward and back down from this. With that Shiro placed his left hand on his zanpaktou's sheathe and his right hand on on it's royal blue hilt. His thumbing flicking the blade out a bit his right hand following it up finishing drawing his zanpaktou which he held at his side.

He smiled calmly knowing what he was going to say next was probably going to get him killed and he thought back on his life oh the things he regretted his guilt was overwhelming. He thought about Izumi, his child, and his old friends and Alice then he lifted his zanpaktou pointing his blade at Michael speaking loud and clear his voice being resolute. Michael let me be very clear I'm the Captain of the 13th division. And I wish for my Vice Captain to be left out of this so I challenge you to a duel of fate testing our convictions.

Last edited by Shiro Araumi on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:36 pm

With Shiro launching a kido attack and standing up to Mike Aki laughed walking toward the door. "I thought the 13th squad was nice and calm but I like the hasty style." But the room suddenly turned cold. Almost below freezing and her eyes slightly opened giving a wicked smile at Shiro. "But you'll have to refrain from doing that again. I don't want kido spells being flown in this house. Or a fight. Because I will than kill you both." The room turned back to normal and she smiled and laughed again.

Opening the door she peered out at the crack and smiled. She opened the door fully to welcome another unfamiliar face. "Captain... nice of you to drop by. Please come in. It's cold out there" She grabbed he's hand and dragged him into the room Where Rioshi, Mike and Shiro were.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Michael was surprised at what this captain said to him. Michael looked to the young captain and then looked back to the other captains, Michael was actually surprised. He looked back to the captain and saw how he was actually being serious, Michael grunted he puffed on his cigar and blew out the smoke to Shiro's face.

"Aki... Forgive me, but you know how I'm like. I never back down from a challenge. Rioshi, wants the battle is done, you know what you need to do. Lock me away before squad 2 gets me."

Michael puffs on the cigar and then grabs Shiro's top half of his robe. He pulls Shiro to him and then says.

"I Accept your challenge. Duel of Fates no one interferes. We fight in my clan base."

Michael looks back to Rioshi. "Patch in to my Clan surveillance cameras to watch the fight. Once one of us is dead. Step in."

Michael then shunpoes out of the area with Shiro going to the clan base arena, where he would fight Shiro, tonight one of these two warriors would die.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Rioshi Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 pm

"My, my."

-With a low chuckle, the man bows almost bemusedly to Aki, not believing he actually got away with that as he offers his hand and prepares a massive shunpo for her. There was hardly anything else of real import to say, but his snap immediately flicked on a low bind kido jail chamber in the distance as well as a series of monitoring devices that would follow the dueling pair in the meantime-

"Well, shall we go watch?" -he murmurs gently to the lady with all the politeness he could muster, bribing her with a pack of pocky now mysteriously appearing in her back pocket while motioning over for the newest arrival- "You're welcome to join us if you'd like."
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Ozakai Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:48 am

"Thank you."

Cho said as the captain pulled him into the room and shut the door. He had only been in the room for a few seconds when two of it's other occupants rushed off to...try and kill one another? What was this? Why were they acting like that?

"Am I interrupting something?"

Cho looked between the other two captains. The other male, Cho had never met. In fact he had only met the 13th captain very briefly and he wasn't his biggest fan. This man though, he seemed...dangerous. Like one of those people you'd much rather be with than against.

Well, shall we go watch? You're welcome to join us if you'd like.

Watch what? Their fight? Well he really did have more important things to do, but this seemed far to interesting to pass up.

"Sure. I'd be happy to."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 am

Aki facepalmed and shook her head and than looked up pouting. Putting her hands on her hips she shook her head. "I can't believe this, something terrible is gonna happen and you all just gonna and go kill each other?" She disappeared through a door and than came back.

She changed outfits in a blink of an eye. A simple black shirt with a bandanna around her neck. Long pants with combat boots. Finger less gloves and her goggles. "Well I don't want to set that kido stuff up so I'm just gonna watch Shi-... i mean.. one of you die..." She said smirking and chuckling.

Aki took the pocky and waved it in front of Rioshi. "Next time make it strawberry ya hear?"
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Ozakai Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

Cho looked at the female captain and then the door she exited through. Within a matter of seconds she was back completely changed. Cho was more than baffled. He could never get ready that quickly. It was a bit chilly outside. Cho looked down at his long cloak. Maybe he should offer to share.

"Madame Captain, would you like to walk with me so you could share this cloak. I'd hate to see you catch a cold."

From his very feminine appearance he wasn't worried about her getting the wrong idea.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Ski opened her pocky and ate it than turned to Cho. She smiled brightly and walked next to him sure. "I'm immune to those things but sure!" He was so much more different than all the other captains. "No need for the madam, Aki is fine. That's what all those idiots call me most of the time." She says pointing to the other captains.

She starts to walk out the door opening the door. "Let's go... we don't want to miss the funeral."
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Ozakai Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 am

Cho smiled at Aki. She seemed like someone who he could easily become friends with. Cho let his arm fall and the green cloak fell around the captian.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Aki. I am Cho."

Cho walked out the door with Aki and they headed to watch the fight.

"Let's. Maybe I can learn a thing or two."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 am

walking out the door with Ozaki she chuckled. "Nice to meet you Cho. What a nice simple name haha!" The door started to close behind them as they headed to the field.

"try to learn how not to die."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 am

Yu knocked softly on the doors to the captains office.
    "C-captain" He called out shyly. He would poke his head out every so often to check and see if she wasn't mad or if she was there or not.
    "I hope I'm not disturbing or anything" He said.
    Behind him, he had a small bag of candies he was going to give to the captain for welcoming him into her squad. He didn't want to make her angry so he kept himself hidden behind the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm