Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5143

The Waffle House - Page 5 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 pm

"No matter what happens, just promise me that you'll take care of your self, i see no threat coming near, but something is off indeed." Uruha replied turning her towards the door as she heard the bells, from there entered Hanzo and an awfully familiar looking man. "C... Ciel?" she said seemingly puzzled but not in a shocked way.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5147

Post by Shogo Kawada Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 pm

"I will Uruha.. I..." he is stopped short of his sentence when he notices Hanzo enter, overjoyed he leaps out of his seat and rushes towards them.

"Hanzo i'm glad to see you safe and well" Shogo jumped up and shook Hanzo's hand violently

"And i see you've brought a friend..." he says as he studies Ciel

"Shogo Kawada, i am the owner of this establishment, pleasure to meet you" he says putting his hand out to shake Ciel's
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5160

Post by Uruha Anko Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Ruru was seemingly minding her own business trying to make her I-pod work. She felt like she got away with a crime when Uruha didn't realize that she was Ruru at all, yet a name so familiar made her blood boil. Ciel?!?! she thought.

She turned to the door just to see if she heard correct, what surprised her was that Ciel was looking directly at her, confusingly with a very stunned face.

He was so pale that it looked like he saw a ghost.

Does he recognize me she wondered, but sher couldn't tell weather he did, or that he was mistaking him for someone else, after all, as she was getting younger, she started to look like Uruha from years ago, maybe she thought she was Uruha.

But who would be stupid enough to mistake her from Uruha, when she's sitting beside the real person. Ruru turned away and pretended to fiddle with her I-pod.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395270

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Still shaken by the girl sitting beside Uruha, Ciel wondered if that girl was Ruru, but knowing that she was no longer amongst the free souls of the living, Ciel shrugged the odd feeling off.

"Luciel San Luca is my human name. you can call me Ciel" he smiled shaking his hand, firm and strong.
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5143

Post by Minamoto Hikari Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

A frown was formed on Uruha's face as Ciel didnt seem to recognize her at all, the girl he called bride for so long, ahh yes, it was unrequited love, all he wanted was her blood.

But he did seem attracted at her at that time, but something was odd about his affection. Uruha sighed as the waffle house plate arrived, being served by the waitress on a mini skirt.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

"Well its a pleasure Ciel" Shogo smiled as he looked at him carefully

"Sorry i'm having awful difficulty reading you... you're not a shinigami, and you're not exactly a hollow either... would it be rude of me to enquire what you are Ciel?" Shogo asked with an eyebrow raised

There was something off about this Ciel character, he just couldn't figure out what it was.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Ciel shot a look at him, it would seem like he has never encountered one like him before, but it was not unusual, after all, he was the last demon on earth.

"Hahaha" Ciel laughed, but there was no humor in it. "I'm a demon." his eyes were closed, smiling, happy, there was no sure way to know what he was thinking.

To most, it would sound like an up straight joke where everyone would start laughing, but even the other races gathered took it as it is.

In the waffle house, what people introduce them selves are, is who they are.

"Dont go all weird on me though, im currently off duty. I wont do anything to anyone, im not that kind of person." He referred to him self as a person. A funny thing, when you know you are not.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:17 pm

"When i say all are welcome here, i mean all are welcome...but wow a full blooded demon.. what a rare opportunity i must say" Shogo smiled.

This Ciel may have been hard to read but everyone in his house was equal and everyone would abide to his rules without question Shogo looked at both Hanzo and Ciel and asked "So what brings you back here?"
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5225

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

"Well Ciel here has been kind enough to offer to help me in the defence of Soul Society, but as you well know Shogo i ain't much of a strategist... and that's where you fall into the big picture" Hanzo grinned at Shogo, once again asking for another favour from his old friend
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:23 pm

"Hanzo dragged me here quite honestly." Ciel poked his tongue at Hanzo and continued. "He said you have a plan for me, im here to hear it."

Ciel sat on a near by stool and continued.

"But as a man of good fate... i'd doubt youd have anything to say to someone who wants to possibly wage war on everyone." Ciel was quite frank with his opinions, but he was wearing a funny smile while he was saying so.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Shogo sat on one of the empty tables

"Please take a seat both of you" he beckoned the two travellers onto an adjacent seat

"Now with the knowledge you're a demon this makes things a little bit more interesting..." Shogo smiled as endless thoughts and possibilities ran through his head

"The 5th divison vice captain has absorbed a lot of innocent souls from what i understand... making him an extremly powerful force to deal with" he said as he crossed his arms

"But a demon... oh boy, i can only dream what you could do, this is like playing a whole new ball game" he begins to get a little bit too hyper about a demon assisting the soul society in their battle

"The time for you two to enter must be perfect, too soon and Lee will be able to arrange a counter-attack, however when he and his group is stretched that is when you should confront him head on"
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm

"So the plan is hanzo and I?" Ciel yet again had that smile on. "I see no trouble of that, but summoning me, you must want something more, Hanzo."

A scroll appeared resting on top of Ciel's hands.

"Envision what you like and sign the contract with your name. If you have trouble envisioning it, then tell me in clear vivid words. What is it that you like?"

