Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5127

The Waffle House Empty The Waffle House

Post by Shogo Kawada Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 pm

The Waffle House

The Waffle House Der_wa10

What appears to be a normal 24 hour waffle house located on the edge of karakura town is in fact a a safe haven for lost souls, all are welcome here whether it be hollow, shingiami as long as you don't cause a ruckus.

The true owner of this establishment is an extremly powerful quincy who has vowed a pact of neutrality within the realm of the lving he will deal with anyone as long as they respect his rules when in his resturant his name:

The Waffle House Spirit

Shogo Kawada

This is an RP thread so stay in character... and dont cause any mischief
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64763

The Waffle House Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by cool beans Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:07 pm

As the cresent moon illuminates the night sky above Karakura Town Hanzo in his worn and tired looking gigai slumps through the front doors and collapses into the nearest empty seat he can find. He lies back for a few minutes in the comfortable seat and closes his eyes as he begins to fall asleep for the first time in a week. However the smells of freshly prepared food wakes him from his sleep very quickly. Clicking his fingers over at the nearest waitress to grab her attention he makes his order

"Grilled Peppered Steak and onion rings please" he orders as the waitress turns round he adds something else to the order "And tell your boss, that Hanzo Mifune is here as well"

As soon as she leaves his head slumps onto the freshly polished table, his constant headache paining him even more than usual after his encounter with the Arrancar Claire.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 am

"Hanzo Mifune, i heard the name but didn't believe it at first" A smooth talking voice from above his head spoke to Hanzo
    Sitting down on the seat opposite him the grey suited red haired man looked at him with a sort of pity in his eyes
    "You're a mess Hanzo, just by your outwards appearance i can tell.." he says looking at his starved and scraggly figure "That hollow inside you still eating you from the inside out?"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 am

"I don't know anymore Shogo..." he sighs as he remains head down on the table "But i haven't got much time left till i'm consumed by it, i know that for certain..."

Raising his head up from the table he looks at him with his shadowed eyes and stares

"But wallowing in self pity is not the reason of my visit...I need your help on gathering some information on the new hollows in Hueco Mundo"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80566

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Beilee seemingly enters with a huge grin on her face, she walked up to the counter and sat on a free stool. "One waffle house please!" she happily said.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:48 pm

"Now now Hanzo you know i can't just give out information like that i have a code of conduct i must follow" he says as the smiling Beilee enters the resturant and orders her food.

"Give me a few Hanzo..." he says getting up and going to her table

"Now now who have we here?" he says whilst looking down at her, his hands in his pockets.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm

"I'm new around town" Beilee started. "This is actually my first stop since I've been here, im waiting for somebody."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well enjoy your meal..." he says examing her

Sensing a slightly odd aura about her he heads back to Hanzo

"Oh just to let you know we abide by a strict set of rules in this establishment with severe punishments should any of them be broken"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Minutes later the door opened and Claire entered, she instantly recognized Beilee by the stool and walked up to her."Uhm, why are we here?"

"WAFFLE HOUSES!" Beilee gleefully said. "I went through many places here and there, but they were all plain boring.

This place, gots that home like place to it."

Claire sat beside her and laughed at what she said. "That's prolly cause you're a ramen girl back in China."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 pm

A throbbing sensation in Hanzo's head got worse as Claire entered the waffle house even though he didn't know she was in there due to him being facedown on the table

"Shogo...i know that your policy, that you can't just give out information so freely... but give me a hint at least where i should start..." he looks up at Shogo as he sits down on the chair once again

"Just chasing random hollow attacks across the living world all these years hasnt benefitted me at all really from what ive been looking for, i've just been wasting what precious little time i have left"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 am

"Sorry my friend, as i've told you i cannot upset the balance by siding with one or the other, i must remain neutral to maintain the peace...by divulging what i know so easily i will be going against my vows...but all i will say if you're trying to investigate the hollows why not try going to their home turf..."
    Shogo quickly slides a small cylindar shaped object across the table and stands up
    "Im going to my office, you can rest up here for a little while"
    With his back turned to him he speaks once more
    "Good luck with whatever it is you're looking for..." he said in a tone of voice that was almost subtly hinting that he knew what it was already. The mysterious quincy left, the shattered soul reaper to his freshly served meal, as he walked past Claire and Beilee chatting he smiled and nodded "Ladies"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11571

Post by Kyouga Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 am

Kuraginn and Kurewa entered into The Waffle House, sat not too far from Hanzo. They both looked human except for the fact that they had furry dog ears in place of where human ears would be located. They also seemed to be in light conversation as well. Kuraginn was Kyouga's Gigai, but he wouldn't mind granting Hanzo's last wish. "Thanks for bringing me here Kuraginn. It means a lot to me." Kurewa said with a smile. "Don't mention it, Kure-San. It's my treat, and you've deserved it my friend." Kuraginn said with a fox-like smile.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Claire grins as she saw who entered. "Oooh, its Kyouga." she told Beilee as if they were gossiping about stuff and boys. "One of the people i should know about?" Claire gave a silly grin and whispered something to her.

