Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
suzaku_minamoto
Uriel
Cross Marian
8 posters

Inside Karakura Town

Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5863

Inside Karakura Town Empty Inside Karakura Town

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 am

Sealtiel, with his White Scream surrounding him, dissolving cars and more trees, he made his way onto the streets of Karakura Town.

"Stupid arrancar trying to get into the affairs that doesn't involve him" He said. "I should just kill him now"
    He continued walking along the roads of karakura
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5180

Inside Karakura Town Empty Re: Inside Karakura Town

Post by Uriel Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 pm

A sudden change in the wind direction moved the though the area and forced a change in the pressure of the area. In that moment, a set of shining glasses appeared in the air on a white dressed man that looked down at the other angel "Sealtiel!"
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5273

Post by suzaku_minamoto Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:37 am

-sorry if i'm not logged on as Sealtiel, right now, since i've been gone, i forgot who i'm logged on as-

Sealtiel looks up, as he hears a man calling his name. He notices it to be uriel.
    "Uriel?" He asked.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

BD-cash : 5163

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 pm

A rune circle appeared from the ground somewhere near the streets of karakura town, it glowed of light purple spiritual force, seemingly transmuting one thing from another place to this specific area.

As the light grew brighter (bright enough to leave someone blinded for a post) the 11th Division's New captain appeared out of no where.

Turning from left to right he scratched his head.

"I lost... nami-san"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8350

Post by Roukostu Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 am

Nami was behind him looking at him, "um...I think we are in the living world....I suspect this place to be Karakura Town....."
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Turning to the voice behind her she only noticed Nami then. "Ahh, so you didn't get separated to me, i thought wrong."

Sensing odd energy coming from somewhere, he turns to nami and spoke.

"We should head that way, i sense something nearby"

He leaps for a shunpo heading towards the fallen.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:23 am

Nami startled followed after Dice, "eh wait up!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 am

Sealtiel crosses his arms.
    "Uriel, we have some company" He said under his breath. He turned his body around, as the cars started to fade into nothing and saw the shinigami. "Heh" He thoguht toh imself.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 am

Landing on a car, the sheer force of his landing pancake-flattened it, in a crouching position, he had his head held down, low, breathing, using his other senses to determine the surroundings and the farce they were lucky enough to find.

Looking up to them, he grins.

"It's been a while, i didn't think that old man spared you from your crimes."
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 am

Uriel slowly let his head turn down toward the sound of a loud crash as he heard Sealtiel speaking of company and company it was. Uriel looked down toward the massive soul reaper "Seek the rightful truth." and paused once more and then blinked several times and looked to Sealtiel "You want to take the big guy for the time?" Uriel hovered upward and then higher into the air as he looked around for the other.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 am

Nami landed on one of the house nearby looking at Uriel and Sealtiel, then to Dice, she looked at them as she held tightly to her tutsugen.

Nami raised one hand getting ready to use one of her Kido spells, she waited for Dice's orders to either use it or not.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:28 am

Standing up Dice turned to the fallen and asked. "We did our investigation, someone from within your group betrayed you all. But that's all in the past i guess, what im more interested in knowing is on how you escaped the void, and what you are all planning."
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 am

Uriel let himself spin to a stop in the air as he let his hands slide into his pockets as he looked down at the female soul reaper. He then glanced down at the larger shinigami as he spoke about betrayal and then paused for a moment as he leaned forward looking down onto the male soul reaper "Dice was it, There can be any number of things to switch from one side to the other. But none can escape justice no matter how far or how well they hide." Uriel threw his eyes toward the female "Seek the rightful truth." He paused as he then slowly held up his hand toward Nami in a mimic of her own motion.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5197

Post by Shon Ben Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am

Sealtiel leaned back as his shield held him up. "I guess I'll have to use that then" He thought to himself. He held his hands up as his spiritual pressure flared inside the small orb, cracking it and then shattering it. "Had to get rid of it" He said softly. He then let his eyes change to there original white color. He reached behind him and pulled the flute he carried out from his pocket. He held it up as a tune began to play. "Melody" He whispered as his lips touched the flute. As the tune played, he whispered another word. "Beat" The two sounds started to intereact with each other, creating a song that humans could not hear.

Spoiler:
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    Andy McDowell-Mann Jr.
    WA President

Post by Andy McDowell-Mann Jr. Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:44 am

"Nami taichou, i leave captain justice to you, i'll take care of the music boy"

Hearing the tune of melody he was stuck in a trance for a second or two, only realizing the real attack coming from above, luckily, with his remaining senses, he was able to dodge in the nick of time, it only left him a small gush.

A deception technique? such a high level one that even i didn't see through it

In blinding speed, he vanished from where he was and appeared in front of Sealtiel attempting to punch him on the face.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 am

Sealtiel blinked once, as his flute disappeared from his face. It then stopped the punch that was flying at him from the captain of squad 11. However, the force from the punch still hit his face. He was sent flying backwards into a nearby building.
    "Looks like one of my flutes is shattered" He said as the flute that blocked the fist shattered into dust. "I should take this up a notch" He began to think. He scratched his head as he began to think of a way to make his next move.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:32 am

Uriel turned and watched as Sealtiel as well as Dice decided to go at it. He then turned his ever lasting attention back down toward the other little blue haired girl as his posture was still in a mimic of her own and then let his arms drop down as he let out a low breath and looked off to the side as he moved his hands behind his head "...."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 am

(Q~Q sorry for the late reply! There was a nasty storm yesterday!O.O)
    Nami quickly started to chant, "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado 63, Raikōhō" Lightning appeared above Uriel, she then begun to start another chant, "Bakudo 81, Danku!"she said placing a shield in front of her.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 am

Uriel looked down at the girl as she spoke the words of a chant in a fast manner that they sounded rather blurred. He threw his head back as he looked up to see a mass of yellow energy coming down a top him. He threw his arms up over his head as the blast crashed down onto the ground. The dust flew into the air from the crash. Slowly, the sound of moving rubble emitted as a large wall of earth was held over his head as his left arm was badly burned. He then drew his right arm back and threw it forward as a long spire of rocks collided with the soul reapers shield
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 am

Nami's shield stayed strong as she chanted another Kido, ""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado 73, Soren Sokatsui"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:34 am

Uriel watched as the shield the shinigami had made was holding rather strongly toward his rough attack. He then listened as the blur of words that came once again and watched as the shield was broken but not by him. The massive blue spiritual energy that burst through his attack was coming fast. He let himself drop to his hands and knees as the ground under him caved in, pulling him under and away from sight and blast.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:56 am

Nami raised her hand again as she chanted her spell again for the shield, "Bakudo 81, Danku"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 am

The ground started to shake and then settle down once more. A spire of earth burst forth to come and clash into protective spell. In the same moment, another spire of earth branched from the side of the already clashing earth to maneuver around the shield to strike the girl.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 am

Sealtiel lay in the rubble of the building he was in.
    "I guess i should use another move" He thought. He stood up out of the rubble and the spiritual pressure flared again, this time stronger than when he used his flute. "White Applause" He whispered. As he did this, a white, clear shield formed around his body. He then chanted another set of words. "White Scream" The shield looked as if it was now made up of sound. The rubble he stood in, turned into dust, and blew away in the wind. He crossed his arms as he looked forward. "Captain of the 11th division, Dice, shall we have our battle some other time?" He asked. "If you have information on Gabriel, please let me know so we can put an end to this battle"
    He stood in the shield, looking on at Dice.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 am

Nami saw the spike move toward her, but she was quick enough to jump away in time as it hit her right leg, it was a deep cut, but it didn't cut it off, she jumped facing Uriel, but as she did she jumped from the building she was on to Sealtiel's head, then jumped on to get to the other house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:24 pm