Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Some things we need to edit/create.

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5313

Some things we need to edit/create. Empty Some things we need to edit/create.

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:25 pm

1. I can't do this since I'm only a RP moderator. But I was thinking about renaming changing around/adding to some of the boards in the Seireitei/Hueco Mundo/Human World. Also I was planning on adding the Vandenreich as it's own board since it's a possible speculation that she Vandenreich is in a whole different demension all together.

2. Soundz should be implementing a new tier system soon it seems really fair and personally I cannot wait for it. So that means editing all the templates also I would like to create the Stern Ritter Group and make a template for them.

3. With this activity check I'm sure Soundz and I would love to start clearing long gone nonactive members with applications and making the site just look newer and not old and cluttered.

4. With character templates Ruru states we've been getting complains with them saying they are complicated. I'm going to try to dig around on other more popular sites and see exactly what is the most common, popular, (whatever) and best looking template.

I don't think for right now I'm missing anything...... Oh wait.
    We all need to get together and discuss a arc I have something of a idea like a short arc that leads into a much longer arc. But next weekend we need to discuss it.
    Anywho, I just wanted to state those things which I'm sure you all know. Think of it like a task list. If I'm missing something then just post what you think we should do as well. Not just Soundz and I running the show here. Anyways I should have Soren finished tomorrow in the morning. Then I will finish Vestige soon after.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10931

Some things we need to edit/create. Empty Re: Some things we need to edit/create.

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 pm

bump this...i'll see what I can do and if I have other questions i'll be sure to ask Ruru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5313

Some things we need to edit/create. Empty Re: Some things we need to edit/create.

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:27 pm

None of this will ever get done. Thank you reliable admins (sarcasm). Obviously not you Soundz you're doing everything in your power and I can uderstand that but you need help. Which there is a lack of it.

Oh no.... My motormouth spoke the truth. Shit... gon get banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:00 am