Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki]

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5260

All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki] Empty All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki]

Post by Raiden Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 am

Raiden turns his head to his captain.

"YOU! Shut up and go on!"

He turns his head to the squad 1 Vice Captain and looks at her with a serious face and a light hidden smirk. Something that was extreamily rare amoung Raiden.

He licked his lips at the site of her and unsheathed his blade and holds it in his right hand preparing to charge at the Vice Captain who calls herself untouchable.

"Finally a challenge! So you've come to avenge your dear captain... well do notice that the attack on your captain was an illusion and the only injuries were to the back of his legs... now then... I've had enough of killing all these prisoners.. come at me! give me a challenge!
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5102

All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki] Empty Re: All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki]

Post by Suki Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:39 pm

power

it is what can energy makes. It is what greed corrupts, what honor blinds and what shyness hides. it is the strength that differs a captain to a vice captain, and a recruit. ultimate power is releasing all restraint and thinking for oneself.

something the white haired girl will never do. She heard the goading from him and even knowing that the blade was out. She simply stood there not even bringing her hand her katana. She will protect her beloved captain and her student. her facial expression was not of one of dislike or hate... but disappointment, something she had down to a T with the furrowed brows and even her posture.

"So you kill those that cant defend themselves. you are a coward. I arrived just just as katana did.. and i know that that was not you why attacked my captain... so tell me. Why do what you are doing."

The woman said in a tender gentle tone, which almost amplified the disappointment in the air. which great power comes great responsibility. and to her the greatest responsibility was her own.

power
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki] Empty Re: All Things Come To An End [Battle 1: Raiden vs Suki]

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:30 am

(Great spiderman quote :P)

Raiden looked to the Vice Captain and saw her unarmed. He saw his katana in hand slightly stained with the blood of the prisoners. He grabed his scabbard and threw it to his left and then with his katana he pierced the ground deeply to his right.

"Well I am not one to attack a person who is completley innocent and unarmed. Why am I doing the things I do you say? It's simple. I'm simply taking someone who is completley innocent out of a place that is ment for people who have commited foolish crimes.

The Squad 6 Captain or former one should I say is innocent, he does not deserve this cruel treatment that he is recieving at this time.

I fight for what I believe in. I fight for justice and true justice sometimes means breaking the rules of a place you honour so highly.

Now if you have come to stop our plans in breaking out my own (step) brother who I resepect as my own blood. Then you will have to kill me, because I shall not back down.

From one Vice Captain to another you must understand how it feels to protect something or someone who you have great respect for. So will you really strike me down?"

As Raiden said this, his hands were at all times by his sides his palms open and his hands completley unarmed. He looked towards the Vice Captain with the light smirk of his face gone and now the emotionless serious face he usualy has.

He stands looking to her directly into her eyes his pale brown eyes looking directly to her and nothing else. Raiden was calm and was ready for anything that came his way the area they were standing in was just concreate ground and a door were the vice captain is stood on, the area behind Raiden is a large deep lava filled pit that one touch of it could burn straight through your skin.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:40 am

respect

something that is a seen to those who must endure much more than the average being. being merely a teenager and needing to raise your family since the parents are dead. recovered from a supposed incurable disease. They handle pain that no-one should.

Though if Suki were to compare the situation, She faces a man who doesnt have blood family. And he is here to release him with his step father. Her closed eyes, as per her norm, didnt open as she would continue to stand between him and his goal.

"my sensei once told me that justice is a fool's errand. For instance even now you have killed those in here, people who have not wronged you. and for what... your own sense of justice to bring back that... monster.

Your a fool because there is no such thing as justice, without oppressing. shinigami fight hollows to deal justice to humans, but will oppress those they failed to save. Even if its one must to something evil for good it doesnt equal out.

