Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58405

Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns? Empty Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?

Post by King_Nothing Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 am

If we got any fans of Linkin Park out there, I wanted to ask what people thought about their most recent CD, A Thousand Suns.

I love it...but I had to listen to it a few times before I got there. However, once I listened a few times, I have decided that this album has some of their best work on it (Course, I think all of their stuff is the best(.

So, what did you guys think? Now, I think Ive already heard some opinions, so lets all be adults everyone, and if we have differing opinions, lets just talk about it.

LP forever!!!!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42268

Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns? Empty Re: Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 am

I do agree, I had to listen to it a few times too. But like with some songs, the more you listen to it, the more you like it. And they were a perfect fit to be the music of Transformers.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58405

Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns? Empty Re: Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?

Post by King_Nothing Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:03 pm

I was watching a live performance of the song for the third one when I wrote this, in fact!

And i think that LP should get a cameo or something in a Transformers movie, or at least let Joe or Brad or Mike play some random dude or something, cause, like you said, their music is perfect for the movies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:44 pm