Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

What does it look like inside a senkaimon?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80575

What does it look like inside a senkaimon? Empty What does it look like inside a senkaimon?

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Dont give me dangai unless you can prove it, all the anime shows is a bright white light, and nothing inside.

Dangai i believe is something different, as wiki says (which is a very unreliable source, but its the quickest i could get my hands on to)

Wiki states, that if you enter a senkaimon without a hell butterfly, you end up in dangai, do to getting lost, so is the senakimon dimension that the shinigami use different from dangai it's self? or is it all the same to them?

So what does the REAL inside of a senkaimon look like?

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128857

What does it look like inside a senkaimon? Empty Re: What does it look like inside a senkaimon?

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 am

I think the senkaimon, is how it looks like whenever anyone enters. Remember, in the first arc for retrieving Rukia, they didn't have one and it looked the same, since then, its looked the same even with one.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

What does it look like inside a senkaimon? Empty Re: What does it look like inside a senkaimon?

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 am

Im asking about the sekaimon dimension it's self, its inside, Dangai is a dimension they get lost too if they dont have a hell butterfly.

I wonder if anyone knows at all.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 am

I don't think it'll ever be touched upon, nothing really needed exactly, and the Valley of Screams would have been a good answer yet it was destroyed i think in the 1st bleach movie
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 am

Yeah, but they must be walking over something, and i dont think its the dangai...

Besides, why is it so bright, its almost too intriguing to leave alone.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 am

Yea, maybe in the near future we'll see something about the inside of the senkaimon
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah, cause im really curious *sighs* its only really shown outside, if its actually the same as dangai, why the bright light >..< it doesnt make sense since the dangai doesn't Emmit any light in anime.
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4613

Post by Sickpure Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 am

Well this is what I think from observising the whole thing...

With the hell butterfly, I dont think that there is really an "inside". Since the shinigami have a Hell butterfly (and says if you dont have one you go to the Dangai), then when you walk through the senkaimon they go straight to the Main gate of the Soul Society. Because when they use their Zan and say "open" then it opens a gate straight to the Soul society or World of the living.

When they Don't have a Butterfly they go to the Dangai and have to make it though in so many seconds (if you use uraharas way) But if you do it from the SS then they can make it where you can just walk through it peacfully.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9391

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 am

A senkaimon is just the gate to enter the dangai I believe. And I'm not entirely sure.

But senkaimon is the gate to enter the boarding dimension aka the bridge in a sense from the soul society to like the human world.
    Inside the dangai is acutally. dark and gross.Inside is just reminates of time and stuff and from what i remember is just like a purple cave.

Now the soul butterfly is just a guide through the dangai used by shinigamis. If they don't have one they get sucked up by the cleaner inside the dangai which is I think called kototsu. The kototsu like sucks up all the unwanted intruders and souls in the dangai.

When you first enter the gate its a bright light but the dangai itself is purple and gross.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6421

Post by Rioshi Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 am

Inside, is a wonderful world.

Its a white light because of the concussion, you see. Instead, what people see is a BD captain's female only side of a sauna, getting a suntan, before Aki punches you through another dimension for being a peeping tom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm