Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp}

Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

BD-cash : 6420

Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp} Empty Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp}

Post by Alfred Alstein Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am

Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp} Mh7eya

Welcome to Herbergi af lofa or also known as the room of praise. Located somewhere in Musteri af Ljós, its but a wide oval shaped room which has an altar in the middle. It can accommodate over 500 dwellers of the fate when it comes to special gatherings, and numerous Magi celebrations.

It's also said to be where sacrificial gatherings occur, having solar panels as its roof, it radiates the power they need from there pledged ruler. The sun God Atho, and the moon Goddess Aradia.

The room was designed after the altar at Etherna's fallen kingdom, although there's no very real reason why it's found inside Muesteri, it serves as a good waiting lounge, for it is visibly the easiest place to find. Having no doors and shallow openings made it possible.

It also serves good as a music hall, for it amphitates sounds making them sound even better.

The Room of Praise

Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp} Empty Re: Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp}

Post by Alfred Alstein Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 am

Leaving where the door of truth lies, Al found but a huge open space from within Musteri and wondered why it looked exactly like the one from his old home.

"Could it be that kanpatsu did this as a joke?

Strangely i didn't notice it before when i first came here."

Reviewing the carvings on the altar, it but read 3 simple words which was read as one.

"Heilagur Et Hernine Keisaradæmi"

Reading it that he smiled, as he gazed far back within the shadows of the room and said.

"Read as one

but divided into three

ironic so to say, would'nt you agree, my dear peon?"
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

BD-cash : 5269

Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp} Empty Re: Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp}

Post by Magenta Loftchild Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Her effort on hiding her self was useless for she was spotted the moment she arrived.

Pondering on what to do, she first stay hidden, but making up her mind, she came out and knelt one leg folded she said.

"Meistari."

Bowing her head, she was holding in the tears that would've fallen if not for years and years of practice.

"Why are you doing this?

Didn't you... want to stop all of this before?

Why the shinigami's?

I know of the magi slaughter that occurred decades ago...

I would've been one of those people if not for you... There for i owe you great gratitude for standing in front of you this time...

But this is too much of a revenge... Meistari...

Were talking about... an entire civilization here... Didnt you learn from before when you destroyed those other... worlds..."

With all that she said, silence was all she heard from him as always, it was then that she bows her head completely saying.

"Please master...

please stop this now before its too late...

Please stop this... or i'm going to have to kill you..."

The Holy order Madre bows to no one being the highest position there is in Etherna, but in rare occasions... such as this... she bows fully... and unlike her usual cold silent unshaken exterior, shes begging.

Begging to a man who's only known as a lowly bartender in a middle class bar.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Smiling at her while she was kneeling down Al just continued.

"You see, its not one ruled by one organization alone.
    There are 3.

I bet you know where im going here since i did teach you well enough to have reached your current position.

However."

He then glares at her placing his foot on her head while kneeling the way she does.

"I truly despise the fact that you have to go this low as a student of mine."

With that he kicks her and says.

"Stand up, i will not talk to anyone not of my own level.

Pathetic..."
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Not expecting a kick from him at all she receives it at its fullest and got pushed a few feet back causing her mouth to bleed.

She then wipes the blood that came out. She was in a crouching position doing so when she said.

"I guess... my warning is ignored then"

With a single passing second, the seemingly air tight musteri was infultrated with strong gushes of wind with just the mere force of the Madre's initial release.

The same moment she said that she pulled out her sword with her left hand pointing it at him and said.

"I wont... make you regret choosing this discussion...

After all, its always a students destiny... to put an end to there mentors ridiculous ways...

Wouldn't you agree, Sebastian?"
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Fixating a smile on his face, he payed little interest to what she did and said.

"Now where was I...

Oh, i remember now..

The Three words represent the division of our kingdom.

first of the the holy unknown, our so called messiah.

second of Et Hernine her self, one which represents Etherna's Royal Family.

and the third, is the empire its self, which you very well know your self, Madame Madre Estevan.