Beilee was shocked at first then blushed somewhat at the end of it.

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:12 am

With a hearty meal in his stomach Hanzo feels a little bit refreshed as he leaves a sizeable tip on the bill and heads for the door. Feeling a familiar prescence in the vicinity he stops momentarily, before shaking it off he heads out of the door clutching onto the object in his pocket that Shogo had given him.
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5123

Post by Minamoto Hikari Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Uruha who was across the street noticed something off with the scene before her. It was not long after when she figured what it was. The odd thing that she didn't get at first.

She waltz about without turning a stop from the quickly passing by cars and into the waffle house.

She walked up to Shogo with somewhat a controlled murderous aura.

"What did you do again?"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 pm

"Uruha...." He says looking her with fire in his eyes

"You dare poke your nose in my business..." he looks at her, clenching his fist
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm

"You dare poke on my..." Uruha was taken a back for a moment but seemingly got back up. "That's not the point, don't make this about us, You know that world travel is my business, don't poke in mine!"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:22 pm

His eyes widen as she stands in the middle of the waffle house blurting on about his secret deal. In a flash he appears before her and puts his hand over her mouth

"SSSSHHHH!" he says loudly "You just never learnt when to keep that mouth of yours shut did you, outside now!" he says spinning her round on the spot and pointing her to the door
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11571

Post by Kyouga Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Kuraginn and Kurewa stared at the unfolding scene. "How about an order of waffles?" Kuraginn suggested to Kurewa. In response, Kurewa nodded thankfully to Kuraginn's suggestion. Kuraginn wondered if there was something he should know about Shogo.
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Uruha pulled Shogo's tie all the way out the door and started to argue once more. "Say it, why are you doing this? Why cant we just move along with out lives, Shogo."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am

"I have moved on!" he angrily blushes as he pushes her hand away from his tie and closes his eyes

"I know what you're reffering to... it was a favour to a friend nothing more nothing less, im not intruding on your business at all and you know it..." he sighs as he opens one eye and smiles at her

"in fact i think you're just looking for an excuse to see me now" he slyly says to her knowing this would probaby make things worse
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:53 am

"Just lay of the world travel" Uruha seemed unafected by what he said and continued. "You very well know what will happen if we keep on giving people passes."

Uruha was able to light as quickly as she barged in his life after so long. "Things change... given you and me as an example.." she remained silent.

"Well, you know what will happen, that's all i have to say."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:01 am

Leaning against the wall, he looks up at the night sky and sighs

"Yes yes it will upset the very fragile balance that is in place and we have to remain neutral or else the world might end... you told me so many times and i abide to those rules so much that one minor hiccup and you come storming in?"

He quickly glanced at her and looked back up to the stars hoping she wouldnt notice

"...you look good,err erm yeah a lot better than that old captain mifune i helped out thats for sure, he's so messed up right now, whatever they did to him, i couldn't let him wallow miserably in this world any longer waiting for his hollow half to devour him"
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Hikari
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

Post by Minamoto Hikari Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 am

"I knew i recognized that man from somewhere." Uruha spoke staring up at the night sky that replaced the rebellion of blues and oranges. She recalls of some forgotten past that should never be opened, considering the fact, that the man a feet away from her was someone she no longer had a future with.

Uruha decided to leave saying a few last words to Shogo. "Theirs gonna be a storm coming in the next couple of days, cover that leak,if you haven't found the source yet, i suggest you star now. That is, if you don't want an aquarium of course, always your decision in the end."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:35 am

"Ah brilliant, you're as vague as ever!" Shogo shouts at her as she leaves off "Sheesh can't believe i even hooked up with that oddball to begin with..." He thinks to himself leaning against the wall, he was always a mixed bag of emotions around her now, initial anger for her breaking his heart, pain and suffering for all the heart ache and a longing for her as well. Breathing in deeply he takes one last look at the starry night sky illuminating the streets before heading back indoors to the comfort of his establishment

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am