Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Things that makes you wanna....

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Things that makes you wanna.... Empty Things that makes you wanna....

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Stab your self to death, this are a few things that made me wanna stab my self today.

1. I have no particular reasons as to why, it just so happaned that i wanned to cause of the lemons hot weather.

2. I have 3 hours of vacant time and i go online, it means im un-sociable, and much rather spend my time online than in real life.

3. i spoke with moony and i miss her that much, i wanna stab my self to death cause i wanna keep moony MAHA

4. there is no four

5. I think my 4 year affection for someone (which i thought has died) was reborn!!
    and its a horrible horrible kick in the gut, since she is a girl!!

6. CAUSE I AM A GIRL!! and this is so much drama, why the heck do i have to tell you all about it?

publicity? HECK NO! I LOVE DRAMA!

7. Cause i cant cry no matter how hard i try, tears, they all vanished since that day i cried it all out for my dead bestfriend in the world!!

8. My mom confiscated my smokes, i have no bad feelings bout the smoke, its just that it was inside my limited edition dunhill smoke case!!!

i loved that thing!!

9. She took my lighter with her, and i'm left with my fake clickit lighter which costs like 50 cents (in dollar i think)

10. I waited so long for someone, and eventually, they never show up, its like going flat line in the climax of a show which you watched for so long, its like you died in the vital most important part, and cant even comment about it if you really liked it or not at all, cause you never saw it, you might aswell saw it in your so called 3 year sickness called the end theory, but nooooo.

they blew it.

and now we want daggers.

stab your self to death loser, its over MAHAHA.

-end

PS: all sharped objects were confiscated as of the moment, so no blood will be spilled.

except, of course, untold for topics we cant talk about here

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:02 am