Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7615

Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength Empty Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 am

[Underground Ruins of Strength]

To get to this training area the Captain or Vice captain and Third seat. must first ask Squad 6 Captain not including the head Captain, The Captain then pulls out a book which pushes out the bookshelf by abit and moves to the side, unveiling the long pathway.

Deep underground led by a large staircase twisting all the way down to deep underground, a dark pathway which is lit by flame torches. Underground in the training arena there is a large computer where you can set up targets and what type of training you want. The arena where you fight one on one with your oppoenent its self is chained up and is 10 ft above the ground the only way to get onto the training arena is either if you jump high enough or walk up the metal staircase that lead to it (the staircase contains 5 steps).

Underneath it is a pool of lava which is boiling hot making the underground area itself is warm. The training area is dangerous which has various training sessions only suitable for a Captain and Vice Captain rank.

(Remember Captain and Vice Captain and Third seat rank only, Any lower ranks comments shall be deleted unless they have gained special permision and are acomponied by a Captain of there squad.)

Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength The_bu10
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9399

Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength Empty Re: Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 12, 2011 4:02 am

Aki slid down and like he said met Mike at the bottom, the area was very hot with fire and rocks. Aki placed her face on the ground and jumped up. "It's so hot here!" She took off her cloak and slung it over her shoulder. "So this is true heat."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength Empty Re: Squad 6 underground Ruins of Strength

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 am

Mike appeared there standing on the rocks by the lava.

"Greetings captain. This is were I train my self and train my third seats. Here I can raise my spiritual pressure to near max and it will be fine, all of it is suppressed under here. Here any captain level shinigami may fight at max power and not have the risk of getting in trouble or hurting anyone. This is my ideal place for a battle, try it youreself if you must."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 am

Aki smiled until he said that she may try it, "Uh..... I'm gratful and all but, my swords abilities won't be that effective here. It's too hot here to train. My zanpaktou at the moment is even stressed at the temperture and is yelling at me. Though one day both of us will draw our swords at eachother and than we shall know of eachothers strength"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 4:20 am

"Well you know I can open the roof up and make the arena fly up high into the sky float about or I can just raise the arena to the top where the air runs freely."

Michael chuckled slightly, he wasen't expecting the captain to fight him all he wanted to see was if she would actually unsheath her zanpaktou.

"Well then if you raise your spiritual pressure here it's all compressed and held in here."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 am

Aki shook her head. "it's not the size of the place it's what the place is. It's fire. Burning hot melt and burns anything. My zanpaktou would be too stressed to work here. Besides unsheathing a zanpaktou for no reason but to test a place seems unfair to Drocell." she said laughing. She ran and did cartwheels. "you habbe all sorts of interesting places!"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 am

"Ah understandable. Indeed I do, well then if your zanpaktou doesent like it here then we should go back up to the top."

Michael presses a button on a control from his haori as the rooftop opens up and then the arena on the floor raises up for the two shinigami to step of for the arena to go back down to the floor and the roof to close again.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri May 13, 2011 9:47 am

Aki spun and smiled, "Yes Drocell thanks you very much" she says. "Actually he said pretty mean things but all in all he meant Thanks for letting me out!" She says laughing. She looked at the sun and frowned. "Darn, it's time for me to go back now. Do visit again Mike! It was a lot of fun!" She said to him as she started back at her division waving.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Mike bows and then says.

"Come back anytime you wish!"

Michael steps of the platform as the arena lowers down, Mike takes outa cigar and bites of the bud and then lights it up with a zippo lighter. He then goes back to his office to continue his work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:10 pm