I love my captain. i do not mind attending meeting he does not with to. I chose this path many years ago. And its for this you will not pass me Raiden."

she said with confidence. As she spoke the voice changed from disappointed to angered. She brought her haori to uncover her zanpakutou. the Untouchable queen is now entering the battle. The sooner she finishs this she can face the true person that hurt one she will

respect
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 am

"Are you sure? So what you're telling me now is that you are not bringing justice back to your captain by attacking me and in a way avenging him... And The Squad 6 Captain has been named many things... but a monster is not what he is! He was accused wrongly and taken down without permision of the Head Captain.

The people here that you see on the floor dead or Dying are all Death Row inmates. Each of these inmates would've been executed anyway for all the crimes that they had caused. I simply did them a favour and killed them now before the others do later."

Raiden diden't touch his sword even though it was in arms reach. He looked to the Vice Captain and said.

"Whats this captain? I can sence some anger in your tone of voice... oh? and you're also taking out your Zanpaktou... please... withdraw your blade if you do not wish to make a dealing with blood... If you begin to attack.. I shall not stop until you are either left bleeding to death... or dead! Now tell me Captain... are you sure you want to battle me? Once we stop there is no turning back."

Raiden was giving her an option to back down before the battle would commence. Raiden was prepared for anything but would try negociate before hand. Not that he was scared since that was one emotion that he has never felt no matter who or what he faced. He was simply being... sympthetic... he had sympathy for this Vice captain.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 am

fighters

people who live for the fight. For war, to spill blood. No matter whether its for land, for a master or for the thrill of it so long as they battle another. It could be to proves one honor. There are many reason why the death of another is seen, but in the end

They are all murderers.

The untouchable queen thought about this for a moment. Her sensei's teachings and her thoughts all ran in her head as she would then make a decision. Bringing her hand on the handle of Tsurugi, she would begin to speak.

"I am not here to avenge my captain... do not think that i mix duty with my emotions. I am here to stop you and Daemon from bringing him our of here alive.... Just try to lay a hand on me"

She said as she would vanish from sight only to bring a sheathed katana striking down onto the vice captain. The very movement was almost like that of captain level rather then vice captain. She would not unsheath the blade unless required to. So begins another battle, between two

Fighters
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 am

Raiden grabbed his zanpaktou and then quickly shunpoed just as the scabbard was being sent down. Raiden re-appeared behind the captain in mid air and sent his blade to the back of the Vice Captain's head in an attempt to slash the back of her head. If he diden't cut her skin he would atleast be satisfied if he cut her hair. Raiden continued having an emotionless face.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:24 am

fighters

there is nothing that differs one fighter from another. The goal is the same, to defeat the opponent. Experience given by fights makes one stronger, the anticipation of a move will allow one to be ahead of the enemy.

There were only two options that Suki knew would occur from the move she made, either it would make contact or he would move from the area. Eitherway as it would reach for the male, her weapon would not lose speed as he was gone from the before the queen. where would the blade travel one would ask? why continuing on as she would also turn.

She knew that he would probably attack her from behind. After all, he he wished to fight a foe such as her, he would not dare to face her head on. as the scabbard and blade clash, his blade would sink into it only to be stopped by tsurugi that was sheathed, ceasing further damage to the scabard.

Quickly, she brought up her hand that was not holding the handle to have it press against the scabbard, so it would not kick back at her. At this point she would unsheath Tsurugi, knowing with her indirectly in contact with him, he wont be able to shunpo without bringing her along. in a smooth, fluid motion, she swung the blade at him, making sure to have the blade travel for the chest at an increasing speed.

Her face had a calm look about it, almost at though she was not trying, though this would be an act or not. Either way it is up to the fate of the battle to determine the winning

fighter
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 am

Raiden landed onto floor feet first smoothly as his attack missed and got the scabbard instead. Raiden looked calm aswell and still no emotion on his face, he saw the high speed blade coming to his chest and countered it with his blade.

