Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Emma-Hell Girl
Hinamori44
Loli Gaga
Terminar777
Kambly
Nance
RukiXGurl7
11 posters

What is one of the biggest things that annoy you?

RukiXGurl7
    RukiXGurl7
    Soul

BD-cash : 6637

What is one of the biggest things that annoy you? Empty What is one of the biggest things that annoy you?

Post by RukiXGurl7 Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 am

One really big thing that bugs me is people who are very demanding and can not wait a second for you to get something for them when they know your busy and they just keep asking. That just really annoys me. I think they can be patient. :]

So what is one of the biggest things that annoys you or bugs you?

What is one of the biggest things that annoy you? Empty Re: What is one of the biggest things that annoy you?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:06 am

Filler arcs annoy me more than a lot of things

Noisy people greatly get me mad, I soo hate ppl like that

People with superiority complexes so great that they think of normal people as people they can govern
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80368

What is one of the biggest things that annoy you? Empty Re: What is one of the biggest things that annoy you?

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:21 am

My brother who is ALWAYS acting immature.. No matter how many times you tell him something, he won't do it or he won't listen
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156728

Post by Kambly Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:16 pm

I HATE slow walkers.

They're so annoying. It doesn't matter if I'm in a rush or something, they still bug me.

And I hate it when all the slow walkers group together to form a wall. I mean, come on, what are you? A snail? Yeesh, get out of my way.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:51 pm

lol Amy. I know some kind of those people. Sheesh. Most of them are girly girls, the ones who wear skimpy outfit and make up but can't seem to get boys.. ugh..

That reminds me girly girls and make up annoy me
    FTW
    Terminar777
    Terminar777
    9th Division
    9th Division

BD-cash : 6651

Post by Terminar777 Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:53 pm

I couldn't agree more Amy... I can't stand slow walkers, which populate more than 75% of the area I live in... Mainly because I have almost no patience, but I mean, if you walk as slow as my grandma, then you have issues...

I also can't stand it when someone say they'll do something and then not do it or take way longer than it should have... They don't have to really say it either though, it's just expected of them...

And I agree with Can-can with the noisy people thing... Mainly when I'm playing videogames, or when I'm doing school work... Deaf people (aka Inu) too because they talk too loud and have their music playing at or close to full blast... If I can't hear myself talk even when yelling, then it's too loud...
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:03 pm

AHH, yeah, i hate that!!

i agree with amy.

like when were at the mall, from where i'm at, people walks slow, in groups, like many many of them, and i'm like what the heck, they keep on blocking you adn blocking you, its like you against the world.

But it annoys me more when they are already slow wlakers, plus they stare at you, like groups of them.

AGHHH, i hate people who stares! *STABS THEM!*
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am

Heh I hate slow computers!!!!
    Mine is really fast so it´s fine but when I´m at school or at library or what it´s so annoying I must wait cuz it´s loading and still and still,,,,woah!!!!!!!!
    I forgot another annoying things so maybe one day I´ll post them here LOL

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:20 am

I hate people with a IQ under 80, they are usually slow when you try to explain something, a great example would be luffy in one piece...That'S a retard for ya..

I also hate my little sister, hysterical fat brat
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60482

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 pm

Hmm... I guess nothing can annoys me more than those inconsiderate people. People who doesn't care about other people's feeling and make fun of people even they know it's gonna hurt the person. I just can't stand people like that.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192519

Post by JennyReika Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:11 am

I hate when ppl bite their nails or toenails.... It absolutely drives me up a wall... I cant stand it.

I have a lot of pet peeves that drive me insane, but I cant think of them right now.

Oh yeah, like I am a big spelling and grammar buff. So, when I see things said wrong or the wrong words being used, I go crazy.

The sad thing is, I see a lot of people who arent American, and they speak and write and spell better than a lot of Americans do. XD

I also hate when ppl dont clean their nails. I hate dirty fingernails...
    A man can get away with it if he's been doing dirty things...
    BUT...
    My sisters dad is a mechanic... and he his hands were ALWAYS clean at dinner...
    The way I see it is, if he could keep his hands clean, working on engines and stuff all day, any man can keep his hands clean.... no excuse.

I like dirty man hands trust me... especially big ones, like my baby's. But, still, at the end of the day, clean them suckers up... XD
    ... and for the love of everything holy, dont bite them!!!
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:40 am

I have a new thing to get annoyed at.

Not being able to edit posts on some areas here D:

i'M a1sO 4Nn0YeD bY pE0Pl3 wH0 TyP3 L1Ke tH1$
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6848

Post by Hazou Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 am

Everything annoys me.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192519

Post by JennyReika Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:55 am

*laughs at Nancy-chan*

That annoys me too!! One of my posts is in red cause I forgot to change the color to "deeppink"... so now its red... ARG! and I cant change it!!!

Thats a pet peeve of mine too...
    I thought of something else...

Ppl who call my 2lb Yorkie a rat...

hmmm... and ppl who use a ton of smilies all the time, that makes me nuts...

I do have a lot more... I am going to keep thinking...
    Oh, I hate ppl who think they can just insult ppl and its okay.

And... Hazou.
    I am pretty sure that was spam... XD
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32555

Post by Dark Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:46 pm

What annoy me the most annoying people LOL people who stare, ease droppers,ugly people (JK) people who think there better than everyone else stuck up much, people who think there cool when there not.

Things that annoy me slow computers a delivery taking too long loud noises when there not wanted nagging family members.
    vale of the gate
    vale of the gate
    Soul

BD-cash : 6720

Post by vale of the gate Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:15 am

hmmm well i know this might be a little cruel but girls who act better then others just because of their looks.you are not better then another person just because your called more attractive by a society that considers pale white skeleton women good looking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:02 am