Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Izuna Clan Ruins

Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5572

Izuna Clan Ruins Empty Izuna Clan Ruins

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:40 am

Izuna Clan Ruins 3209517156_d91145d52a

The ancient ruins of a long dead clan.

A cloaked male would be in the entrance of a large ruin. Sacrificing his power from upon high temporarilly to be here. Looking over the different fallen buildings, now covered by ivy and thorns, a tear would be shed onto his mask.

An eight hundred year old wound in him opens again, like all other years he would visit the place he vowed to protect, happy and content no longer. they sought only peace, the peace of no wars or battles. He had given that to them... killing those of wish to disrupt the utopia like society of the Izuna Clan.

Everything they had. Their knowledge, the techniques and manners are now lived by the fallen samurai who failed in battle to defend them. The very one that laments them every moment.

"Death is but a stepping stone."

bringing out his flute he took off his mask and would begin to play, the tune he uses to mourn for his fallen comrades, friends... and even

Her
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7616

Izuna Clan Ruins Empty Re: Izuna Clan Ruins

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 12:59 am

The squad 6 captain Michael Shichirou arrives in this unknown ruins after finishing a fight through several hollow armies and fighting off two God kings and a vasto Lorde, He arrives in his first bankai form. As his feat touch the ground be begins to walk slightly stumbling as he was extreamily tired, the powerful fearsom warrior drops his large heavy hammer onto the ground which creates a large crack/dent in the ground as Michael falls to his knees. With barley any energy left inside him he falls down on his face to rest.

Izuna Clan Ruins Ultima10
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue May 03, 2011 1:16 am

The samurai who had nothing to lose, Daiseisho Oricaltos. That is what he is, or maybe... what he was. With a purpose he would not deal with committing seppuku... At least not yet. as he would sit on a tree, he continued playing the flute, the only other sound was the roars from hollows that surrounded him in this forest. that was until he heard a rather large thump from the other side of the ruins. Putting on his mask he would jump down of a branch, his cloak still on him.

Walking over he would see... HIM!. His serpent like eyes narrowed to a fine line as he could not believe who it was. Out of all the people... His former captain. He wanted to kill him right there and then for what occured long ago. However not in this place.Sighing he would look to see how he was.

A brief search using the piercing eyes showed that fatigue was the only thing wrong with him. Walking over he would get food and water to be ready for him when he wakes up. It was time, to stop hiding who Daiseisho was. Removing the cloak he would reveal a captain's haori underneath with the symbol 零 on the back, representing 0.

Now he waited until he would wake up
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 am

"Urgh.. son of a..."

Michael slowly began to move as his spiritual pressure finaly began to rise once again to its stable bankai form. Michael places his hands infront of him and then pushes himself of the floor, his hair covering his face, he manages to get up from the floor and slightly stumbles around. He manages to get his footing and then stretches slightly and then bends down grabs hold of his large powerful hammer and rests it on his shoulder and then says.

"*Yawn* Where am I?"

Michael looks around as his vision is still a tad bit blurry from just having to wake up from a nap.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue May 03, 2011 2:43 am

The masked samurai would see the male moving as he stumbled here and there, looking for his weapon. tilting his head he would look hear the man speaking to himself. Then the question was posed as to where he was. Stopping himself for a moment Daiseisho would wait before then speaking.

"this is the ruins of the izuna clan..."

he would say in a "matter of fact" tone
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 3:14 am

Michael rubs his eyes and then his vision gets clearer as he can then see the figure infront of him as the squad 0 captain. He grabs hold of his hammer and places his hand onto of it and slides his hand over the top of his hammer as he then goes back into his sealed state and is then shown in his captains haori.

"Well well well... if it isnt my old squad member and the person who tryed to assasinate me... Daisesho, it's been a while, how you been?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue May 03, 2011 3:41 am

"as you know now i am squad 0 captain there is no point in hiding it any longer... I am the last line of defense to soul society, before 'they' are brought in... The arrancar have invaded soul society, this you may or may not know... the espada are here... what ye do it not of my concern but if they leave soul society... and go to heaven then i will move in"

the male said without even listening to what the captain said. He was a traitor and a monster to his squad and his clan. He looked at him, his eyes looking at him showing nothing but harshness
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 4:12 am

"The Espada?"