The remaining part of the scabbard that was still attached to his blade was now sliced in two as the two blades clashed. Raiden was wielding his blade with one hand and looking to the Vice Captains face. He felt the force of her blade clash againts his but wasen't enough to make him back down.

"Tell me Captain, why do you call The Squad 6 Captain a Monster? is it simply because he has a thrill for battles or is it his beastfull nature?"

He said this calmy as the blades infront of them were clashed in mid point, sparks flying from the blades pushing eachother at an even amount of strength. Raiden was looking calm and was showing no signs of stress or struggle.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 am

war

Chaotic times for all. Anything can commence a war, Whether is the overpowering of a dictator, or an important militia group seen killing a child. Nothing can stop war from happening, merely prolonging the inevitable.

Suki would think about the what Raiden said as their blades would clash and grind against one another. There was nothing that can come from this stalemate so she decided to take it up a level. Moving her body slightly so she was out out of the arc of the blade's direction, suki reiatsu rose as she would begin to speak.

"wound my foe...

at this point she moved back, this would cause a slight unbalancing effect on Raiden. Then her blade began to glow blue as it would sink into his katana. As it continued come out the other side it would appear the blade she had was split in two. however her blade instead of becoming shikai returned to the sealed form again, aimed straight for his neck. She was through messing around. suki was wasting time. The longer she was here, the less time she would have before the other man would release the madness inside the deepest part of the onimishkido. knowing their plan, this means

war
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Raiden sees the blade coming at him, his quick reactions sent his hand to the blade rapidly. Raiden caught the blade with his bare hand, due to the speed of the blade the blade would continue to travel through his hand slowly cutting the palm of Raiden's hand.

Raiden's quick instincts made him throw the blade in his hand (suki's blade) that was now covered in blood to his left, the blade would fly a few feet away and fall to the ground. Raiden raised his spiritual pressure lightly and then sent his right hand that was wielding his blade was sent towards Suki in a diagonal slash in an attempt to cut her neck or face.

Raiden's left hand was bleeding and due to his makeshift suit his left sleeve extended and wraped around raiden's wound covering his hand like a skin tight glove, this would temporaraly stop the bleeding. He then asked the Captain another question.

"Tell me Captain... what exactly has Michael done wrong? Has he ever killed anyone? has he ever harmed anyone in anyway that is outside of training and friendly battle? Did you ever think that these rumours about him killing or attempting to kill captains would most likley be a lie? Face it Captain... an innocent man was arrested on faulse charges!"
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 am

struggle

going past the breaking point to face a foe. whether it is struggling to remain alive in a drought. Whether it is to struggle a victory in a war with all odds against them.

Or it is struggling to keep a title like the Untouchable Queen. Knowing that this man was trying to reason with her, she will not listen to it. She has her orders, many years ago when the former squad 6 captain was arrested. They were orders and requests of her sensai. Unknown to all but those two.

Though this was not one thing on her mind. For now she had to think on how to face the incoming sword, Her's was locked by the now bleeding hand of Raiden. Though as the closer it got the more it seemed that there was a smile on her face.

Then the blade pierced her body, decapitating her head. however no blood was seen. In fact the body began to disintegrate. She would be seen several feet away as she would speak, now completely unarmed.

"izuna blade technique number 8, shattering Exacum. My sensai has thought me techniques that are unusual to most. And he did so under one condition. When the time comes that he (michael) would be released, do everything in my power to stop it. I am vice captain of squad 1 and the one of the only student the former guardian of the Izuna clan, Captain of squad 0, Daiseisho Oricaltos. Wound my foe...."

She spoke as her zanpakutou, currently in his hand would begin to glow again, the vivid blue color.

Tsurugi!

immediately the color would disperse as a bokken would replace it. If at this time the male was still holding onto her shikai mode blade, it would feel as though the bones and blood vessels in his hand would immediately be crushed. The mighty blade, Tsurugi.