In connection to that the 3 coins of friendship which bind its unity.

non of which have there been the mention of a fourth... nor was it inscribed...

Therefore the Order is but a ludicrous farce, you are a disgrace in the name of Aradia"

Happy with what he said he continues.

"I suggest you not to take any further movements my child.

For if you do heavens wrath shall befall you.

For as Ruler of the Empire, It's my duty to take down anything against the holy trinity."
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Knowing of the Etherna's history lesson her self, she payed little interest to it and continued by saying.

"Whats the use of the trinities legacy, if they themselves were the one who betrayed there people?

The Holy Order exists to restore order to the 3 kingdoms made one.

I'm proud to say that i'd rather be an exile in Aradia's eyes by serving the order....

Other than serving under the trinity of the immortals code."

With that she charges for an attack aiming to slash Al's right shoulder crossing down to his ribs.

Same time with that Leonelle appears behind Al attempting to cut across from his left shoulder with its scythe.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Knowing his student well enough till the very back of his head he stepped aside activating his wooden cane turning it into its real from, the so called 'holy spear'

on its pre-activation he already attempted to hit both leonelle and magenta in both there guts attempting to make them both fly away to there original locations.

it was then that it reached its full activation, revealing its original look.
    Spoiler:

"Your centuries to young for me to fall for those kinds of attacks."
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Shocked by the circumstances she was unable to do any preparations for Al's sudden counter, thus was blasted away a few feet back same with leonelle, and found them selves back on there original locations.

Breathing really heavily, cold sweat run down her face as she was still able to maintan her standing position.

"Impossible"

was her first word after seeing that Al's staff turned into the legendary spear that the dark lord he the dark lord him self crafted.

"This is a lie, how did you acquire such an item...

An item which was supposedly destroyed... centuries ago, when the dark lord was sealed."

Saying so Magenta summoned leonelle and said

" Keiyou "

Dark wings grew out from her back as her speed dramaticaly increased re-appearing infront of Al in a single passing second.

"I will not be defeated by a replica."

Saying that she attempts to slash Al from the top of his head aiming for the center, to have a clean cut.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Al claps his hand in amazement to his students quick realization of what he summoned

"Bravo bravo!!!

Now that's just impressive, it now makes sense how you were my top student, sharp eyes and great senses.

However...

You got your facts wrong...

First...

The holy spear was not crafted by the dark lord... Whom you all assumed to have been sealed by the vampire queen and the lycan Lord...

In fact... the dark lord.... was but a mere...

Legend.... so to say...

Made up to buy me some time to regain my strength....

Or was he now?

Do you even still believe in the words i dare not speak to you?"

Saying that Al swiftly moved about his location by just taking a quick side step allowing Magenta to hit nothing but air.

"Only God's are meant to have wings.

And i should know.... Should I not?"

Saying so he slashed the summoned wings off of Magenta's back and watching it shatter into a billion pieces then kicks her hard on the ribs, which would've caused her to fly off greatly.

"I asked you nicely not to attack any further...

But your just making it hard for me not to fight back...

Aren't you afraid?

You should be.

i think you very well know of who I am now.

You just sinned against God... And you deserve to be punished."
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 am

Magenta's eyes widen hearing what he says in mid air, but was more shocked when he just avoided her attack by taking a side step.

With her sword hitting the floor she felt a crack within her soul as she was kicked away realizing that leonelle shattered in the form of her wings.

"Leonelle!!"

She yelled as she realized that he was badly injured with just that attack.

"Impossible...

Sebastian, how could you!"

Saying so she yelled for leonelle once more, but he still isnt responding to his masters call.

Not having much of a choice Magenta charged towards Al picking up her sword casting "Bianco cieco" she said forming the symbol then saying "Attiva"

as it was activated anyone within Magenta's Range would see nothing but darkness, but would still have there other senses.

