Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Burn it all to Glass(open)

Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5043

Burn it all to Glass(open) Empty Burn it all to Glass(open)

Post by Duquin Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 pm

A gust of wind would dance through the white sands of hueco mundo picking up grains to be it's partners in the wild waltz. Tenju slowly opened his eyes as to see the silver full moon shining down through the pitch black sky illuminating everything. He tried to move his left hand up to his head and felt resistance, looking down he saw that half his body had been covered in sand, he must have been laying there for a while as the wind's dance dumped quite a few grains of white sand over him. Grunting from the effort he picked himself out of the sand and held his hand to his head clinching his eyes shut as a headache just struck him.

The pain slowly subsided and he opened his eyes yet again and gazed down at his hands blinking "...What am I doing here...I...Who am I?!" He spoke confused has he held his hand to his head again. He could remember nothing about who he was or where he was, textbook amnesia. However despite his loss of memory Tenju's intelligence remained in tact, he looked himself over and saw his shihakushou tattered and torn with a few burn marks here and there. What ever happened to him it was rough however other than the pounding head he felt no pain. No wounds to match the damage to his cloths, either he had been out for quite a while or his beaten cloths had nothing to do with his memory loss.

Standing up fully now Tenju's hand instinctively reached for something at his waist and grasped hold of a zanpakutou causing one word to flash through his mind, "Shinigami" He said out loud, not really understanding the meaning behind the title. Here Tenju stood, a shinigami in the middle of Hueco Mundo with no memories...
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11583

Burn it all to Glass(open) Empty Re: Burn it all to Glass(open)

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 pm

A Garganta opened and a well dressed albino in a tuxedo stepped out and saw a Shinigami nearby. He advanced toward the Shinigami slowly until he noticed until he was Tenju. "Tenju?! How did you get here?" Kyouga asked him, wondering what happened to Tenju in the first place.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

Post by Duquin Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Tenju amidst a swirl of confusion didn't even notice Kyouga appear however as the name Tenju was spoken his eyes shot wide open and he went silent. Tenju's heart began to beat heavily as he turned his head and gazed upon Kyouga. It was at that point that something snapped inside Tenju's mind, some part of him recognized this man and it caused a great anger to swell up in every inch of his body bringing his blood to a boil. "Kyou...ga..." It would be clear with one look at him that something wasn't right however there wouldn't be much time to examine Tenju as a massive hollow reiatsu suddenly burst forth from him and he began to scream at the top of his lungs as his headache became worse a thousand fold.

Tenju grasped his head in agony as he stumbled backwards and began vomiting a white liquir that eerily turn back and splashed onto his own face. Tenju's voice suddenly sounded like it was being spoken through a filter as he let out a gutteral roar and began thrashing his hands about, "Rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh!!!!!" Suddenly he seemed to calm as his arms went limp at his side and his hair fell forward covering his face. Slowly however he looked up eyes black with golden irises glaring at Kyouga with a deep rage as he let out beastial breaths. Half of Tenju's face was covered by a mask that was draconic in shape and was slowly growing as reishi in the air solidified and was absorbed into the mask.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Kyouga was surprised by Tenju's transformation, and raised an eyebrow. "Very well then, attack me with everything you have..." Kyouga said calmly at he awaited for the beast within Tenju to go all out. To be honest, he wanted Tenju to best him.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

Post by Duquin Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:19 am

"Grrraaaaaooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!!!!" The hollowfying Tenju let out a primal cry into the night both to signal how at home it felt finally being in Hueco Mundo as well as it's joy at the prospect of defeating Kyouga whom hurt the beasts pride not so long ago. With a single powerful step the beast hurled itself at Kyouga not even drawing it's zanpakutou instead reaching out with it's right arm for Kyouga's throat seeking to grasp it tightly in order to drag the arrancar across the ground as it continued to charge past him. If this was successful the hollow would run several meters dragging it's prey against the sand before powerfully tossing his body into a nearby sand dune.