Though it is a wooden sword and less intimidating them most shikai, it can breaking any bone it touchs and bursts and organ it hits. She must end him soon so she can move onwards against Daemon. it her her promise, and she will fight for it, beyond the path that leads to

struggle
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Since Raiden no longer had Suki's blade in his hand due to him throwing it to the side a few feet away from him. He aimed his palm at the Vice Captain and then said.

"Bakudo 63. Sajo Sabaku"

As he says this a large and long glowing chain charges for the vice captain in a large attempt to wrap around her and tie her down. If this sucseeded then he would continue with more on-going attacks.

"So then Captain you refuse to answer my questions because you know i'm right? or do you not answer my question because you wan't me dead already so that you can go back to that cowardly captain of yours!"
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 am

destruction

carnage and despair. so long as there are two beings left. one will wish the other to die. To have the strength to change, to have the serenity to change and the knowledge to know the difference. this is the virtue of all.

The untouchable queen opened her eyes immediately after the hearing of the kido. this revealed eyes the were blind. As the binding chains came closer she would vanish from sight again. Hearing him speak again she would become more annoyed but knew what would occur if she would lose focus. immediately after he finished speaking, she would be heard behind the man, tsurugi in her hands.

"your annoying...."

she said in an almost merciless tone, bringing down tsurugi upon the man. This was the opposite end from the one she was seen with most of the time. it was as though the gentle breeze that was Suki was replaced with a storm. A storm that was ready to wreak havoc and

destruction
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 am

"Danku"

He says this and a shield comes up behind him that clashed againts the wooden blade that is coming down onto him.

"You're a dissapointment captain. Lets make this interesting."

Raiden shunpoes forwards to the edge of the lava pit. He fires a kido shot to the wall making pieces of the wall fall onto the lava and float on it. Raiden jumps onto one of the floating rocks and waits for the captain.

"Come on now Captain, lets see if you can proove that you're not a dissapointment and face me in this molten hot lava. The moment you stay still will be the moment you die!"
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Destiny

an unavoidable knock on the door that is out lives. Destiny can take the forms of many magical, powerful and sometimes terrible things. It an be love, happiness and being at the apex of life, or it could be destruction, damnation and carnage.

Suki had a choice on her hands. To go in after him and battle him, or not and make her way after Daemon while she still had the chance. Deciding quickly she cause Tsurugi to returrn to a katana again as she would speak, the blade now glowing purple.

"had number 33, abolishing flame."

with that she purple aura launched off the blade and was fired by overhang above the pit of lava, she had no reason to fight some like Raiden, and ahe was wasting time with him. she waited for the rock to cover the crevice of lava.

She has no time to waste. now she its time to fulfill her sensei's wished and commit to her

destiny

Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 am

Raiden raises his spiritual pressure only slightly. As the kido attack gets closer to him he raises his hand and says.

"Hado 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho"

As he says this a large powerful wave of electrcity blasts from his hand and blasts all the way down to the room, as this kido shot fires it destroys everything along it's path, tearing down the cieling the lava covered floor the walls and crashes into the kido shot and pushes it back launching its way towards the untouchable vice captain.

Once Raiden fired the kido shot he was quickly dashing behind the kido shot managing to escape with the kido in an attempt to reach the captain. If the Kido managed to hit the captain her title would be taken away her clothing would be torn and burnt and she would be harmed in general suffering severe burns but still enough energy to go on.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:02 pm

power

strength is nothing without skill. It serves no purpose without reason. It is simply power, out burst of a mongrel with no skill of purpose.

Suki felt the surge of reiatsu as she sighed. The very air began to change. A powerful gust of wind was felt over head out side the building. As a noble woman she would let him live, knowing she is not to set down judgement. The pupils began to be more visible as the blue dragon-like eyes would be as clear as day upon Suki. As the 88th hado came hurling towards her she said one word

"bankai..."

immediately the roof overhead would collapse, apart from a cylinder of air that The untouchable queen would reside. A light shone from her body as another figure was seen inside. She had blue hair down to her ankles, tied off just below her knees to make a loose ponytail. However the sight of her vanished as the explosion from the 88th kido move took place, causing smoke to erupt in the area, and shattering the floor that was being stood on. the question was, was Suki still there, after he showed her his

power
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Raiden appeared after the kido blast destroyed alot of things insite. Raiden stood there where Suki was originally standing, Raiden had his blade in hand and was looking around with his eyes. He then said.

"Quit hiding, a kido blast like that isnt enough to kill you..."

He stood there and looked to the blue haired figure and decided not to attack. Instead he simply stood there inspecting her with his eyes and inspecting the area around him with his eyes aswell.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm

bankai

the ultimate strength a shinigami has. It shows the bond that they and the spirit of there blade has. they fight as one, they think as one, they feel as one. Even after achieving bankai, it would take 13 years to master the form they have.

The blue haired woman smiled an almost malicious smile as she disintegrate to nothingness, being replace with a halberd. As it was to hit the ground it would be caught by an armored woman. It was Suki. Opening her eyes, she was showed that her pupils were that of dragons, In fact her armor seemed like scales.

"march to victory, Kazesōdainaryū!

calling one of the most powerful kido moves nothing is arrogance on your part. i will kill you since you still will go and attack me when my target is Daemon"

She said before she would then jump up towards the open sky as the storm brewed over head. light was seen in the cloud as what seemed to be a dragon could be seen in the clouds. It would disappear from sight as she would vanish in the storm. After a few seconds the dragon hidden in the clouds would been seen as it would dive bomb into the tower. in the center of it, suki was seen. From the roars of the dragon, the storm, Suki roared as she would saw her opponant. there will be no way she will let him live. not at this move.

"DRAGONS FURY!"

she shouted out as the weapon was sent hurling from her hand, sending the dragon foward. It will obliterate the area that was there. like any dragon would do a place it deems to be worthless. thi, is the power behind Suki and her

bankai
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 am

As the storm above them grows louder and larger the rain begins to fall rapidly along the whole of the soul society. Thunder and lightning can be seen and heard crashing down in countless number of areas.

The area were Raiden was standing was filling with the water that was falling, the rain water would only be up to his feet, Raiden looked up to the sky wilts wielding his zanpaktou. He looked at the fierce deadly dragon that was about to crash down on him.

At this point Raiden was unsure wiether he would make it out alive or not, the dragon was coming down fast and was almost at where Raiden was standing. Raiden's face would be hit by light rain drops as in this moment everything was like in slow motion, thoughts would go through his head and the blood would run through his veins.

Raiden heard the thunder crackle and would see the beautiful warrior fighting for something that she believes in. Defending something she honours. Raiden saw the large dragon as it started to open it's mouth, the whole thing glowing brightly. Raiden closed his eyes and said the words.

"... I am the lightning... the Rain Transformed..."

These were the words he used to activate his Bankai. His spiritual pressure rose rapidly and a large bolt of thunder fired from the sky and was crashing down onto the area were Raiden was in.

The Thunderbolt was going at an equal speed as the dragon when the Thunderbolt managed to gain abit more speed and crash down onto Raiden and the area itself. A milasecound after Raiden was hit by this outburst in power the Dragon itself crashed down onto were Raiden was standing.

For Raiden everything wen't back to normal speed, sound rapidly came back and all emotion and feeling. The dragon crashed down fiercly into the area causing a loud powerful crashing sound litrelly destroying the whole of the prison leaving nothing left and killing anyone or anything inside. A large black cloud of smoke would arise from the area followed by a large red yellow and orange mixed explosion burning anything else left by up to 30-50feet around.

The Black smoke surrounded the whole area and rose up to 100ft into the air. The dragon was gone with the explosion and so was the apperance of Raiden. The rain was viciously falling on everything, steam rising along with the smoke, sizzling being heard and no spiritual pressure being felt.

