Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Selfi
Loli Gaga
suzaku_minamoto
Vergo
Sunny
Muerte
10 posters

2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128826

2nd Division: Main Captains Office Empty 2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:31 am

Welcome to the main captains office. Here, you may speak with the captain about anything that needs his attention.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

2nd Division: Main Captains Office Empty Re: 2nd Division: Main Captains Office

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Lavi twirled around in his chair. He slid to a sudden stop when he decided he'd place his feet on his desk and lean back.
    "This is all so boring" He said softly. "Nothing to do, not like I'd do anything anyway"
    He leaned his head back and looked outside his window.
    Sunny
    Sunny
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5470

Post by Sunny Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 am

*Sunny made his way to Lavi's office. It was time to end this shinanagan*

Lavi, you know my story correct? Well Sanba is gone now and I came to Gotei because I wanted to be close to him, I am a follower. Now that Ciel is in hell and Sanba is missing I have no place here as a shinigami. I am no normal soul, I cannot simply fit in where ever I please. I need to find Sanba. This is my resignation from Gotei. Thank you for allowing me to experience this.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 am

Lavi jumped up and looked at Sunny.

"Sunny, you don't have to leave" He said. "I know you're nothing like any shinigami, and I understand that, but I fully accept you for what you are and nothing else"

He stood up now and looked at Sunny.
    Sunny
    Sunny
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5470

Post by Sunny Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:09 am

*Sunny stook his hand out to shake Lavi's hand*

I must be off, again thank you for giving me the opportunity
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 am

Lavi gave him a smile.
    "If it's what you wish" He said as he shook his hand.
    "Don't be a stranger, come back anytime"
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5197

Post by Vergo Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 am

Toshiro came into Lavi's office with ten sheets of paperwork. Fortunately, being the workaholic that he was, Toshiro had already completed most of his captain's paperwork. "Here is the last of your paper work, captain." Toshiro said calmly as he handed Lavi the papers. "Oh, this letter came in for you. I think it may be very important, since it's sealed with his Spiritual Pressure." Toshiro said as he pulled out the letter that was in his kimono, and handed it to Lavi. Although the letter was addressed to Lavi, it resonated with Kyouga's black Reiatsu. What was even more mysterious is how Toshiro got a hold of the letter in the first place. Regardless, Toshiro sat in a chair as he thought things over.

If Lavi opened the letter it would read:
    Dear Lavi,

I realize that you are a very busy person, not to mention the fact that I'm the last person that you want to talk to. Yet, I believe that there is something much bigger at work here. As strange as you may find it, I will offer you some of my help as an apology for everything that has happened. If you must, go in search of Hueco Arca. However, I advise you to find out everything you can about Satan and Ciel. Start by asking Hajime Yukimura, he should be able to give you a lot of useful information. I would also suggest questioning the nobles themselves, but in a civil manner. If this turns out into a full-scale war, I gravely implore you to train with Suzaku Minamoto and Hajime Yukimura. Above all, expect to find yourself fighting hellish beasts. If everything gets too much out of hand, you must then forcefully alter the coarse of time itself...

~Sincerely with best wishes,
    Kyouga Minamoto

P.S. You will find me in Karakura Town, and I look forward to seeing you soon...

The only thing that seemed off about the letter was merely that it was written in fine calligraphy, and the fact that it was wrote in the writer's blood. Symbolically, it emphasized Kyouga's seriousness.
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5238

Post by suzaku_minamoto Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 am

Lavi looked at the letter.
    "Toshiro, i'm taking a leave, i don't know how long, but till then, you're in charge
    " He said. Without an explanation, he was gone.
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Vergo Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 am

Toshiro nodded as he assumed that it had something to do with Kyouga's letter. Surely, Kyouga's mysteriousness was something that could not be ignored. Perhaps, Kyouga knew a little too much for himself to handle. In the meantime, Toshiro would take temporary responsibility of the division. Yet, he dearly hoped that things wouldn't take a huge turn for the worse.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:01 pm

After meeting with Kyouga, Lavi returned to the captains office. His desk was covered in papers directed to the captain. He looked over them and read about the large crack in the human world, where he had just come from.
    "I guess I missed that" He said, rubbing his head. He read some more on it and realized he left just before Asari showed up.
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Vergo Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am

"How was your trip?" Toshiro asked as he came into the Captain's Office. Toshiro was somewhat curious as to what happened, but he knew that something strange was going on. "There's a very good chance that the Dark Lord might be escaping to the Living World through the crack, but it's sketchy at best." Toshiro said to his captain, wondering what orders Lavi had for him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 am

Lavi looked at Toshiro as he sat in his chair.
    "Toshiro, I want you to take a break" He said. "You've been working yourself to hard"
    He got up and looked at him. "This is an order, and I won't take no for an answer" He said demandingly.

