Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7616

Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength Empty Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

[Underground Ruins of Strength]

To get to this training area the Captain or Vice captain and Third seat. must first ask Squad 6 Captain not including the head Captain, The Captain then pulls out a book which pushes out the bookshelf by abit and moves to the side, unveiling the long pathway.

Deep underground led by a large staircase twisting all the way down to deep underground, a dark pathway which is lit by flame torches. Underground in the training arena there is a large computer where you can set up targets and what type of training you want. The arena where you fight one on one with your oppoenent its self is chained up and is 10 ft above the ground the only way to get onto the training arena is either if you jump high enough or walk up the metal staircase that lead to it (the staircase contains 5 steps).

Underneath it is a pool of lava which is boiling hot making the underground area itself is warm. The training area is dangerous which has various training sessions only suitable for a Captain and Vice Captain rank.

(Remember Captain and Vice Captain and Third seat rank only, Any lower ranks comments shall be deleted unless they have gained special permision and are acomponied by a Captain of there squad.)

Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength The_bu10
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25767

Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength Empty Re: Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength

Post by blackstrawberry Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 am

As soon as Kaoru received his captain's call, he arrived at the underground ruins. When he got there, he felt scorching heat resulting from the surrounding magmas. He then wiped off sweat from his forehead and proceeded walking down the stairs to see his captain there.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength Empty Re: Squad 6 Underground Ruins of Strength

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 am

Michael was already down there before hand topless and his two zanpaktou's unsheathed, his body was all covered in sweat as it showed that he had been doing some training. Michael panted and then looked at Kaoru and said.

"Good your here, wheres Koman? Were going to do some training its going to be different from the ones we've done before.

There is a large possibility that if you get this training wrong or do not follow my orders you will have a large possability that you will damage your self severly or even die. I won't let that happen but you have to listen to all my orders and do as I say."

Michael gets up from slouching and panting, he stretches his back and you can hear all his bones click into place he spins his zanpaktou about and holds them into place.

"Your going to have to adjust your clothing, where going to be here for a while and your going to have to fight in this heat."
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 am

Kaoru sighed as he looked at his captain. He could not believe that such place could be used as a training area. He then turned his head towards his captain, as he wiped the sweat over his forehead once more.

"Sorry, captain. I am not too sure about his whereabouts. But knowing him, he will eventually make his way here." Kaoru said, as he unsheathed his soul cutter.

Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5255

Post by Ashe Ventus Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:10 am

Ashe entered the training area in her usual Soul Reaper garments wearing her satchel full of spare clothing and other such things. Michael had told her to pack to stay a while and she guessed that it was going to be some pretty intense training. She still had his Captain's Haori which she had washed and ironed for him, draping it carefully over one arm and folded it so the creases were in the correct places. She was a bit nervous about this training, that she wasn't ready for it. But excited as well. She was looking forward to working with her Captain as well as the other members of Squad 6. She looked around the area nervously. Lava everywhere... And it was absolutely sweltering. She tugged on the neck of her yukata.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:48 am

"Greetings Ashe, place your things on the side and unsheath your Zanpaktou. Now then while we wait for Koman we will go ahead with the training, right what where doing today is Bankai and shikai trianing, the third seat shall learn bankai and the recruit shall learn her shikai, now its simple what were going to do first is your going to use your team work and you will both attack me with all you have. If you slash me thats not a problem that shows progress. After our two on one spar we will move on with the training. Is that understood?"

Michael said this as he raised up his zanpaktou and slashed them in the air swiftly and returned them to there still position.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 am

Ashe looked to her captain and blinked at the instructions before nodding curtly and turning to set her satchel down to the side out of the way of the lava. Then carefully folding the Captain's Haori she placed it in her satchel and turned, unsheathing her Zanpakuto and glancing at the third seat. He was already learning his Bankai? The blond felt rather underrated but knew that this training session would help her get stronger. She bowed her head to the Soul Reaper as greeting.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5578

Post by Xero Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am

Kamon appeared, walking down the steps to the hellish training grounds. He wiped his head and stepped toward his fellow 3rd seat. "We're training here? Should be interesting."
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 am

Kaoru looked onto his side and found Kamon, who was wiping sweat off of his head. He felt somewhat relieved, as he could not last much long under this intensified heat arising from the training area. Though it was only for a moment, Kaoru noticed the captain's reiatsu in the air.

"....Yeah....Since captain's seemingly ready to take us on, we should repay him by starting to make moves against him." Kaoru said, as he took a form with his sword.

Last edited by blackstrawberry on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 am

Ashe blinked as she saw another Soul Reaper enter the training area before ignoring him. She needed to focus on the task at hand. Looking back to Kaoru she nodded, eyeing their Captain's Zanpakuto warily. This would be her first time in really fighting against Michael. Gripping her katana she took her stance. Before she disappeared entirely by using her Shikai to deflect the light around her and make her invisible to the naked eye. She also suppressed her spiritual pressure so the Captain wouldn't be able to detect her that way either. She used her Shikai to call light to a different area of the field and take the rough shape of her body before she herself used shunpo to launch forward and stab at the Captain's side.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Kamon sighed. I see they've begun to attack the captain, I guess I should too then since its part of the training... He thought. It made no sense to Kamon but he drew his sword anyway. Kamon found his captain's position and attempted to strike him.

Last edited by Xero on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 am

As Kaoru saw Ashe having made her move against their foe, he quickly changed his fighting style by attempting to break the captain's defense with a hado spell. He then shunpoed in an opposite side as to where Ashe tried to stab the enemy with her soul cutter. Though he could not see her anymore, he guessed the direction where she must have went by carefully counting the steps that she could've taken to possibly make her moves. After doing so, Kaoru gently raised up his right index finger towards the direction of his foe.