If or when Suki looked infront of her she would see nothing but smoke... after 2 minutes a powerful red light glows and cuts through the smoke being visable from afar.

A figure is shown only by an outline and a sudden large burst of spiritual pressure is let out. Once the smoke lightly clears Raiden stands there in his Bankai form with his blade surrounded by a surge of electricty, his left eye covered and his right eye glowing a dark red colour. Here he looked more Machine than man.

The thunder that had struck Raiden was part of his Bankai transformation, it had absorbed him and then taken him deep into the thunder clouds and granted him the power of his bankai and allowed him to appear were he stands. Raiden never said a word, only looked directly at Suki, serious and emotionless. This was Raiden's Bankai.

Head shot apperance of Raiden.
    Spoiler:

Raiden Bankai Shot
    Spoiler:

Raiden Abilities.
    Spoiler:
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 am

destiny

the unavoidable path that is given at day 1 of one's existence. Its what occurs in one's life and as many intersection points that one can deviate from before returning back to the main path again. The path could be anything, the purpose of living and dying. It is as inevitable as drawing breath and as inescapable as ones own shadow.

Suki landed, ontop on the wreckage, above the water, after the mighty attack that she used. The dragon of wind, tsurgi, and the untouchable queen, both now were tired after the explosion that occurred as she used the halberd to assist her to stand. She waited as her eyes scanned the pile of black smoke for any sign on life. Seeing no-one she released a sigh of relief as would take a breather, not out of her bankai as of yet.

It was then she felt it. A reitasu that made her spine tingle with an coldness about it. Looking the the billowing black smoke she would bring the halberd up and ready herself for what was about to come out. seeing the red glow and narrowed her eyes, still with the dragon-like pupils. Out of the smoke was raiden, not only unharmed from what it looks like but in bankai too. She sighed in frustration as she would keep her stance. In her mind Tsurugi began to talk with her. Tsurugi wished to assist in the fight against raiden but suki would not let that occur.

I was strange really. They are both from the realm of fantasy, Of knights with dragons and of Cyborg like beings. though the queen and vice captain of the disbanded squad 1 would not let him win. She believes this is her

destiny
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:21 am

Raiden's red glowing eye pointed to the young busty girl. Raiden pointed his sword towards her but showed no reaction at all. The blade would begin to shift the light water under her feet and the water around her as rain drops.

The water below her moves swiftly and lightly asif a gentle breeze is blowing at it. Raiden raises his sword up mid way so it is in direct line of his chest. The water below the girl Raises up sharpley like large pillars and begin to move around like large snakes. Raiden slices the air and the Rain falling begins to add to the two water snakes.

The two water snakes begin to slither around and raise up turning around the girl leaving her in the middle. The two large snakes slithing in mid air growing larger by the secound as rain is added to there bodies making them larger and harder.

Raiden looks to the girl with no smile no emotion only an eye glowing red like the machine he is.

(just imagen two large anaconda like snakes slithering around Suki, not particularly touching her by just slithering around her so she is in the middle.)
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN

Post by Suki Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 pm

courage

the strength to be able to change things that can. The opposite to serenity, the knowing that somethings cant be changed, no matter what one does... it would be futile. It is courage that people make decisions that others cant. its courage that gives people nerves of steel and persevere.

Its with courage that the untouchable queen looked at raiden, who has entrapped the ample chested vice captain. She began to think about what to so. no doubt kido techniques wont work on the water. and even if they did they only delay what occurs. She began to think of ways out of the situation but it was becoming fruitless. She was still recovering from decimating the entire area. Sighing to herself, she brought her halberd to be in front of her. She knew her defeat was nigh. But she will not and cannot let her mentor down.

her dragon-like eyes just looked at raiden. And so the vice captain of squad 1 would bide her time and wait for when he will make his move. If she can find a way through him, she will... mustering up her

courage
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128866

Post by Muerte Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 am

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:21 pm