Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

13th Division Captains Office

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4967

13th Division Captains Office - Page 2 Empty Re: 13th Division Captains Office

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:44 am

Alice stared at the large man for a long moment. Something had a familiarity about him, but she couldn't seem to place it. She sits forward, placing her elbows on the table, folding her hands together, and resting her chin on the folded hands.
    I don't seem to place my finger on your face in my memories.
    She put her left arm on the arm rest of her chain and rested her hand against the side of her face. State your businesss.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7622

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:54 am

"My name is Michael Shichirou. I simply stopped by to say hello... I must be quick due to reasons... however... You used to be a former pupil of mine. I taught you a few things."

Michael leans back on his chair and rubs his beard. He coughs lightly into his closed hand and looks to her.

"You were also good friends of my younger brother. Raiden Shichirou, the one who is the current Squad 2 Captain."
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 am

Her eyes went off in thought. Raiden... Raiden... hmmm...Doesn't ring a clear bell. Feels familiar. I can't match it to a memory.

She blinked away her thought process. How may I help you, sir? Working on remembering things could cause ill effects, so it wasn't common for her to linger on them.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7622

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 am

"Heh... nah it's alright kid... don't worry about it... Just remember."

Michael takes out a Shichirou badge from his haori and places it on the table for her. He gets up from his seat.

"You ever need help, you know who to call..." (Ghost Busters!)

He fixes his haori up and then goes to open the door as he then turns his head to the side and says.

"Look after yourself Alice, you did good! keep it up"

With that he makes his leave into the blizzard.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 am

Alice watched the man exit. Hmm, I was close to the assassin chief of the 13 Divisions... Interesting... He's pretty cute She said to herself, and then returned to her tea with closed eyes. Perhaps I should pay him a visit... The wheels of that lost mid of Alice began to turn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:22 pm