Michael takes out a small bottle of rum from his jacket opens it up and takes a sip from it and then says.

"So thats what them fuckers are called ey? I just faught againts my brother and Kyouga, I just finished fighting them until the escaped back to Hueco mundo.. So you got named the squad 0 captain? Heh... the gotei must be mad, after the shit you've done... heh... lets hope you're willing to pay you're debts."

Michael took another sip of his drink and then said to Daisesho.

"Don't worry I'll be sure not to get them anywhere near heaven. Even if they approch my squad I will slize each and every single one of them and then once there all dead I'll go for who ever is there leader!"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue May 03, 2011 5:22 am

" then eat and leave...you will be needed for your squad... and, your presence sullies this area... you are neither Izuna nor Oricaltos.... and the last person not from them two... is the reason why i wear this mask..."

he would turn as he would walk to go deeper into the ruins. He had no point in speaking to the captain any more. he was more powerful then him... He was possibly captain level before entering the gotei.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 2:02 pm

"Not really no, sure I may not be in either clans but i'm still respectfull to both of them, I woulden't dare fight in such a sacred place, and my squad is fine, they had there training now there all resting up and if anything happends to them they know how to defend themselves."

Michael shunpoes infront of the other captain and places his hand on the captains shoulder to stop him.

"However you have some explaining to do. I really don't give a lemons if you're captain of squad 0 or if you may or may not be stronger than me, I want some explinations. Tell me a few years back when you decided to join squad 6 after taking a long break, why did you decide to go on a rampage and attempt to assasanate me for? have we not looked out for you in the past? have we not trained you? so why did you attempt to assasanate me?"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Tue May 03, 2011 3:27 pm

look up the at taller male, Daiseisho heard his questions as he would think whether he should answer them or not... Should he tell his eight hundred year old story? Sighing daiseisho nodded as he would lean by a wall, pushing his hand away with the gloved hand.

" was it odd you never heard me state i am a shinigami?.... i am the protector of the Izuna clan, or was now... A shinigami named Lee came here 800 years ago, we battled and fought and in the end... I was the worse off..."

he would say removing the mask, showing the horribly burnt face and scars on Daiseisho, he would speak again, as he would the gaps in the cheeks could be seen

[i]" these were done by the abolishing flame kido move, which you know, will make anything it touched burn into nothingness. Its because of this Lee i am not pyrophrenic. as to why i joined the squad 6... during the great civil war that cause soul society to split down the middle, i went missing in action.... but really the reason was to fulfill the role as guardian of the izuna clan... but i was too late... by the time i got there, what remained of this domain was gone, exploded, call it what you want... They were gone... I do not know if they are still around or if they are-"

clenching his hand into a fist he looked at michael

[i]"this 'long break' was to find if the survivers were gone or not... i went against hollow, menos and even more monstrous foe to see... but they were no where to be seen... even if they tried to get away... it was obvious, they died... be it here or trying to escape.... and its because of you shinigami and your war that the remnants of the izuna clan are gone... and i failed in my duty as guardian. So with the aid of another... The being known as Relampargo, i infiltrated the gotei 13 and decided you would be the first to die, 'Vice captain'... "

He would say as he would then replace the mask onto his face again
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

"Hmm... I understand very well... Both Lee and my Brother... Relampago as you know, are both my enemies. I can understand you're hatred and I can understand why you would go for me. It has always been his whicked dream of my brother."

As the rain begins to pour down apon the area some light thunderstorms were being heard from above, the roaring of the thunder.

"Don't worry Daisesho... I forgive you of you're sins, I can understand you're rage and I understand why you would hate Lee. He is indeed a whicked man, I've faught him several times before each time leaving each other gasping for air and fully injured, I remember as a recruit he infiltrated the squad 2 base."

As he continues talking he sits down on the side and begins to eat the food left for him, when his mouth was empty he would continue talking.

"The others wernt alarmed yet so since I was feeling pretty brave I remember I decided to fight him, unfortunatly the fight ended up in a loss for me and left me with two permanent scars to my shoulders and from that day onwards I began to recover and I continued training and training.

We've have faught several times so far, each time we cross paths we end up in a blood fight. It's in a way a fight for power... not as good as you're reason but in a way if I don't continue fighting one day or another he'll manage to surpass and kill me."

He would eat abit more and drink some of his rum, he would rest slightly as he was still tired from fighting several opponents at once. He takes a breather and enjoys the delishious food, his mouth was empty again and continued talking.

"I fought him not just for power but also to defend my honour and protect those around me. Also that Relampago who aided you, he is called Relampago Shichirou my brother.

And also an arrancar of the rank Espada, we have been attempting to kill each other for years thats just his way. He sees fun in people suffering and pain and he trys to meddle with people get into there brains and then kill them from the inside."

Michael then got up of the floor and stretched slightly as the clouds above began to pour down with a heavy rain and thunderstorm.

"Hearing what you just told me, I can understand were you're coming from, I will be sure to eliminate anyone who harms anyone close to me. Or anyone who tries to harm my allies. Lee is one of the people who is at the top of my list on whome I shall hunt down and kill!"

Michael said this with a serious expression as the the thunder and lightning above began to roar and crackle louder getting closer to the ground and the rain covering the whole area falling heavily.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 am

"no... He will not, he will help in his own way... and when the final battle comes, he will be there"

the wiser male said as he would see the disturbance, all linked to Michael's power. He could see how the reiatsu and strength behind him would alter the very weather around the area. Seeing as it would form from the location outwards, he the spoke out

"these ruins have been untouched for quite some time... i would rather keep it that way "

Last edited by nerovampyro on Mon May 09, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 am

Michael gritted his teeth as he heard Lee was helping one of his recruits, already he knew who it was.

"Grr... lemons that Lee... he enrages me..!"

The thunder crackles and roars loudly.

"Do not worry... I shall be sure that these ruins remain ontouched.."

As he stops speaking something catches his eye. He sees an averaged sized black snake, quickly Michael jumped to it and grabed hold of it by the neck and began to squeese hold of its neck part and looked at it carfully, the snake would move about and struggle as Michael had his hand around the snakes neck.

"So Relampago... you coulden't admit defeat so you tryed turning into the snake you are!"
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5198

Post by Relampago Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 am

The black snake begins to shake and wriggle the snake then grows to an extent and manages to get out of Michael's hand and then turns into Relampago, Relampago looks at him with an angry look on his face. He chuckled and said.

"Well Brother it looks like you managed to find out my descuise very clever of you! heh"

He looks over to Daisesho with laughter and a sharp look on his face and then says.

"Heh... so we meet again Daisesho? Hehehe..."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 am

The man would look over at the serpent the other owuld be holding. On close inspection, as he heard his name, he would see the reiatsu he saw that day. A hollow reiatsu of Relampargo. After seeing the man transform he would narrow his eyes before closing them. To think such a being as him would sully this area with their presence. How... predictable of the espada

"so... you have arrived then...."
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Fri May 06, 2011 2:09 am

Relampago's feet were on tip toes and were slightly of the ground from being choked. Relampago gasps for air as he grabs hold of Michael's hand and continues to gasp he laughs and says.

"Hahaha... Ofcourse I have arrived! Just to see how you were doing with the hope that you would've died along.. gahh ... with my brother.. of mine!..*Relampago gasps for breath* So tell me Brother!*Relampago gasps and coughs and says* What brings you to these parts! *He gasps slightly for more air* heh... you come to watch me destroy these sacred ruins along with *he gasps once more* Daisesho! Heh.."
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sat May 07, 2011 3:50 pm

"michael... It would seem that i have my opponent before me... return to soul society and assist with defending things there... my foe has been found..."

He would say bringing his hand to Sougyu no Ro-tasu. He narrowed his eyes. Never has Daiseisho been so serious before. This is all that is left of the ruins, what he has left of her, and the knowledge that he served the Izuna clan. There will be no way he will make this madman able to destroy it!.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Michael looks to Daisesho with a look that showed somehow he felt sorry for Relampago. He sighed slightly and then saluted Daisesho, he looked at Relampago and let go of his neck. Relampago fell to the floor and then managed to get his breath back and stand up again. Michael backs up slightly and then does a backflip and turns into a white eagle and flys away back to the squad 6 area. He then shouts out and says.

"What ever you do, don't kill him!"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Sun May 08, 2011 2:27 am

Watching Michael leaving he heard his request. Looking at the male as he spoke he would sigh, remembering this hollow had saved him once. And being the honorable being, Daiseisho would acknowledge this request. He will allow Relampargo to live, but not in a good condition. Unsheathing his Zanpakutou, he would speak

"challenging me to battle was the worst move you could have made relampargo.."
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Relampago looks at Daisesho strangley and says.

"I never challenged you to fight... I just said I wanted to kill you and destroy this crap hole hahaha!"

Relampago laughs with a sinister laugh, he takes in some deep breaths and catches his breath again and then taps his metalic teeth to see if there comfortable and in position.

"I woulden't give a crap if you was awake or asleep when I killed you I just wanted to see another shinigami dead, only reason I saved you that time was to kill you myself!"
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon May 09, 2011 12:24 am

"He who lives without honor... shall die without honor... Though i have been asked to keep you alive... I will bring you to a state where you wish you were dead..."

After stating this the captain would suddenly appear infron of the male bring his hand up to Relampago's chest. Without losing the fluidity for the motion he would call out a chant.

" hado number 1, Sho!"

he said as he would use his kido to force the male out of the izuna clan ruins, his only place he can call home. bring his hand other hand on Sogyou no ro-tasu he would follow the male foward as he would chant again, his zanpakutou glowing

"Izuna blade technique number 2, Cascading sycomore"

He would say as he the blade would then shoot out from the end of the hilt, creating a copy, which daiseisho then broke splitting into two blades

Izuna Clan Ruins Splitting_Fire_Staff_by_MattTheSamurai

Last edited by nerovampyro on Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Mon May 09, 2011 7:35 am

Relampago was shot back and was shot out of the ruins, he smirked and chuckles as he got himself up as he then took out his blade and had split it into two guns which would fire out Cero and Bala. He said to Daisesho.

"Look. You have skill in kido and sure you may have been able to beat My brother mabie cut him once or twice but seriously? You really Think you can take me on? Heh... well then lets see how fast you can protect you're precious ruins!"

Relampago aimed one gun at Daisesho and one gun at the ruins and began to charge up Bala and fire them at daisesho and the ruins.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

Post by Nerovampyro Mon May 09, 2011 4:09 pm

"bakudo number 81, danku!"

The man's eyes widened as he tried to block it, bring up both his zanpakutou and his astral blade, now glowing with the energy of the splitting void that passed through them. As the bala would fire straight at the Captain there was an explosion as the other bala would go straight towards the ruins. It was seeming going to damage the ruins. However it was then that the captain appeared , bring both hands onto his zanpakutou to slash through the bala, nullifying the blast with the 81st kido on his blade still.

"Izuna clan blade technique number 8, Shattering Exacum"

In the place of where the captain was seemingly hit was the astral blade that then vanished. Looking up at the hollow he would then shunpo behind him as he would bring his blade to go horizontlly at him with frightening speed. The speed made it as though all the colors of the blade are being seperated into the primary and secondary colors of light.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Relampago Tue May 10, 2011 2:27 am

As Relampago saw that his opponent dissapered he already had a feeling what was going to happen, he turned his head to his side and then aimed his left gun at the ruins and then his right on the opposite side, just as he was about to put his finger on the trigger Relampago gasped and then was sliced deeply on the side.

"GARGHHH YOUR hitch!"

Relampago was slashed deeply on his side, as that happend he held down onto the two triggers and fired as many bala's as he could to both sides of him, one line going to the ruins and then one going to were Daisesho was. Relampago's knee's were bent slightly and was in pain, he squinted slightly in pain and gritted his teeth and tryed to carry on.

"I... Will... Des..tro..y!! y-y-ou...!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 pm