((remember kyouga being on two-three-four places at once? how can we justify time now?))

Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:52 pm

"Ok let me think..." Hanzo said as he sat down, he looked at the blank piece of paper carefully and he closed his eyes.

" want... before i am consumed by my inner hollow... to ensure that Soul Society is at peace and the Gotei 13 restored, this is my final wish" he thought to himself

As he opened his eyes he looked at the parchment before him

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:01 pm

"That's not a real wish." Ciel looked concerned as if he'd seen something of the same before. With the contract at Hanzo's hands, it was like a link to Hanzos soul.

"It must be what you want. But not something that you're heart desires." Ciel was so sure of it.

It was like Dejavu all over again, from several years time.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11591

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 pm

(((OOC: I'm sorry, I forgot to post my exit. My leave was supposed to happen before you guys came back.)))

Disappointed upon hearing that Ruru didn't know who Ruru was, Kuraginn left the Waffle House with Kurewa. If she wants to keep that low a profile, then I just don't want anything to do with her anymore... Kuraginn thought angrily and he didn't want to stay in the Waffle House anyway.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 pm

"Ok more simple than that then..."

Hanzo grinned wickedly as he looked at Ciel

"The 5th division Vice Captain lee... i wish for him to be sent to the realm of hell... i'm sure as a demon that wouldn't be too hard to arrange..."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Ciel grinned a fox like smile, he knew it was not his hearts desire, yet, he gave something of a challenge. "Already working on it." The texts appeared on the scroll which was once empty.

"Thou send thy evil soul
    to the depths of hell shall be fone
    like ye prisoner, chained and throned
    on a towers prison, a floor be born"

Under it the conditions burnt before there eyes, like flames that had life of its own, it vanished leaving just the dark copper smell of ink.

"Thee ones soul shall forever be lost
    without a shepherd, you can never be found
    secrets untold be kept with a lock
    around the dessert a hidden clock"

Ciel pinched hanzo a leaving a small cut of some sort, just enough for blood to come out. "Drop the blood and sign your name."

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

"Well i haven't got a pen on me" he says as he lowers his blood stained finger towards the paper and signs his name with his finger and blood. As each letter of his name stains the paper, he gradually becomes taken over by a growing darkness, the voices around him protesting fade one by one as it is only him and the parchment left in the room until the final letter is written

"Done.." he sighs, all his thoughts and regrets now left his head he looks at Ciel, what had he done, no he shouldn't think like that, whats done is done
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:13 am

The blood gathered its self, forming what looked like Hanzos hand writing in fine red ink made out of his blood. "This shall do, but i shall brand you."

Ciel, removed his righ glove and showed his demon sign somewhat appearing on his palm.

Spoiler:
    It looks to be the Minamoto family crest.

"This will sting a bit" Ciel took Hanzos arm with his left and placed his palm open on hanzos upper right arm.

It was flaming red at first, but as it cooled down, it turn into black, just like ink, it looked more like a tattoo, but in reailty, it was a burn mark, curse of a demon.
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 am

Hanzo grinned and beared the short burning pain on his arm

"gee... thanks" he says as he clenches his fist

"So what now..." he says looking at both Ciel and Shogo
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 am

"We see this Lee person." Ciel said with a fox like smile yet again. "If you want him on hell so badly, he must be worth the curse."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Shogo slaps Hanzo round the back of the head

"You fool... there were other alternatives you could have taken... to go to such extreme measures..."

He looks at Ciel and sighs

"Yes i have to agree with Mr Ciel here" he nods "Head to Soul Society, find Lee and well i'm not entirley sure on the palpatations on opening a gateway to hell but i'm sure Ciel knows"
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6471

Post by Afscheid Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 am

*Afscheid gets up and walks to the group of people*

Ahh now that I've had my drink I think I will assist you with this matter. You wont be able to stop this man so easily, you must know this.
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5338

Post by Jeremy Winters Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Slipping in the waffle house a small boy with white hair entered.

"Chocolate milk shake please" It was Lasci who just left Soul Society, and was now standing before a strange group of people, he knew them, strange enough, if not from encounter, from battle, and if not from that, he just knew them cause of there aura. He knew Ciel from not so long ago, but Ciel didnt know him as he is now.

"Going to assault that God lee figure? Even you cant break it Ciel" He commented as he got his chocolate milk shake.

"Even Tease cant break in. I'd doubt the shinigami's can either. Its a lot like a mirror, if you puncture one area, it will just bounce of and could even back fire if not careful, i can say that its the perfect barrier.

But then again, even mirrors can be shattered into pieces. If your gonna break it, you have to do it from the inside. Better yet, find its source."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 pm

"I've never heard of such a thing." Ciel just replies without realizing it was Lasci at first, the rudeness within his voice was gone, and he was actually quite charming as he spoke. "Wait... Therese something Odd about you, Lasci."

He stared at him trying to figure what it was, yet, he couldn't crack it, even though he was a demon with superior knowledge of things, he thought that Lasci was still a genius over all.

"So you mean to say, it can block away even my world of doors?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:45 pm