Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout] Empty All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

Daemon walked out from behind the bushes. His cloak kept his reiatsu hidden so nobody would know of his whereabouts.
    "When is that child going to get here?" He asked. He held out his hand as he began to create a fake Raiden to get this done quicker. The smoke began to collect and took shape. It was a perfect image of Raiden, but it had a dark tint of purple to it. Daemon ignored it and continued on to the Maggots Nest. The bodies of the guards lay at the entrance of the prison.
    "It is now time to begin" He said to himself as he kicked open the doors to the prison. Many of its prisoners were wondering the grounds, they all turned to face Daemon as the door he had just kicked hit the floor.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5272

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout] Empty Re: All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 am

The illusion that was Raiden stood beside his captain. Il-Raiden ran down the steps towards the prisoners and within an instant began to flash step to each one seperatly and rapidly attacking them all knocking them all out one by one making a clear path for the captain to walk by.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout] Empty Re: All Things Come To An End [Part 1: The Breakout]

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 am

"That was foolish of you" Daemon said as he walked down the aisle of the now dead prisoners. He kept peace of mind as he made it to the prison cells where Mike was being held out.
    "This is it i guess" He said. "Time to end this, this has been drawn out to long"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

Il-Raiden follows behind his captain he gets to the cell door and insantly begins pumeling his fists into the titanium steel in an attempt to damage it and to break it out.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 am

Daemon grabbed onto the fake Raidens collar and threw him towards the entrance of the prison.
    "Let me handle this you fool" He said as he held up his zanpakto. He then let out a loud roar and cut the prison doors in two. The doors then fell to the ground on each side of Daemon. He then slowly walked into them. "Are you coming?" He said to Raiden.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 am

IL=Raiden shunpoed to the captain and began to follow him into the cell where the legendary Squad 6 Captain was being held. The Illusion would simply follow the captain like a dog on a lead.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 am

Once Raiden managed to get free from the Head Captains Royal Guards and execute them on site he shunpoed to the maggots nest, he appeared in the entrance standing there in his white suit which was slightly covered in blood from the four guards he had just killed and several other shinigami he executed randomly on the way.

Raiden saw the illusion that was in the same apperance as his own and also saw it standing beside his captain. Descusted with the site he immedietly shunpoed behind the illusion and sent his zanpaktou right through his mid back so that the tip stabs out of his chest. The blade kept going through and stopped three inches away from the Captains face.

Blood was dripping all down the zanpaktou blade it's tip and was dripping down the illusions chest, back and then down Raiden's clenched glove covered hand. Raiden had a very serious and pissed off look on his face.

The illusions face was in shock and in a slight gasp, the illusion gasping for air repeatedly in pain. The illusion sent his hands to the blade and gripped the blade with both of his hands.

The illusion tried pull out the blade but just as he was applying pressure on the blade Raiden tenced his whole right arm and tightend his grip on the hilt he sends his blade downwards making his zanpaktou rip through all of the illusions flesh slicing of the fingers and part of the hand that was held onto the blade.

The blade rips through the illusions hands chest gut stomach and finaly genitals before finally slicing out of the actual body, once the blade was free Raiden quickly baught the blade back with his right hand and then raised it once again to the side of the illusions body and then to rapidly slice through the neck of the illusion.

The illusion does one last gasp and the head is sliced of cleanly, eventually the head litrelly falls just beside the captain rolling around for awhile and then blood bursting out of the neck spraying around in mid air but only pouring down onto the illusions body and some onto Raiden and only a few drops going onto the captain.

The illusions body falls down in two seperate places on half fals to the right the other to the left and blood spills everywhere. Raiden then slashes his blade through the air and the blood that was on it gets slung off and hits part of the wall and the floor leaving a large stain on the floor, Raiden holds the blade to his side and then withdraws it into his scabbard once again. The body of the illusion slowly begins to fade away as the blood spreads all across the floor. He then looks to his captain and says.

"That's why you should never make an illusion do a real man's job. Now then lets hurry up and rescue this dear old brother of mine and get the hell out of this hell hole before I go on a rampage and assasinate every single last one of these f*ckers!"

He then inhales and exhales and ends his sentence with.

"Captain..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:07 am

Daemon began to laugh lightly at what conspired behind him. The illusion faded away, and all that remained was himself and the real Raiden.
    "So, I see things at the meeting didn't end well" He said to him quietly. He turned his body completely around to face his son as he patted his shoulder lightly. "Don't fret my child, in due time, we will be able to get out of here, they suspected you, even though they only had evidence on the 'illusions'" He said to him. He was trying to make Raiden not feel so tense about what had happened.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 am

Raiden sighed slightly. "I would've gotten away with it too if it wernt for that(those) meddling (kids :P) new squad 2 captain! urgh.. I need to kill him soon.."

Raiden shrugged and then walked past his captain and then takes out several (5) sticky bombs each one the size of a marbal and the shape also each in between his fingers. He throws them at the large metal doors in the way of the other side of the prison, each bomb sticks onto the doors in seperate areas.

A beeping sound is heard which then gets more rapid. The bombs explode and the metalic doors fly off. Several alarms go of inside and all the prisoners on the other side begin to cheer and charge to riot and escape the prison. Raiden stands there in the center of were all the prisoners begin to come out. Raiden looks to the prisoners and then grabs hold of his zanpaktou and unsheaths it.

"Even though you may see an exit to this prison, you are all still prisoners and offenders of the Soul Society... you have all convicted a crime to be here... I shall not let any of you come out alive!"

Raiden instantly shunpoes to the crowd and then begin to walk with his zanpaktou. The crowd roars and charges to Raiden, Raiden instantly begins to slice up each and every single prisoner there is slicing of there throughts arms legs chests backs.

Blood was spraying everywhere and Raiden was going at such a fast speed that you could only see his blade only when it clashes with the skin and the blood spills out.

There were already around 100 bodies lying on the floor each one dead or dying. Raiden finally stops as he kills the last one. He stands there with his blood covered blade to the side and him covered in blood a look of anger on his face his eyes looking darker than normal.

He was panting heavily and turnt his head to the side to look towards his captain, he could see one of the prisoners was still partly alive and was attempting to get up.

A metal chain came out of Raidens wrist and connected to the hilt of his Zanpaktou, Raiden then raised his blade into the air and then flung it to the prisoner. The Zanpaktou goes flying to the prisoner and eventuall stabs through his right eye digs into his brain stabs through his skull out of his flesh and out of his head. The blade stays there for a few secounds befor Raiden wraps his hand around the chain and pulls back the blade.

The blade rips back out of the head as you could hear a slight gag from the now dead prisoner. The blade comes flying back to Raiden. Raiden catched the hilt in his hand and then slashes in the air the take the blood of his blade. The chain that was attached to his hilt detached itself and then withdrew back into his suit.

He said to his Captain while turning his head back to the front.

"Captain were to next?"

[Spoiler contains a rough idea on what Raiden was doing, even though the image shows Raiden's Bankai form the actual things around him is what you should concentrate on]

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Daemon chuckled lightly as he watched Raiden finish more than half of the prisoners inside the maggots nest.
    "Lets go down" He said to him. He walked further into the room that he had just busted the door down to.
    "Just 4 more floors down, and we'll find the one we're looking for, and after that we can leave this place" He said.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 pm

"Hmm..."

Raiden would continue to walk as he would be dripping in blood and his blade fully sheathed. He began to ask his captain questions.

"So the fourth floor... is he really as dangerous as they say he is? I mean hec I heard that his had countless battles and has managed to take down two captain level shinigami ofcourse it wasen't an easy victory but... is that really true? And was he really once the vice captain of squad 2? I mean what did he do to end up in a place like this?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 am

Daemon looked at Raiden as he readied to tell him.

"Here's the full story on things" He started to say. "My real name, is Mukuro Sazumushi, head of the sazumushi clan. Michael, who was my adoptive son, became my vice captain shortly after he joined my squad. He showed his worth in battle and he soon was moved to be the captain of squad 6, making me very proud. I then changed my name to Daemon Spade/Sazumushi. However, things began to take a turn for the worse as Mike was accused of attempted murder on myself, and 3 other captains. I don't know how thats possible, but he was sentenced without questioning those whom he supposedly attempted to assassinate. Shortly before that was when you came into my life, and was much like how I was shortly after I became the captain of this division. Anyway, back on track. Mike was sentenced to the 4th level of this place, the place I run. I had no time to attempt to get him out. One thing led to another. And I soon began to despise the place I once fought to protect. I then discovered a route from here to the Valley of Screams. And after that, I began to make my plans to break Mike out. He's not as dangerous as everyone says he is. He's misunderstood, a nice guy, great to hang out with, just try not to get drunk around him."
    Daemon laughed lightly. He hadn't done that in a long time.
    "Don't let anyone know you saw me happy" He said to him. He turned around, the light shining off of his red and black cloak. "We must hurry and get him out so we can get to the Valley"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:02 pm

"Blimy... sounds like a decent person...!"

Raiden continues to run forwards throwing sticking grenades at each door that comes blowing them all of it's hindges making a new pathway for them to keep on moving. More prisoners would attempt to escape and Raiden would slice them up in a flash he would then stop a minute and ask.

"What I don't understand is... if someone is that powerful... why did he let himself get taken down by those guards and taken here?"

As the last prisoner charged towards him Raiden without looking aimed his finger to the prisoner and fired hado 4 byakurai. The kido attack shot out from Raidens finger and blasted the prisoners head of. Blood squirting everywere he then fell to the floor and finally died. Raiden was still wondering how all this happend but was still moving deeper into the prison.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 am

"When the guards capture someone, they capture them with Kido" He said. "Seeing how strong I am, i'm stronger than Mike was, mostly on par, but even I can't fight against most Kido spells because they conceal powers"
    He pushed open another door, leading to the 2nd floor of the prison.
    "They first took hold of his zanpakto, they sealed his ability to draw the sword, making it hard for him to fight" HE said. "And he lets his anger get the best of him during battles sometimes, so he wasn't that tough to handle after he let his anger take control"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:35 am

"Ahh... I see... it would be interesting to learn that kind of kido... could come in handy some day."