[Reason for this is so you can use Kyouga account more and work with it more]
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Vergo Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 am

Toshiro was silent as it started to sink into his head. Toshiro had been ordered to go on vacation, something he hadn't even put thought into. Suddenly, Toshiro's eyebrow twitched as he started to go up in a sweat with a =__= expression on his face. Regardless, Toshiro walked out of the room as if he hadn't had any rest in weeks.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am

Lavi leaned back in his chair, the paperwork already finished.
    "He's gone now" He said. "My only active member"
    He sighed softly. "At least everything got finished though" He thought to himself.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80544

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Hikari last ran towards the 2nd Division, closest to the 9th Division, she left a note for Lavi Taichou then ran of, back to the 3rd Division dormitories to prepare.

Running from the 6th Division to the 9th, Hikari posted a message on the Division Bulletin board to inform everyone about an up coming disaster.

it read.

"Everyone is asked to gather in front of the Waffle house in Karakura business district, it would appear that great danger is heading its way towards the living world."

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-business-district-f104/the-waffle-house-t3225.htm
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 am

Lavi read the note that was sent to him. It told him to meet at the waffle house. He sighed as his spiritual pressure burned the paper.
    "I guess I shall go then" He said softly. His body disappeared through a senkaimon that he opened behind him and he made his way to the waffle house.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5254

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 am

The portal opened in the sky, and Leiko fell backwards out of it. Looking over her shoulder, she watched as she came closer and closer to a sturdy looking roof. Bracing for impact, she landed with a loud thumping noise, cracking some of the shingles on the roof as she hit it. The landing was rough, and she cried out in pain as she made contact with the roof, then fell limp and blacked out briefly, her body rolling down the roof and then falling off the down sloping end, hitting the ground below with a hard thud.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 am

A soft cough can be heard in the bed next to the captains office. It was a small bed and Mukuro was laying in it. He was incapacitated and couldn't do most of what he had wanted to do. He heard the loud thud when his head tilted over to see who it was.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5105

Post by MCstorm Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:26 am

Kai was bandaged up his entire body except for his head. His Shinigami robes covered most of the tape. He was on his way to talk to his captain when he heard a crash. Kai turned to see what it was and shock filled his body. Kai opened his eyes wide and said "Leiko"?.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:29 am

Leiko's brow trembled slightly as she opened her eyes, feeling the stinging pain of bruised ribs, perhaps even broken ones. She couldn't tell; either way, her midsection and back was in terrible pain. She crossed one arm over her ribs, wincing as she tried to sit up, shaking as she did so. A sharp inhale escaped her lips, as well as a pained gasp while she finally sat upright.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:36 am

"K-kai? L-leiko?" He asked. "W-what are y-you all d-doing here?"
    His face was pale, his hair was a pale light purple, his eyes were a lighter shade of purple.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5105

Post by MCstorm Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 am

Kai looked a leiko and then at his captain and said "Captain i came to see how you were doing". Kai had a sincere smile on his face. He was using is sheathed blade as a cane for his leg was still in bad condition. Kai looked at leiko and said "you ok?"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:50 am

Leiko heard her captain and darted her gaze over to him, struggling to her feet. Thankfully her legs and arms weren't injured in the fall, but her back and ribs would take time to recover, and that would certainly hinder her. "I'm fine, Yamamoto. Just fell out of the sky, is all." She said, sarcasm dripping from every word with strain. After a moment, she bowed her head at Mukuro. "You are not well, Captain. Perhaps you should rest more."
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Vergo Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:21 am

"I see... You all look like you could take need of some rest. Especially you, Leiko." Toshiro said to everyone as he walked into the room. "Now, Kai, when you feel better I think it would benefit you to train with me on your spare time." Toshiro said as he went to a chair and sat in it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 am

Mukuro raised up from his spot, weakly. He wasn't in his captain haori and was wearing:
    Spoiler:
    The outfit wasn't something usually seen in soul society, but, Mukuro wore it while not on captain duty and hanging out with the division members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm