Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

13th Division Captains Office

Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4381

13th Division Captains Office Empty 13th Division Captains Office

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:26 pm

The Captains office is a very simple yet elegant design the floor being made of a light wood some type of oak coloring in the center of the office there is a large square royal blue rug underneath his desk that covers a large portion of the room. The walls being painted a royal blue coloring as well with a coupe of inside plants sitting on the corners of the wall pictures and small mirrors hanging on the wall one side of the wall having a door way with the squads insignia on it that leads to the outside.

His desk being a slightly simple desk with two stacks of paper on it signaling what's done over the and what isn't done a desk lamp sitting on the right corner of the desk and shines over one of the stacks of paper and the center of his desk a bit beyond his chair being a bigger and wider then he is there being three drawers at the right side of his desk where he stores files of his squad and various mission records the third drawer having something inside but he hardly opens it. The room is brightly light with natural and artificial lighting

Sitting in his chair the blue haired captain sat there it has been awhile anyone came to see him besides his Vice Captain or any of his other squad members. He taking a sigh when he heard a knock at his office door he merely looked up and calmly stated Come in. His voice was calm and had a kind tone to it but yet it seemed slightly emotionless in a really vague way. His eyes seemed kind but uninterested but nevertheless the door began to open.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4952

13th Division Captains Office Empty Re: 13th Division Captains Office

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:49 am

Alice entered into the office, and took her chertsey with a deep waist bend, bowing her head. Excuse me sir, I shall introduce myself. I am your Lt. Alice. Here, reporting for duty. She stayed poised in this stance until given permission to relax. Edict was everything to this little miss.I hope I am not interrupting anything, my lord. If so I apologize post haste.

Her voice was calm and even, her long curls fell forward as she spoke and bent forth to greet her Captain. She wanted to make sure to leave a good impression, as it was her first time meeting the man.

Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:53 am

Ah it's good to finally meet you Vice captain. Ah hopefully you won't always be in that position haha please Alice relax you are apart of this squad now so you are basically family. Shiro stood up and walked over to the girl gently placing his hand on his shoulder and he sighed smiling warmly at his lieutenant and waited for her the room being quiet and slightly awkward. That was when he remembered something important about his vice captain Ahh I see you had training with Captain Bane of the 6th division and defeat him most impressively... Do I have a reason to be concerned Alice?

Shiro merely asked her and looked away not feeling concern just wanting to know if she had any plans on becoming a captain I'm sure she had plans for something however he figured he would have to keep a eye out on her but she shouldn't be too much of a worry.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:02 am

Alice stood back up straightly. She gently smiled after hearing her captain speak f her training with Bane. My apologies if I was too rough on him. I was told to do my best, and well, I didn't exactly use my best abilities but I used the necessary force to end the watch as swiftly as I could manage. I like being efficient with my work is all, my Lord. You have nothing to fear, I do as commanded. A loyal servent, you will find me to be, sir.

She didn't mean to frighten her captain, but she had to be honest. In fact, the match was over without her even getting a scratch, nor did she have to use much of her critical skills.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 am

Shiro nodded and looked at her breathing calmly she seemed to be very formal despite his relaxed demeanor and kind ways he walked around his desk and sat in his chair looking around then back to Alice. Alice come sit down I also have something for you to hear regarding the Siereitei well one of his captains anyways. Shiro looked at her sternly and his eyes seemed dead serious for just being between the two of then.

Doing his paperwork while he talked spoke calmly and swiftly. Alice I believe the Siereitei has been infiltrated or well is about to be the is a captain among our admists I want you to be awry of. The fifth division captain Pythia and keep watch in the member our any rank above all do not even bring a slight bit of suspicion among yourself or us something does not feel right though.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:23 am

She sat on command and listened. Honestly, she knew few members of the Siereitei as a whole, but she could distinguish this Captain by his Haori symbol. Yes, my Lord. I understand. Her doll-like face never faltered or displayed emotion. She understood the situation was dire.