Raiden charged forwards and began to slash up the rest of the prisoners and blow up more things.

He began to walk as more alarms would go off, Raiden threw sticky bombs to the alamrs and have them blow up afterwards.

Raiden then walked slowly and sliced the remaining prisoners, all the bleeding bodies on the floor dead or dying.

"So this guy must be pretty angry then... Geesh... would wanna see him go out on a rampage. So where do we go now?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 am

"We keep going" Daemon said. He then remembered about Mikes attitude.
    "For some reason, I'm one of the only few people who can calm Mike down" He said. "I guess it's because of how close we became while in the 2nd or something along those lines"
    He rubbed his chin as he stepped over dead bodies and walked through the puddles of blood. He made it to a large door with a number 3 on it. [We went through the 2nd one already, lets go with that] He held up his hand as the doors began to compact. He grabbed hold of the remains of the door and tossed them away.
    "Come, we have one more floor"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:55 am

"Finally were getting through this quickly!"

Raiden storms through the floor quickly slicing up everything and everyone, prisoners begin to group together and try jump Raiden. Raiden spins his blade around and charges at them slicing them up into pieces. Blowing things up and slicing stuff up on the way. He looks around the place and says.

"How can someone even stay saine in this place? it's a freaking laborinth in here! Now then Captain... Lead the way!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 am

"If you're like me, it won't matter much" He said to Raiden. He pressed his right hand onto another door, but this one was invisible, meant to keep intruders from going past it. A symbol appeared on the door, that of squad 2. He poured his spiritual pressure into the door, making it shred apart, revealing the final floor of the duos destination.

"He'll be in here, somewhere" He said. The floor was rather large. The size of it, was almost as big as the soul society, just a tad bit smaller and less room for the prisoners.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 am

Raiden looks around the place and says.

"So wait... he gets a whole prison floor to himself?"

He said this as he continued to walk forward looking around the place, hand on his hilt to see if anyone was around that he needed to execute.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 am

Daemon held his hand out to Raiden.
    "Stand at the door and do your job as a guard" He said annoyed. He stepped forward and stood over the molten lava that filled the room. There were cells all over the area, but it was easy to figure out where Mikes cell was at. He went north east to find his cell.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5114

Post by Suki Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 am

honor

The thought of protecting without loving. The act of devotion without lust. To become shield and to become sword and become one with both and assist those in need.

The need that is in fact, now. with soul society officially disbanded the shinigami will now probably choose sides. and the untouchable queen has chosen hers. she sensed something was amiss and made her way to this area, while the meeting was on. As soon as the door would open the top heavy former vice captain of squad 1 would come into view. she faced directly at the door gripping the scabbard. She chose to come here to repay the assault to her captain.

"this is as far as you go..."

normally her voice would sound as gentle as a summer breeze in a meadow. But now, it sounds like a storm is coming. she will not let them past. this is for her duty and her

honor
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:31 am

Daemon turned his head as he saw the Vice Captain of Squad 1.
    "Great, another nuisance I have to handle" HE said under his breath. "Luckily for me she can't lay a finger on me while i'm in here, or else she risks handling the prisoners here"
    He let out a low laugh as he continued going, ignoring her presence.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 am

Raiden turns his head to his captain.

"YOU! Shut up and go on!"

He turns his head to the squad 1 Vice Captain and for once in his life actually smirks at the site of the large chested vice captain. He licked his lips at the site of her and unsheathed his blade.

"Finally a challenge...! So you've come to die for you're captain? Good! Now then come at me and see if you would dare strike me!"

(Nero post here ---> http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t5069-4th-floor-maggots-nest-battle-between-raiden-and-suki#86417

Lavi keep posting!)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:58 am

Daemon let out a low sigh.
    "I've helped raise a fool" He said as he wiped back his hair. He turned around and continued going for the cell. Mikes cell was colored a dark red color due to how recent he was placed in his cell. Daemon dodged the other cells. A lot of them were empty, held no remains of the ones held here due to their deaths. Daemon finally kicked another one out of his way and finally found Mikes cell.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 am

Michael was in his cell, his whole body tied in many different ways unable to move one bit and floating in mid tank. Michael opened his eyes and raised his head and looked forwards to his cell as he could recognise a spiritual pressure that was coming closer.

As he began to listen carfully through the tube that connected to his ears he began to hear various noises, bangings screamings of prisoners blood spraying onto the floor and metal being cut up and damaged badly.

Michael wasen't sure what was about to come next but either way he wasen't ready for anything. In his apperance he looked like a 100 aged old man. Wrinkly skin weak body and a long beard which was also tied down. If this was Michael's death wish then let it come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:11 pm