"Hado number 4.....Byakurai" Kaoru casted a kido spell, as a jolt of lightening fiercely sprang from the tip of his finger in an attempt to pierce through its target.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:40 am

Michael began to laugh at there moves and techniques and then said to them all.

"Thats not how we do it here in this underground training cave. You try your tricks and that could get you killed."

Michael heard the cracking of the thunder and simply raised his sword to absorb it and then rose his spiritual pressure high enough to get them all onto there knees.

"This is the way we do it here, pure physical strength no Shikai no Bankai Untill I say so. Is that understood!"
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Ashe blinked in surprise as the Captain simply laughed at them and then grunted as suddenly she was forced to her knees and she held a hand out on the ground to steady herself. His spiritual pressure... It could do this?? This was the power of a Captain... She winced as her Shikai disappeared and looked up at her Taichou. Pure physical strength?? Gah...the one thing she didn't have... Maybe she could rely on endurance... But gritting her teeth she managed to answer, "Yes Captain..."
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Kaoru could not believe how easily had his captain suppressed him and the rest of his squad mates in a matter of heartbeat. Though it was fairly obvious how much gap between their power levels were, it was simply overwhelming to the point where they were seen as ants going up against a giant. It was then, Kaoru was forced to be on his knees, down on the ground, as the captain exerted enormous pressure from himself.

"Alright...Captain...." Kaoru said, as he tried to get on his feet. The pressure, however, was too much for the young third seat and he quickly fell on his knees again.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 pm

"heh... by the way, if you think this is strong, this isnt me in my normal state, this is still my compressed riatsu."

Michael stopped the spiritual pressure from making them fall to his knees, he then stretched his back and held up his zanpaktou and then said.

"Alright, strike me!"
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

Kamon stood up after being afflicted by his captain's large spiritual pressure. "Alright, obviously, since we're all here together, this is an exercise on teamwork. I don't know much about your abilities, Ashe, but, with the three of us, we should at least give our captain a struggle to keep up with us," Kamon said while keeping his focus on Mike. "We attack together or we fall divided. Your choice."
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am

Once his captain stopped exerting his reiatsu, Kaoru quickly got to his feet. He could not be relieved, however, as he knew that that wasn't the full extent of his captain's powers. Though this was only a training, Kaoru could not let his guard down, as he felt that his captain will want to give it his all to let his subordinates go through their training.

"So, Kamon what's the game plan?" Kaoru asked, as he turned his head towards Kamon. He then held up his soul cutter.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 am

"I really don't have a plan," Kamon said. "Just branch your attacks off of your teammates'. I'm no leader yet so you'll have to think of this on your own. Now get ready. We attack together." Kamon readied himself into a fighting stance.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 am

"I see." Kaoru said, as he got an answer from his squad mate.

"With all the respect that I've got for you captain, we will strike you down." Kaoru said, as he held onto his soul cutter as tighter than ever before. He then frowned to increase the concentration towards his training.

As Kaoru pointed his sword in the direction of his captain, he remembered the times when he and his captain went through, as he put Kaoru through a series events during an assigned mission. They were harsh, yes. However, the events that occurred during that mission were productive in heightening his skills as a shinigami. He remembered the time when he got trapped inside an unexpected hollow's nightmare. When he managed to break through it, he should have fell down on the ground, lifelessly....However, he found himself in his squad's medical center, having received unexpected kindness from his captain. It was then he knew that his captain was a caring guy and he came to look up to the man as the man's subordinate.

Last edited by blackstrawberry on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 am

Ashe tried to stand..but found that she simply couldn't. At least not on the first try. As the others gathered together she joined them and then offered, "Well my zanpakuto let's me control light...but that's my shikai. I don't think I can keep it up like this. Other than that I'm pretty useless..heh.. And I'd much rather keep it as a team effort. So let's do this." She nodded. Closing her eyes she gathered her strength after a few controlled breathing techniques and stood, sweat rolling down her brow. She would have to wait for one of the others to start the attack as she knew she would only be committing suicide by attacking first.
    Xero
    Xero
    Wandering soul

Post by Xero Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:50 am

Kamon cocked his blade to the side and charged toward his captain with Kaoru beside him and Ashe just a few steps back. Kamon jumped, making a grunting sound and did a standard vertical slash from above. "Hah!"
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by blackstrawberry Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 am

Kaoru attacked his captain from an opposite direction as Kamon. Though he wanted to give the man a clean cut, Kaoru knew that blocking such a straight blow would be taking a candy from an infant's arm. After all, Michael had his qualities as a captain-class. So, Kaoru decided to give a decisive attempt at slashing him in a mid-stabbing like motion.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 am

Ashe smiled as the other two Soul Reapers began their attack and steeled her resolve as she followed them and used them as leverage as she gripped their shoulders before leaping up and using their shoulders again as she pushed herself off of them and into the air in front and above the Captain before raising her katana and bringing the blade down on Michael's head.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 am

"Heh... good work! Come on youy can do better than this! your all infrotn of me!"

Michael used his two zanpaktou's to block Kamon and Kaoru's blades, He looked up to see the brave young recruit dive to him, Michael moved his head to the side as his young recruit managed to slash the side of his neck slicing a vein on his neck.

"Oh a Slash Brilliant!! Great Job!! Lads come on now! Your stronger than this! Try find my oppening points!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:27 am