Assuming of course Kyouga had done nothing to interrupt these actions the hollowfying Tenju would let out a wicked cackle as it's mask continued to grow, "Kyaaakakakakaaa~ Tenju you fool! You've forgotten even your own name! But I remember, I remember this man and how he shamed us! I'll grind his bones to du-..." The hollow's eyes would burst wide as it's hand began moving against it's will reaching for the zanpakutou at it's waist, "No! You idiot what are you doing!?" Hollow Tenju swipped his free arm through the air as if attacking an invisible foe. The hand out of it's control gripped the zanpakutou tightly at the sheath and thrust the butt of the hilt into Tenju's face shattering the mask causing it to dissolve into black reishi.

The black faded from Tenju's eyes and he fell to his knees breathing heavily as sweat beaded down his body all over. He would gasp in air as he muttered to himself, "What...the hell...was that thing...?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:11 am

Kyouga was grabbed by Hollow Tenju, and was thrown quite a distance. However, he sonidoed right to Tenju's side. "That was your hollow self. You are turning into a Vizard, Tenju. Eventually, if you do not conquer your inner hollow, you will be consumed by it." Kyouga said, explaining briefly and hoping that Tenju would understand. "I can help you face him within yourself, but I can only show you the way." Kyouga added to Tenju very calmly.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

Post by Duquin Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:56 pm

"You...I sense a similar power from you as that thing and some part of me is angry just looking at you. What reason to I have to trust you?" Tenju spoke as he swiftly drew his zanpakutou and fluidly aimed it at Kyouga in a defensive manner. As he finished speaking he sat simply in awe of his instinctive draw just performed and as if to experiment he faced away from Kyouga and tested his slash. The shinigami would slash downwards with speed and accuracy that had to come from decades of embedding the technique and skill into his muscle memory, however even more astonishing to Tenju was the power behind the attack. He released as much reiatsu as he could into the sword and it caused a massive blast wave of ken'atsu cleaving a small wound in the sands kicking up a cloud into the air. Tenju would simply stare in awe at his ability as he started to realize he had a great power in comparison to what he understood to be normal for a human.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 pm

"You trust me because you want to surpass me in my sealed state. Also, I want you to fight at your fullest. Also, I want to see you succeed, but I won't force you to fight yourself one-on-one. You must make that choice yourself." Kyouga said to Tenju calmly, awaiting the man's decision. "You should have learned Shikai by now, but you probably don't remember." he added calmly.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

Post by Duquin Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:32 pm

"Shikai..." The word was something that brought about a deep sense of pride and accomplishment in Tenju, it was something with meaning. Slowly memories of emotions washed over Tenju, nothing specific enough to really understand his past however feelings of defeat and a great need to grow stronger were settled deep in Tenju's soul. Even with his display of power he still considered himself weak? Tenju withdrew his blade back into it's sheath and shot Kyouga a sharp gaze.

"If I agree will I become stronger?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 pm

"You will, and it's a high possibility that you'll regain your memories. So, does that mean that you are ready?" Kyouga said and asked Tenju, wondering if he was truly ready to face the darker part of his soul. "If you decide on doing this, be aware that you will become a hollow if you fail in your efforts. If you succeed, you will be able to use the strength of your inner Hollow to gain an advantage in battle." Kyouga added, giving Tenju all the information he could before Tenju made his decision.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

Post by Duquin Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 pm

"I don't know what all this crap you are talking about is but lets do this!" Tenju spoke determined to overcome the monster that tried to take control over him earlier, "Where do we begin?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:23 am

Kyouga nodded, and responded to Tenju calmly. "Come and fight me. Allow me to test your strength." Kyouga said as he waited for Tenju to attack him.
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

Post by Duquin Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Tenju faltered but only for a moment as if some part of himself was still unsure if he could trust this man or not however these thoughts did not last long before the shinigami nodded and slashed his zanpakutou through the air at the ground in front of Kyouga. Letting out his spiritual pressure the Ken'atsu would once again kick up dust this time towards his opponent. Using this distraction Tenju would dash forwards slashing horizontally at Kyouga's last known position. Hit or miss so long as the man didn't stop Tenju from his actions he would then jump back as a string of words flowed into his mind like magic, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Kyouga sonidoed out of the way, and prepared a Cero to shoot at Tenju. If it was successful, the ranged energy attacks would cancel each other out. However, he expected more from Tenju.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 am