It was when she called for leonelle again, hoping he was still connected with her.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 am

Being blinded by the surprise attack by his student he just stood still using his ears as he felt that all of his other senses heightened.

"You caught me there... Magz, i didnt expect anyone to use my own spell against me."

Saying so maintains the same level of awareness with his surroundings.

"Pathetic how Magi's rely on Familiars now, back in the day, i know you are very well aware of this...

We relied on nothing but pure power...

This is just the level of magic you've all reduced to since the day of freya's death.

pathetic."
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Holding up the tears that would've busted out, she suddenly sensed leonelle's presences and talked to him through her mind.

"Leonelle, where are you? i can barely sense your spirit..."

"Forgive me madre, im not strong enough to be your familliar"

"What are you talking about, come back here"

"I've made up my mind Madre, i will use the last of my soul to end this battle with Senior Sebastian"

"What are you talking about... no, return imidiately, thats an order"

"We familiars have free will, and only choose to obey our masters commands, only if its for there own sake, but seeing as you still havent recovered from before, i wont allow it.

I Leonelle, shall bid you farewell."

"No! NO!! I refuse to believe this, come back leonelle!"

Moving about her last position she now see's leonelle's shadow and Yells at him out loud.
    "LEONELLE! RETURN NOW"

But being too late, Leonelle uses his last strength to attack Al from behind where the wing particles would've fallen when Al shattered it.

He supposedly gave Al 5 fatal blows with a spiritual Scythe, one aiming to cut his head, and four of his supporting limbs, the both arms and legs.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Caught by the moment, Al didnt realize that Magenta's familiar was still active and turned around only to result for his left arm to be cut and the holy spear to fly off beyond his reach.

"Demn it..."

He says as he stops the scythe by kicking its handle just enough to hold it in place.

"Well well.... what do we have here...

No wonder i didnt realize you were active, you instinctively moved on your own accord, impressive.

I didnt realize that familiars could have there own will."

Saying so he realized that his arm was badly injured.

"Ahh doy, now you owe me an arm, i guess im going to have to ask Ciel to do something about this later on.

However, i cant allow such things to have emotions of there own."

Saying so Al forced the scythe to the ground then kicked leonelle's head causing him to fly several feet away from him.

Doing so he sped quickly grabbing his spear then reappeared in front of leonelle in great speed and grab held of leonelle's forehead with his right hand saying

"rimborsare... mostro"

With that he stabs leonelles stomach with the spears handle leaving a burn mark behind with the symbol .

It all occurred within a second passing as he lets go of his lock on Leonelle then jumped back seeing a little now, but still with blurry vision.

"Ahh, i shouldnt have shared that spell with everyone.

Looks like your Familiar wont be getting back up ever... i... own him now."

Saying so he picked his left arm and tried putting it back in place.

"Why dont you... use it magenta, the immortals code, it may be your last hope of survival."
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Tears finally fell down from her eyes as she saw the mark now on Leonelle's chest as she yelled at Al saying.

"No, never! i'm never using that power again"

With that she grabs her her sword and charged towards all losing all hope of ever recovering from the pain again.

"I will take him back, no matter what it takes, it wont be like the last time, i wont let you get away with this any longer"
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Stopping Magenta's attack by holding the blade made his left hand bleed.

"I'm surprised you didn't ask about my arm...

Knowing you you would've... could it be that you have fallen for yet another non living creature such as your familiar?"

With what knowledge he knew of, he just poked her forehead gently which would've caused great impact that would push her away.

Reappearing in front of Leonelle gave him an idea
    "Your familiar is pathetic, hes has no use to me, ill just kill him now."

Without waiting for any response he stabs Leonelle's heart with the holy spear and turned to Magenta
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Knowing Al would Kill Leonelle's she made swift actions flash stepping and reappearing in front of Al waiting to stab him on his heart but fails as the spear stabbed Leonelle's heart when she was just inches away to reaching Al's.

She froze on mid air and fell on the ground coughing blood for her heart was but one with her familiar, for she did have a hollow heart.