She wondered what her Captain's plans were for the day. Perhaps a mission? maybe a causal afternoon with his new Lt. Maybe he wanted to be alone. Assuming the alarming discussion was over, she gave a light smile.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 am

Shiro chuckled lightly as the serious moment was over and he looked at his Vice Captain and smiled lightly and stopped the paperwork. His voice being calm and slightly curious So Alice how are you feeling today since we just met let us both get to know each other better alright? So tell me about your past then I suppose or wherever you want to talk about it doesn't really matter to me all up to you.

Shiro leaned back in his chair and looked around studying the room it was slightly dark in the room and his lamp was the only light on right now forgetting his matters for the moment he looked at Alice and stood up. Ah I almost forgot um would you like for anything to drink?Or something to eat? either one and I'll get it for you Alice.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 am

Alice's eyes widened drastically But my Lord! There is no need for a lord to serve a servant. She looked down at her hands, confused by the gesture.

If it would delight you, I shall discuss myself. My name is Alice, I love the smell of roses and clear night skies, i play the cello. I love to serve, and am no way a leader.I love to make tea, and to make other's lives easier. I have always lived to serve. Her eyes seemed glazed with thoughts of her past, and her vice trailed off.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 am

Shiro walked around the room and poured them both some sake and walked back to his seat and looked around handing her some sake and he grimaced for a moment sitting down while she seemed so happy about her life Soren actually felt rather sorry for her. Only living life to serve other people it's like she knew nothing about freewill and even if did he highly doubt she would change her ways. I see... Well I'll tell you about my past as well I've seen many dark things in my life and really I'm suppose to be dead right now. It's only because I was too weak to save other people Alice I let my friends fall for me I...I watched them die and... Shiro stopped talking remembering his past and he sighed drinking his sake and continuing his voice being rather emotionless. ...I was given this spot for it... I never want to see my friends or family fall in battle again Alice. No matter where you or any of the others in my division go whether in I'm your enemy in the future I don't want any of you to die do you understand. I don't want to live for you as well.

Shiro looked at his Vice Captain with a cold stern look in his eyes. He wanted to make sure she was perfectly clear about his little lecture there. Smiling softly he looked at her speaking kindly Alice I will have your back I dunno if you have mine but I'll leave that choice up to you.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 am

Alice listened and watch him for a long moment. His out burst confused her. Emotions was a strange topic for the girl. It wasn't the job of a lord to die for others.

She sipped her Sake, and set down her cup. Of coarse, Lord Shiro, what kind of servant would I be if I didn't fight to defend my master? Her crimson eyes locked onto his.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 am

I'm saying that you... No that we all are going to fight for each other if I so felt the need to Alice I will sacrifice my life for someone I care about and I care about all of my squad. Also a few others. What is your stand point on that? Also Alice don't go around giving your life to protecting a corpse. Shiro said that gruffly as he called referred to himself as a corpse which would raise some questions as Shiro took another drink of the sake and sighed he wanted to know Alice's views of life and just how deep her friendship or loyalty actually went not like he wanted her to sacrifice herself for him or anything he just sighed and waited for her answer.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

A slight smile crossed her face, but she re composed herself. It was due to the fact of the Captain just calling himself a corpse. She looked down and thought for a long moment.

I will do what is expected of me, sir. Her eyes were fogged with trying to understand this concept.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 am

Alright Alice what shall we do today? I have a small mission lined up or we can just get you introduced to the the squad and take it easy and do the mission tomorrow although not sure how the gotei 13 would handle me doing it but that activity hasn't really been going down if you know what I mean... anyways... Shiro looked at his Vice captain and sighed rubbing his head laughing everything seemed to be normal but he looked around remaining silent waiting for Alice's answer.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 am

Alice smiled. Not to sound forward, my lord, but may we do both? Her eyes looked hard into his. She wanted to accomplish as much as she possibly could. Waiting around and being useless was in no way on her plans list. Showing her superiors that she was adequate was also important to her.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Shiro saw how the girl looked at him with pleading eyes and he smiled a bit seeing how she wanted to prove herself by doing a lot today he sighed getting up and walking towards the door waiting for Alice to come along with him he looked back at her and said Sure come along we'll get this started you know Alice I think you'll do great in this squad without a doubt you already have my confidence to handle most situations. With that being said Shiro left the captains office gathering around groups of shinigami from the 13th division.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 am

Alice stood, and followed Shiro like a shadow. She was excited to start doing work for her squad. Her eyes gleamed with excitement.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 am

After gathering the remaining members of the squad that wasn't out on fulfilling their duties and dragged Alice out from behind him and held her there. Speaking louder then he suaully did but there wasn't that many people in the room just some chatter. Alright everyone this is your new Vice Captain Alice. That's all you obey her or else you will be punished it doesn't matter unless you try for her rank but trust me on this one I wouldn't not unless you are a brave soul. Alice any other words?

Shiro looked at Alice and his gaze was kind and rather joyful and he also set her up for some chalenges in the future by basically calling out the squad by placing so much belief in her making some the others jealous and and the fact she looked like a little girl.

Last edited by Shiro Araumi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 am

A few squad members sneered and were to be honest, pissed that this small child surpassed them in rank. a few already plotted to replace her.

Alice really didn't want to waste time in the effort to take them out, so she just released her crushing spirit pressure, and let it do the talking for a few moments. she covered her mouth with her hand to hide her smile.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 am

Shiro watched as some of the squad member began challenging her silently with fighting against her reiatsu with their own and he sighed. Shiro particularly didn't care for this and in order to make her stop he stopped holding back his reiatsu against her own and he sighed looking over Alice please stop. I do not want any internal conflicts within my squad you'll do well to remember that. I shall be handling all of those affairs personality. Shiro glared over at the other fighting continuing to fight back against him and her. You will all do well to remember that or else. His voice sounded serious and very ominous although he wasn't planning on punishing anyone for that little out burst.

He began to walk from the crowd and his reiatsu came to the outside where he was preparing a senkaimon. Hmmm well then I suppose it's time for that mission... Finally I've found you. Shiro began to whisper to himself and smirked knowing that he was probably wrong and hadn't found the demon but nevertheless he was ready.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 am

She re sealed the bit of her power she had released. She didn't respond to Shiro, which was out of her character. This is due to her not responding well the threats. Threats were challenges, and it wouldn't be wise to challenge. never the less, her face kept all composure, not displaying her brooding temperament. She passive aggressively waited for orders.
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Mizuchi Araumi
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Mizuchi Araumi Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 am

Shiro finish the senkaimon and looked over at Alice he noticed how she didn't respond to him he was really meaning it as a threat as a order but he didn't rightly care if she wanted to take it that way then it was fine by him. She'll get over it she'll have a rough time in the squad thinking Shiro would tolerate his squad behaving like utter barbarians same went for himself though he sighed and looked over at Alice Alice will you not be coming with me? He stood at the senkaimon began to open a pathway into the human world. Turning around only waiting for Alice to come along with him.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 am

She stepped forward into the path. Yes, my lord. Her features stayed stoic and un moving.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7607

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 am

As Michael was now a free man he was wondering around the place earlier recruiting people, however, when he was in the squad 7 divisions he felt the presence of one of his former pupils who he taught and trained for a short time. He heard she had become the new 13th Captain, he remembered the last guy and how he lost his position. It was a shame however, these things happen.

This time he asked his clan to go of and do there own thing, he wanted to do this himself. He arrived at the Squad 13 location and looked up to the sky, he saw how it was still snowing all around.

He wore his full shinigami uniform and a White Shichirou Haori. He had no cigar lit and had his hands in his pockets, he walks over to the Captains office and then knocks on the door. The sound of his knock echoes throughout the area as he then stands there hoping that his former pupil will answer the door.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:18 am

Alice was back at her desk and was sipping a new cup of tea. It was snowing and all was quiet in her division. Her eyes were closed enjoying the silence, when a knock came to her office door. She stopped her sipping and slowly drew open her eyes. Placing her cup back on the saucer she spoke. Enter. She said firming.

She sat back into her seat and waited for who ever had stopped by to make their entrance.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7607

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Michael opens the door slowly and enters the room. His footsteps echoing with each step he takes, he then closes the door behind him and says.

"Heh... my how you've grown... Hello Alice... remember me?"

Michael asked the young girl, after all the years that he was locked up he had high doubts that she would remember him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:02 pm