Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Quincy Academy Ruins {open}

Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5320

Quincy Academy Ruins {open} Empty Quincy Academy Ruins {open}

Post by Spark Blackwood Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

Light fell from the sky, even under the never ending rain, the light shun dominant, violently piercing its way through the earths core. Impossibly enough, it accelerated, falling even faster, heavier, growing massively as it went closer only to fall short as it reaches the ground. The blinding light disappears the moment of contact, replaced by an image of a small man, old enough to be anyone's grandfather.

As he opened his eyes, he realized where he was, what the judge said was correct, he did arrive where he wanted to be, but it was not what he expected.

The Quincy Academy was no longer at its same glory for when he left it not so long ago. Half of the academy sunk under the heavy tides which struck Japan, even the main building it's self was half destroyed, but it was not a wave which destroyed it, it looked like a giant arm, not a hollow, a demon guard punched half of it away, there was struggle, there was blood, someone fought here.

He wondered if anyone survived, or was he the last Quincy to ever walk this land? Was his return useless? No, that couldn't be the case, the quincies are smart. If the Academy was no lnoger safe, not livable, they would move, but move where?

Jacob shook his head. "I guess i better find them, find the remaining of my kind."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:53 pm