"How did... you know of this... meisteri..."

Waiting for a response Leonelle fell to the ground as his whole being glowed of light blue light as fragments of it start to dissolve into the skies.

"Leonelle..."

She reached out for his hand but as soon as she touched it, it was already hollow, just a reflection of light that later on faded away.
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 pm

"What a foolish one sided love you have"

Al laughed in amusement to the comedy he just witnessed, saying so he crouches infront of the now fighting for her life magenta and strokes her hair.

"You always were a good girl... You never complain about redicolous orders, but this was one that you couldn't have ever avoided...

The order of your own heart.

One which does not belong to you in the first place, your just like a parasite living off something for centuries then looking for a new one to toy with.

Does this make you happy? The Order ruined you, you were made especially to serve under the the queens royal knights and yet you betrayed her being the first of your hybrid kind."

Saying so he kicks her and rips a part of her coat just to show her hollow hole in the place of her heart.

"Know what you are, know your position, your heart belongs to no order no chaos, your just a tool, a tool made to serve under the holy trinity."

With that he stood up and walks away.
    Magenta Loftchild
    Magenta Loftchild
    Holy Order Magi

Post by Magenta Loftchild Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 pm

hearing words from her once respected master, she senses his presence leaving but grab held of his leg enough to stop him, she spoke with what only but little strength she had left.

"Meh... Meisteri... Whats the point of Immortality... if you only lose your morality?

Is this what you really wanted? Or is this your vengeance taking over you completely?"
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:49 pm

"Foolish kid" He thought as he turned around only to see that she didn't live long enough to hear what he had to say to the last question she gave all her words to say.

"If only you obeyed your mothers orders... then i wouldn't have to be weeping for you now.. would i?"
    Wiping a tear drop he crouched again to pick a key that Magenta was wearing around her neck.

"So it was with you all along, foolish kid...

To think you could kill me was your own miscalculation... You can never kill the one who gave you life."

Pulling it he stood up again and sighed then continued.

"To answer your question, if you ask me... im not sure what i want anymore...

I guess i just go with the flow seeing as i no longer have the reason to move on in this world...

But with where im going... i can offer... change..."

He then turned around and walked away saying the last words he would to a person once his student.

"The last lesson i could ever teach you is defeat...
    You'll have to loose some sometimes... i just didn't realize it would lead to uncertain death...

in my hands especially...

I wont... make the same mistake twice."

Closing the door he continues...

"Next time we meet... i wont allow the Holy order to happen."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395274

Inside Musteri af Ljós: Herbergi af lofa {closed rp} Empty Outside of Herbergi af lofa

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Outside of Herbergi af lofa

"Yare yare... well that was messed up, wasnt it?"

Standing on a dark corner knowing of what happened completely he continues.

"So, did you get the key that we need?"
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"What happened inside was non of your business."

Saying so his arm fell off and turned to Ciel once more saying.

"And i would need a new arm if you don't mind, i cant do anything without it, i almost really got killed out there, if not for you.

I'm great full really, but i could really manage on my own.

Next time... mind your own business"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 pm

"Awww, i thought it was the other arm, that way we could have another contract, that would've been better.

But I'll give you a new arm, but in return you pay me 100 souls you own."

He took a sit and calculated stuff as Al was still making his way out to rukongai.

"And i don't mean regular souls but elite souls, sinful ones."
    Alfred Alstein
    Alfred Alstein
    악마 집사

Post by Alfred Alstein Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm

"Sure, but you dont get to pick them"

Saying so he made his way out as quickly as he could then continued saying.

"Well, i suggest you prepare soon, its almost time, the gate will open again in about 30 mins"

Saying so Al made haste saving no time
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"AHH!!! no fair no fair, but yes im aware of that, thats why i'll be heading on ahead of you towards that little dome papi made for all the little kiddies, Ciaosu Ossan!!"

With that Ciel entered a glass like door leading him else where.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:35 pm